Searching for help

Get ready for war and... May the Force be with you!
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Panzoid ftw

Intro specified for nD War Tournament:
Spoiler!
[youtube]ArfILNT6gLU[/youtube]
Basic nD Templates:
Spoiler!
[youtube]gQLS4iUIagA[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]UVE-7VQjwnI[/youtube]
Same one as nD War Intro but for nD:
Spoiler!
[youtube]MVxnaS0ze6Q[/youtube]
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw

Intro specified for nD War Tournament:
Spoiler!
[youtube]ArfILNT6gLU[/youtube]
Basic nD Templates:
Spoiler!
[youtube]gQLS4iUIagA[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]UVE-7VQjwnI[/youtube]
Same one as nD War Intro but for nD:
Spoiler!
[youtube]MVxnaS0ze6Q[/youtube]
Enough with these rolling words already. Such cringe FFS
I think I'm just gonna take my paper and pen and replicate it, then throw a book at my face.
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:
Toti
VIP
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Toti »

Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw

Intro specified for nD War Tournament:
Spoiler!
[youtube]ArfILNT6gLU[/youtube]
Basic nD Templates:
Spoiler!
[youtube]gQLS4iUIagA[/youtube]
Spoiler!
[youtube]UVE-7VQjwnI[/youtube]
Same one as nD War Intro but for nD:
Spoiler!
[youtube]MVxnaS0ze6Q[/youtube]
Enough with these rolling words already. Such cringe FFS
I think I'm just gonna take my paper and pen and replicate it, then throw a book at my face.
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:
try to make AN intro before you spread your cancer :)
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Toti wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw


try to make AN intro before you spread your cancer :)
There, you waste of space. Only 3-4 hours.


[youtube]clnP0_fBL6o[/youtube]


SMFD
notflanky

Re: Searching for help

Post by notflanky »

Thragord that's not really good either. You want to show 1 highlight with music that fits it not all this rock song and you have the shakey screen that you told Henry not to do?

Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmsGkNCftIU
look at the editing effects used.
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

notflanky wrote:Thragord that's not really good either. You want to show 1 highlight with music that fits it not all this rock song and you have the shakey screen that you told Henry not to do?

Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmsGkNCftIU
look at the editing effects used.
We're discussing intros here at the moment, not gameplay highlights. Those 5-10 second long video sequences at the start of every ordinary intro, ya know? Thought you should have noticed that already.
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:
Toti wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw


try to make AN intro before you spread your cancer :)
There, you waste of space. Only 3-4 hours.


[youtube]clnP0_fBL6o[/youtube]


SMFD
I'm getting criticized for making an intro or making a bad intro?
I don't understand you.

Anyway if that's your intro, the viewmodel is trash.
The splitscreen is probably the most horrible edit idea I've ever seen.
The graphics are barely doable.
The video is hella quick making it too chaotic.
The used music doesn't really fit the shown gameplay
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Toti wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw


try to make AN intro before you spread your cancer :)
There, you waste of space. Only 3-4 hours.


[youtube]clnP0_fBL6o[/youtube]


SMFD
I'm getting criticized for making an intro or making a bad intro?
I don't understand you.

Anyway if that's your intro, the viewmodel is trash.
The splitscreen is probably the most horrible edit idea I've ever seen.
The graphics are barely doable.
The video is hella quick making it too chaotic.
The used music doesn't really fit the shown gameplay
Still, anything but rolling words with dubstep beats.
The actual idea behind the splitscreen was playbacking 2 POV's in the same time and place.

What else would you suggest then?
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Toti wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Panzoid ftw


try to make AN intro before you spread your cancer :)
There, you waste of space. Only 3-4 hours.


[youtube]clnP0_fBL6o[/youtube]


SMFD
I'm getting criticized for making an intro or making a bad intro?
I don't understand you.

Anyway if that's your intro, the viewmodel is trash.
The splitscreen is probably the most horrible edit idea I've ever seen.
The graphics are barely doable.
The video is hella quick making it too chaotic.
The used music doesn't really fit the shown gameplay
Still, anything but rolling words with dubstep beats.
The actual idea behind the splitscreen was playbacking 2 POV's in the same time and place.

What else would you suggest then?
You clearly didn't look at the intro's, none of them contain dubstep.
The 2 POV thing is ridicilous as it's creating a chaotic vibe and also making the video look ridicilous cus of the screen cut out.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Spoiler!
[youtube]oIwV4zbU0eE[/youtube]
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 3):
Patrick, doeda, kami (GER]
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Spoiler!
[youtube]oIwV4zbU0eE[/youtube]
I'm sorry, but every single f-ing time I see one of those types of intros, I just can't help but think of this -
[youtube]RF_3dcuNqOo[/youtube]

For now I'd vote for Shota's intro for the win.

Well, at least I'll give you credit for making your 3rd test somewhat relevant.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my 2nd attempt. Of course, there's still a lot of room to improvement here.
[youtube]68VZ8G0Ywdw[/youtube]
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Spoiler!
[youtube]oIwV4zbU0eE[/youtube]
I'm sorry, but every single f-ing time I see one of those types of intros, I just can't help but think of this -
[youtube]RF_3dcuNqOo[/youtube]

For now I'd vote for Shota's intro for the win.

Well, at least I'll give you credit for making your 3rd test somewhat relevant.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my 2nd attempt. Of course, there's still a lot of room to improvement here.
[youtube]68VZ8G0Ywdw[/youtube]
??????????????

What happend to this
Thragord wrote:I'm not getting involved.
Idk wtf ur doing, your intros stay shit there's nothing going on like anybody can focus any of those 9 1mm cams.
Mate you have no right in criticising when this is all you can do.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Mate you have no right in criticising when this is all you can do.
Coming from one who uses templates...
You're goddamn tainted.
User avatar
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2591
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thragord wrote:
Mate you have no right in criticising when this is all you can do.
Coming from one who uses templates...
You're goddamn tainted.
I'm pretty sure templates are a better option then your stuff, can't even call it content.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Searching for help

Post by Bob Vegana »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Thragord wrote:
Mate you have no right in criticising when this is all you can do.
Coming from one who uses templates...
You're goddamn tainted.
I'm pretty sure templates are a better option then your stuff, can't even call it content.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “nD War Tournament”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests