[Declined] SNEL

All declined Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

Re: SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Flath wrote:My reply is not based on recent activity but i think i have a pretty good all-around idea about how Snel behaves ingame.

He has been working on his behaviour for quite a long time in order to erase that trollish attitude he was pointed at over and over again. He has also managed in the past to show that he was able to take care of a whole server on his own and i can't stress enough how valuable he was during my membership as a defuser whenever a situation occured.

I think despite some cons here and there, he has everything that is required of a member and even more. His dedication to the community even after it's downfall should be rewarded appropriately and he should be given a moderator spot out of respect and more importantly, due to the fact he is the best in all areas. Be it rule wise, respect wise and time wise.

I think you have given a chance to a lot of people in the past who didn't have Snel's history behind them and reiterating that frame of mind with Snel is the right move in my opinion.

Whatever happens, he can't be worst than some of the people you promoted and demoted previously.

Give him a reason to improve himself and he shall do so but declining his applications over and over again ignoring the apparent progression he has made is not productive.

It's a yes for me.
ty for the vote flath, yea sence my last decline i been working my best to fix the CON's i got last time. But its up to the admins to judge if im worthy or not. their concern ''of what i heard'' is that they think i would treat my ''troll'' friends diffrent, making special treatment with rule breaking etc. But i cant show any of that then moderating them as a regular right now. Letting me back in the team i would show them i would treat everyone equally and fairly and not being 2 strict but i would still do my part as a member.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Agree with Flath on most points, I've known Snel for quite a long time and I know that he's fully capable of the position that he's applying for but might not have shown to much lately. Anyhow nD could use someone like Snel right now. I'm positive that he would do a good job without any issues as long as he gets the chance.

yes
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Pretty much agree with flath. Even I believe that snel has improved a lot these last couple of months. @Snel I will mention your cons (that you asked me today on steam chat)
Firstly you lack the most important criteria for being a member which is moderating rule breakers and harassers. Even if u r not a member atm try to act like one. I know that it is way difficult to deal with some jerks without powers but atleast try to talk to them and explain what wrong they are doing. You have been a member before so it is obvious that you do posses these skills. I also do noticed that you are trying hard. I only want you to do it upto your full potential. Another point I would like to mention is regarding the argument going here whether you "stand out of the crowd". Standing out doesn't mean if you are known to other players in the community. The real meaning is whether people look up to you or no. Ask this question to yourself. Does other players approach you if they see anything wrong happening? I think that as of now you don't stand out but it didn't mean that you cannot. You can do better and come up to your full potential. Thirdly try to command more.
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

[email protected]$$ wrote:Pretty much agree with flath. Even I believe that snel has improved a lot these last couple of months. @Snel I will mention your cons (that you asked me today on steam chat)
Firstly you lack the most important criteria for being a member which is moderating rule breakers and harassers. Even if u r not a member atm try to act like one. I know that it is way difficult to deal with some jerks without powers but atleast try to talk to them and explain what wrong they are doing. You have been a member before so it is obvious that you do posses these skills. I also do noticed that you are trying hard. I only want you to do it upto your full potential. Another point I would like to mention is regarding the argument going here whether you "stand out of the crowd". Standing out doesn't mean if you are known to other players in the community. The real meaning is whether people look up to you or no. Ask this question to yourself. Does other players approach you if they see anything wrong happening? I think that as of now you don't stand out but it didn't mean that you cannot. You can do better and come up to your full potential. Thirdly try to command more.
ye i pretty much summed it up on l.a.p.d's post on why i rearly speak to regulars. And im trying to help newcommers the best i can when im ingame whenever i see someone in need of help. And no players dont ask for my help or approach to me if they need anything. Mosty cus they know the very old me how i treated people. But its been over a year since my last unban i think i turned to the better person then being the same or worse.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

snel is a known guy in this community, probly one of few who pretty much knows every single rule in the jailbreak book. back in the days when he was a member he did his job exellent so why shouldn't he have a chance now? I think he would be a good candidate for the jailbreak team.

big YES!
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
KING SNEL
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I'm surprised to see so many yeses to be honest, there's been many late nights in the past month where I've left the server because of your lame and almost rule-breakery commanding. Killing people left and right and not caring about the terrorists' well-being at all. You also come off as a troll when you command for some reason, don't know if it's intentional or not. I think you're the type that gets carried away when having too much fun (perhaps that is the reason for all of these things).

I think you could report more and stand out in a positive way to show that you're actually dedicated to become a member. (help out, defuse intense situations and also command good rounds).

