[Pregame Setup] Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Not Running Yet]

Rainboy

Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11]

Post by Rainboy »

Numble wrote:@Rain, doesn't the Spirit role cause redundancy at a longer run? I mean, from what I see, there's more potential in becoming Will than Body, considering that Will doesn't share kills and Body shares peeks. As in, 2 kills to 1 peek even though one is village aligned and the other is third party.
I do not guarantee that both will be added to the game. It's quite possible that the game will end up randomizing just a Spirit without a Soul or Mind at all. It's also possible that the game will generate just one of the two. Unless we end up with a lot of players, it's actually quite unlikely that we'll see all three in the game.

Secondly, it's not like Spirit has the ability to just choose what he becomes. He has to avoid possessing a wolf and find a Mind or a Soul to possess. I don't really see much of an increased chance to become Will, even if that's what the Spirit player is trying to have happen.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Numble

Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Signups Open Dec 11]

Post by Numble »

Rainboy wrote:
Numble wrote:@Rain, doesn't the Spirit role cause redundancy at a longer run? I mean, from what I see, there's more potential in becoming Will than Body, considering that Will doesn't share kills and Body shares peeks. As in, 2 kills to 1 peek even though one is village aligned and the other is third party.
I do not guarantee that both will be added to the game. It's quite possible that the game will end up randomizing just a Spirit without a Soul or Mind at all. It's also possible that the game will generate just one of the two. Unless we end up with a lot of players, it's actually quite unlikely that we'll see all three in the game.

Secondly, it's not like Spirit has the ability to just choose what he becomes. He has to avoid possessing a wolf and find a Mind or a Soul to possess. I don't really see much of an increased chance to become Will, even if that's what the Spirit player is trying to have happen.
I see.. I didn't quite think like that. Thanks for clearing it up.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Emziek

Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Game Starts Dec 27]

Post by Emziek »

[in]
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Fuck it, lets dew it.

[in]
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

[In]
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
gal

Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Game Starts Dec 27]

Post by gal »

Attention, this is to everyone but HATER.
If you want to team up on Ultor, Blaze, AND/OR Numble, I'm your BEST resort and should most definitely be your first.
cya
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Reminder: I require that you all play. to. win. That means ultimately hunting and lynching wolves as a villager, or manipulating and deceiving villagers as a wolf. I do not want people ganging up on someone for out of game reasons. That said, I will not take action unless I see egregious evidence, but will not hesitate to modkill in the presence of particularly convincing evidence.

I urge all of you to make absolutely sure you are 'ganging up' because you honestly believe that your team has a better chance of winning because of the arrangement. I am very concerned by this solicitation before the game has even started.

[/rant]

I've added the three of you to the list. That puts as at 10 players. I'll need at least two more players to host this game; if I don't get them, I'll be hosting a simple mafia game.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Rainboy wrote:Reminder: I require that you all play. to. win. That means ultimately hunting and lynching wolves as a villager, or manipulating and deceiving villagers as a wolf. I do not want people ganging up on someone for out of game reasons. That said, I will not take action unless I see egregious evidence, but will not hesitate to modkill in the presence of particularly convincing evidence.
[vote Rainboy]?
gal

Post by gal »

Rainboy wrote:Reminder: I require that you all play. to. win. That means ultimately hunting and lynching wolves as a villager, or manipulating and deceiving villagers as a wolf. I do not want people ganging up on someone for out of game reasons. That said, I will not take action unless I see egregious evidence, but will not hesitate to modkill in the presence of particularly convincing evidence.

I urge all of you to make absolutely sure you are 'ganging up' because you honestly believe that your team has a better chance of winning because of the arrangement. I am very concerned by this solicitation before the game has even started.

[/rant]

I've added the three of you to the list. That puts as at 10 players. I'll need at least two more players to host this game; if I don't get them, I'll be hosting a simple mafia game.
take a joke baby girl
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

[/rant]

I mean.. lynching Ultor ,regardless of his alignment, IS playing to win.. most of the time he's more useful dead than alive!!
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
HATER
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Added zapt0r, Leoky and Hater. That brings us to 13 players. Woo!
JTc

Post by JTc »

in
<.<
Styx

Post by Styx »

JTc wrote:in
Fuck u
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Not Running Yet]

Post by Shadi »

both of you behave
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Blaze

Re: Werewolf XXVI: The Shadowlands [Not Running Yet]

Post by Blaze »

Shadi wrote:both of you behave
What the fuck has this forum turned into? I could flame anyone as long as they knew I was joking by using harsh word as "fucking inbred" and "cocksucker" but now days not even the closest of friends can say "youre a bad person" without fucking weird ass looking people come up with warnings. Fuck capitalism and these fucking weird ass system. We got admins that feel like they can do what they want, recruit whoever (as long as they send nudes and suck their dick), and then host any game as they feel like? Pathetic. I believe we need to be a democracy in this forum. Everyone should be able to vote on how it should work here and I want to vote shadi as banned forever.

P.s Voting ultor is a complicated matter. He will drag his own team down and therefor we should not vote him, but since he will support the enemy team by just existing in our we should vote him out asap.

Thank you guys.

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”