[CoR] AlwaysWIN's Fun Member Application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
Bob Vegana

Re: AlwaysWIN's Fun Member Application.

Post by Bob Vegana »

Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:Can i ask you a question? You applied for Runner team in October 29 now you apply for the Fun membership! I want your honest answer, Which server are you really active on it
Ask him via PM or steam. Stop with these nonsense replies on applications and follow the correct format.
It's not nonsense, it's a good question that should indeed be answered here and not via PM, I'm sure others are interested in his answer as well. You should encourage this kind of behaviour and not punish it.
Good luck
Agreed with Decency here. Here we are already seeing the moderation issues with Potato that I had mentioned at his own application.

As for AlwaysWin -
You are not even close to being ready for membership.
- You moderate things that don't even matter. You are supposed to moderate only when it's needed not when you feel like you need to show-off.
- When you are tasked to handle tough situations, like commanding in Jailbreak, you just can't. You just doze out and appear to be incredibly confused every time you try to command. Your today's commanding is the best example. Not to mention you always delaying to make your next move of the day.
- Your english vocabulary is very basic in mic. You appear to struggle speaking.
- You aren't a reliable source of being looked up to when someone needs it.
- You don't stand out enough, and when you do, you only look embarrasing.

It's a clear NO from me.
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Leftover wrote:
Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:Can i ask you a question? You applied for Runner team in October 29 now you apply for the Fun membership! I want your honest answer, Which server are you really active on it
Ask him via PM or steam. Stop with these nonsense replies on applications and follow the correct format.
It's not nonsense, it's a good question that should indeed be answered here and not via PM, I'm sure others are interested in his answer as well. You should encourage this kind of behaviour and not punish it.
Good luck
Agreed with Decency here. Here we are already seeing the moderation issues with Potato that I had mentioned at his own application.

As for AlwaysWin -
- You moderate things that don't even matter. You are supposed to moderate only when it's needed not when you feel like you need to show-off.
- When you are tasked to handle tough situations, like commanding in Jailbreak, you just can't. You just doze out and appear to be incredibly confused every time you try to command. Your today's commanding is the best example. Not to mention you always delaying to make your next move of the day.
- Your english vocabulary is very basic in mic. You appear to struggle speaking.

It's a clear NO from me.
I'm not really applying for Jailbreak membership , and most of the points which you mentioned above are not related to something for which I'm applying for.
About the Moderation part , If I try to moderate someone who is harassing / abusing or breaking any rules , is it really of no use? and seems like I'm just trying to showoff? , think a little bit..
These users thanked the author AlwaysWIN for the post:
pl0t
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Spoiler!
AlwaysWIN wrote:
Leftover wrote:
Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
Good luck

As for AlwaysWin -

It's a clear NO from me.
I'm not really applying for Jailbreak membership , and most of the points which you mentioned above are not related to something for which I'm applying for.
About the Moderation part , If I try to moderate someone who is harassing / abusing or breaking any rules , is it really of no use? and seems like I'm just trying to showoff? , think a little bit..
It means shit if you apply somewhere else, your Jailbreak commanding incompetence also degrades your chances of getting accepted even for ND*Fun due to following reasons :

a) Impatience

b) Incapability to make decisions

c) Frequent confusion

d) Fail to stand out like a role model

e) Looking very foolish as member applicant

f) Cluelessness

g) You cannot be taken serious at all

Would anyone like seeing such an ND*Fun member commanding a Jailbreak day, OR moderating someone for, allegedly, harassment in deathmatch, OR give any suggestions to a newbie in roadrage? I think not. Because none of the recently approved ND*Fun members had that kind of issue, even if it was the current admin team approving them.
If I try to moderate someone who is harassing / abusing or breaking any rules , is it really of no use? and seems like I'm just trying to showoff? , think a little bit..
I know what I see and hear, mate.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Leftover wrote:
Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
Good luck

As for AlwaysWin -

It's a clear NO from me.
you are here in this topic to say the cons and the positive points in the guy who is applaying for a member not here to get informations about the reason why did he switch the team he want to join . and you coud say i agree with decency and stop . not trying to provoke potato . with your words . and trying to put your self in a power position because he didnt do any think wrong he had just say try to ask the guy in pm.for. more information . ffs
btw for always win
i dont know you but you are not active in forum thats what i cann say try to work on this
good luck
These users thanked the author Lite sensei for the post:
AlwaysWIN
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Leftover wrote:
Spoiler!
AlwaysWIN wrote:
Leftover wrote:
Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
Good luck

