Searching for help

Get ready for war and... May the Force be with you!
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Mate you have no right in criticising when this is all you can do.
Coming from one who uses templates...
You're goddamn tainted.
I'm pretty sure templates are a better option then your stuff, can't even call it content.
Image
I'm done replying to you, if this is all you got I'm confident you're the last person so far who has a chance of winning this 'intro competition'.
It's not being selfish, it's being objective while you're criticising an intro for being an intro which doesn't make any sense.
Templates are commonly used and enjoyed by a bunch of people, just because you don't like them doesn't make it a bad intro.
Now get some common sense in that head of yours and put on some arguments that are valid instead of a braindead facepalm.

Besides all this it wouldn't surprise me if this intro of yours is fully stolen as all of it contains russian language and has nothing to do with the nD servers beside you putting the neonDragon logo over it, would make some sense if you'd actually put nDs servers in the video itself.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Well you obviously must be feeling so damn proud of your "template work".

"Oh, I'm just gonna take a name and wiggle it across the screen, that will make a PERFECT intro!" is what you're like right now. And that thought is just idiotic, because it's completely irrelevant from any kind of content whoever is going to put out for this competition.

The name wiggle intros like your presented ones are bullshit for ND war because there is just nothing in that intro that would show EITHER exitement or adrenaline flowing right from the getgo. It's just fuckin stale and bland, how can anyone even enjoy that shit? That kind of intro is for kid youtubers not capable of anything except templates lacking any sense of originality whatdoever.

The next bit of your comment just proves your complete arrogance. The reasons I had clips recorded from russian server is because HLTV recorder doesn't work on ND servers, the russian server had many great fraggers at that time and there's nothing interesting in ND servers to record anyway at all. When the hell has something incredible jappened in any ND server recently? Just the thought that this needs to be explained over an INTRO, where the main idea was to showcase what viewers would predict in the ND war clip series, just makes you deserve having a chair thrown at your face to get YOUR OWN common sense going.

You deserve at least 10 more facepalms like the one in the pic. Especially for the "stolen" bit. A template user (basically same kind of "stolen" as you mentioned, taking a pre-made animation, only changing "name" to "Neondragon") is the one to talk? Incredible.


Imma end this argument stating that it would be better not having any intros for ND war clips at all, straight to action.
User avatar
Romeo
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Romeo »

I dont get why both of you are arguing? It is neither of you who is going to pick the Intro, it's going to be Voro who does so.....because he is the one who made the topic he is also the head of the nD War Tournament organization, each one can get a chance to show him what kind of skills he got, and you do have a right to say your opinion but when your opinion crosses the line, its not an opinion anymore, its rather a comment to pull the leg of the other person so you can make trouble. Therefore, be respectful and stop trying to flame, Just cut the crap already! Let Voropoulo do the deciding.
Image
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:Well you obviously must be feeling so damn proud of your "template work".

"Oh, I'm just gonna take a name and wiggle it across the screen, that will make a PERFECT intro!" is what you're like right now. And that thought is just idiotic, because it's completely irrelevant from any kind of content whoever is going to put out for this competition.

The name wiggle intros like your presented ones are bullshit for ND war because there is just nothing in that intro that would show EITHER exitement or adrenaline flowing right from the getgo. It's just fuckin stale and bland, how can anyone even enjoy that shit? That kind of intro is for kid youtubers not capable of anything except templates lacking any sense of originality whatdoever.
Yeah you're right, youtubers with millions of followers in their network use this just to make some irrelevant content.
Spoiler!
[youtube]3vprWE0AAlc[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]R7AXBOT8KzU[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]LFOnSL82a7M[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]oanqXerVfBU[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]oCscvJ7hXzI[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]VBxVxOvDGiM[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]TgDs9k4AQlc[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]qlkskwkh5b4[/youtube]
Image

I know I said I'm done replying but this is just braindead
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

This makes us both butthurt enough to break the "final reply promise". Especially when the other guy just continues to be an idiot.


Most of the intros that you provided were good, the only sucky one being tbjzl's. (Well of course you're the kind of guy to enjoy regular sidemen content, what a surprise.) Most probably aren't even templates at all, but are actual original animations.

