[CoR] [email protected]$$ member application 2.0

All declined Applications are stored here.
[email protected]$$

[email protected]$$ member application 2.0

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Dumb's 2nd application

- Steam ID STEAM_0:1:183275325

- NickName [email protected]$$

- Age 20. Turning 21 next month :) .

- Gender Male

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? (including any previous admin work) I have been playing on nD since past one and half year.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) Been a member earlier this year

- Average amount of time on our servers per day
As you guys know that I was inactive lately but now my exams are getting over at 18th of this month. So I only have my entrance test left (I would make a vacation post for that later)

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. Hello guys my name is Romit. Currently i am studying Mechanical engineering in Mumbai. I am passionate about Automobiles and i aspire to start a carrier in this field. My hobbies would include playing cs (ofc), watching movies shows, listening to any music thats catchy to my ears and so on (whatever a guy of my age is likely to have)

Motivation

nD is slowly losing is members/admins. People are leaving now and the . Sometimes I feel that current members are not Moderating/paying attention to the required extent. No offense guys it happend to me as well and it takes time to figure things out. Maybe I didn't judge u properly bcoz I was inactive. Who knows? Anyways, personally I want to use my past experience to help out the community. Yes, I wasn't a perfect member I did my share of mistakes as well. I just look forward to improve myself, ask the fellow admins for a second chance to show that there is still more dedication left in me. I am not done yet!! Hope that my application would be considered.

Also majins and doedas application triggered this all of a sudden. Maybe it was the spark that I needed for my comeback. Regarding my activity I assure you guys that I will be as active as I was before. :D

Here is the link to my previous application if anyone wishes to see before replying to my current appli --> http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28199
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post:
Shotex
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected] *

Re: [email protected]$$ member application 2.0

Post by [email protected] * »

Hello Dumbass!!!
I am writing what i do think about you, you are a nice guy, friendly with people, i never saw you quarrelling with someone, you still moderate good, your knowledge of the rules still good, you still the same guy, but your activities isn't enough you should improve them, but you have some life issues so i believe you will back as soon as possible. i will just give you a YES.
[email protected]$$

Leoky wrote:Hello Dumbass!!!
I am writing what i do think about you, you are a nice guy, friendly with people, i never saw you quarrelling with someone, you still moderate good, your knowledge of the rules still good, you still the same guy, but your activities isn't enough you should improve them, but you have some life issues so i believe you will back as soon as possible. i will just give you a YES.
Yes it was my exam getting over at 18h like I mentioned. So I am back!!! (If the admins want me to ofc xD )
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

yes the best gay in the communty yes from me
and grz for the future
Potato

Post by Potato »

One of the calmer and friendlier (ex) members I've come across with, and done a great job in the past. Don't think there are any cons tbh, maybe raising your activity a bit? You got my yes, goodluck!
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Shotex
Recognize
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

You have got exactly the attitude that players like seeing from a member.
But the issue I got with you is that sometimes you struggle with common sense and also you sometimes moderate over harrasment too much.

So from me it's blank/extend or whatever is it now exactly between yes/no.

P.S As much as I understand that admins might value quantity more than quality at this time, I shall always say exactly how I feel about applicants.
SosA

Post by SosA »

Definitely YES. Been a good member before and will be !

I just want you to be active as possible and report more. Other than that YES
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Dear [email protected]$$ !!

That is a very nice news to see you applying (again) !

You are one of the calmer member, you always take your time to explain the positives and negatives to others, you always try to improve people and you know very well the rules !
Best point, even when you were not a member, you keeped this behavior !

You are a very nice guy [email protected]$$.
It's a big yes of course !

The only thing you may need to improve is maybe the way to command, in order to add more originality and suprise.

