[CoR] AlwaysWIN's Fun Member Application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
AlwaysWIN

AlwaysWIN's Fun Member Application.

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:1746009
Name :
Vishal Nannore
NickName :
AlwaysWIN
18/12/2002 (15 , going to be 16 next month :P )

My first ever experience as an Admin was in an Indian MultiMod server , I continued with it for 5-6 months and than have to leave for some reasons. Also I have been an admin of a PUB server , that was also in an Indian community , had to leave it too as it got shut downed .

Average amount of time on our servers per day:
It's not fixed sometimes on regular school days it's between 3-6 hrs , and in exam days it's like 1-3 hrs ingame activity ..
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I first started playing DR as a non steamer around November 2016..
Server(s) you like the most:
I like Deathrun , Deathmatch as well as Jailbreak...

Hello friends!!
My Name is Vishal Nannore .
I'm in 10th grade right now , I love maths and science and I like to hang out with my school friends . Most of the free time I play CS 1.6 and Sometimes CS:GO.
I also love to sing and hear to the music , and right now I'm learning how to play the drums and how to beatbox :P
I live with my family in India and we speak different Languages Such as :- Hindi , Marathi (traditional India language) , English , And I'm learning a bit of french in my school ..
I want to be a Software Engineer as I like to work out with computer and all stuffs related to it.

Some things which happened with me during my ban period changed my inner thoughts and my way of behaving . When I got unbanned I saw the members and the admins working hard to keep the environment clean of hackers , harassers / abusers and I wanted to give my contribution to the community . Since then I started working in any possible ways I can help out. But nowadays the amount of hackers , abusers and harassers have been increased and some of our regular members have left the team , so it's kinda hard to handle some situations alone sometimes.. I've seen many members working hard alone to get rid of those people and to help them out I'm applying today. I know my activity on Jailbreak and DeathRun is more than the Fun Servers , But since a while ago I started working out in DM and started catching and reporting the hackers.. and also as we also don't have any Fun members now in the team and as my timezone is totally different , it's hard for me as well as the other players too to get rid of the hacker or the abuser...

Thanks For Reading my Application!

"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Shotex

Re: AlwaysWIN's Fun Member Application.

Post by Shotex »

Hello alwaysWIN, gotta give my opinion.
First of all i wanna tell you that i did not get surprised when you applied because i saw you in DM and literally it is firsttime i see you playing there.
Second and biggest one is that you have lack of activity and it makes us all think like you were thinking "oh hey, i will apply fun membership" And you started playing DM 2 hours ago before
application. To stop to discuss your DM activity, ther is another fun team servers like surf-gg where i do play and like never seen you connected there and your stats confirm that.
And again let's stop discussing the lack of activity. Moderation makes your chances lower too, i have neved seen you moderate, another thing is reports and getting out of the crowd. I know alwaysWIN what kinda annoying is my post. Sori bat dis is tru :((
It is no from me and my suggestion is to close this application on request.
P.S: did not say that your application is full of creativity and i like your motivation which made me see big potential member in you. Keep up working hard :)
Last edited by Shotex on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post:
AlwaysWIN
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Hello!
So i will write what is in my mind :D
Positives:
- Moderation ( You are moderating good with Chat/Mic and trying your best to teach the players )
- Reports ( You take care about the community, you call me sometimes to catch the hackers and you make successful reports )
- Rules Knowledge ( You do know the rules well )
- English ( Everyone can understand your English + Hindi can help )
- Friendly ( You have a lot of friends and you like to speak with others )
Neutrals:
- Activity ( I know that you have some problems these days but your application still has a long time to get trashed so try to increase your activity when you are done )
Negatives:
- Forum Rules & Activity
Conclusion:
You are a nice example to join the team, i have played much time with you, and i've seen that the players learn from you also you made a successful reports and a fun member need that so i would to vote Extend to fix some cons, work hard.
Last edited by [email protected] * on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author [email protected] * for the post:
AlwaysWIN
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Shota <3 wrote:Hello alwaysWIN, gotta give my opinion.
First of all i wanna tell you that i did not get surprised when you applied because i saw you in DM and literally it is firsttime i see you paying there.
Second and biggest on is that you have lack of activity and it makes us all think like you were thinking "oh hey, i will apply fun membership" And you started playing DM 2 hours ago while
application. To stop to discuss your DM activity, ther is anoyher fun team servers like surf-gg where i do play qmd like never seen you connected there and your stats confirm that.
And again let's stop discussing the lack of activity. Moderation makes your chances lower too, i have neved seen you moderate, another thing is reports and gettjng out of the crowd. I know alwaysWIN what kinda annoying is my post. Sori bat dis is tru :((
It is know from me and mg suggestion is to close this application on request.
P.S: have not said that your application is full of creativity and i like your motivation which made me see big potential member in you. Keep up working hard :)
I agree that I connected after 2 days of break from CS , as I had some issues irl which I had to resolve. But if you found the info from the stats thing , then I guess you are wrong . The Deathmatch status thingy was kinda bugged or idk but my activity was quite good and not just 2 hours probably ..