But you're actually SO butthurt and ignorant that you skip the part where I talk shit about certain types of intros and you try to fire at me by sharing different kinds, most being well done. That just makes you a Complete idiot, no question. You don't even realise what I'm actually talking shit about but try to fire back anyway.

Oh look who just shared the brainded irrelevant facepalm the last post.
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:This makes us both butthurt enough to break the "final reply promise". Especially when the other guy just continues to be an idiot.


Most of the intros that you provided were good, the only sucky one being tbjzl's. (Well of course you're the kind of guy to enjoy regular sidemen content, what a surprise.) Most probably aren't even templates at all, but are actual original animations.

But you're actually SO butthurt and ignorant that you skip the part where I talk shit about certain types of intros and you try to fire at me by sharing different kinds, most being well done. That just makes you a Complete idiot, no question. You don't even realise what I'm actually talking shit about but try to fire back anyway.

Oh look who just shared the brainded irrelevant facepalm the last post.
I hope you're not studying or anything to become an editor because you're just a acting like a wasteman right now.
These are all introduction templates just different styles of editting.

Also I hope you realize why nobody ever uses splitscreen or 9 small cams because a human can't simply focus all of those.
So put your masterbrain to work before you try and edit some random shit that you think is original, but is actually disturbing as nobody ever can focus an of the intro you're making.

And before calling someone braindead, learn to spell it.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Lien~ »

I love how normal topics turn into a shitfight, just cuz yous ain't mature enough to let the other have the final word. Jesus, how old are you :/ just discuss in a healthy way?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Triple facepalm?
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Also I hope you realize why nobody ever uses splitscreen or 9 small cams because a human can't simply focus all of those.
Like who would have even come up with a 9 cam thing anyway. And it's an intro, for fucks sake, of course he isn't tasked to track them all, it's just to have the viewer quickly see what the video is gonna be about. Plus, adrenaline.
Though the russian environment is the problem with the intro, there an improvement definitely has to be made, as mentioned when the intro was shared.
I hope you're not studying or anything to become an editor because you're just a acting like a wasteman right now.
Again, coming from you?
These are all introduction templates just different styles of editing.
How would you even know? And why would big youtubers use templates for intros when they can just hire a professional animator to prepare such intro for them? You can prove your point here though by sending me templates that ALL, as you say, ALL these youtubers have used.

And before calling someone braindead, learn to spell it.
Oh how nice, you're so desperate to come up with your own fire now that you're actually judging spellings now. Pathetic.


I love how normal topics turn into a shitfight, just cuz yous ain't mature enough to let the other have the final word. Jesus, how old are you :/ just discuss in a healthy way?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Triple facepalm?
I apologize for starting it, but I don't regret it. I was just starting to think Thierry's a complete idiot after his 6th post here, and idiot's are not allowed to have the final word, EVEN if that makes me the same kind of idiot.
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Actually embarrassing reading through this
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:Like who would have even come up with a 9 cam thing anyway. And it's an intro, for fucks sake, of course he isn't tasked to track them all, it's just to have the viewer quickly see what the video is gonna be about. Plus, adrenaline.
Though the russian environment is the problem with the intro, there an improvement definitely has to be made, as mentioned when the intro was shared.
You're too selfish to place yourself into another.
Your hate for intro templates are just undeniable which instantly makes you hate any template on the universe.
Get yourself some decent arguments before coming with bullshit as adrenaline, your fucking intro gives nothing but pure aids.
Thragord wrote:Again, coming from you?
Basic nonsense, you're just denying the truth and turning the words back to me which you've done a second time already, talking about originality.
I already reclaimed at one of my first post I'm a starting editor.
This doesn't cover up for you.
Your every word cover toward me is basically straight facts up to you.
Stop thinking your intro is over the top of the world as your 'improvements' should be deleting the video and creating a new one because this one is just dead.
Thragord wrote:How would you even know? And why would big youtubers use templates for intros when they can just hire a professional animator to prepare such intro for them? You can prove your point here though by sending me templates that ALL, as you say, ALL these youtubers have used.
You're not making any point here.
All of these linked youtubers have used these templates.
And yes they can hire an animator to do the job for them, but why would they, the templates look fine as they are.
Using animations is not specifically improvement, animations and intro templates are somewhat comparable and is a choice of preference, not either one is better off as the other.
Thragord wrote:I apologize for starting it, but I don't regret it. I was just starting to think Thierry's a complete idiot after his 6th post here, and idiot's are not allowed to have the final word, EVEN if that makes me the same kind of idiot.
It's kinda funny how socialized you are.
Hester Shaw wrote:Actually embarrassing reading through this
:angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingwhite:
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Not really a surprise to notice, that with every reply you just make yourself look more and more retarded and ignorant. Let's face it, the only reason you're calling my intro aids is just because you're extremely butthurt due to you feeling very proud of your cringey template work, claiming yourself to be one to talk and fire back with judgements. See how stupid that actually is? You claim yourself starting editor and still talk like you've been editing for income for years? Remember, that you are still nothing, but a used template user, not even an editor of any kind, and I won't really call your random gameplay recordings "edits". Not to mention you value goddamn used graphics over everything, calling adrenaline "bullshit", no wonder you think wiggling name intros are the best there are when in reality they are just stale and bland, and bring no sense of any emotion or feels at all. Also you never seem to judge the intros from random viewer's perspective, but instead do it only from your current standpoint of extreme butthurtness. Your recent judgements over my intros aren't valid at all because of that.

