[Finished] 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Locked
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary!

Post by Decency »

Oh shit didn't notice it was CSGO, let's goooo!
(I'm in)

STEAM_0:1:78260003
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary!

Post by JTc »

Signing up as a team

1. JTc - STEAM_0:0:101428899
2. Daabas - STEAM_0:0:14632042
3. Nassora - STEAM_0:0:4970155
4. Mahe - STEAM_0:0:35969885
5. ahmed - STEAM_0:0:4962059

possible sub:
1. pussy - STEAM_0:0:96081257
<.<
User avatar
Rawrzx
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary!

Post by Rawrzx »

Voropoulo wrote:Update


[*]Replaced the "Lucky one" prize with "Most valuable player" prize.

Code: Select all

Most valuable player; 5% of prize pot - There is gonna be a point system and the player with the most points will earn this prize. *You will get 2 points for a kill, 1 point for an assist, 5 points for winning a round and 20 points for winning a match.*
[*]You will be able to use bots in case of someone doesn't show up. [/list]
Well finally some easy catch
User avatar
nomikk
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary!

Post by nomikk »

Decency wrote:Oh shit didn't notice it was CSGO, let's goooo!
(I'm in)

STEAM_0:1:78260003
Oh shiet! Thought it was CS.1,6 :facepalm: , im so SORRY borololo u can remove my slot :roll:
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Decency »

Voropoulo wrote: Most valuable player; 5% of prize pot - There is gonna be a point system and the player with the most points will earn this prize. *You will get 2 points for a kill, 1 point for an assist, 5 points for winning a round and 20 points for winning a match.*
I think you should change the way MVP is calculated, I don't think you should count the rounds nor the number of matches won, this makes it impossible for players with a bad team to get MVP which is not the point of it. MvP is an individual thing so being dependant on your teammates removes the purpose of it. Everyone should be on equal terms so I think only counting the kills and assist should be the way to go.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Rawrzx
User avatar
cuddly teddy bear
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Location: on the internet
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

in

STEAM_0:0:155504984
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.


[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary!

Post by Voropoulo »

JTc wrote:Signing up as a team

1. JTc - STEAM_0:0:101428899
2. Daabas - STEAM_0:0:14632042
3. Nassora - STEAM_0:0:4970155
4. Mahe - STEAM_0:0:35969885
5. ahmed - STEAM_0:0:4962059

possible sub:
1. pussy - STEAM_0:0:96081257
This ID is permbanned from nD Servers so he's not allowed to join. When you find a replacement, i will add the names your names in the list.
Decency wrote:
Voropoulo wrote: Most valuable player; 5% of prize pot - There is gonna be a point system and the player with the most points will earn this prize. *You will get 2 points for a kill, 1 point for an assist, 5 points for winning a round and 20 points for winning a match.*
I think you should change the way MVP is calculated, I don't think you should count the rounds nor the number of matches won, this makes it impossible for players with a bad team to get MVP which is not the point of it. MvP is an individual thing so being dependant on your teammates removes the purpose of it. Everyone should be on equal terms so I think only counting the kills and assist should be the way to go.
Well, that sounds better. I will take a look and let u know about it. Thanks!

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
User avatar
Playboy
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Playboy »

[IN]

Team Edshot Mashine:
Playboy - STEAM_0:1:54354531
Neon - STEAM_0:1:121657104
steffano - STEAM_0:0:58467843
H20 - STEAM_0:1:25072367
Decency - STEAM_0:1:78260003
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Schlumpf
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Schlumpf »

Sry, I cannot participate in this Event.
Image
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Voropoulo »

The signups are about to close.

Check the participant list just in case that i missed someone:

Code: Select all

Toti STEAM_0:0:66521592
Flath STEAM_0:1:30328827
PoP STEAM_0:1:37817331
Guuhan STEAM_0:0:34696668
Iceyy STEAM_0:0:103162502 (R)

JTc - STEAM_0:0:101428899
Daabas - STEAM_0:0:14632042
Nassora - STEAM_0:0:4970155
ahmed - STEAM_0:0:4962059
Mahe - STEAM_0:0:35969885
pussy - STEAM_0:0:96081257 (R)

TEAM Edshot Mashine:
Playboy - STEAM_0:1:54354531
Neon - STEAM_0:1:121657104
steffano - STEAM_0:0:58467843
H20 - STEAM_0:1:25072367
Decency - STEAM_0:1:78260003

Papa - STEAM_0:0:141501885
Rawr - STEAM_0:1:94324857
VanBuren - STEAM_0:0:4476690
Sosa - STEAM_0:0:61292409
Lite - 
woow - 
Lo Tus - STEAM_0:0:53139322
S.W.A.T - STEAM_0:0:143423300
Shota - STEAM_0:1:180563318
RoBoPoCo - STEAM_0:1:197132343
Cuddly Teddy Bear - STEAM_0:0:155504984
warship-Legend - STEAM_0:0:121734986
Majin Vegeta - STEAM_0:1:90661889
Doeda - 
Tomato -  
We are missing 2 (3 in case that zaptor doesn't have cs:go) more people to have 6 teams.

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by doeda »

Me , tomato, majin, And Rawr atm I think cuddly too if he wants to join.

Will provide steamids later
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Voropoulo »

Signups are closed.

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
Nallez
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Nallez »

I wish you take into consideration that I ''signed up'' when I was still banned, but now im unbanned and wish to play!


STEAM_0:0:20168458
User avatar
Po!Nt
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Po!Nt »

Nallez wrote:I wish you take into consideration that I ''signed up'' when I was still banned, but now im unbanned and wish to play!


STEAM_0:0:20168458
yes bleeeeeeeeeez take him instead of meeeeeeeeeeeeee malakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Image
Spoiler!
Image
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: 6th nD War Tournament (8-9-10 of September, 2017) | 1 year Anniversary! | CS:GO

Post by Voropoulo »

Po!Nt wrote:
Nallez wrote:I wish you take into consideration that I ''signed up'' when I was still banned, but now im unbanned and wish to play!


STEAM_0:0:20168458
yes bleeeeeeeeeez take him instead of meeeeeeeeeeeeee malakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are not in the list...

Also Nallez, i couldn't know if you would be unbanned so it's kinda unfair to remove someone now. Although, you can ask around the teams that have already signed up and be a reserved player.

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
Locked

Return to “Finished nD War Tournaments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests