[Accepted] ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Lawliet »

I don't usually reply to a fun membership application. This application however, is the kinda "I can't join this team, but I'll get my tag and the same powers if I join that team". You're probably one of the most active regulars we have. This ,however, isn't enough to become a part of the team. Applying for nD* Fun when you're playing JB most of the time (you have like +2k hours in Jb to what? 100 hours in deathmatch?) only shows that you want member powers no matter how. It's obvious why you did not apply for JB as having a working microphone is one of the essential requirements you lack to become a jail member. Let's not argue about having 11 JB members and 0 Fun members etc.. there's no limitation on how many members a team can have. If you thought that there's a chance for you to become a jail member now you would've went for it. Anyway, judging from the few times you and I were on JB server, you do get mad over silly/common mistakes sometimes. You can be helpful, I've seen you try to help newcomers multiple times. However, The main issue in the fun servers is hackers, not harassers, newcomers or rule-breakers. You've made 0 reports on cheaters since you came back.
Obviously no from me. It's sad seeing regulars who have been here long enough trying to become members taking the easy way even though becoming a member isn't that difficult these days..
Last edited by Lawliet on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
ZeRo#1
paTr!cK|*$T4R
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 am

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by paTr!cK|*$T4R »

nice you apply for nD*Fun from me a big big big big yes
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lawliet wrote:I don't usually reply to a fun membership application. This application however, is the kinda "I can't join this team, but I'll get my tag and the same powers if I join that team". You're probably one of the most active regulars we have. This ,however, isn't enough to become a part of the team. Applying for nD* Fun when you're playing JB most of the time (you have like +2k hours in Jb to what? 100 hours in deathmatch?) only shows that you want member powers no matter how. It's obvious why you did not apply for JB as having a working microphone is one of the essential requirements you lack to become a jail member. Let's not argue about having 11 JB members and 0 Fun members etc.. there's no limitation on how many members a team can have. If you thought that there's a chance for you to become a jail member now you would've went for it. Anyway, judging from the few times you and I were on JB server, you do get mad over silly/common mistakes sometimes. You can be helpful, I've seen you try to help newcomers multiple times. However, The main issue in the fun servers is hackers, not harassers, newcomers or rule-breakers. You've got 0 reports on cheaters since you came back.
Obviously no from me. It's sad seeing regulars who have been here long enough trying to become members taking the easy way even though becoming a member isn't that difficult these days..
I thank you for your opinion Lawliet and i respect it much. I think i explained in a understandable way why i applied for Fun and not JB. I'm not that person who go through easier ways, but maybe you don't know me that good enough. I by myself mentioned that my main playtime is in JB and that it does make more sense for me to help out in the fun servers since there are actually 0 in total. In my first application i wasn't scared too to get declined by applying in JB without a mic. I thought a while about it and watched a while where more help is needed. I saw small gaps inside of JB where no Jail member is around and after Miller got promoted to an admin my thoughts went to the point that i can help out a lot more in the fun servers, specially in DM for the reason that i have a good eye if it comes to see who is walling or using aimbot.
And i could typeout a very long list with all members/admin i have in my Steam friendslist and that i didn't had to make any report so far in the past. As said i fixed most of that probs by calling them. If you still feel i would try to go an easier way as an old regular, i respect that but can tell you this is not close to be true.
Anyways TY for your reply and feedback.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Lawliet »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Lawliet wrote:I don't usually reply to a fun membership application. This application however, is the kinda "I can't join this team, but I'll get my tag and the same powers if I join that team". You're probably one of the most active regulars we have. This ,however, isn't enough to become a part of the team. Applying for nD* Fun when you're playing JB most of the time (you have like +2k hours in Jb to what? 100 hours in deathmatch?) only shows that you want member powers no matter how. It's obvious why you did not apply for JB as having a working microphone is one of the essential requirements you lack to become a jail member. Let's not argue about having 11 JB members and 0 Fun members etc.. there's no limitation on how many members a team can have. If you thought that there's a chance for you to become a jail member now you would've went for it. Anyway, judging from the few times you and I were on JB server, you do get mad over silly/common mistakes sometimes. You can be helpful, I've seen you try to help newcomers multiple times. However, The main issue in the fun servers is hackers, not harassers, newcomers or rule-breakers. You've got 0 reports on cheaters since you came back.
Obviously no from me. It's sad seeing regulars who have been here long enough trying to become members taking the easy way even though becoming a member isn't that difficult these days..
I thank you for your opinion Lawliet and i respect it much. I think i explained in a understandable way why i applied for Fun and not JB. I'm not that person who go through easier ways, but maybe you don't know me that good enough. I by myself mentioned that my main playtime is in JB and that it does make more sense for me to help out in the fun servers since there are actually 0 in total. In my first application i wasn't scared too to get declined by applying in JB without a mic. I thought a while about it and watched a while where more help is needed. I saw small gaps inside of JB where no Jail member is around and after Miller got promoted to an admin my thoughts went to the point that i can help out a lot more in the fun servers, specially in DM for the reason that i have a good eye if it comes to see who is walling or using aimbot.
And i could typeout a very long list with all members/admin i have in my Steam friendslist and that i didn't had to make any report so far in the past. As said i fixed most of that probs by calling them. If you still feel i would try to go an easier way as an old regular, i respect that but can tell you this is not close to be true.
Anyways TY for your reply and feedback.
You apply for the server you're most active on. We members from different teams have banned so many hackers in DM server, that's how many of us got the permban tool (nD**). But first, we worked hard (well most of us did) to become members for the server we're MOST active on, not the server that needs help.. and honestly not having fun members isn't that big of an issue as the other teams can cover up their absence. That's all about it for me here, I've given my opinion and it's highly unlikely I'm gonna change it. Good luck nonetheless.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
ZeRo#1
User avatar
Infinite
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Infinite »