I know that we have some other fun server like surf-gg etc. but we don't usually have to face any kind of problems there . I haven't heard of any kind of hackers or abusers in a while and also as I don't have a high end PC , I can barely play on surf server and that's the reason I don't like it , and nobody will like it if you have to play it on 30fps :P

About the Moderation part , as I mentioned that my activity was and is quite good on DR as well as on JB , I try to help the new comers in DR , teach them the rules and try to help them in their queries. , maybe you never saw me moderating as you don't play DR that much or you might connect to DR when I'm not there.. Also If I find an abuser I try to ask him to stop doing it and keep calm (talking about DM) , but incase there is a hacker or a cheater , moderation won't help much , and the last option left is to call a member or just report him. You can check the report section if you doubt about it.

And yeah ofcourse I'll try to work on my Activity more! Thanks for the reply mate!
[email protected] * wrote:Hello!
So i will write what is in my mind :D
Positives:
- Moderation ( You are moderating good with Chat/Mic and trying your best to teach the players )
- Reports ( You take care about the community, you call me sometimes to catch the hackers and you make successful reports )
- Rules Knowledge ( You do know the rules well )
- English ( Everyone can understand your English + Hindi can help )
- Friendly ( You have a lot of friends and you like to speak with others )
Neutrals:
- Activity ( I know that you have some problems these days but your application still has a long time to get trashed so try to increase your activity when you are done )
Negatives:
- Forum Rules & Activity
Conclusion:
You are a nice example to join the team, i have played much time with you, i didn't find any cons on you and i've seen that the players learn from you also you made a successful reports and a fun member need that so i would to vote Extend to fix some cons, work hard.
Thanks for your reply mate! , and yeah I'll try to work on my activity once I'm done with my exams .
P.S. didn't really saw your reply so had to edit and post it :/
SosA

Post by SosA »

Can i ask you a question? You applied for Runner team in October 29 now you apply for the Fun membership! I want your honest answer, Which server are you really active on it
These users thanked the author SosA for the post:
Younes Ml
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Potato

Post by Potato »

Ta Ka wrote:Can i ask you a question? You applied for Runner team in October 29 now you apply for the Fun membership! I want your honest answer, Which server are you really active on it
Ask him via PM or steam. Stop with these nonsense replies on applications and follow the correct format.
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Younes Ml
Recognize
SosA

Post by SosA »

Potato wrote:t answer, Which server are you really active on it
I'm waiting for his response so, I can give my opinion
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Ta Ka wrote:
Potato wrote:t answer, Which server are you really active on it
I'm waiting for his response so, I can give my opinion
Yup I applied for the runner team previously , but as we had active and great members like [email protected] , Dee Dee , I switched from DR and started looking after the DM , where we prev. had a single member and currently none.
About my activity , I've been active on DR prev. And I'm active on DM much right now. But still sometimes I play DR to chill out , so I guess it isn't a big prblem.
These users thanked the author AlwaysWIN for the post:
Younes Ml
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Potato wrote:
Ta Ka wrote:Can i ask you a question? You applied for Runner team in October 29 now you apply for the Fun membership! I want your honest answer, Which server are you really active on it
Ask him via PM or steam. Stop with these nonsense replies on applications and follow the correct format.
It's not nonsense, it's a good question that should indeed be answered here and not via PM, I'm sure others are interested in his answer as well. You should encourage this kind of behaviour and not punish it.

