[Declined] Chuzkuz's Application !

All declined Applications are stored here.
Chuzkuz

Chuzkuz's Application !

Post by Chuzkuz »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:215689509
- NickName : Chuzkuz !
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

*In 2007-2009 I was co-owner of the aLternate servers . these servers were made by me and my friends
i was pretty much the owner of the Only Dust2 server which helped me understand the work that is done behind the scenes of an server,
back than the servers we made were with VPS or FTP,and the plugins to make new mods like knife only or zombie were not that hard to make anyways after 1 year of ownership i started playing other games, and lost interess in cs 1.6 i started playing strategic games like AOE 2,and runescape, so i passed the servers to my friends which than were closed after 1 month due to lack of maintance.

* after a while of not playing cs, around 2010 i came back and found deathrun something i really enjoyed, so i started playing it and after a while i came to be an admin in the server which helped me remanded me of the amx_ commands anyways after 2 years because of my life problems i stepped down and stooped playing cs for a long time.

*In 2015-2016 just before joining the neondragon community i was made admin in the LambaProCS community in a zombie mod i really enjoyed a lot called swarm,
if the admins have questions or want to investigate on my behavior when i was admin on LPC feel free to ask the owner's
(in less words i have nothing to hide and with the approval of the LPC owner i share his Steam for the admins only) : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342794289/ ,
i stooped playing swarm since i found the neondragon jailbreak mod and i really loved it,
and that's why i stooped my admin ship in LPC even though i'm still good friend's and in contact with.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
*6 - 8 hours now since im on vacation, no lifer :/
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
* I think its been like 7 months now , i started as a non-steamer which was a big deal since noone seemed to respect non-steamers(or thats how i felt anyways), after that i bought cs and started playing with steam
- Do you have a working mic?
* Very bad one but yes! i'll probably buy a new one soon
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)
* Hi my name is Aaron, i'm from France, i speak fluently 4 languages and 2 on which i'm still learning , i speak English,French,German and Albanian, and still on learning progress are Spanish,Turkish ,anyways i live with my roommates in a small house since we share the payment. My hobbies are pretty much computer based, since i was like 10 i started creating small game (maps,games) to show and play with my friends at first i used web browsers(such as creating a y8 game) which had nothing to do with coding, since i did not even know what coding was at that time, my sport is basketball i always loved it ,back when i was 14 i joined the basketball team which accepted me very fast since i was tall and very good at it by the way i'm 1.90 meters tall.
from 2015-2016 i have worked for a small computer store near my city for 2 years, i used to fix computers who needed attention, it was the basic stuff (formation, repairing the problems like switching the rams, processors and stuff)
now i'm a student who wants to archive his goals on becoming a developer, my dream was always to create games and i intend to make that true

- Motivation for helping to moderate our servers:
* Well first of all i just want to say that i did not intend to apply for nd*jail so soon , i was thinking of waiting for next year, but nowadays it seems like all the members are on vacation or when they are online they all are online on the same time, so there's like a 6-8 hour gap where no member or admin is online , i still try as hard as i can to keep the server good and clean (so i and everyone can have fun with a good atmosphere) and i still archive that. it's maybe because i know how to talk to people and use very careful words to not make it seem as a threat since of course that would lead any person into raging and breaking more rules(harassing)
anyways in simpler words I want to contribute towards making the servers better by educating those who don't understand/follow the rules and taking actions (switching/slaying/warning) those who inevitably refuse to listen.(speaking of some regulars and trollers which understand only the nd* tag and not words) but my biggest motivation is to make the newcomers (non steamers included) feel like they are at home so they can enjoy the jailbreak just like the rest of you because i see a great lack of patient toward's them when they make mistakes.

Thank you for reading and sorry for such a big post
Last edited by Chuzkuz on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nallez

Re: Chuzkuz's Application !

Post by Nallez »

That's a nice application you got there you put a lot of effort to it, would've been a great one if the English was a bit better but that's just me probably. You seem mature & knowledgeable, you're experienced in handling servers although the nDmenu for members isn't AMX used. The only problem I have with you is that I've literally never seen you and I'm talking about the forums, not the servers. I don't think you've even made a presentation, which you should always make before typing an application, so the community gets to know you. This will probably just be me though cause I can't play on the servers.

Good luck to you !
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Hello Chuz !