As for AlwaysWin -

It's a clear NO from me.
It means shit if you apply somewhere else, your Jailbreak commanding incompetence also degrades your chances of getting accepted even for ND*Fun due to following reasons :

a) Impatience

b) Incapability to make decisions

c) Frequent confusion

d) Fail to stand out like a role model

e) Looking very foolish as member applicant

f) Cluelessness

g) You cannot be taken serious at all

Would anyone like seeing such an ND*Fun member commanding a Jailbreak day, OR moderating someone for, allegedly, harassment in deathmatch, OR give any suggestions to a newbie in roadrage? I think not. Because none of the recently approved ND*Fun members had that kind of issue, even if it was the current admin team approving them.
If I try to moderate someone who is harassing / abusing or breaking any rules , is it really of no use? and seems like I'm just trying to showoff? , think a little bit..
I know what I see and hear, mate.
I guess there are some members who don't even play JB much or never. Can point out some if you want to know..

By impatience , what do you really mean? , impatience in making decisions? , like in moderating someone ? , if you are still talking regarding JB , please........

Incapability to make decisions , Frequent confusion , Cluelessness and many other points which you pointed out shouldn't really be counted if you are applying for Fun team . Do you mean that I'm not able to report them in a correct manner? (coz that counts in decision making..) , Cluelessnes , Regarding what? is someone really hacking / cheating or ...????? Those are really some points on which I'm trying to work out and I don't think I need to be very perfect in it.

If you have any other problem please feel free to PM me , we can discuss it there ..
~LITE~ wrote: btw for always win
i dont know you but you are not active in forum thats what i cann say try to work on this
good luck
I'm active as much as I can (probably 3-4 more or less hrs a day) , or it might be an issue with out timezone , but I'll try to increase it more , thanks bro!
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

You guys should really stop spamming applications one after another with almost making no progress or after a very short period of time from the last application. Your last application was declined only 20 days ago without it even being considered discussion worthy in the admin meeting. You applying now does not show dedication or anything of this sort, it only shows that you do not realize it's way too early for you to apply again. Applying for fun team does not mean it's ok for you to only know how to record and report hackers, not realizing this is an issue. Ofc the way you moderate and deal with situations in other servers will be considered since once you get accepted you'll be able to use the menu in all nD servers.
So yeah basically do as decency said, be smart.. and be patient.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post (total 3):
AlwaysWIN, Lite sensei, Bob Vegana
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Lawliet wrote:You guys should really stop spamming applications one after another with almost making no progress or after a very short period of time from the last application. Your last application was declined only 20 days ago without it even being considered discussion worthy in the admin meeting. You applying now does not show dedication or anything of this sort, it only shows that you do not realize it's way too early for you to apply again. Applying for fun team does not mean it's ok for you to only know how to record and report hackers, not realizing this is an issue. Ofc the way you moderate and deal with situations in other servers will be considered since once you get accepted you'll be able to use the menu in all nD servers.
Actually the main reason why I was declined at first was related to the prev. ban I had , and 20 days isn't a short period I guess? , I have seen other applicants who closed their req. and re applied just after ~20 days, and got accepted.. And in my case , I applied early just because of the increase in number of hackers and abusers on Fun servers , the members who are active on those server know about the conditions.
And ofc the way I try to moderate people on other servers is considered and I'm trying to improve more but I don't think that players do not usually(talking about the players who get triggered sometimes , inshort who think they were not doing anything wrong) get annoyed or irritated or something when I moderate [i.e. moderating for small things (as some people think)] , they know what they did and they correct themselves . As I said in my app. that I usually spend my time on DM/DR/JB . About my moderation in JB , you wouldn't have seen me moderating as most of the times either the member is online or someone already corrected the guy who was doing and kind of mischief. If you are active on DM / DR , you can see that I try my best to help them out ..
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

