[Signups] 7th nD War Tournament (FREE TO SING UP) | CS:GO (continuing VOROPOULO's EVENT)

Bob Vegana

Re: 7th nD War Tournament (FREE TO SING UP) | CS:GO (continuing VOROPOULO's EVENT)

Post by Bob Vegana »

Nallez wrote:in

will there be a stream? if so, hire some casters from the community and pay them some nd cash, not anyone, but someone who actually qualifies and can be entertaining, not just anyone. or if there are volunteers that'd be nice
Like yourself. Your banter is always spot-on! :)
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Shotex
Thierry Henry

Re: 7th nD War Tournament (FREE TO SING UP) | CS:GO (continuing VOROPOULO's EVENT)

Post by Thierry Henry »

I recommend Majin and xeon which will be like the ghetto version of Ant & Dec.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 2):
Rawrzx, Shotex
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

@Well, i can not myself do the stream but if there will be some volunteers, for sure! Im not against it
@Leftover like you too
@Thierry ill talk to them.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello.

First of all, I'm not gonna donate 250.000 nD$. That cash was for my event so u can delete it. Also, I don't really like that you copied/continued the whole thing. The nD War Tournament was something special for me so i wanna stay as it is. To be more specific i would like from the Admin Team (since i don't have my powers anymore) to lock the whole folder and save it somewhere. If you wanna do a war Tournament, feel free, but not this one. Thank you.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Voropoulo wrote:Hello.

First of all, I'm not gonna donate 250.000 nD$. That cash was for my event so u can delete it. Also, I don't really like that you copied/continued the whole thing. The nD War Tournament was something special for me so i wanna stay as it is. To be more specific i would like from the Admin Team (since i don't have my powers anymore) to lock the whole folder and save it somewhere. If you wanna do a war Tournament, feel free, but not this one. Thank you.
With all due respect, it's really selfish of you to give the community something, then take it with you and not let anyone continue/use it. If you'd actually care about it you'd want it to continue, even when you're not there. If the donation of 250k is your own money, sure, you don't have to donate it, since it's your own money. if it was meant for the nD*War event, I strongly suggest you to do the selfless thing and just donate it so we can still enjoy a nice nD war event, although I do agree that Shota should've asked you first, definitely thought he did ask you about it. If it turns out to be bad, then shit happens, it still won't change the nostalgia of when you hosted it, + theres the chance that it might actually turn out to be a good event, perhaps better than any other nD*war, if people show dedication towards it.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 2):
Zeke, Shotex
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Well i talked to pukata about your donation and the location of the topic while making the topic here and also I am not going to give a shit about the event anymore if you want like this. Sorry if it so offended
#lockthetopic
@Others the event has canceled.
Edit:
@nallez here is the answers on your statement when you said i did mistake when i took Voro's donation/money. OT i agree with you in everything. If people would like event to continue, i will for sure take over but for this time event has canceled.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I think Voro's right.
If shota had 0 communication between him and Voro, then why the f*ck would Voro waste his cash on this.
Obviously it's Voro's cash, there's not a specific 'nD War Event Pot' that gets raised every time.
I expected this communication happend between you two, I was doubting the current host to actually take care of things properly, but now I kinda get it.
I'm sorry Shota but Voro's totally right that you should atleast contact him about an event section he's been hosting since god knows when (2 years?).
Don't mind you still hosting this event if you guys talked all of this through but I'm honestly in doubt you know what's coming with the event (server, HLTV, having some sense of cheaters etc.).
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Po!Nt
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

@Henry i already said that i had a conversation with Pukata and i asked him about the cash which was meant to be donated by Voro to the EVENT and he said like: sure you can take it because it was already donated to the event. And plus the ADMIN's Donation and i would add mine too. Since Voro had left and he was not online on Steam for last 4-5 days (i do not remember) i decided to talk to Pukata instead.
Also on the event requirements, i was planning to buy a server where i would add some plugins (like: !ws !gloves !knife , HLTV, knife round to choose the side and some other nice ones) but since shit happened right here, im not going to continue the event which belongs to Mr Voropoulo.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

It is very selfish from Voropoulo. Thinking that he is the event and everythin, not letting anyone interfiere with it because it's his "property" or something.