As for you AlwaysWIN, I don't know you well enough to judge you fairly but based on past experiences I don't have a positive view of you (I guess that's why you were banned) but I'm sure you've changed so giving you a no wouldn't because of that wouldn't be right. As of now, all I can do is to give you advice but honestly, I for one think the standards for member recruitment should be increased a lot, and because of that I think it's too soon for you. You shouldn't apply for a team just because it's empty, you should apply for the team of the server you genuinely like the most. I also think you are too inexperienced and lack maturity as of now (not in the raging kind of way, if you don't understand what kind of maturity I'm talking about then that proves my point)

I think my advice for you are just general tips that would benefit anyone.

- Be active on the forum, participate in discussion so that admins that aren't that active in-game can get a clear picture of you.
- I noticed that you've reported some people, good job on that but keep doing it! Be consistent with your reports, being member isn't as fun as most people think and forcing yourself to constantly report can be good practice.
- You've got a negative past so it can be hard to convince people that you're truly ready for the job, I think spending more time (3~ months for someone in your position) with a consistently ideal behaviour will most likely get you accepted. Though, you've already applied so this tip is kinda meh, in case you get declined it will be useful to you in the future.
- Try to write better, the way you're writing now makes it seem you are inexperienced with the english language and also hints that you are young. (Not a biggie but could help)
- As I'm not active I don't know how you act on the servers but try to act mature and if you ever get angry or whatever just count to 10 before you write anything :)

Good luck
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 6):
[email protected]$$, zapt0r, Younes Ml, AlwaysWIN, doeda, ZeRo#1
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hi !
pros
Making Reports
Moderation the server
Rules knowledge
Good englisch
Helpfull

cons
Low activity in Form
My vote is a YES
These users thanked the author Younes Ml for the post:
AlwaysWIN
Younes Ml
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Decency wrote:
Potato wrote:
It's not nonsense, it's a good question that should indeed be answered here and not via PM, I'm sure others are interested in his answer as well. You should encourage this kind of behaviour and not punish it.

As for you AlwaysWIN, I don't know you well enough to judge you fairly but based on past experiences I don't have a positive view of you (I guess that's why you were banned) but I'm sure you've changed so giving you a no wouldn't because of that wouldn't be right. As of now, all I can do is to give you advice but honestly, I for one think the standards for member recruitment should be increased a lot, and because of that I think it's too soon for you. You shouldn't apply for a team just because it's empty, you should apply for the team of the server you genuinely like the most. I also think you are too inexperienced and lack maturity as of now (not in the raging kind of way, if you don't understand what kind of maturity I'm talking about then that proves my point)

I think my advice for you are just general tips that would benefit anyone.

- Be active on the forum, participate in discussion so that admins that aren't that active in-game can get a clear picture of you.
- I noticed that you've reported some people, good job on that but keep doing it! Be consistent with your reports, being member isn't as fun as most people think and forcing yourself to constantly report can be good practice.
- You've got a negative past so it can be hard to convince people that you're truly ready for the job, I think spending more time (3~ months for someone in your position) with a consistently ideal behaviour will most likely get you accepted. Though, you've already applied so this tip is kinda meh, in case you get declined it will be useful to you in the future.
- Try to write better, the way you're writing now makes it seem you are inexperienced with the english language and also hints that you are young. (Not a biggie but could help)
- As I'm not active I don't know how you act on the servers but try to act mature and if you ever get angry or whatever just count to 10 before you write anything :)

Good luck
Well I didn't had much time to answer the question properly in the morning as I was late already and wasn't ready to go to the school :P
I used to play DR and JB a lot before I switched to DM as I face some issues like fps , ping and all which really didn't mattered in DR and JB but in DM it really does and was kind of frustrating . Then I tried it with my friends and it was fun to play there and I started being active there , but as my timezone is totally different , if we face and hacker or an abuser , the only thing which we could do is take the proofs and report. And even after reporting him , it takes a while for the report to be handled (sometimes few hours and sometimes few days..) So just to have an healthy environment at that time , I applied.

Doing mistakes in the past doesn't really mean that you should face it's consequences and live in a suffocated environment all the time.. I already completed my ban period and 2-3 months more than that , I guess this time period of 7-8 months is enough to prove yourself that you have changed your behavior and yourself.