AlwaysWIN wrote:
Lawliet wrote:You guys should really stop spamming applications one after another with almost making no progress or after a very short period of time from the last application. Your last application was declined only 20 days ago without it even being considered discussion worthy in the admin meeting. You applying now does not show dedication or anything of this sort, it only shows that you do not realize it's way too early for you to apply again. Applying for fun team does not mean it's ok for you to only know how to record and report hackers, not realizing this is an issue. Ofc the way you moderate and deal with situations in other servers will be considered since once you get accepted you'll be able to use the menu in all nD servers.
Actually the main reason why I was declined at first was related to the prev. ban I had , and 20 days isn't a short period I guess? , I have seen other applicants who closed their req. and re applied just after ~20 days, and got accepted.. And in my case , I applied early just because of the increase in number of hackers and abusers on Fun servers , the members who are active on those server know about the conditions.
And ofc the way I try to moderate people on other servers is considered and I'm trying to improve more but I don't think that players do not usually(talking about the players who get triggered sometimes , inshort who think they were not doing anything wrong) get annoyed or irritated or something when I moderate [i.e. moderating for small things (as some people think)] , they know what they did and they correct themselves . As I said in my app. that I usually spend my time on DM/DR/JB . About my moderation in JB , you wouldn't have seen me moderating as most of the times either the member is online or someone already corrected the guy who was doing and kind of mischief. If you are active on DM / DR , you can see that I try my best to help them out ..
I don't think your ban was the only main reason. Even if you didn't get a ban, I'm 95% sure you would still be declined. You have many cons that people have listed already. You don't seem to understand that you're not ready and that shows, imo, lack of maturity and common sense which are important in a member. Take Decency's advice and apply when you think you're ready. I wish you goodluck!
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
AlwaysWIN
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Spoiler!
Queen's Revenge wrote:
AlwaysWIN wrote:
I don't think your ban was the only main reason. Even if you didn't get a ban, I'm 95% sure you would still be declined. You have many cons that people have listed already. You don't seem to understand that you're not ready and that shows, imo, lack of maturity and common sense which are important in a member. Take Decency's advice and apply when you think you're ready. I wish you goodluck![/quote]

Alright being honest now , what should I understand? that I'm not able to moderate in a proper way on the servers? , and If I'm not able to understand this it's cause of the lack of maturity and common sense? , pretty much looks like a mob behavior which everyone is showing right now , a guy who didn't really was active on the server (on which I am) , replies and others start following him. I don't really care if I get declined as I won't loose my hope. I agree that I was a badass before few months ago , but is a time period of 7-8 months not enough to show that I really changed? , my activity and my chat logs and my behavior on the servers should pretty much prove it already but it doesn't just coz some people aren't online when I'm , talking about the forum activity , I really don't participate on most of the decisions which I think is useless like the trending ones nowadays.. , even if I sit and continues as I'm right now for 2-3 months and when I'll reapply people will still reply saying that your past was bad af and you will get denied , good luck , thats all. Because it's easy for them just to write those 2-3 sentences and you don't really think about the person who was trying hard from the past few months. And ofc I'll still be blamed as what replies I'll now get will be regarding that you got triggered (indirectly) , this shows lack of maturity and so on. Anyways I'll wait till an admin replies so that if I'm denied I'll get to know the genuine points, I need to work on.
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

AlwaysWIN wrote:
Spoiler!
Queen's Revenge wrote:
AlwaysWIN wrote:
I don't think your ban was the only main reason. Even if you didn't get a ban, I'm 95% sure you would still be declined. You have many cons that people have listed already. You don't seem to understand that you're not ready and that shows, imo, lack of maturity and common sense which are important in a member. Take Decency's advice and apply when you think you're ready. I wish you goodluck!
Alright being honest now , what should I understand? that I'm not able to moderate in a proper way on the servers? , and If I'm not able to understand this it's cause of the lack of maturity and common sense? , pretty much looks like a mob behavior which everyone is showing right now , a guy who didn't really was active on the server (on which I am) , replies and others start following him. I don't really care if I get declined as I won't loose my hope. I agree that I was a badass before few months ago , but is a time period of 7-8 months not enough to show that I really changed? , my activity and my chat logs and my behavior on the servers should pretty much prove it already but it doesn't just coz some people aren't online when I'm , talking about the forum activity , I really don't participate on most of the decisions which I think is useless like the trending ones nowadays.. , even if I sit and continues as I'm right now for 2-3 months and when I'll reapply people will still reply saying that your past was bad af and you will get denied , good luck , thats all. Because it's easy for them just to write those 2-3 sentences and you don't really think about the person who was trying hard from the past few months. And ofc I'll still be blamed as what replies I'll now get will be regarding that you got triggered (indirectly) , this shows lack of maturity and so on. Anyways I'll wait till an admin replies so that if I'm denied I'll get to know the genuine points, I need to work on.[/quote]

Alwayswin you can't expect everyone to say yes on your application when you just got unbanned, not saying that being banned is the reason people will say no.
since you got unbanned you haven't shown the community your dedication nor your genuine actions(reports aren't an important task),i'm saying that you haven't made a name for yourself as for people to look up to you, or ask you for help, or to moderate someone. gaining trust takes time and if you're really dedicated than you will take your time and not rush applications over and over( pretty sure that's what everyone is trying to tell you here). take some time, show your worth and dedication to everyone.

And good luck on your application if your keeping it until the meeting.
These users thanked the author Chuzkuz for the post:
AlwaysWIN

AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Chuzkuz wrote:
AlwaysWIN wrote:
Spoiler!
Queen's Revenge wrote:
AlwaysWIN wrote:
Alright being honest now , what should I understand? that I'm not able to moderate in a proper way on the servers? , and If I'm not able to understand this it's cause of the lack of maturity and common sense? , pretty much looks like a mob behavior which everyone is showing right now , a guy who didn't really was active on the server (on which I am) , replies and others start following him. I don't really care if I get declined as I won't loose my hope. I agree that I was a badass before few months ago , but is a time period of 7-8 months not enough to show that I really changed? , my activity and my chat logs and my behavior on the servers should pretty much prove it already but it doesn't just coz some people aren't online when I'm , talking about the forum activity , I really don't participate on most of the decisions which I think is useless like the trending ones nowadays.. , even if I sit and continues as I'm right now for 2-3 months and when I'll reapply people will still reply saying that your past was bad af and you will get denied , good luck , thats all. Because it's easy for them just to write those 2-3 sentences and you don't really think about the person who was trying hard from the past few months. And ofc I'll still be blamed as what replies I'll now get will be regarding that you got triggered (indirectly) , this shows lack of maturity and so on. Anyways I'll wait till an admin replies so that if I'm denied I'll get to know the genuine points, I need to work on.
Alwayswin you can't expect everyone to say yes on your application when you just got unbanned, not saying that being banned is the reason people will say no.
since you got unbanned you haven't shown the community your dedication nor your genuine actions(reports aren't an important task),i'm saying that you haven't made a name for yourself as for people to look up to you, or ask you for help, or to moderate someone. gaining trust takes time and if you're really dedicated than you will take your time and not rush applications over and over( pretty sure that's what everyone is trying to tell you here). take some time, show your worth and dedication to everyone.

And good luck on your application if your keeping it until the meeting.[/quote]It's obviously not an issue if I'm not getting their yes, just the problem is that they are trying to evaluate me wrong, some people don't even know about my activity and other things and I don't really think that I should giveup just coz of those few people (who aren't even playing much on the servers for which I'm applying )

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk
SosA

Post by SosA »

'Ello AlwaysWIN,

I'm going to start off by saying NO. I know I'm not active on the death match servers lately however that doesn't mean I can't give my opinion on you from Jailbreak. So let's change topics for now, Your application is decent and your english is fine, I guess we can under stand it. Your in-game and forum activity is very low, I mean it doesn't mean you can't play other neondragon servers. Mainly your activity should be higher than all of the other servers (Except for the Fun servers.) I have never ever seen you moderate and Your reports are okay-ish. Good luck
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Ta Ka wrote:'Ello AlwaysWIN,

I'm going to start off by saying NO. I know I'm not active on the death match servers lately however that doesn't mean I can't give my opinion on you from Jailbreak. So let's change topics for now, Your application is decent and your english is fine, I guess we can under stand it. Your in-game and forum activity is very low, I mean it doesn't mean you can't play other neondragon servers. Mainly your activity should be higher than all of the other servers (Except for the Fun servers.) I have never ever seen you moderate and Your reports are okay-ish. Good luck
Thanks for your reply, I know for right now from 1-2weeks I was inactive as I had my exams and some members here knew about it, anyways I'll work on it

Sent from my Iphone X using Tapatalk
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Closed on request.

Return to “Declined Applications”