Yes, the 1st intro was pretty aids, no denying there. 2nd, not as much, but still got things to fix. They're beta's after all.


Anyways, now it's come to realization that this heated argument is not going any further, seeing how you just bypass many of my points, most notably my "hate towards templates", which is a complete misconception. (Your ignorance, yet again.)
I'll spell it out now, for the last time.

I despise only those kinds of intros, that have the exact same presentation idea as the paper intro clip I had shared here. Which includes every single of your template work you brought up here. (The disney tone one was very promising though, but again, the damn name wiggle).

I had already said, that most of the intros of other youtubers you shared were good because they didn't include the name wiggle and actually were pretty nice To watch. One had suspense, one had nice artistic animation, others were not repetitive at least. TBJZL's one was the only one that was boring and stale. While not knowing, if they are either templates or actual fresh animations. You don't know either, you haven't even tried to prove your argument about this, how do you expect me to back down?

Template thing was only brought up because you are using them, making it easy to me to prove a point that you appearantely are proud of(?). I just think ND War competition deserves something more than a used template intro of any sort, so some actual EFFORT has to be applied. I do believe there are good templates out there, good job by the actual creator for creating them, but I hate that other people ate take them and use them for their own selfish purposes (like you), only changing the name wiggled around.

Now I promise this is my final argument that I'm posting, you leave your final reply here (if any), and then we'll argue it out orally ( I hope your english is actually good enough to not misunderstand that word) in TS3 or ingame or something (I don't use discord).
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:Not really a surprise to notice, that with every reply you just make yourself look more and more retarded and ignorant. Let's face it, the only reason you're calling my intro aids is just because you're extremely butthurt due to you feeling very proud of your cringey template work, claiming yourself to be one to talk and fire back with judgements. See how stupid that actually is?
Nope, honestly your intro is so disturbingly bad and afterwards you interacting toward me expecting me not to reply?
That's just plain stupid.
Literally take 9 random kills from a russian server, put them in 1 camera clip and put some music over it that doesn't even fit the gameplay.
Afterward make some New kids explosion to make it look cool and add the neondragon logo over it.
Is that really what you think is a great edit?
My crisitism on that was clear and not specifically 'protecting' my own intros as you basically just hate them in general so I wouldn't even bother talking any more sense about that into you as it's trying to make a dog meow, it's just not going to happen.
Thragord wrote:You claim yourself starting editor and still talk like you've been editing for income for years?
I'm talking standard interest in the subject.
I hope for your study in game construction didn't contain any of this because this is literally stuff some average interested human being can learn within a week time, so once again, I don't get how it's counted as 'big talk'.
Thragord wrote:Remember, that you are still nothing, but a used template user, not even an editor of any kind, and I won't really call your random gameplay recordings "edits". Not to mention you value goddamn used graphics over everything, calling adrenaline "bullshit", no wonder you think wiggling name intros are the best there are when in reality they are just stale and bland, and bring no sense of any emotion or feels at all.
As I said, beginning editor.
Once again my words are twisted by you.
The big talk you shook upon me is seen right here again, making you seem like the expert of editing, which you clearly lack information on.
I do not value graphics over anything as you clearly didn't do your research right.
I've been editing with my shit PC back when I only had 10 FPS videos so get your facts straight before reclaiming shit you don't even know about.
Thragord wrote:Also you never seem to judge the intros from random viewer's perspective, but instead do it only from your current standpoint of extreme butthurtness. Your recent judgements over my intros aren't valid at all because of that.
I guess anybody who judges you isn't valid because you cant take criticism at all.
I've put on arguments on why your intros are shit.
So calling me ignorant in this case is just BS again because you don't rate any criticism.
Besides this I've requested Voropoulo himself to give me one of the intro's he'd like to see which he would enjoy a lot if I'd edit it so really, get your shit together before reclaiming shit you're falsely accusing people for.
Thragord wrote:Yes, the 1st intro was pretty aids, no denying there. 2nd, not as much, but still got things to fix. They're beta's after all.
Said my stuff about this enough already.
Thragord wrote:Anyways, now it's come to realization that this heated argument is not going any further, seeing how you just bypass many of my points, most notably my "hate towards templates", which is a complete misconception. (Your ignorance, yet again.)
I'll spell it out now, for the last time.