I'm working on my English and hopefully will get better as the times passes..
The last tip is really helpful as one of my teachers taught my class that you should count atleast 10 times in your mind before you speak anything..
Thanks for your tips mate , will surely keep those tips in mind :)
Younes Ml wrote:Hi !
pros
Making Reports
Moderation the server
Rules knowledge
Good englisch
Helpfull

cons
Low activity in Form
My vote is a YES
My timezone really differ from the timezone of some other regulars , so it is kinda hard to look after the activity but well I'll work more on it !
Thanks for your reply mate!
These users thanked the author AlwaysWIN for the post:
Younes Ml
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Hi Always Win,

You seems to be a good, nice and friendly guy, and of course, we need members on Fun servers, especially on DeahMatch Server.

However, I'm not sure you can handle this, and moreover, I'm not sure about your motivations.
You are helpfull, and try to moderate, but only on little things. You should maybe take a step back and trying to moderate in the good way, to improve people.

You apply for Runners a few weeks ago, and now for Fun. What do you search ? Only to have the powers ?
I'm not convinced about your motivation, but I hope to be wrong.

You should have maybe wait more time before this application, showed us your activity, your reports, etc..

Its a NO for me today, but I wish you good luck with your application, and I'm pretty sure that in a few month, you will be able to be a member if you improve your behavior and activity.

PS : AlwaysWin, you really are a good guy, but you need to show us more because of your past.
These users thanked the author pl0t for the post (total 2):
AlwaysWIN, Younes Ml
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

pl0t wrote:Hi Always Win,

You seems to be a good, nice and friendly guy, and of course, we need members on Fun servers, especially on DeahMatch Server.

However, I'm not sure you can handle this, and moreover, I'm not sure about your motivations.
You are helpfull, and try to moderate, but only on little things. You should maybe take a step back and trying to moderate in the good way, to improve people.

You apply for Runners a few weeks ago, and now for Fun. What do you search ? Only to have the powers ?
I'm not convinced about your motivation, but I hope to be wrong.

You should have maybe wait more time before this application, showed us your activity, your reports, etc..

Its a NO for me today, but I wish you good luck with your application, and I'm pretty sure that in a few month, you will be able to be a member if you improve your behavior and activity.

PS : AlwaysWin, you really are a good guy, but you need to show us more because of your past.
As I mentioned about the motivation part earlier too , I'm active on DR and JB too . I rarely see you playing on DR server and can be the reason you don't see me moderating. DR is a server where we probably get new players everyday and we need to teach them the rules and help them out in their queries. In JB as we already have enough active members online (when I play) , I really don't think that I'm required to moderate them as the members takes the care of the situation already , and if I say anything in between (like if I try to moderate them) , it can make the situation worse and will be probably counted as provoking.. And if we talk about DM , I try to calm down the guy (if he is abusing or something) , but I really can't moderate the one who is hacking or cheating right?

If we apply just after few days of being denied doesn't really mean that you are power hungry everytime , I don't really think that you are much active on DM server and I guess you probably don't have any clue that the amount of hackers grew rapidly..
It had been more than half a month when I last applied and condition on DM was really critical as there were too many hackers and I personally saw some members getting frustrated sometimes coz of them. So I though this would be the right time to apply so I can help them out and it will split the work .

Will work more on some points mentioned above , Thanks for your reply !
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

You are right, i rarely play on DR, and that's not the point of your application if I'm right.

I am a really active player on DeathMatch (I am 3rd on toplist), and i know most of the players in , and that's why i said we need members.
Spoiler!
You never saw me in this server, and to be fair, i never saw you until this morning... And due to my activity on this DM server, I can doubt about your motivation.

I'm pretty agree about the frustration of having so much hackers on DeathMatch. You have made some reports on it ! Good Job !

As i told you, continue in this way, increase your activity and show us you can handle that.

Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author pl0t for the post (total 2):
AlwaysWIN, Younes Ml
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Medz
nD*** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

Hello!
Positives:
- moderation
- reports
- friendly
- good english
- funny
Negatives:
- forum activity (you can work on that) ;)
Conclusion:
you are known person and good player (deathrun), so my vote will be yes
good luck :D
These users thanked the author Medz for the post:
AlwaysWIN
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me

Return to “Declined Applications”