[Declined] Swink's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Lien~

Re: Swink's application

Post by Lien~ »

I think Flath pretty much summed it all up... My vote would be an extend based on the content of his post.
Flath wrote:That brings us to the second point which is your emotions, i'm really skeptical about how good of a decision you can make under a variety of factors. Whenever you call me, i can see how angry/frustrated you are and even though i do understand the frustration that comes with the lack of power to do something, there is that reccurent condescending feeling you display that make me think you are not calling me to help others but to help yourself.
I used to be like this, 7 years ago. It's frustrating not being understood, and that in conjunction with the fact you have NO powers to prove your point is like walking in quick sand. It won't get you anywhere. The only tip I can give you is to get on with what you do now, and ignore the fact you have no powers (atm). You need to be able to make your word come across without powers, for people to respect you whilst having no powers. For people to look up to you. It's not an easy task, but it'll come in time. Improve where you can improve, and if you wanna talk you can message me on ts (or PM me > am not on steam atm due personal reasons).

Good luck with your application Swink, and we'll speak soon!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Swink^
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

i'd rather slit my cock and throw it in a toaster than look at some of these friendship replies again.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 4):
Edo ツ, Путинтебяобстрелит, Bob Vegana, Panda
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Nallez wrote:i'd rather slit my cock and throw it in a toaster than look at some of these friendship replies again.
Pls refrain from spamming this section....
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

I have serious doubts about you. On several occasions, when things went even slightly bonkers, most commonly when commanding, you start to stress and go with phrazes like "oh my fucking god...". For now I won't go further with any cons, because this one is pretty crucial on it's own.

NO from me.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Spyro wrote:I have serious doubts about you. On several occasions, when things went even slightly bonkers, most commonly when commanding, you start to stress and go with phrazes like "oh my fucking god...". For now I won't go further with any cons, because this one is pretty crucial on it's own.

NO from me.
It's crucial to say ''oh my fucking god'' ? Are you kidding me? This was the crucial con that's so awful it's a no? Well holy shit.

User banned 3 days for this post
You're on forum strike 2 already and you continue to break the forum rules. If you continue to break the forum rules, you will get forum strike 3 + permanent ban.
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

Spyro wrote:I have serious doubts about you. On several occasions, when things went even slightly bonkers, most commonly when commanding, you start to stress and go with phrazes like "oh my fucking god...". For now I won't go further with any cons, because this one is pretty crucial on it's own.

NO from me.
I used it because the cts were provoking me with flashbangs while I was commanding.
Again, frustration because I got no powers other than words to fix situations like that.
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Hey Swink. Well then just a few words to you since its close to the admin meeting now.

I was waiting long to see something from you thats at least a bit member like, but unfortunatly there was nothing. I never saw you moderating, reporting or helping out on questions when we were on the server together. You kinda went unnoticed for me that i even nearly forgot you were acutally an applicant. So you werent standing out of the crowd, rather yo went down inside the crowd and "disappeared" where you should have stood up and show your skills on whats needed to be a member. No need to say more, its a clear No. Sorry Mate.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Declined
You don't have much presence in the server, it's hard to notice when you play.
You need to stand more out of the crowd and act more like a member.

Return to “Declined Applications”