With that said, you have the experience and the rule knowledge to become a member. I think at this point it's just about showing the community that you've actually changed or at least can act like a member consistently.

gl mannen
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Decency wrote:I'm surprised to see so many yeses to be honest, there's been many late nights in the past month where I've left the server because of your lame and almost rule-breakery commanding. Killing people left and right and not caring about the terrorists' well-being at all. You also come off as a troll when you command for some reason, don't know if it's intentional or not. I think you're the type that gets carried away when having too much fun (perhaps that is the reason for all of these things).

I think you could report more and stand out in a positive way to show that you're actually dedicated to become a member. (help out, defuse intense situations and also command good rounds).

With that said, you have the experience and the rule knowledge to become a member. I think at this point it's just about showing the community that you've actually changed or at least can act like a member consistently.

gl mannen
Ye im sorry if some of the days becomes very boring, either im in a panic mode or i dont think myself that the day is boring. and how i sound or act when i command is how i am irl, maybe it sound trollish but its how it is...
^happy^

Post by ^happy^ »

-Good commander.
-Knows all the rules and never breaks them.
-Old player and he have experience of membership.
-Friendly and is only spreading positivity in this community.

Who don't want Snel as a member!

My answer is yes
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Pros:
- Old member and regular
- Dedicated player
- Rule knowledge
- Commands decent rounds

Neutrals
- Previous history
- Forum activity
- Standing out the crowd

Cons:
- Rarely moderate
- Previous history with trollish and bad behavior
- Inconsistent behavior
- Forum

My impression of you in regards to member qualifications; You are truly one of the most dedicated players in this community. You are dedicated in terms of always sticking around. I do not see you use that dedication to have a positive impact on the servers and the community as a whole. In-game you are very little interactive, you play for your self although you command from time to time. I haven't really noticed you moderating, though I have seen you help a few newcomer every now and then. You tend to break minor rules on a daily basis, which I see other people have also noticed. Breaking the rules, regardless of which or size is definitely something you should refrain doing, especially when applying for membership. Once/if you are granted membership you are there to enforce rules and be a good role-model for the rest of the server. I do not see you doing that.

You are talking about your past and how you were stamped as a "troll" and how you have changed. From what I have seen you have definitely improved a lot, however, actions speak louder than words and from what I have seen there is still a way to get to get rid of that troller stamp and behavior.

I put forum activity under neutral as you reply to posts every now and then. I also put it under cons for quality over quantity. When you engage in threads and posts on the forum try to be more informative and helpful rather than the trollish comments you lash out from time to time. Think twice before posting and stay consistent.

So to sum up; I believe you have the main capabilities to become a member in the future but you will have to show it in a better way than you are doing right now. I will vote NO for now as I think there is still a way to go before you have truly changed.
Regards,
zapt0r
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

zapt0r wrote:Pros:
- Old member and regular
- Dedicated player
- Rule knowledge
- Commands decent rounds

Neutrals
- Previous history
- Forum activity
- Standing out the crowd

Cons:
- Rarely moderate
- Previous history with trollish and bad behavior
- Inconsistent behavior
- Forum

My impression of you in regards to member qualifications; You are truly one of the most dedicated players in this community. You are dedicated in terms of always sticking around. I do not see you use that dedication to have a positive impact on the servers and the community as a whole. In-game you are very little interactive, you play for your self although you command from time to time. I haven't really noticed you moderating, though I have seen you help a few newcomer every now and then. You tend to break minor rules on a daily basis, which I see other people have also noticed. Breaking the rules, regardless of which or size is definitely something you should refrain doing, especially when applying for membership. Once/if you are granted membership you are there to enforce rules and be a good role-model for the rest of the server. I do not see you doing that.

You are talking about your past and how you were stamped as a "troll" and how you have changed. From what I have seen you have definitely improved a lot, however, actions speak louder than words and from what I have seen there is still a way to get to get rid of that troller stamp and behavior.

I put forum activity under neutral as you reply to posts every now and then. I also put it under cons for quality over quantity. When you engage in threads and posts on the forum try to be more informative and helpful rather than the trollish comments you lash out from time to time. Think twice before posting and stay consistent.

So to sum up; I believe you have the main capabilities to become a member in the future but you will have to show it in a better way than you are doing right now. I will vote NO for now as I think there is still a way to go before you have truly changed.
ty for the vote zaptor, yea i know there is some minor things i could do better. ye the troll comments are mostly cus the question or if its about something the answer is pretty obvious. we all have flaws and i know mine and im improving the best way i can.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

No need for pros and cons, you got my vote.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hi , snel
pros
Rule knowledge
Fourm active and also in game
Old player and you was a member before
Helping noobs

cons
Bad behavior
My vote is a YES , try to be good with players
Younes Ml
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Declined

We'd like to see you moderate more on the servers and act more like a member. You don't behave to the standard of what is expected for a moderator. Rulebreaking wont get you anywhere. Your activity on the server is also inconsistent.

Return to “Declined Applications”