[Declined] VanBuren #Application

All declined applications are stored here.
VanBuren

Re: VanBuren #Application

Post by VanBuren »

kami (GER] wrote:pretty big no since you are trying to scam players for their nd cash for something that is free. not trustworthy at all

link to the report: http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?viewreports
aright selling vip for nd cash is allowed This is not again rules ya there might be scam that u might get vip for 2 days it will show up a date all i can recomment is to trade via nd selection so ur a bit secure there !
Last edited by VanBuren on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princess99Samantha

Post by Princess99Samantha »

I've been in this server's deathrun for almost 1 month and a half. VanBuren has been very welcoming and helpful my whole time here. He helped me with the rules, take care of people whom disrespect me, People who abuse v.i.p.. He's active from what i can see. ( I play 6 of 7 days in this server and i see him on all the time. ) Over all he's a good person to have on the team of nD. I vouch for him because i think he is a good addition.
These users thanked the author Princess99Samantha for the post:
VanBuren
Why do we say pain hurts us when pain is just a reminder we are alive and no empty bodies roaming the world.
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

vanburen is a good guy he most be member i agree

User has been banned 1 day for this post
These users thanked the author Younes Ml for the post:
VanBuren
Younes Ml
ludwig

Post by ludwig »

Younes Ml wrote:vanburen is a good guy he most be member i agree
Younes plz make sure to read how to make a good reply in the applications otherwise u will be warned/punished > http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=9505
»Alëxândêr«

Post by »Alëxândêr« »

gooooood luck van vanburen is a good guy he most be member Yes i Agree

ludwig

Post by ludwig »

»Alëxândêr« wrote:gooooood luck van vanburen is a good guy he most be member Yes i Agree
can u please read what i just said to younes same with u.
make sure to read how to make a good reply in the applications otherwise u will be warned/punished > http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=9505
SosA

Post by SosA »

[email protected]$$ wrote:May I remind you guys that it is a application thread not a spam topic. Kindly refrain from posting bullshit here. Reply only if you have something useful regarding the applicant and use the format.
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

I played a lil bit to much on Deathrun i see you helpful and nice guy helping New players
Moderate moee u will be good
Yes Gl

These users thanked the author S.W.A.T for the post:
VanBuren
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
baby

Post by baby »

hello Vanburen ! seeing you apply is a very good thing
you are active on both server and forum you seem to try hard to get along with people just work alittle bit on taking critisism iknow it might be frustrating sometimes but you should chill and calm down ( thats what moderators do )
about the accusations and reports i cant say anything about that
good luck
Last edited by baby on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

VanBuren wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:pretty big no since you are trying to scam players for their nd cash for something that is free. not trustworthy at all

aright selling vip for nd cash is allowed This is not again rules ya there might be scam that u might get vip for 2 days it will show up a date all i can recomment is to trade via nd selection so ur a bit secure there !
what do you want to tell me? selling the 2 days free vip, lying about that one can not get it without your help is scamming people. dont even try to bullshit explain this.

reading through your forum posts shows that you have no qualities that a member position requests.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
VanBuren
Image Image
VanBuren

Post by VanBuren »

kami (GER] wrote:
VanBuren wrote:

what do you want to tell me? selling the 2 days free vip, lying about that one can not get it without your help is scamming people. dont even try to bullshit explain this.

reading through your forum posts shows that you have no qualities that a member position requests.
Ty You for Post If you see that is unfair you can Report me Just and thank you Good luck
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

you cant even explain yourself, all coming from you is that "you are an old player" (wow!) and "idc". can you react to critism? for me you obviously dont. you are already reported for the scamattemp, thats where i took the information from. as a member you cannot just ignore facts. i do believe that you would give special treatment to your "friends" on the server if you had more powers.
Image Image
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Alright. Let me tell you something guys. It's nice that you wanna help people by telling them that they are not allowed to spam applications but this is something that moderators or admins have to do. You tend to spam youself the application by saying that every 2 posts. People already got warned/banned for it and you are keep going. Please, refrain from doing it again, or more actions will be taken.
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Hello Vanburen!!!

its really nice to see you applying for nD Runners...!!!

We start With Rules!!, I Think You know All rules, and I don't see you abusing ur vip and I dunno if u abuse it, some post there saying that u abusing it!!

And I don't know if you'r ready to be an member You need to work a very hard, so Goodluck You can do it :D

And You'r English is not bad, And I don't see you helping people..!! I think the 2 days you start helping cuz you applied for a Memebr :D

Anyways Goodluck My friend!!!!
These users thanked the author Hamooda for the post:
VanBuren
🇵🇸
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Ok van buren, I'll try to be as nice as I can.

Pros
- Known
- Has a good amount of spam posts

Cons
-Immature. Holds grudges against people, laughs at them and if anyone argues with you, you will simply do your best to bash him back
-Saltyness/Toxicness. Will harass anyone who annoys you and mocks/laughs at you, can't take criticism neither can you withstand it
-No authority. Basically you don't stand out neither would anyone respect you since your so weird and annoying.
-Reports. You have 4 reports, 2 declined, 1 accepted, 1 already handled in other report. Not a cheeky lad when it comes to spotting hackers
-Did I mention immaturity already?
-Quality shitposter

Just no.
These users thanked the author Playboy for the post:
VanBuren

Return to “Declined Applications”