Good luck with your application Dumbass !
These users thanked the author pl0t for the post:
[email protected]$$
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

One of the calmer and friendlier
you are a nice guy, friendly with people
yes yes he is a nice guy, but he was a terrible member last time around. It's like you lot are scared of giving him honest feedback just because he's a nice guy lol I have no idea how you can say with a straight face that he was a good member before. He never used his powers and got confused easily so as a result he never took action because he was scared of messing up. He doesn't even have the basic criteria of being a good commander or respected regular, although the latter can be fixed with more activity.

This is a huge problem with member criteria these days, people get accepted on the sole basis that they are a nice person. It was the same thing with uber, accepting nice guys who are too scared to use their powers/get bullied out of the server is useless and just frustrates regulars more as they're expecting these nice members to actually take action. I don't think him getting accepted would help the server in any way. Like I said I do think you are a nice guy and you mean well but imo membership is not for you
Spoiler!
EDIT:
[email protected]$$ wrote:
The motivation part of my previous application
My main motive is to educate the player about rules rather than straight away punishing them
from what I saw you didn't educate them either tho, you just ignored the problems
Last edited by KaitoKid on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 5):
Bob Vegana, Lawliet, MADLIFE!, zapt0r, Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Dumbass my friend. Nice to see you (re)applying for membership. I can't actually see on what I should give a No here since you did in my eyes a good job as a member before and you tried many thigs in the background or private sections to let all players enjoy all more. You were very dedicated which I liked much. I hope you came back with the same or atleast a nearby same attitude to contribute in a good way for the team again. My only cons would be like in Doedas or majins appy that I would like to see you starting moderating and reporting more since you 3 guys do know all well enough how it works inside nD. And specially I would like to see you moderating more inside the server since I sometimes/often had the feeling in the past that you were unsure at some points when you should use your powers or not. And that you kinda thought you could mess up or make the wrong decisions with your powers, but I can be for sure wrong with that and you can try to prove me better with your moderation then.

Good luck for you apply my friend Dumbassss !!!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
[email protected]$$
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected]$$

Spoiler!
KaitoKid wrote:
yes yes he is a nice guy, but he was a terrible member last time around. It's like you lot are scared of giving him honest feedback just because he's a nice guy lol I have no idea how you can say with a straight face that he was a good member before. He never used his powers and got confused easily so as a result he never took action because he was scared of messing up. He doesn't even have the basic criteria of being a good commander or respected regular, although the latter can be fixed with more activity.

This is a huge problem with member criteria these days, people get accepted on the sole basis that they are a nice person. It was the same thing with uber, accepting nice guys who are too scared to use their powers/get bullied out of the server is useless and just frustrates regulars more as they're expecting these nice members to actually take action. I don't think him getting accepted would help the server in any way. Like I said I do think you are a nice guy and you mean well but imo membership is not for you
My main motive is to educate the player about rules rather than straight away punishing them

Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

KaitoKid wrote:
Spoiler!

EDIT:
[email protected]$$ wrote:
from what I saw you didn't educate them either tho, you just ignored the problems
Pretty much this.
Apart from your friendly character and your genuine intentions, there's nothing I can think of to support you with. I don't think you did a great job during your membership. Knowing where you should moderate/take actions and where you shouldn't both ingame and on forums is something you didn't have the grasp of even after, relatively, being a member for a while.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
Queen's Revenge
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

From all my previous experiences with you I see you as a nice regular that still gets confused over a lot of things. In my point of view you don't really see the "stuff" members should be noticing and don't have any authority to gain the players respect. You lack a lot of traits which a member should have, and I barely saw you use your powers to moderate anyone properly.

Once again, you're a really nice and genuine guy, but unfortunately not someone that I see as a member.

Good luck!
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Personally, I think Dumbass is doing a great job as a member, and would like to see you back part of the team.
You do go a bit “too easy” on rule breakers, which isn’t a big problem. Over all your a nice, friendly person on nD.
yes from me,
Good luck !
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I think spaxor is right, you have presence, good amount of motivation but lack of focus in certain aspects mainly authority.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Declined Applications”