Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

[email protected]$$

Re: Small questions topic

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Imo the cts who do this every round should be moderated. Escape if u die is only applicable if there is a lot of consistent rebellion
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Chuzkuz wrote:Small question, i'v seen a wierd habit the new cts have these days, who say at the starting of everyround ''escape you die''(on all the maps not only colorfull since i know colorful can be an exception sometimes), in my opinion this should not be allowed since it kills the aspect of rebeling and the gameplay nd jailbreak is all about, anyways i would prefere for some member or admin to clarify the situation.
so are the cts allowed to tell the ts ''escape you die'' on every round even though there was no rebelling in the previous rounds, or is it considered as abusing the command ?
Thanks in advance.
It should be tolerated only when it's actually needed, best example being colorful or nck with full server. Otherwise it would be laming and basically considered abuse.

Also, from now on, how about ya'll act on situations using basic common sense thinking by yourselves instead of 'making sure that members approve before doing anything'? No wonder we have every damn commander not differing from each other at all.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Lawliet
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Imo the cts who do this every round should be moderated. Escape if u die is only applicable if there is a lot of consistent rebellion
It should be tolerated only when it's actually needed, best example being colorful or nck with full server. Otherwise it would be laming and basically considered abuse.

Also, from now on, how about ya'll act on situations using basic common sense thinking by yourselves instead of 'making sure that members approve before doing anything'? No wonder we have every damn commander not differing from each other at all.
Appreciate the responses, i'm simply asking this because i'v seen members online yet noone moderates the cts for doing it, and when i did tell the cts, i got responses as to its not an abuse. better to make a rule known and clear than to pass by it. :D

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

escape u die is a bullshit command, maps with escape routs should always be allowed to escape
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

KING SNEL wrote:escape u die is a bullshit command, maps with escape routs should always be allowed to escape
well this is the problem of nowadays cts they can't make 1 successful round due to rebellers and shit so they make the command 'escape u die' to kill the rebellers that getout of cells before the cts open and maybe open the cells to get their FD
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote: well this is the problem of nowadays cts they can't make 1 successful round due to rebellers and shit so they make the command 'escape u die' to kill the rebellers that getout of cells before the cts open and maybe open the cells to get their FD
Wow you've only recently been unbanned but you speak like you've been playing with us this whole time!! It's almost like your spirit stayed with us when you were gone :pray: HAhaha BAANEVAEDERRRRRRRRRRRR
STEAM_0:0:51774830
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:
KING SNEL wrote:escape u die is a bullshit command, maps with escape routs should always be allowed to escape
well this is the problem of nowadays cts they can't make 1 successful round due to rebellers and shit so they make the command 'escape u die' to kill the rebellers that getout of cells before the cts open and maybe open the cells to get their FD
We got a pro here...wait arent you the same guy like dio1337.
On jail color full it's a useful command. Shouldn't be used every round but to give the CT's a chance to survive since color full has a small range and is a total rebeller map. But you can show us your super commanding skills and how you controll the rebellers you're warmly welcome to get rekt :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:
We got a pro here...wait arent you the same guy like dio1337.
On jail color full it's a useful command. Shouldn't be used every round but to give the CT's a chance to survive since color full has a small range and is a total rebeller map. But you can show us your super commanding skills and how you controll the rebellers you're warmly welcome to get rekt :D
Dio1337 is not amir , Dio never got banned , amir banned for his whole life , i am pretty sure that dio's voice doesnt look like amir's one
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

daM wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:As this question isnt properly answered by a few admins, Imma post it here.

Am I allowed to use a secondary account for gamble while "main" is in minus cash?
Ha
Ofcourse not. Thats a workaround from a punishment
You can have multi steam accounts, what he does on another account kami is up to him, but you need to follow the rules because if you get banned on one account the punishment will be added to all accounts you hold.
so just as i said, if he earns cash on a second account this is a workaround to not face a punishment. as you know the persons who abused a flaw in the gamble system got punished by adding -cash so they will likely have to earn a million ndcash by just playing. what do these guys learn if they simply use a new account? im not sure you thought this through far enough.
Image Image
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

what are the reasons to have multi steam accounts with cs on it?
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

austria_wien wrote:what are the reasons to have multi steam accounts with cs on it?
To ban evade ((((:::
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

https://gyazo.com/33763016bb0cc98b832bb08edf0e61f2
So can this finally be amended on the mapinfo topic? I'm sure no jail members would object to it and it makes no sense to not qualify it as a CT area, most regulars count it as a CT area anyways
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
zapt0r
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:As this question isnt properly answered by a few admins, Imma post it here.

Am I allowed to use a secondary account for gamble while "main" is in minus cash?
Having secondary accounts is not forbidden and since you are not banned, we don't see any issues in this. As Madlife already told you, just be aware of that if you decide to misbehave on one of your accounts, the ban will be added to both ID's.
KaitoKid wrote:https://gyazo.com/33763016bb0cc98b832bb08edf0e61f2
So can this finally be amended on the mapinfo topic? I'm sure no jail members would object to it and it makes no sense to not qualify it as a CT area, most regulars count it as a CT area anyways
uhu will do some changes to the map and I'm sure he will have a look at the mapinfo as well.
[BeAsT] Sniper EN

Post by [BeAsT] Sniper EN »

CS 1.6 server is gone?
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

No brother it is just not so crowded as before. Players are switching to csgo pubg etc(other attractive games)
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”