1_u said u have 7 months here and as i can see u have only 3 months ( i am sure 100%)
that's the Ss
2_Ur moderating things don't deserve being moderated
3_ur Sometimes Arrogant :)
4_Sometimes u Ignore Nonsteamers
5_U dont have enough exp here only 3 months :D
6_sometimes u rage for things dont deserve that rage *like loosing a lr *
7_sometimes u show that ur bit toxic ( u harassed me 2 times :p cuz of lr :p)
8_i want add something to number 2 ( like u said to me dont abuse Mic Ct and i just laughed in my mic :D )
9_u wont accept any opinion

Anyway Its NO for me Gl !
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Nallez wrote:That's a nice application you got there you put a lot of effort to it, would've been a great one if the English was a bit better but that's just me probably. You seem mature & knowledgeable, you're experienced in handling servers although the nDmenu for members isn't AMX used. The only problem I have with you is that I've literally never seen you and I'm talking about the forums, not the servers. I don't think you've even made a presentation, which you should always make before typing an application, so the community gets to know you. This will probably just be me though cause I can't play on the servers.

Good luck to you !
first stop spaming you are banned from the server and chuzchuz joined the server when you was banned so i think you deserv a ban from forum and another ban perm from the game because you are giving new information thats meen you are banning evading

for chuzchuz
1-you hate nonsteamers
2-you dont even know the rules
3-all time crying about evrythink
4-if you lose an lr its like one killed you in the real life
5-abusing vip by doing no clip alot of time going from the wall when you was ct in snow in hns
yousing no clip as a t in hns to get guns fast than the rest of players
6-you dont know how to cmd all time the same game the same simons comand
7-harrassing when you lose lr or anythink you start harrassing the player like fucking idiot and the rest
8-to be a member you have to be populated and a good player with new or old players and you dont
9-provoking players if you win lr you provoke the auther guy sayiing ez noob and ....
10-you have 3 mounth in jail not 7 -.-
11-you dont moderate you just say if you dont stop i report you or i will kick you or i will vote ban you
12-sometimes you dont know the reall situations and you just put you self there and try to kick the 2 players or more
13-you said 6-8 hours gap where no member and this is wrong its just like 3 hours
14-you dont try to keep the server how you do that by abusing?
15-you said i use very carful words yeh like shut the fuck up ? really? its a threat not moderate
16-you have a helecopter not a mic or you are puting the mic in the toilet
a big nooooooooooooo from me
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Hey there bud. I think its too soon for you to become a member.

Here is what I think about you,1st what I see from your reports is that you can only judge harassers, hackers and ban evaders only. All the reports that were about abuse/teamkilling etc were declined, shows me that u cant judge abusers well which JB is full of nowadays. 2nd you definitely give absolutely 0 shit about anyone's opinion, 3rd which is connected to the 2nd point ; you dont accept any moderation, from what I saw. 4th you always moderate things that arent worthy to moderate, 5th your moderation doesnt have quality, you dont explain to the person what they did wrong. 6th you need to know the rules better. 7th I would say get a lil better at English. 8th you havent been here for long so you dont have much experience. 9th get more known. 10th sometimes you play around with friends when dont feel like giving a sh*t, like what happened with God's Servant when he slapped you and you died wasting a guy's lr and plus you were playing around when the commander was playing dr with Ts. Ofc as everyone says "leave best for last" which is your pros, well you are quite friendly, not with everyone but your friendly, you are not a bad commander. Have some good reports. You are mature when needed.

I will add to what I said if I see anything else.

Sorry but its a NO this time, I would like you to work on the cons mentioned and try again in the future. Gl anyways ^^
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Spoiler!
~LITE~ wrote:
Nallez wrote:That's a nice application you got there you put a lot of effort to it, would've been a great one if the English was a bit better but that's just me probably. You seem mature & knowledgeable, you're experienced in handling servers although the nDmenu for members isn't AMX used. The only problem I have with you is that I've literally never seen you and I'm talking about the forums, not the servers. I don't think you've even made a presentation, which you should always make before typing an application, so the community gets to know you. This will probably just be me though cause I can't play on the servers.

Good luck to you !
first stop spaming you are banned from the server and chuzchuz joined the server when you was banned so i think you deserv a ban from forum and another ban perm from the game because you are giving new information thats meen you are banning evading
HEHE! That witch-hunt is just too good!

Also, that statement of him having lasted in the community for 3 months instead of 7 is FALSE. He obviously may have played the other months in ND under another nickname (as a non-steamer).

However, it is still a NO from me, because -
- Often gets confused and does not interact at all then.
- For some reason acts as a victim alongside a guy who recently got freekilled 'n' shit although Chuz had not been any part of it whatsoever.
- Moderation could be better, more meaningful and helpful.
- Struggles a bit at speaking English through mic.
- Some of your recent failed reports prove your incompetence at moderating.