Alright, im changing my vote.I realized that deep down ZeRo is a good person. As lots of you say he gets angry sometimes,its not really a big deal.To be honest i remember only once when he got angry.Then after that he realized and changed. ZeRo is a clever and a dedicated person,
The amount of people he moderates is unbelievable! He does such a good job around nD servers.He knows the rules,Helps other and is a friendly person.If i started talking about the pro's we will be here all day.He has only one con and that no big deal.I bet all members/admins have atleast one con.No one is perfect! My vote is changed to a big fat YES
Good luck,

All the best,

Infinite
Last edited by Infinite on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Infinite for the post:
ZeRo#1
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Infinite wrote:Hello Zero, as an average player of the Jailbreak server I have come to see you countless times and seen how you behave, to be honest I'm not a big fan of how you reply to fellow newcomers who make low level mistakes such as accidental warnshots or just forgetting to pay attention. You have an attitude similar to someone on a cliff, you poke them and they instantly fall, in your sense you get triggered instantly. Furthermore, I strongly agree with what Lawliet said. You are taking the shortcut rather than applying for what you spend majority of your time on. Anyhow, aside from all the negative stuff you are indeed a respectful and calm lad individually and have started to show some of this respect but I don't think you're ready to become a Member. Therefore, to conclude its a no from me.
TY Infinite for your feedback. Well i tried to explain my thoughts why i applied for Fun and not JB, but i understand if you think
i wanna try to go an easier way and respect your thinking. I will have a look on your mentioned point that i reply to hard or for the smallest mistakes newcomers make. And will look forward to teach the newcomers in a better way the rules, so none of them has to feel uncomfortable if i start moderating the mistakes they make (like spraying their aim or just freekill with not enough rule knowledge). I'll try to fix your mentioned cons in an acceptable way.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Infinite
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Army life
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Army life »

Hello zero you are a nice guy in server but ive mosty see you in jb But back at 2016 u where alot activa at dm since there are no enought ppl in dm okay so some think u do and forgotin nlike reportin u dont much report as far as i knew pas this month you have just 3 reports i think moderation is not enought ya some people says that u get angry true sometimes u losed u hat when i saw once you also Im not goin to vote yet but since im playing cs 1.6 bein busy im just goin to give you Yes good luck
These users thanked the author Army life for the post:
ZeRo#1
Fbi law enforcment
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Kronos wrote:Hello zero you are a nice guy in server but ive mosty see you in jb But back at 2016 u where alot activa at dm since there are no enought ppl in dm okay so some think u do and forgotin nlike reportin u dont much report as far as i knew pas this month you have just 3 reports i think moderation is not enought ya some people says that u get angry true sometimes u losed u hat when i saw once you also Im not goin to vote yet but since im playing cs 1.6 bein busy im just goin to give you Yes good luck
I tried to understand your feedback. More i feel you should have voted with a no after all what you typed. Well for the reports again i most likely didn't had to report since i call a member/admin to solve the things which went wrong. I prefer the way to not gain reports to show how much i can report, i prefer more to get the prob solved as fast as possible by calling a nD staff.
TY for your opinion Alica.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Voropoulo
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Contact:

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Voropoulo »

I'm reading a lot of comments "You are taking the easy way... your playtime in jb..." and i feel i have to reply.

First of all, i had much more playtime in jb when i even became a moderator. It's not like we love Jailbreak. Fun servers are always gonna be my home. But the problem is that you cannot play all day Deathmatch cause your friends are playing Jailbreak. It's a game and you wanna spend time with friends. It's just boring to kill bots or play with strangers. So i totally get why your activity in jailbreak is higher. I remember i had to defend myself for the same reason when i became "Fun Admin".

Also, i can confirm that zero is really charismatic at catching cheaters. He called me to help out countless times and in none of the he was wrong.

