nD Champions League (Continuing Uber's event). EVENT FINISHED

Bob Vegana

nD Champions League (Continuing Uber's event). EVENT FINISHED

Post by Bob Vegana »

Welcome to nD's Champions League

Credit to [email protected] for the image

Introduction
Welcome to nD CHAMPIONS League! Duo with a teammate, form a team and win a good plenty of ND cash with a nice CS 1.6 Soccer action!

How the event works
- Football action.
- All matchups are 2vs2
- The games will be played in 2 half's where each half is 3 minutes long. The full game will be 6 minutes in total.
- After a goal is scored the team conceding the goal will do the kick off.
- The maximum amount of teams will be 16 teams
- Team's will play against each other in either group or knockout stages. Depends on the total amount of teams.
- If you win a game you get 3 points, a tie will give each team 1 point. (If we play in groups) If there is a tie during the finals then we will decide the winner with a penalty shootout.

Rules
- No cheating allowed (getting a certain advantage during the game). Just pure soccer.
- Bugging the ball on purpose is not allowed, if someone does this they will receive a yellow card and the opponents get a freekick. If this repeats, a red card will be issued and the match will end with opponents winning the match up with a technical win (5:0). Further punishments, like disqualification from the event, might follow, depending from circumstances.
- Running with the ball against a wall is not allowed.
- If the ball goes outside the field there will be a throw in. Ball will be thrown to the team who's opponent had the ball last before ball went out.
- If both players of a team are not there in time when their matchup begins, they will be disqualified. If only one of the guys of a team have come, a substitute/transfer list man will fill the spot. Substitute will be a temporary fill, a transfer list man is permanent.
- Players already signed for a team cannot substitute for other team. Only substitutes from substitute list can.

Sign-up process
-How do I sign up as a team?
Step 1. Find 1 teammate and decide what your team shall be named.
Step 2. Decide a captain for your team.
Step 3. Give me the information about who will be playing for his team and what the team will be called.
Step 4. Send the sign-up money to STEAM_0:0:1 which is 10000 nD$ for 1 team (5000 nD$ per person, all the money will be in the prizepool). MAKE IT CLEAR WHEN YOU HAVE MADE A FEE-PAY OR DONATION BY LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE OR BY PM'ING ME/STEAM MESSAGING ME.

- Until what date may I sign up?
The sign-up deadline is 6TH OF DECEMBER. You may not enter the event after this date.

- If i wanna sign off?
Step 1. Make sure you tell me and your captain that you won't be able to make it or won't play.
Step 2. Make sure you do that before the deadline and then you won't be in the blacklist for the future events.

- If i don't find a team? Or wish to play as a sub?
Step 1a. In case of not finding a team but having paid the entry fee, you will be put in transfer list. When a team has an open space you will be immediately put in there.
Step 1b. In case of not finding a team and not having paid the entry fee, you will be put in a substitute list. If a team is in a need for 1 player, a substitute will fill in the spot. AS A SUB, YOU WON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN ANYTHING FROM THE PRIZE POOL!
Step 2. The teams that have already signed may lose a person. When that happens, the captain/last man of a team has to contact me and a transfer list man will be put in that team.

Step 0. IF YOUR TEAM HASN'T PAID THE ENTRY FEE UNTIL 6TH OF DECEMBER, YOUR TEAM WILL BE VOID FROM THE EVENT

Date and Time
Will be played on Saturday 9TH December 2017 (changeable)
Time is 6:30 PM, 18:30, UK time.

Total prize pool
- 200k ND's. Earned only by a winning team (1st place). 100k ND's for each player of the team. Only original player pairing of a team is given the cash, none of the substitues will earn it unless they are chosen by team's captain.

FINAL TEAMS

comeGETUS (Paid)
-Potato (C)
-Snap

ezbois (VOID)
-Amir (C)
-Mulcaz

Editedwin (Paid)
-Alwayswin
-EditedRhyme (C)

Ballgooks (Paid and donated)
- SosA
- Leftover (C)

the blaqs (Paid)
- Durty goodz
- Thierry Henry (C)

TDF (Paid)
- MEGA SHOT
- Younes Ml (C)

WigglyDicks (Paid)
- W33dFarmer (C)
- Acid

RMD deo (Paid)
- Akram hamdani (C)
- Doeda

HooliganZ (Paid)
- Freddy
- Infinite

Substitute players
- Shota
- AmirSTheMlgBro

Commentator crew
- Baby
- Majin

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOURSELF IN THE PLAYERS/TEAM LIST BUT HAVE APPLIED AND PAID THE ENTRY FEE, MESSAGE ME IMMEDIATELY!

If any of you got questions or are confused about anything, or need to announce something very important regarding the event, ask me in Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/thrashmands
I am online all the time.

Good luck to all!
Last edited by Bob Vegana on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:57 am, edited 24 times in total.
Potato

Re: nD Champions League (Continuing Uber's event).

Post by Potato »

Respect for taking over as the registered players and new participants still can look forward for an amazing upcoming event!
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Bob Vegana
Recognize
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

I'll be helping out as much as possible, I'll try get a response from an admin/member that will be able to attend the event
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post:
Bob Vegana
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Great that you took over for him Hunie...nice to see your helping hand in this case !!!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Bob Vegana
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

As already mentioned previous event, our timetable has to be changed (preferably saturday)
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Bob Vegana
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

İ was with potato but dont know if i can play... maybe a reserve player can play with potato im flying tomorrow but dont lnow ıf i can make it or not so... Potato choose 1 guy for one match and the other matches i will play for sure.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Potato

Post by Potato »

Dignity wrote:İ was with potato but dont know if i can play... maybe a reserve player can play with potato im flying tomorrow but dont lnow ıf i can make it or not so... Potato choose 1 guy for one match and the other matches i will play for sure.
Hey don't worry about it man, you don't need to rush anything. If you're not able to play any of the matches, its not a big deal. Take whatever time you need brother, much love.
These users thanked the author Potato for the post (total 2):
SNap, Bob Vegana
Recognize
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Potato wrote:
Dignity wrote:İ was with potato but dont know if i can play... maybe a reserve player can play with potato im flying tomorrow but dont lnow ıf i can make it or not so... Potato choose 1 guy for one match and the other matches i will play for sure.
Hey don't worry about it man, you don't need to rush anything. If you're not able to play any of the matches, its not a big deal. Take whatever time you need brother, much love.
I agree, take it easy Snap. The event I believe is will last for only 1 day, so you don't need to rush anywhere. Rest easy, friend.
As for Potato, you will be able play with Shota for the event if you don't find a new teammate.
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Hi, I've paid the 10k and sent it to the steam id stated. It's me and Infinite, our team name is HooliganZ. Will you be able to change the day to saturday/sunday? (Saturday +6:30PM UK time or anytime Sunday if possible)
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
Bob Vegana
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Hi, I've paid the 10k and sent it to the steam id stated. It's me and Infinite, our team name is HooliganZ.
You're in. Welcome!
--------------------------------------
TOURNAMENT UPDATE!

- Now we have 9 teams registered, 8 of which are paid. If we end up having 8 teams paid and registered, the tournament will be 100% knockout only to have it last only 1 day. If not, I'm thinking to give teams a short spelling bee task to auto advance a round to keep the tournament knockout only.

Knockout means if you lose once, you're out.

- I have decided to change the registration deadline to 6TH of december. DONATIONS ARE STILL ACCEPTED EVEN AFTER THE DEADLINE.

- Date of the tournament has been changed to 9TH of december due to multiple requests. That's Saturday. Time of the date is still in deciding.

- Commentators (Majin, Baby) now may play with a teammate as a substitute whenever necessary.

I guess that's all for now.
Bob Vegana

Re: nD Champions League (APPLICATIONS CLOSED, ABOUT TO START)

Post by Bob Vegana »

TOURNAMENT UPDATE!

- All applications/sing ups are now officially closed. Donations, however, are always open, even until last minute.

- Decision has been made to give all of the prize pool only for the winning team. Which is 200k, 100k for each ORIGINAL player of the winning team.

- We have 8 teams, 16 players officially registered and approved as the final team line up for the event. Substitutes will of course be allowed to play for teams needing players, but the winning team will get the cash which will be given only to the original player line-up. As an example, comeGETUS would have Potato and Snap winning ND's IF they win the event. All 8 of the approved teams may change their original player line-up if need be, until the very start of the event.
- Don't forget that we play in 9th of september, Saturday.

- Tournament will be played in knock-out only style. If you lose one match, you're out.

- Match-up pairings for quaterfinal (1st) round will be randomly picked by a paper raffle, to be revealed tomorrow.

