[Unofficial] Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R3 Ends Friday 23:59 GMT+1

Post by Dee Dee »

Pls I'm so nice
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:Or are you saying that you only revive yourself Mystic?
I get revived when I die, and I gain a new role/set of abilities. So no, I can't revive others at this moment, but it might be one of the abilities that I gain after I revive myself. But there's no way of knowing the abilities that I will get.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Mystic which meme-role did you get?
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:Mystic which meme-role did you get?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-eithe ... he-villain
twoface
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Oh, that kinda makes sense then. Especially if you're not claiming to be able to rez anyone. I would ask if anyone could confirm any of this, but even if people could confirm it would be an unacceptable risk to tell me. So, until someone presents a better target [Vote Mystic]

Code: Select all

Mystic - 2 - Mystic, UnwaveringGrey
No vote - 13 - Numble, Flath, Rawrrz, Lawliet, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

So, I've been quite busy. haven't had the time to post. Last round lynch was somewhat arranged by Styx. I was asked to write a post and vote 1 player from a list Styx gave me to choose from. I couldn't do that. Hence, Styx asked me to vote the same player some certain others would vote, so I did.
As for this round, I've come to know that Hater is "dat boi". Powers are: peek and frame someone each night, aligned with the mafia. I suggest lynching him asap. I don't really care about his frame power since the deputy is already dead, all I care about is his peeking power since every player has a unique role which make all of his peeks valuable. Lynching Mystic can be done in R4, right now lynching hater is more important. We're not even sure what Mystic is gonna become after we lynch him.

[vote HATER]

HATER - 1 - Lawliet,
No vote - 12 - Numble, Flath, Rawrrz, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater

These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post (total 2):
Styx, gal
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Lawliet wrote:So, I've been quite busy. haven't had the time to post. Last round lynch was somewhat arranged by Styx. I was asked to write a post and vote 1 player from a list Styx gave me to choose from. I couldn't do that. Hence, Styx asked me to vote the same player some certain others would vote, so I did.
As for this round, I've come to know that Hater is "dat boi". Powers are: peek and frame someone each night, aligned with the mafia. I suggest lynching him asap. I don't really care about his frame power since the deputy is already dead, all I care about is his peeking power since every player has a unique role which make all of his peeks valuable. Lynching Mystic can be done in R4, right now lynching hater is more important. We're not even sure what Mystic is gonna become after we lynch him.

[vote HATER]

HATER - 1 - Lawliet,
No vote - 12 - Numble, Flath, Rawrrz, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater

Going along with this plan for now, indeed I don't have to be lynched straight away if there's a better alternative present.
[vote HATER]

Mystic - 1 - UnwaveringGrey
HATER - 2 - Lawliet, Mystic
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
-Jellow
Numble

Post by Numble »

Well that's all he wrote.

[vote HATER]

HATER - 3 - Lawliet, Mystic, Numble
No vote - 11 - Flath, Rawrrz, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, L.A.P.D, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater
EDIT:

Styx requested me to say this:

Hater, one of my biggest haters hated my start. Now h'es basically confirmed Mafia. ?!?!?!?!?!? Claim to me ASAP
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Men.
[VOTE HATER]

HATER - 4 - Lawliet, Mystic, Numble, L.A.P.D
No vote - 10 - Flath, Rawrrz, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Voropoulo, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I guess many people will get mod killed tomorrow so i will not vote for them.

Let's go for now [vote Hater]

HATER - 5 - Lawliet, Mystic, Numble, L.A.P.D, Voropoulo
No vote - 10 - Flath, Rawrrz, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

[vote Hater]

HATER - 6 - Lawliet, Mystic, Numble, L.A.P.D, Voropoulo, Rawrrz
No vote - 9 - Flath, Emziek, [email protected]$$, Toon, H2O, Majin Vegeta #BB, cml, Hater
^_^
Toon

Post by Toon »

pew pew
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

A message from an anonymous player is heard through the wind

"Lawliet care to explain how you found out HATERs role? As far as everyone else is concerned the deputy is dead"
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Simple, One of the ww plahers are hacking nD and can read through other people's private messages, and he is telling the other who is mafia and how is not. I will keep him secret np
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

L.A.P.D wrote:Simple, One of the ww plahers are hacking nD and can read through other people's private messages, and he is telling the other who is mafia and how is not. I will keep him secret np
Permban

Return to “Finished Games”