Now, since i got promoted i decided to do not vote in applicants (in public) so it's gonna be fair for everyone. I will not change my mind now. Although, i can tell that zero is dedicated, knows everything about forums, knows the rules, really good with catching cheaters, mature, moderates and understandable English. Good luck with your application and peace out.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post (total 6):
ZeRo#1, Joel Miller, doeda, MADLIFE!, [email protected]$$, Supercell

Goodbye my lover
Image

A wise man once said...
Image
Image
ludwig
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Nigeria,Ni
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by ludwig »

Pros :
-Friendly
-Helpfull
-Rules knowledge
-Speak english well
-old player
-started reporting ppl which is very nice.
Cons :
-nothing at all zero is perfect for membership.
So the conclusion is :
-That zero deserve the membership goodluck bro i hope u get it bz u rly deserve it
that mean it's Huge Yes From me gl fam <3.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by ZeRo#1 »

ludwig wrote:Pros :
-Friendly
-Helpfull
-Rules knowledge
-Speak english well
-old player
-started reporting ppl which is very nice.
Cons :
-nothing at all zero is perfect for membership.
So the conclusion is :
-That zero deserve the membership goodluck bro i hope u get it bz u rly deserve it
that mean it's Huge Yes From me gl fam <3.
I would also appreciate if you find or have cons on which i should work on to become better in the future.
TY for the wishes.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by gal »

I know I'm inactive, but I want to point out one thing, your English level got so much better, before it used to be hard to understand what you were trying to say usually, now it's much more understandable. From what I've seen on the forums, you're still quite helpful, and you've gotten over that phase where you'd be extremely immature.
Good luck anyways, Zero, hopefully admins make a right choice.
These users thanked the author gal for the post:
ZeRo#1
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Bob Vegana »

Supercell wrote: Sometimes u are getting mad for no reason like if u get freekilled or something. I remember when u was the last T with another guy and I did a last reaction but I did it again because the first one was a close call. Then u obviously lost the second last reaction and when I killed u , u was getting really mad. As u said all people make faults and I would never lie about not seeing who the last guy was in a last reaction
I agree with this bit the most. But not just sometimes, more like almost every damn time. Even if you are applying for ND*FUN, you shouldn't go angry with someone over whenever something doesn't go your way. No current ND*Fun member does that.
I guess you really need that mic to fix this con.

-blank- since there are no other cons to mention.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
ZeRo#1
User avatar
Schlumpf
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Schlumpf »

Old but gold good sir.
I wanna share something from my excperience in life with you:


Of course it's important to know the rules, keep track of every single player, listen to every single poke / message and do the job correctly bla bla...


What is correctly Sir Schlumpf?
The most important thing in this kind of "job" is to keep calm and most importantly to have humanity.
The way someone talks, acts, responds and actually helps another person, the way he understands someones issues and the efforts that person takes to help someone is a very important factor.
Not everything has to be according to the rules, if the majority of players actually have fun.
And that's the thing we .. the moderators .. try or at least should try to acomplish.

Having a rulebreaker here and then is no big deal, if I see ppl complaining about every single detail a person does wrong I think "that kind of job would never be for you"
And that's why I think Zero has very good potential to become a member. Cause the will to help other people... he just has it. Not every person has this skill but is an active member.
Big as YES from me.


Questions?

Put them here:

Image



SMURF
These users thanked the author Schlumpf for the post:
ZeRo#1
Image
User avatar
Makita
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Somewhere on planet Earth
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: ZeRo#1 - 2nd try

Post by Makita »

Hello sir,

Things you are doing fine:

- Your moderation is quite good and noticable, which means you moderate whenever possible.
- You made a nice and detailed application.
- You are kind and players like having you in the server, both jailbreak and fun servers.
- Your rule-knowledge is good, you try to do your best correcting somebody whenever they misbehave or do something inappropriate if it about the rules.
-You have the eyes of a hawk if we are talking about detecting cheaters.

Things I think you should work on:

- I notice you tend to get angry sometimes (even if it is not meant like that) players are getting the uncomfortable feeling which is not how it is supposed to be, players should feel comfortable with members online and members should try to create a fun atmosphere, but I also think this is something positive, because in my opinion members should get more strict and they should be taken more seriously.
- You do not have a mic, which is not that bad since you do not have to use it that much, but it is still something essential for becoming a member, it isn't that easy explaining/correcting somebody in the chat. Using a microphone is way easier, I notice sometimes players do not look at the chat and if a player did something wrong you shouldn't warn him or kick him before explaining him what he did wrong, that is why a microphone is important.

I like you Zero, you help me whenever you can with something and I think you are ready for the job, but you should still work on the negatives I mentioned above. I am not sure about my vote, but I do think you have potential for becoming a good member, so I am willing to see you receiving an extend, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good luck, sir
These users thanked the author Makita for the post:
ZeRo#1
Image

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Post Reply

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests