Just a tiny thing for Xmas (suggestion)

Moderator: J4ck

SNap
VIP

Just a tiny thing for Xmas (suggestion)

Post by SNap »

I'd ask the admins to add a snowball gamemod in jailbreak, A small thingy for xmas (can be added during xmas and it would be nice and fun to play it) I think they'll know what it is and how to add it. I was searching for some suggestions and tried to search for such things like gamemods that can be played during fundays so this came up my mind and hopefully this will be added.

A video that shows how its played.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebqs9U4Kjaw

Tell me in the comments what you think about it.
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
Black-Sniper

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SosA

Re: Just a tiny thing for Xmas (suggestion)

Post by SosA »

Okay here is my opinions, (Which server are you wanting to be added on?)

First off, I think the Mod can be spammed with snow-balls and might have a possible chances of crashing or have some issues to restart the server, When it's 1-2 PM for me in the Eastern Standard Time, The server will be crowded with players and spamming the snowballs might lag the players would less expensive Laptops/PCs (No Offense.) Second reason, When the Snow-ball hits you, It makes you less movable and I don't think it's a great addition to the Jailbreak server, Maybe Deathmatch.

I personally think it would be fine, just adding the Xmas hats.
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Ta Ka wrote:Okay here is my opinions, (Which server are you wanting to be added on?)

First off, I think the Mod can be spammed with snow-balls and might have a possible chances of crashing or have some issues to restart the server, When it's 1-2 PM for me in the Eastern Standard Time, The server will be crowded with players and spamming the snowballs might lag the players would less expensive Laptops/PCs (No Offense.) Second reason, When the Snow-ball hits you, It makes you less movable and I don't think it's a great addition to the Jailbreak server, Maybe Deathmatch.

I personally think it would be fine, just adding the Xmas hats.
It's ofcourse for jailbreak i've played it many times on a jailbreak server and its quite fun and not laggy at all. I don't think it will be an issue.

Romeo

Post by Romeo »

My suggestion for xmas is making Jb_snow default map, so we could have enough snow to enjoy, one of the most over played maps, this is the right time for it!
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
SNap
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

A thing which could be added too what I saw is to add some x-mas trees and some colored lights on the roof of a building or anywhere like that. So yeah just a bit more x-mas feeling for all even if I don't celebrate it much or care. But it shows that nD try to add some funny stuff for all the players to enjoy it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

i saw the video and i liked the game, it will be fantastic if they would to add this game to jailbreak to give a flavor of the Xmas in addition to the trees and the snow and the hats.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Dignity wrote:
I'd ask the admins to add a snowball gamemod in jailbreak, A small thingy for xmas (can be added during xmas and it would be nice and fun to play it) I think they'll know what it is and how to add it. I was searching for some suggestions and tried to search for such things like gamemods that can be played during fundays so this came up my mind and hopefully this will be added.

A video that shows how its played.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebqs9U4Kjaw

Tell me in the comments what you think about it.
I would like this game to be added only during xmas/winter.
I guarantee that there is no such issue with this plugin. Works great on my potato Laptop. And not being able to move as fast when you're hit with a snowball - have you ever been hit with a snowball before? In the face, perhaps? No, because you don't have such climate at your country to be snowing at all. You usually get stunned for a moment after getting hit with a snowball in real life, it's like a soft rock.
And this plugin in it's gameplay is actually pretty clever, and there is no other way to have it played as in deathmatch. I myself would suggest it to add it as one of the /fundays.

Adding hats is what's done every winter though already here. You enable it with /hats, I think it was.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My suggestion. Maybe useless, but worth a look?
I've seen the plugin in Ambrosia JB which allowed admins to spawn random bonuses in random parts of the map, like a bit of cash (in our case - ND's). Would be nice to have it as an event during Xmas. I don't think it's necessary, but let's see if any of you are interested in that.

What I could also suggest for Xmas is a Freeze Tag /funday (plugin). It's like Tag, but you freeze when get caught (by having a CT slash you), then unfreeze with the help of your teammate, and if you get caught 2 or 3 times, you're dead. If all T's are frozen, CT's win. We of course can't have everything thrown into one big soup bowl to make a big mess afterward, so it's either this, or snowballs.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Zeke
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

ZeRo#1 wrote:A thing which could be added too what I saw is to add some x-mas trees and some colored lights on the roof of a building or anywhere like that. So yeah just a bit more x-mas feeling for all even if I don't celebrate it much or care. But it shows that nD try to add some funny stuff for all the players to enjoy it.
Same I don't celebrate it also, there is also a snow effect that you can add (raining snow plugin but that might cause crashes not sure btw)

About the hats/trees seems nice forgot about that one. Let's see what the admins got to say.

Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Dignity wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:A thing which could be added too what I saw is to add some x-mas trees and some colored lights on the roof of a building or anywhere like that. So yeah just a bit more x-mas feeling for all even if I don't celebrate it much or care. But it shows that nD try to add some funny stuff for all the players to enjoy it.
Same I don't celebrate it also, there is also a snow effect that you can add (raining snow plugin but that might cause crashes not sure btw)

About the hats/trees seems nice forgot about that one. Let's see what the admins got to say.
Who da fuck doesn't celebrate chrismas?
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

People who don't live by western culture
SosA

Post by SosA »

Razor8182 wrote:
Dignity wrote:

Islam/Muslims
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

There are also people within the western culture that don’t

Edit: same way some people outside western culture celebrate it.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

I think it's a nice suggestion, but I think an admin playing jailbreak should have a look at it instead. We are a UK-based community after all, and we should do something special for christmas.

This is also not a discussion of who is celebrating christmas and who is not. Stick to the topic or santa will get mad.
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
SNap
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Ta Ka wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
Dignity wrote:

Islam/Muslims
I Thought we muslims congratulate other christans though.
SosA

Post by SosA »

Razor8182 wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
Dignity wrote:

Islam/Muslims
I Thought we muslims congratulate other christans though.
Mind sticking to the topic
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”