[Declined] SaKraN's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SaKraN~

SaKraN's application

Post by SaKraN~ »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:208232029
NickName : Sakran
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers : Before 1-2 Year's
Average amount of time on our servers per day : Play in computer , eat , Sleep , Go out home with my friends and repeats...
Do you have a working mic? : Yes I do have a mic
About my self : I'm Not Work , I'm always play cs 1.6 (Neondragon) Server I love Good Freind
And Thank You Admin If You Accpeted my Appli , thank You Again if You Declind my Appli Bye <3
Image <--- English 2020...
dragonfirez

Re: SaKraN's application

Post by dragonfirez »

ehmmm, you are still being banned, i'll leave my pro and con here even though you won't get accept anyway :roll:
Pros:
NONE
Cons:
Immature: as i've seen, sometimes you harass people if you lose to them in a competition, you always want to be the BOSS.
Annoying: you are very annoying, trust me, almost everyone here are annoyed by you.
Reports: 90% of your reports got declined
English: Improve your english, please. Also don't judge people who don't know english when you also suck at english..
btw you once told me that you're 17 years old. Then saw you told uber that you're 14 years old, now you say that you're 13.
How old are you actually? :?:
EDIT: Wow sakran really, shameless, absolutely shameless, instead of working on the cons i've mentioned, told me to shut the fck up?!
definitely a huge NO from me
gl
Last edited by dragonfirez on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aash

Post by Aash »

Cons: none
pros: friendly, nice guy, commands (properly), seen him moderating time to time.
Conclusion: Obvious yes from me. GL sakran
These users thanked the author Aash for the post (total 2):
[email protected]$$, PeshK
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Declined the application.

You're currently banned and on strike 2.

Your application is very poorly made and you lack quite a lot of qualities to become a member.
At the current standpoint you don't qualify to be a member and I think it will take a great deal of effort for you to become one.

I suggest observing other members as well as check accepted applications and see what is required to become a member.
These users thanked the author Gotouda Aki for the post:
dragonfirez

Return to “Declined Applications”