Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017

Razor8182

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 12-08-2017

Post by Razor8182 »

In a situation like this, Chances are given when deserved not desired, Lien.

Mila is totally not close to ready, she is a really good person but when it comes to becoming a member I don't think she really deserves the chance yet. Her personality is good and her rule knowledge is good and all but we have no idea on how she will handle someone, what if she bans someone without a demo or ss. What if she doesn't know how to handle a specific situation? Reporting is a way to show us that she knows what she is doing.

Also my main focus up there was about chuzkuz tbh. He deserves better than a couple of created cons by some salty fags and humiliation from someone that is getting accepted in the team.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Razor8182 wrote:In a situation like this, Chances are given when deserved not desired, Lien.

Mila is totally not close to ready, she is a really good person but when it comes to becoming a member I don't think she really deserves the chance yet. Her personality is good and her rule knowledge is good and all but we have no idea on how she will handle someone, what if she bans someone without a demo or ss. What if she doesn't know how to handle a specific situation? Reporting is a way to show us that she knows what she is doing.

Also my main focus up there was about chuzkuz tbh. He deserves better than a couple of created cons by some salty fags and humiliation from someone that is getting accepted in the team.
With all due respect, but what makes you the person to say whether or not she deserves it? Who are you to say that someone else deserves it over her? No disrespect to chuz, because it's not about pointing fingers here. It's the entire situation. You're saying she's not close to being ready for membership. What do you base that on? Her forum activity and age? I agree it's questionable if, and only if those are the 2 main points we have to be taking into account when discussing an applicant. Times have changed, minimum age requirements don't overpower a con as being known - providing the applicant is mature enough. Apparently, she shows such qualities. And.. if she bans without a demo, we will then have members to help her and admins to guide her and explain what she did was wrong. She isn't stupid, and surely not retarded. Every new member gets a guide to read, and gets told how their menu works. What's to say that chuz won't ban without a demo? I'm sorry, but I strongly feel as though your post is biased. Nothing wrong with that per se, but it makes it difficult trying to show you the other side to the story.

Anyway, I'm not going to continue this discussion any longer. PM me if you wish to continue.
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

I see quite a bit backlash against mila, I believe she should be given a chance. I see that she as a good relationship with the staff, members and admin a like. She is well known as well, around the regulars and staff. I do believe she deserves member. I can't see her handle a difficult situation in a good manner, I wouldn't be able to do that as well. I kinda disagree with chuz not getting member. He is one of the most active players in nD, as well as he has a good moderating skills beyond mine and mila's. Problem I find here is I have never seen mila moderate.
I have no clue whether she does report or not. Dragging this out is stupid, she got member. Me,Chuz failed iz all right can apply in 2 weeks again ezpz new member Macho
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

That is right, Lien. Who am I to choose who is a member and who is not? I never said that I'm choosing who is a member and who is not. The admins are the ones who accept people that deserve a chance. Also mila needs more experience here. Joining the forums a month ago and applying and getting accepted even if you are a good person is almost impossible in this community, usually people would be judging everything about the person they are voting for, but if you see mila's topic it is full of pros and barely any cons, the one con there is, is just the reports, which is really important. 5 reports per month is better than 0 reports overall. Also I'm pretty sure people would be listing a lot of cons if she didn't have the advantage of a couple of thirsty bastards in this community. Also if something like this happens in the future with a guy that is almost mila's twin but in the opposite gender, everyone would be putting 1 or 2 cons and 3 pros and a big fat no. Also stop lying to yourself, women do have an advantage. Why did chuz get declined if he is perfect for this? Everyone is just creating fake cons and being bastards in general. While with mila they are all saying yes. Also even though this reports thing is a disaster she still got accepted.

Explain to me why chuz was getting some fake cons and all that stuff. While mila had a 3 main cons that need "serious" fixing but she still got accepted.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Just to end this once and for all.

First of all, it's not nice to compare applicants. Chuzkuz and Mila are 2 different cases. Chuzkuz applied for Jail Team and Mila for Runner Team. Razor, you should know that we are not only based in regulars opinions and votes about each applicant but we have our opinion as well. Most of the Admin Team is pretty active in all the servers and trust me, we see, we observe and we judge every applicant during his "behavior" in-game and on forums. There are criteria that you have to fill up in order to become a moderator but i think you misunderstand the meaning of it.

Yes, you need to report people. Why? Cause we wanna check if you are able to understand a situation that needs moderation. Although, this is not the only way. You can always call a moderator or an admin to help while you are in server. That's pretty much the same thing. If you call me and i see that there is nothing there to moderate that's like a declined report.

Yes, you need to have some forum activity. Why? Cause we want our moderators to join the forums and participate on them. To know the forum rules and also undestand how they think, what kind of person they are. Although, we can always check what kind of person you are if we actually get to know you more in-game or in other platforms like steam, discord, teamspeak, etc.

About Mila, she proved us many times that she knows the rules and she does moderate even if she hasn't report so much. Also, almost all of the admin team know what kind of person she is and how she's acting when it's time to moderate. And the "no well-known" is not an excuse. She's absolutely known in Deathrun Server. If she was going for Jail Moderator i would have voted no. Cause she's not ready for it. But i see no reason to vote no when she's applying for Runner and she proved us that she's capable to handle a server by herself.

You should also know, that every case is different. And it really depends for which team you apply. I don't say that it's easier to get Accepted if you apply for Runners or Fun or Zombie than Jail, but still Jail has 2000 rules that you should know and the job is harder in general. You will often have to handle a full server by yourself and we have to be sure that you are not gonna get nervous and get wrong decisions. Cause trust me, if you are alone in a full server, you will get lost at some point. But you need to stay calm and judge everyone as fair as you can. This doesn't happen to the rest of the servers tho. And if it happens, it's really rare.

Now, this is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the rest of the Admin Team. If someone wants to talk more about it, send me a pm on forums or text me on steam/discord. No reason to continue talking in this topic.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
Joel Miller

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

gz to all
JTc

Post by JTc »

Voropoulo wrote: About Mila, she proved us many times that she knows the rules and she does moderate even if she hasn't report so much. Also, almost all of the admin team know what kind of person she is and how she's acting when it's time to moderate. And the "no well-known" is not an excuse. She's absolutely known in Deathrun Server. If she was going for Jail Moderator i would have voted no. Cause she's not ready for it. But i see no reason to vote no when she's applying for Runner and she proved us that she's capable to handle a server by herself.
We all know the reason is because she's a female and she's applying for runner lol, there's no need to type a 35 paragraph post just to bullshit.
<.<
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Congratz to all Accepted I wish you guys all the best with your roles!
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Razor8182 wrote:But Chuz is always winning lrs and stuff and also if you read his topic its all about freaking idiots that say he is arrogant. I think they say that because he takes all the lrs in jb and they are just salty or something. and also mister zero was creating some cons saying he never moderates, while chuzkuz always warns atleast once before taking proof, and also zero said he can't take critsism while chuz was just correcting some idiots that are salty. and then zero goes on and on about chuzkuz being "arrogant" and "ignorant" while zero is a thick minded person that just enjoys to target people that are annoying to him. I dunno if he will also change that I forgot to tell him in his app, but its also a very annoying habit, sometimes back in the day I would type something like "Omg you fucking retard xDDDDDDDDDDD" because maybe a ct was like blank minded for a sec and he didn't open the cells in time but I'm just having fun talking in the chat, but still nah, mister zero gotta tell me the famous quote of his : "Razor, please stop harassing people", by just seeing "Razor" That just ruins my mood. Also even though Zero has like 1 small con which is about his anger issues. Chuzkuz has the exact same issue but his problem is a bit easier to get rid of because he just gets salty but not so angry and targetive, But of course. You know other faggots gotta make his small little saltiness issue into a bigger problem.
Hey Mr. Razor I normally wouldn't reply but with what you come up is just a bit ridiculous. First of all do you really think I give shit about who gets lr and who not? If you would know me better which many do then you would know that I most likely been nice and let alot of the players get or win the /lr. Nvm the things you typed let me think "is this guy serious???" I mean in all honesty you are guy which is most likely 23 hours out of 24 toxic. You rage the hell out of yourself if something doesn't go the way like you want it. You start insulting players if they not directly open at 4:00 the cells. At 3:59 it is not like the roundtime is counting down it is more like that you as a bomb with a timer counts down. Your attitude is so often so annoying disrespectful towards others why I often thought how is that guy still not striked for his insulting/provoking/harassing attitude?
An attitude where you even try to get players on your side to accuse me that I want/need proofs to report you or others or to become a member. I asked you thousands of time in a calm manner to stop insulting others. But it is I think really clear that you are the one with the anger issues which we lately saw in your replys inside this admin meeting outcome. And you know what I even was nice after the situation you mentioned and didn't report you for your toxic and disrespecting behaviour.
Here you can have a look into it and maybe there will come a time where you finnaly stop being such an raging and disrespecting person.
http://imgur.com/a/SZP1M
Since Imgur makes often probs I couldn't upload all of the screenshot proofs iI have about you. And I don't need to show more it is just an example of the kind of behaviour you show inside the servers. Caps lock typing all the time to get the attention you need and being disrespectful 24/7