But it's not a complete no, actually. I think you might have what it takes to improve. Might take time, though, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

One piece of advice though -> Your AMX experience doesn't mean shit if you are to become an ND*member. You will probably get to use only a few couple of commands.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
doeda
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Hello S.W.A.T Lite nallez L.A.P.D and Spyro
2_Ur moderating things don't deserve being moderated
3_ur Sometimes Arrogant :)
4_Sometimes u Ignore Nonsteamers
5_U dont have enough exp here only 3 months :D
6_sometimes u rage for things dont deserve that rage *like loosing a lr *
7_sometimes u show that ur bit toxic ( u harassed me 2 times :p cuz of lr :p)
8_i want add something to number 2 ( like u said to me dont abuse Mic Ct and i just laughed in my mic :D )
9_u wont accept any opinion
* you say i moderate things that need to be moderated, but moderation is more than punishing 1 or 2 person (depending in the situation)
after big mistakes are being made, to make it simpler for you to understand i tend to break fights, or rule-breakers before it even starts to get as a big problem.(and yes i told you and the rest to stop mic spamming since Loonze was clearly trying to command and was asking someone to cover the vents et i was seeing you and the rest in-front of the gun-room running and screaming around).
* next for my 7 months i never said its exact 7 months since i don't tend to count my days i play a game,and as i stated i started playing as a non-steamer
* never have raged because of loosing an lr(i don't know where you have this info) since i win like 10 to 12 lrs a day so loosing or giving an lr is not a problem.
*about harassment admins can check my chat logs and see it for themselfs(i call nub/nob as a friendly joke to my friends).
*always listened to people when they said i did something wrong and i explained everything clearly and sometimes with a sorry in the end even though i didn't free-kill but its the game
That's a nice application you got there you put a lot of effort to it, would've been a great one if the English was a bit better but that's just me probably. You seem mature & knowledgeable, you're experienced in handling servers although the nDmenu for members isn't AMX used. The only problem I have with you is that I've literally never seen you and I'm talking about the forums, not the servers. I don't think you've even made a presentation, which you should always make before typing an application, so the community gets to know you. This will probably just be me though cause I can't play on the servers.
hello nallez you don't know me since i truly never did make a presentation here in the forums, since i know most of the community in the jailbreak server, you say my English si not good, i rechecked my application if i did some big mistakes and i did not see anything that is not English so i don't understand how my English could be better i thought i did a Simple application for everyone to understand and read.
1-you hate nonsteamers
2-you dont even know the rules
5-abusing vip by doing no clip alot of time going from the wall when you was ct in snow in hns
yousing no clip as a t in hns to get guns fast than the rest of players
6-you dont know how to cmd all time the same game the same simons comand
7-harrassing when you lose lr or anythink you start harrassing the player like fucking idiot and the rest
8-to be a member you have to be populated and a good player with new or old players and you dont
9-provoking players if you win lr you provoke the auther guy sayiing ez noob and ....
11-you dont moderate you just say if you dont stop i report you or i will kick you or i will vote ban you
12-sometimes you dont know the reall situations and you just put you self there and try to kick the 2 players or more
13-you said 6-8 hours gap where no member and this is wrong its just like 3 hours
14-you dont try to keep the server how you do that by abusing?
15-you said i use very carful words yeh like shut the fuck up ? really? its a threat not moderate
Hello Lite
*you say i hate non-steamers yet my best friend is a non steam that plays in nd sometimes,without mentioning that my biggest motivation for this application was to make a better place for them.
*nr'5 i can just say is false it happens once in jb_assault since i noclipped to the cage because i was doing something in real-life and didn't wanna be in the cells and be killed as an afk, and after that the cts started hns which i waited in the cage until my no-clip was done and everyone else was out.
*like i said about the lr thing, admins can feel free to check my chat logs or observe me if i ever do such a thing
*yesterday i told you ''if you team-kill one more time i will have to report you'' since its not the first time happening and you clearly did it on purpose which let to Sohaib team-killing you next round and that would have continued if not for me anyways i stay to my words.
*nr'15 admins can check chat logs and see if i ever used these words, and i don't always moderate in chat i do it via pm because people tend to read that more since its a different color chat than the usual and i'm not seeking attention on my moderation .

Hey there bud. I think its too soon for you to become a member.