- If possible, we might have a map with 2 soccer arenas, to fasten up the event progress by having 2 matches played in the same time. But that's only an idea at this point.

- Unfortunately I won't be able to use mic communication during the event and I'm not sure if I will be able to stay online until 8:00 PM (for UK time). But don't worry, Uber did well to recruit a couple of commentators!

THE EVENT WILL START AT 6:30 PM UK TIME (GMT +0)

- OBLIGATED! Add me in steam so I can invite you to the event server whenever it starts.

- As for quarterfinal matchup order, we will first play matchups of teams of which at least 1 player (captain) is present.

- An admin is yet to be asked to host us an event (I've asked a few so far). If we don't get an admin to help us out with the event, we might have to skip the event for day/week and re-open applications. OR we can have one of the event participants host us a server with portforwarding, set up a basic AMX mod and change the map to a soccer arena.

- Team that is not present at the time of the event (none of team's players) will be eliminated from the tournament. TO AVOID BEING ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT, THE LATEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY ARRIVE AFTER THE EVENT HAS STARTED IS 10 MINUTES. (Y'all have until 6:40 PM to join).

Any suggestions, issues, let me know immediately! With time, especially.
Last edited by Bob Vegana on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SosA

Re: nD Champions League (APPLICATIONS CLOSED, ABOUT TO START)

Post by SosA »

Leftover wrote:TOURNAMENT UPDATE!

- All applications/sing ups are now officially closed. Donations, however, are always open, even until last minute.

- Decision has been made to give all of the prize pool only for the winning team. Which is 200k, 100k for each ORIGINAL player of the winning team.

- We have 8 teams, 16 players officially registered and approved as the final team line up for the event. Substitutes will of course be allowed to play for teams needing players, but the winning team will get the cash which will be given only to the original player line-up. As an example, comeGETUS would have Potato and Snap winning ND's IF they win the event. All 8 of the approved teams may change their original player line-up if need be, until the very start of the event.
- Don't forget that we play in 9th of september, Saturday.

- Tournament will be played in knock-out only style. If you lose one match, you're out.

- Match-up pairings for quaterfinal (1st) round will be randomly picked by a paper raffle, to be revealed tomorrow.

- If possible, we might have a map with 2 soccer arenas, to fasten up the event progress by having 2 matches played in the same time. But that's only an idea at this point.

- Unfortunately I won't be able to use mic communication during the event and I'm not sure if I will be able to stay online until 8:00 PM (for UK time). But don't worry, Uber did well to recruit a couple of commentators!

THE EVENT WILL START AT 6:00 PM UK TIME (GMT +0)

- OBLIGATED! Add me in steam so I can invite you to the event server whenever it starts.

- As for quarterfinal matchup order, we will first play matchups of teams of which at least 1 player (captain) is present.

- An admin is yet to be asked to host us an event (I've asked a few so far). If we don't get an admin to help us out with the event, we might have to skip the event for day/week and re-open applications. OR we can have one of the event participants host us a server with portforwarding, set up a basic AMX mod and change the map to a soccer arena.

- Team that is not present at the time of the event (none of team's players) will be eliminated from the tournament. TO AVOID BEING ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT, THE LATEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY ARRIVE AFTER THE EVENT HAS STARTED IS 10 MINUTES. (Y'all have until 6:10 PM to join).

Any suggestions, issues, let me know immediately! With time, especially.
I don’t know if I can make it
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

We can change the starting time to 30 minutes later if y'all need, though. 6:40 PM UK is the absolute latest i can do if I am to stay online for the entire event.

TOURNAMENT UPDATE!

- Opponent pairings for the 1st round just got raffled using random.org. You will know your 1st opponent by having a look at the picture of the 1st post.

- Looks like we're playing 7 matchups overall this event, 6 minutes for one.

- The whole event will be recorded on a demo, but won't be published on youtube.

- An important rule in cases of a matchup finishing with a draw in regulation time - we immediately play penalty kick shootout. 5 attempts overall for each, first to 3 goals wins, if no 3 goals after 5 attempts, all further attempts will be sudden death, kicks will be done only from the goalkeeper area on the circle, just like IRL. Active for every matchup since every one of them will be a knock-out.

- (EDIT) TIME OF THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO 6:30 PM UK TIME
Last edited by Bob Vegana on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

6:30 is perfect for me if possible!
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

leftover wrote:
, but won't be published on youtube.

why*

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”