Have a nice day Mr. razor and an advice grab a mirror before you tell me I'm an angry person. I have my anger under control and I think the admins wouldn't gave me a chance if they don't know me better than you.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Twizted

Post by Twizted »

I seriously cannot comprehend the issue you lot have with bringing a female into the team.
kickin it like Capone
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Stop with the crap about not discussing things in this topic. Discussing the latest outcome is exactly what this topic is about. Just lock it if its not.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
Edo ツ
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Razor8182 wrote:
But Chuz is always winning lrs and stuff and also if you read his topic its all about freaking idiots that say he is arrogant. I think they say that because he takes all the lrs in jb and they are just salty or something. and also mister zero was creating some cons saying he never moderates, while chuzkuz always warns atleast once before taking proof, and also zero said he can't take critsism while chuz was just correcting some idiots that are salty. and then zero goes on and on about chuzkuz being "arrogant" and "ignorant"
but the fact that chuz is declined because of a couple of lies on the forum is just plain stupid. and if you guys say that chuz is strict,
I'm sorry but I must say that I agree to razor here. Chuzkuz is way better than the way he was described in his application. People went making baseless claims to satisfy their rivalry. I'm not saying that chuzkuz is the BEST applicant but atleast he isn't what he was said to be and I feel admins should have researched more before declining him. I felt he deserved an extend if not accept. It's sad to see such a deserving applicant get declined because some guys said false stuff about him and his brother and friends echoed the same words after. Also when chuzkuz tried to clarify the case, people went further by saying stuff like 'YOU CANT HANDLE CRITICISM' . I remember a similar thing happened to another applicant and there an admin defended by saying that the applicant is allowed to justify or smthn. Or is it that you need to do special treatment to other people to make them vote yes on your application?

^thats my opinion. Not sure if he was declined because of other reasons. If so, I would like to know what the other reason was.
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Holy shit, so if you're good at jb u deserve member?!

I'm sorry but anyone who said chuzkuz was ready for member is just being biased. He was more than not ready, he doesn't have the authority needed, not standing out of the crowd, he moderates but not succesfully & he is being arrogant on the server sometimes. The admins don't see him fit for jail, neither do I.

They see Mila fit based on RUNNER and not JAIL, like I got for JAIL and not ZOMBIE, so stop the crap if you're not even aware of what she is doing on the deathrun server.

And to every butthurt jackass that finds the need to pick on one single girl, while don't know anything about how she acts on DR grow up and be able to swallow some things you don't like.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

hey settle down guys this is getting a bit out of hand!! let's just sum it up in one sentence and end it there; mila didn't deserve membership and neither did chuzkuz sfe pack it in boys
jEEz outstanding problem solving skills i should be forum mod smh
edit: shit man there's been a huge misunderstanding here i wanted to be a moderator and they put me in the moderated group :violin: :violin:
Last edited by KaitoKid on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 3):
JTc, Ultor, Queen's Revenge
STEAM_0:0:51774830
JTc

Post by JTc »

KaitoKid wrote:hey settle down guys this is getting a bit out of hand!! let's just sum it up in one sentence and end it there; mila didn't deserve membership and neither did chuzkuz sfe pack it in boys
jEEz outstanding problem solving skills i should be forum mod smh
give this man forum mod
<.<

Return to “Old News”