I despise only those kinds of intros, that have the exact same presentation idea as the paper intro clip I had shared here. Which includes every single of your template work you brought up here. (The disney tone one was very promising though, but again, the damn name wiggle).
Opinions as I said before, doesn't make it a valid argument.
I'm pretty curious though how you'd like to paper edit my last intro I've posted.
Thragord wrote:I had already said, that most of the intros of other youtubers you shared were good because they didn't include the name wiggle and actually were pretty nice To watch. One had suspense, one had nice artistic animation, others were not repetitive at least. TBJZL's one was the only one that was boring and stale. While not knowing, if they are either templates or actual fresh animations. You don't know either, you haven't even tried to prove your argument about this, how do you expect me to back down?
You're easily triggered by spinning words?
That's it?
One of the videos didn't even contain any spinning and is still brought down by you under the same issue 'enough with these spinning words'.
Once again, opinion based and many will agree and disagree with you which makes it an invalid argument.
Thragord wrote:Template thing was only brought up because you are using them, making it easy to me to prove a point that you appearantely are proud of(?). I just think ND War competition deserves something more than a used template intro of any sort, so some actual EFFORT has to be applied. I do believe there are good templates out there, good job by the actual creator for creating them, but I hate that other people ate take them and use them for their own selfish purposes (like you), only changing the name wiggled around.
I'm trying to give an intro for neonDragon with my 'selfish purposes'.
Hell yeah makes sense.
I agree that people who created these intros are great people, I really appreciate them.
But realize they put them out to get attention and including a free download link to it makes them want to share it for other people.
Rewarding effort?
Failing a math test but studying for a whole week surely doesn't make the effort worth it's while.
If the so called intro's of yours actually took you 3 hours, I rate that, but it's a waste of your time.
Thragord wrote:Now I promise this is my final argument that I'm posting, you leave your final reply here (if any), and then we'll argue it out orally ( I hope your english is actually good enough to not misunderstand that word) in TS3 or ingame or something (I don't use discord).
Not interested.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: Searching for help

Post by Voropoulo »

Holy crap guys. I didn't read the topic for 1 day and this happened. I don't mind that you argue about something but please be polite to each other. Obviously, you don't understand each others opinions/works so just let it be.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
Shotex

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
GuuhaN
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Here
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by GuuhaN »

damn... fights xddddd
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
Bob Vegana
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
Makita
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Somewhere on planet Earth
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: Searching for help

Post by Makita »

I am thinking of creating an intro, is it okay to use CS:GO clips as well? Also, do I have to use nD clips from previous tournaments or am I allowed to use random clips as well?
Image

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Post Reply

Return to “nD War Tournament”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests