TTT bugs and suggestions topic

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/ttt.neondragon.net:27021]ttt.neondragon.net:27021[/url] | Trouble in Terrorist Town Stats
Edo ツ

Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic

Post by Edo ツ »

K0ntRa wrote:Why do players deal less damage in this server? It'd be cool if we dealt as much as in other servers. I do see why did you make it this way, but still, it can be annoying sometimes.
Less karma, less dmg innit?
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Can speaking with /me be removed? Lots of players say stuff like "gg", "oopsie" or similar after dying therefore others know that they've died. That's not how this game was meant to be played.
Also disable using microphone when dead if possible. There's really no usage of it.
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Could the admins remove the list of names seen in the top right corner of spectating players? It just tells you who is alive or not and it ruins the game because you are not suppose to see who is alive and who isnt.
Spoiler!
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Bump +

Can we get more time per round because in order for the traitors to win, it needs either great skill from the traitors which mostly sometimes we have noob traitors who dont know the game or need extreme luck where a lot of innocent killed eachother.

Just my opinion^
Spoiler!
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:Bump +

Can we get more time per round because in order for the traitors to win, it needs either great skill from the traitors which mostly sometimes we have noob traitors who dont know the game or need extreme luck where a lot of innocent killed eachother.

Just my opinion^
+1

Also a suggestion of adding a traitors private chat
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
ludwig

Post by ludwig »

[email protected]$$ wrote:Also a suggestion of adding a traitors private chat
when u are traitor press 'U' and talk u will speak with other traitors only like teamchat. same to detectives
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

ludwig wrote:
[email protected]$$ wrote:Also a suggestion of adding a traitors private chat
when u are traitor press 'U' and talk u will speak with other traitors only like teamchat. same to detectives
Oh I see thanks for the info :D
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Remove PM function(to reduce ghosting, even tho most of it is thru steam), add member chat.
Make it so we can't see who the real detectives are by checking the scoreboard when roles are assigned.
This one's up for debate but I personally think it shouldn't show your name when you buy someone an item as detective/traitor.
Expand server slots? Idk if it's restricted to 20 to keep the gameplay from getting hectic or some other shit but the server's often full lately
Add a proper set of rules or ask the regulars to come up with one
Killing a traitor with the golden deagle as a detective doesn't grant you any credits since the body explodes and you can't scan it afterwards
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Papito

Post by Papito »

remove cs_crackhouse from the map pool, it cant handle more than 20 players, spawn killed plenty of times as a traitor.

EDIT : i believe you only get spawn killed as a traitor, happened to me only as a traitor
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Sometimes when trying to buy someone an item the menu bugs out and you can't buy anything for the rest of the round
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Silent AWP. Right now the normal awp is pretty bad as people will instantly know your position once you fired a shot.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
zapt0r
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Decency wrote:Silent AWP. Right now the normal awp is pretty bad as people will instantly know your position once you fired a shot.
Imo the newton launcher is a silent awp. It may have its own skin and make an audible noise but its a 1 shot kill to the head regardless of distance and karma(excluding 81 karma and below). Use it from a good distance and aim well and no one will know where it came from. Body shots do a great deal of damage as well
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I agree it would be similar but not enough to deny that it would be a nice addition to the items you can buy. Variation is good and keeps the gameplay interesting. The silent awp, in contrast to what the Newton launcher offers includes zoom, no sound at all and no extreme push like the Newton does. 2/3 of which can be used to track the position of the traitor. Even if you have found yourself a good spot it's usually all gone to waste as soon as a single person actually pays attention.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Add more spawns in every map pls, also the server crashes on map change _only in crackhouse i guess)

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

The server is in a work in progress state. It was added by neon some time back, never worked on after that and was never removed when it got unpopular. It needs work coding wise if you want it to be a stable server. The question is if its worth it right now. They have tried at least 2 times in the past to revive the TTT server and its always the same case. The mod is interesting at first but very quickly gets boring and tedious. It requires a special type of regulars with a kind of maturity that makes the mod interesting. In my opinion non existent at nD at the moment with a few exceptions. I would be very surprised if the server survives 2 months. It would definitely help if an admin is willing to do the coding required but i'd rather see them working on other projects. Past has proven time and time again that TTT is a lot of work for very little gain.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Trouble in Terrorist Town”