Here is what I think about you,1st what I see from your reports is that you can only judge harassers, hackers and ban evaders only. All the reports that were about abuse/teamkilling etc were declined, shows me that u cant judge abusers well which JB is full of nowadays. 2nd you definitely give absolutely 0 shit about anyone's opinion, 3rd which is connected to the 2nd point ; you dont accept any moderation, from what I saw. 4th you always moderate things that arent worthy to moderate, 5th your moderation doesnt have quality, you dont explain to the person what they did wrong. 6th you need to know the rules better. 7th I would say get a lil better at English. 8th you havent been here for long so you dont have much experience. 9th get more known. 10th sometimes you play around with friends when dont feel like giving a sh*t, like what happened with God's Servant when he slapped you and you died wasting a guy's lr and plus you were playing around when the commander was playing dr with Ts. Ofc as everyone says "leave best for last" which is your pros, well you are quite friendly, not with everyone but your friendly, you are not a bad commander. Have some good reports. You are mature when needed.

Hello there L.A.P.D
-as you know in jailbreak team-killings almost never deserve a ban since they are not repeated so i'v almost never reported someone for that, as for abuses you can clearly see my report on Spryo and his V.I.P abuses, since he was one of the few that abused and did not stop, anyways i'm not someone who reports someone just because he did it once in his lifetime since it could be a mistake. i tend to gather proof and see the players progression.

However, it is still a NO from me, because -
- Often gets confused and does not interact at all then.
- For some reason acts as a victim alongside a guy who recently got freekilled 'n' shit although Chuz had not been any part of it whatsoever.
- Moderation could be better, more meaningful and helpful.
- Struggles a bit at speaking English through mic.
- Some of your recent failed reports prove your incompetence at moderating.
Hello Spyro
*like i said in S.W.A.T's reply i tend to break fights before it even starts so if a free-kill was by accident and the t starts saying ''FREEKILL''
i tend to explain to them that it was a mistake but if the ct keeps free-killing day after day i jump in and explain that the ct should be more careful and stop the free killing.
*i moderate those who break the rules in purpose, explain if the ct is new what he should't do, and help newcomers.(all that when its needed ofc)
*i don't have problems with English, even though i sometimes need to repeat my commands because of my bad mic.

Anyways thanks to every single one of you for replying on my application and giving me an idea on how you guys feel about me. i will try to improve more and come to your expectations.

N30

Post by N30 »

-Pros
-Age(mature)
-friendly,helpful
-moderates
-reports
-good application
-commands

negative

Conclusion. good friend , helped me when needed so a yes from me.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hey Chuz im a bit surprised to be honest to see you applying for JB-Team.
Lets start with the standard format.

PROS:
- Commands and takeover when its needed
- you made alot of reports ( i don't see it as a big con if some got declined since every admin has an other view of sight and maybe some reports lacked some more proofs )
- never saw you really insulting/harassing
- right age to apply
- english is okay (mine isn't better but i think i know what some guys meant by telling you yours isn't the best)
- active ingame

NEUTRALS:
- you tend to command easy ways to suceed a round as commander such as sawgames and other boring days, your creativity is upgradeable.
- not known by all or lets say the most (still no presentation which you should have done to get more known as Nallez explained. Many old regulars doesn't play anymore JB but alot of them are active in the chatbox from time to time and also they jump into topics to share their opinion there.)

CONS:
- arrogant tending to very arrogant
- moderation (never saw you really moderating at the times you should've done it and if you did moderate you did it in a way as a member shouldnt do it)
- you can't take critisism at all

I'll try now to explain you a bit your ingame behaviour. I saw you playing JB as a newcomer. I had very often the need to moderate you because of your lack about the rule knowledge in JB. I'm most likely willing to help all newcomers by teaching them the rules if they don't know them well. So did i with you. After a while you started being very arrogant and ignorant if i still had to moderate you in different cases. I won't deny that it could be annoying that i had to moderate you day for day but i think it was needed since you still wasn't aware of the rules and freekilled a lot maybe by an accident too. You took this moderation in a way like i would have something against you. I explained you minimum 2 times in the chat ingame that this aint be true (since i don't have anything against anyone). Yet you still took it personally i think which you wrote down in my application. Let me quote your words:
Chuzkuz wrote:so the past week i told you you were making me uneasy and uncomfortable with your attitude towards me and i asked i quote '' what's you problem with me '' anyways you didn't really answer you just said that its not personal
I for sure told you in an understandable way that it has nothing to do with you, i told you it was the complete package you show up ingame specially as a commander or at the time you use your mic.
I remember multiple times where you showed some kind of arrogant attitude towards others. Using words like "stfu" explaining newcomers the rules by saying "you left the line you die simple" "it is not my fault you left the wall so you die yeah" and some more stuff like that. A quote which match in my opinion made by L.A.P.D
L.A.P.D wrote:5th your moderation doesnt have quality, you dont explain to the person what they did wrong.
If i watch at others im not allone with that "arrogant" opinion:
S.W.A.T wrote:3_ur Sometimes Arrogant
L.A.P.D wrote:2nd you definitely give absolutely 0 shit about anyone's opinion, 3rd which is connected to the 2nd point ; you dont accept any moderation, from what I saw
~LITE~ wrote:15-you said i use very carful words yeh like shut the fuck up ?
You are too strict in my opinion in many situations because you kill so fast which let me think your main goal is to succeed a round for your own good/fun. You could've let slipped some things from time to time but you always kill the T's. As an example yesterday many T's jumped arround and some got killed if they didn't stopped it. But you killed dumbass-cakebilder if he went back and was inside the cage. You gave him one after another bullet till he died. After i asked you why, you said "the other one died so he have to die too" and i don't know why you take this as a reason to kill him since others get killed by rebelling or if an other T died bcs of many WARNSHOTS from DIFFERENT cts.
Well i could write way much more because we both are very active ingame and i shared a lot of gametime with you in the past.
I think you have some good potential to become a member in the future of JB, but i think it is just too early right now. I would say for now definitely -no- but leaning to an extend so that other members/admins can observe you and your attitude more and maybe you can fix that "arrogant" attitude as fast as possible which is my main prob with you.
I still don't have anything against you Chuz and i wish you all the best for your application.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
dropghost

