[Declined] Shota's APP

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shotex

Shota's APP

Post by Shotex »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:180563318
- NickName : Shota :D
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was senator/Global moderator to Wild International community in where i did good.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-3 hours (depending on Day)
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2016 March or February as nonsteam
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
My Life:
I am a 14 years old boy. My real name is Shota and last name is Apkhadze. I am From Georgia and live in Tbilisi. I got a girlfriend called Nini, my main hobbie is to have fun with her, she is so cute and so smart . And another hobbie that i take is to play Football and Basketball with my friends outside in Yard. and another one: Playin Video Games such as CSGO, CS1.6 PES2018 COD etc. My Dream is to become such a good surgeon.
My Motivation:
My Main motivation is to sow the fun on our FUN servers with many people we hve, also catching cheaters and having server(s) clean from rule breakers. making FUN events on our fun servers and doing other funny stuff.
Thanks For Your Attention!
Spoiler!
MANY OF YOU KNOW ME AS A JB PLAYER, BUT I FOUND MYSELF ON FUN SERVERS, IMA BOOST UP MY ACTIVITY ON FUN SERVERS DAILY and try to catch cheaters. I WANT YOU TO HOPE YOUR WISHES IN TO ME. My APPLYING TO FUN STAFF DOES NOT MEAN I WANT POWEERS TO MODERATE ON JB SERVER.
Bob Vegana

Re: Shota's APP

Post by Bob Vegana »

You're applying the wrong tactic here. You should prove your worth and return to activity BEFORE applying for membership.

NO from me.

Although knowing this current admin team, maybe you'd make it at least half way through to acceptance, we'd never know anymore.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Shotex
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Your forum activity is good. I know that u have become active in-game recently but here the only thing I would say is moderate more in-game and you have improved since ur last applications in terms of maturity but it is not up to par as far as membership is concerned. Other things are fine. Work hard and you shall surely succeed. Good luck!!!

Btw if ur jail activity is like much greater than fun. You should apply for jail... :|
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post:
Shotex
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Thragord wrote:You're applying the wrong tactic here. You should prove your worth and return to activity BEFORE applying for membership.

NO from me.

Although knowing this current admin team, maybe you'd make it at least half way through to acceptance, we'd never know anymore.
Ty For the reply
[email protected]$$ wrote:Your forum activity is good. I know that u have become active in-game recently but here the only thing I would say is moderate more in-game and you have improved since ur last applications in terms of maturity but it is not up to par as far as membership is concerned. Other things are fine. Work hard and you shall surely succeed. Good luck!!!

Btw if ur jail activity is like much greater than fun. You should apply for jail... :|
Ty For the reply
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

You are like
Hmm i didnt get membership at jail . Lets try fun member then
And u are Wrong as we said in last app ur activity is low

A no from me
These users thanked the author S.W.A.T for the post:
Shotex
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

1-hélicoptère mic
2-dont know the rules freekilled alot of players in tt for no reason
3-low activity in game
4-got decelined in the jail team so you had try to do it in fun team
5- never saw you modertating in fun servers and iam regular in this servers so i know what i say
6-not alot of reports
7-saw you alot of times puting your self in a hard situations and try to give your opinion without any proofs
a no from me
These users thanked the author Lite sensei for the post (total 2):
Shotex, PoP^
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

~LITE~ wrote:1-hélicoptère mic
3-low activity in game
5- never saw you modertating in fun servers and iam regular in this servers so i know what i say
6-not alot of reports
7-saw you alot of times puting your self in a hard situations and try to give your opinion without any proofs
a no from me
Can you do us all a favor and stop throwing your bullshit in every single application you see?
Also if you’re not willing to stop playing do not make a topic of leaving anyway.

Shota I didn’t play for a while so I don’t really know how you doing in-game. Back when i was playing with you in Jailbreak i saw you as a friendly and calm.

In the forum, I saw you helping out people in cb and getting into discussions sometimes and making some reports, which is a good thing. Get your activity higher and stay calm in Fun servers and you will make it.

If you dont. Then it might be better to wait..

gl!
These users thanked the author wodeen++ for the post:
Shotex
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

S.W.A.T wrote:You are like
Hmm i didnt get membership at jail . Lets try fun member then
And u are Wrong as we said in last app ur activity is low

A no from me
That not all about it. I just found that here are some more mods enjoyable for me. I mentioned that i do not want the powers to moderate on jb server. If i tryed to apply for jb, then i would make it nearly to get accepted imo. But jb became boring for me, the only reason why sometimes im there is because of friends. They invite me and i can not say no because i want to have fun with them. If got powers, the rules are not against to moderate on jb server while fun member.
At least ty for the reply.
3-low activity in game
6-not alot of reports
a no from me
My mic is kinda nice but sometimes it need s to be fixed. I said that im working hard to boost up my activity so my activity in fun servers are nice and you have never seen me on fun servers because you have left the nD and you never there cause you are jb player. Have answered on 4th statement to swat. You as i said never saw me in game because you left but i always try to moderate as much as possible that you have never seen. I try to catch cheaters but when im there to spectate and other stuff, cheaters just dissconnect that time so that is why i do not report that much. I always moderated on jb and moderated on my way, so that i have never given words like "ill call admin/member now" . i just surrounded myself with words like " stop! that is enough now" also "bro behave" and so on. I do not report harrassers that much because i make them come down over there right in chat and tryin to not get him banned. When you tell people with nice words, they may hear you. It is not all about like "stop or i report you now"
I can not say anything about statement 7 because i do not remember that kinda situations.
You told me that i freekilled ppl on T? Yes i did sometimes when i joined it for first time because ttt is that kinda game that you need to get used to it.
Ty fir the reply.
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

I found myself having to tell you about basic rules on jailbreak the other day to which you gave me i know iknow leave it now.. I don't see you as a member now or in the near future myself. It's a no from me.
These users thanked the author MADLIFE! for the post:
Shotex
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I agree with Madlife, I stick to my previous reply which I'll put in a spoiler below. Even though it might have sounded a bit harsh I did not intend it to be that way, still, this was your response which was clearly targeted at me
Shota wrote:them who said im not smart and bla bla bla, be careful what you saying to me. Cause you ain't got anyinfo for me.
Instead of acknowledgning that I might have been right in what I said you effectively called it nonsense and didn't take it into consideration. (It's also a bit rude and arrogant)

If you really want to become a member you need to be very patient, take your time and learn from the current members, ask them in private what they think about you and what you need to improve on. This is your second application made directly after coming back and playing for no more than a week. You need to understand that you virtually have no chance of being accepted because of that. Play for three months with a consistent and ideal behaviour and your chances of getting accepted will be a lot higher.
Spoiler!
You are not ready yet. You are too inexperienced, you are not smart enough and you don't stand out in the areas which in you need to. A huge part of being member is to be aware of your surroundings, the atmosphere in the server. Just one hour ago you blatantly and randomly started commanding over someone who was already commanding. The chat was literally filled with messages saying "wtf dude he was already commanding" and some CTs even told you via their microphone but you didn't seem to react to any of it. I wasn't sure if you were deliberately trolling or if you really were that oblivious to everything going on around you. You need to pay way more attention to things and you need to gain a lot more experience before you can be considered a decent applicant
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Shotex
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

daM wrote:I found myself having to tell you about basic rules on jailbreak the other day to which you gave me i know iknow leave it now.. I don't see you as a member now or in the near future myself. It's a no from me.
No one is correct in everything everytime. People make mistakes and tgey learn on it. In my case, i told you that time that go to the bavk wall of the football field and do not come close to me. If you did not hear it is not my problem, but you made it like i was the one who made mistake and killed you. Yo said that you was going on your way and you alsow would, why not?! But i told you to not come close to me.
Ty for the reply
Decency wrote:I agree with Madlife, I stick to my previous reply which I'll put in a spoiler below. Even though it might have sounded a bit harsh I did not intend it to be that way, still, this was your response which was clearly targeted at me
Shota wrote:them who said im not smart and bla bla bla, be careful what you saying to me. Cause you ain't got anyinfo for me.
Instead of acknowledgning that I might have been right in what I said you effectively called it nonsense and didn't take it into consideration. (It's also a bit rude and arrogant)

If you really want to become a member you need to be very patient, take your time and learn from the current members, ask them in private what they think about you and what you need to improve on. This is your second application made directly after coming back and playing for no more than a week. You need to understand that you virtually have no chance of being accepted because of that. Play for three months with a consistent and ideal behaviour and your chances of getting accepted will be a lot higher.
Spoiler!
You are not ready yet. You are too inexperienced, you are not smart enough and you don't stand out in the areas which in you need to. A huge part of being member is to be aware of your surroundings, the atmosphere in the server. Just one hour ago you blatantly and randomly started commanding over someone who was already commanding. The chat was literally filled with messages saying "wtf dude he was already commanding" and some CTs even told you via their microphone but you didn't seem to react to any of it. I wasn't sure if you were deliberately trolling or if you really were that oblivious to everything going on around you. You need to pay way more attention to things and you need to gain a lot more experience before you can be considered a decent applicant
I can say same to you, no one is that kind of to not make mistakes.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

SWAGGERSOULS` wrote:
3-low activity in game
6-not alot of reports
a no from me
Can you do us all a favor and stop throwing your bullshit in every single application you see?
Also if you’re not willing to stop playing do not make a topic of leaving anyway.

Shota I didn’t play for a while so I don’t really know how you doing in-game. Back when i was playing with you in Jailbreak i saw you as a friendly and calm.

In the forum, I saw you helping out people in cb and getting into discussions sometimes and making some reports, which is a good thing. Get your activity higher and stay calm in Fun servers and you will make it.

gl!
the onlt gut who is throwing a bullshit here its you
first who said that ihad comeback ? btw this is not your problème dont put your self in a situation like this to creat some drama .
i can say anythink i want to mister pro and you dont have any shit raight to speak with me read rules before you replay please because i dont think that any player even if he is idiot post a replay like you and btw you didnt join the sever from along time a go and when he had comeback you was not in the server and even you dont know rules dont provoke me more than that because you know what will happen
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Refrain from spamming the application with unrelated discussions. Especially you, Lite, this is not the first time,
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
Shotex
Regards,
zapt0r
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

~LITE~ wrote:
SWAGGERSOULS` wrote:
3-low activity in game
6-not alot of reports
a no from me

gl!
first who said that ihad comeback ? btw this is not your problème dont put your self in a situation like this to creat some drama .
i can say anythink i want to mister pro and you dont have any shit raight to speak with me read rules before you replay please because i dont think that any player even if he is idiot post a replay like you and btw you didnt join the sever from along time a go and when he had comeback you was not in the server and even you dont know rules dont provoke me more than that because you know what will happen
Why is it that this fucking retard is not banned yet?
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

QuErza! wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
SWAGGERSOULS` wrote:
3-low activity in game
6-not alot of reports
a no from me

gl!
Why is it that this fucking retard is not banned yet?
When u stop spamming :))
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Return to “Declined Applications”