But I do agree that there should have been a talk between Shota and Voro beforehand, but since Shota has not been able to contact him for almost a week (Voro always offline), and then had a claim from a different admin to go on, selfish Voro.

Because, for example, after Uber gave me permission to take over his own soccer event, it all still worked out great! Although ND*War has been a series at this point, a takeover shouldn't work any differently than how that Uber's soccer event takeover turned out. I forgot though if Uber still had his own donation in there at all.

Also @Shota, you don't have to buy a server at all if you can just host it yourself with some help of portforwarding from your internet device (preferably a router). You can also add your plugins to that as well.

Why would Voro need that cash anyway if he's not playing CS at all after leaving admin team?

Discord is where I see Voro online usually, in case you don't use it, try contacting him there next time.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Well I wouldn't call it selfish if it was for him as he said it "something special" like you would say "Oh you remember the good old times".
I think if it was Voro's money then it is stil his money no matter he play or not. You can't just come up by saying you anyway don't play so why you need the money. Can't say oh look Player X is not playing since a week so give me his VIP. The owner of the money decide for sure he is willing to donate it or not. Also I get what Voro meant with it that he is not fine with it that Shota just copied the work and effort Voro did put in in all. I kinda don't believe that all just work with the best cretaed topic, I'm more than sure that the tournament is the thing which are the players enjoying. So just open a Topic called idk "nD next generation war tournament" or whatsoever and I think we could respect Voro's decission even if it might sound a little bit butthurt without trying to offend him.

All in all open a new topic take all the money you get from the admin team and donations and your own money and create something similar and new like his old war events.
Taking over with permission is fine but if there happend no talking between both I can fully understand Voro in this case and many would be then that called "selfish" too i think.

Anyways good luck Shota and if you need help you'll get a lot of feedback from others how to create an other and new good war tournament.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Voropoulo

7th nD War Tournament (FREE TO SING UP) | CS:GO (continuing VOROPOULO's EVENT)

Post by Voropoulo »

I didn’t mean to be selfish. I just can’t describe it with words. I gave everything for this Tournament. I spent more than 300€ just to make you all happy. I didn’t have to do that but i wanted it. It feels like i raised a child and then someone else took it away from me without even asking me. It’s something that i put a lot of effort to make it successful and ,I’m sorry, i don’t think that people would care as much as i did. Ye ye I’m kid acting like that but that’s the best explanation i have. Also i never said that i will not do another nD War Tournament.

About the cash part, i never had a talk neither with you or pukata. I have the cash in my account so it was really weird when i saw my name in the donation list.

For the end, you can ALWAYS pm me on forums or discord. Steam is not everything.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

I uderstood voro everything you said and apologize for it.
#lockthetopic + move it to another place (trash,spam) or just completely delete it.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Well, the thing is, Voro did promise us another ND War tournament back when we were making intros for it. Never happened. I DID get excited when Shota decided to continue it. But then - this huge letdown happened.

Voro, listen, dude. If ND* War tournament is your child, then Shota will only be it's temporary babysitter. Because Shota mentioned it himself that he's purely continuing your event, hence that copy-paste, and Shota had promised that he will give it as much effort as you did (not on literal understanding).
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

I agree with Voro, i would prolly do the same, if shota really want to do an event, then just make an entirely new one on your own. (Be fucking original)
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Leftover, sure you were exciting about the 7th nD War Tournament but probably it was only you and 5 more people (doeda, emeNt, xeon, btr, PoP). So, as you may understand i couldn't do a war with only 1 team.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...

Return to “Finished nD War Tournaments”