Post by dropghost »

Hello Chuz

- you always been friendly
- you are a very good ct
- you are very active like 24/7
- you moderate when needed
- and of course reports

and of course a yes from me , always helped when in need.
Hello
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

~LITE~ wrote:

Good luck to you !
Could you stop posting this shit whenever Nallez posts in an application? There is no such rule says that he is not allowed to share his opinion about the dude just because he's banned. His opinion was based on what he saw from him on the forums and the application, which is fine. Quit doing that and mind your own business please.

Chuzkuz, it's a bit early for you to join the team imo. I understand that many of us members aren't active at this time of the year but you can take this as a chance to prove yourself. Moderating the servers and gaining players' respect without powers is gonna be difficult. However, this way you'll learn when you should moderate, report and when you should just let things be. I have seen members who make the server boring by over moderating and taking actions over every mistake which ,imo, is because they did not earn enough experience before receiving their powers. Work on controlling your temper. Losing your cool will only lead you to make the wrong decisions. I haven't been active lately but from what I see in the replies, it seems you've not improved on this point yet. Having a multilingual in the team is a great addition indeed but, you must work on your cons first. No from me. Best of luck tho!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

~LITE~ wrote:

Good luck to you !
I'm giving new information? Do you honestly even read the replies I post? It literally takes under a minute to read what I posted, although for you it might take a ''mounth'' to understand anything with the English skills you're packing. You're more immature than your little brother who already is a pain in everyone's arse. If you're gonna accuse me of ban evading please gather some proof before you once again spread false information, which you always do. Have some back up with you so you won't make yourself look stupid.

I'm sorry for the spam but I am done with these accuses I receive from LITE.

EDIT; As for Chuz

hello nallez you don't know me since i truly never did make a presentation here in the forums, since i know most of the community in the jailbreak server, you say my English si not good, i rechecked my application if i did some big mistakes and i did not see anything that is not English so i don't understand how my English could be better i thought i did a Simple application for everyone to understand and read.
Just by looking at your application you can see the mistakes, if this was an English exam you'd miss over 20+ points 'cause you didn't even capitalize ''I''.
Makita

Post by Makita »

I notice you cannot take criticism and from my experience in-game you also tend to get frustrated by players who make small mistakes. I do believe you have potential for becoming a member and I also noticed you made a detailed application which is nice, but the main thing I would like you to work on is accepting criticism, by accepting criticism you can learn from your mistakes and improve your skills in general.

Good luck, sir

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Stop throwing around all the bullshit that is going on in here.
Keep it on topic or you will find yourself forumbanned. Leave your opinion on the applicant or don't reply at all.

This is the last warning for all of you. If I see another off-topic comment in here, even if it's a part of a proper reply, or some personal fuss you will get banned.
Army life

Post by Army life »

Aright guys as long even he is new like 3 month means nothink you remember apple he had his right to and accepted to nd jail newbie

AEy chuckuz I dint expect you would applied for nd jail afer u had reportin all players but i still thinked about it !
You are nice guys sometimes but sometimes u are like a troll somehow and u provok players a little
Ur behavior is Good tho but u still have some angry issues Neverse. etc Dont blame that
Im not goin to vote yet But I see that you are ready to be part of nd jail You should try to fix you problmes Often
Like the provokin trollin sometimes . etc Anyways ... my vote is blank for now !
Fbi law enforcment

Return to “Declined Applications”