[Declined] L.A.P.D's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Romeo

Re: L.A.P.D's application

Post by Romeo »

@spyro I havent seen you for 6 month. I dont get confused in the middle of the round of anything, you can record me 24/7 if I get confused once then I would say u can report me. This is how much I trust myself and I know I am not doing anything wrong, you can also check my rule knowledge by asking me any question or watch me ingame.

@supercell I know reports arent that big of a problem, and it requires that I play in fun servers which I barely do and I dont see hackers when I go there. For your question I can indeed handle a whole server since I trust in myself, I just need little powers to help me but I know I can do it.

@cuddly if I had cared about my friends I would not have ever reported Rawrrr and Papa and I lost both. And thats most likely why Rawrrr gave me a no and removed me from steam, juat because he hated me cause I "banned" him. No worries from that side.

@NewtoN can you please explain the word "annoying", and what is wrong with tryharding I am working for something that I want and I am pretty sure if you watch me closely u wont see me over doing it

Thanks for replies!
Last edited by Romeo on Sat May 13, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr.Rabbit^

Post by Dr.Rabbit^ »

Pros
-Good knowledge of english
-nice guy and respectfull.
-Active and experienced.
-Good commanding skiils.
-Active in forum.

Cons
That's all i know about you , i don't know other cons.

And finnaly I vote Yes Goodluck dude :)
These users thanked the author Dr.Rabbit^ for the post:
Romeo
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

King Pipi wrote:no
he is using alot of offensive laungauge on the server and being racist alot of the time he is also very young and i dont think he can handle hafdog alone in the server so i prbly vote no i hope you can show more in the servers cause at the moment i see no good of you see you in servers pce

with love
How do you know how he acts in the servers? Aren't you permbanned? =)
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
BiXaAr-MeDy.
Death

Post by Death »

NewtoN. wrote:no

annoying
ass licker
try hard
You can not be taken seriously
If you want to post such a comments like that, so don't..
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Refrain from spamming the application.
Feel free to give your opinion on the applicant following the correct format:
Spoiler!
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.

Good example
Spoiler!
I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits both in personality and understanding. You're smart for your age and see stuff ways no one else does. You care for the community and it seems like no matter what happens on it and what pisses you off you come back and I think you could do well as a member. Simply because you did so for long until one screw up happened (after the big warning you got). You got a mic, you seem to use it; you're somewhat active (but typically play more than you normally do in the application time). That shouldn't be taken into account as we saw how active you were back when you were on your report spree. You also act a little nicer in your application time and started posting more (you should post a little more than you currently do though) but I guess you just took a break from nD.

I'm also gonna be honest, you can get on people's nerves from time to time and whether you don't mean it in a serious way you do randomly do stuff you shouldn't (in addition to the apparent past slips and mistakes that are known to everyone). So basically, cut down on the drama-queening/overreacting/over-dramatising on some situations. However, you're loyal and I know you'd use the powers in the right mindset so I'd like to see you have another chance, yes. If you do not get accepted, there's obviously too much weight on your past and if that's all that's gonna be taken into account then it'd be a pretty silly reason to stop your application from getting accepted.

Bad example

This guy is awesome, please accept him. You get my yes bro, I love you!!
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

The past few days I've been scoping you on other steam accounts when I have free time to see how you would be in certain circumstances and I can say I'm pleasantly surprised! You've matured a lot and have indeed been trying your best. I'll continue doing this and add a lot more stuff, but currently I'd say you are over-doing it just a little, but you are in your application period so maybe overdoing it is best.
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post:
Romeo
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

Haven't known you long eno to do some pros and cons but the time i've seen you i've only seen positivity from you and you would be a great member.
yesyesyesyes
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hello LAPD

I know you have been a regular since a looong time. I assume you have a lot of experience.

Not sure about people questioning your maturity but I do believe you are very mature and you are able to moderate. I remember what happened the other day on jb_oasis when a bunch of CTs were mic-spamming for being the commander and you handled them well. You do look up to the chats and reply to questions and help other players. A lot of other players generally mind their own business and ignore players, mainly terrorist who ask for help.
You are on of those players who want membership for responsibility and not for the powers.
I'm not satisfied with your ingame activity but my timezone may be a reason why I feel so.
You stand out in forums but not to the required extent in game. I think you should make yourself a little more popular.
Also, ltred mentioned reports as one of your cons. I'm gonna say it's a baseless claim as he has a decent number of reports on the forum. I'm gonna list reports as one of his pros. It reflects that he is eligible to take an apt decision while moderating. Also there is a difference between making many reports and making 'ocassional but effective reports'.
I find your rule knowledge up to the mark. (Quite evident from your reports).
Your English is great
There is a positive atmosphere in the server when you come online.

There are a few minor cons to work upon, apart from that I see you fit for the position.

Good Luck :P
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
Romeo
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Hello L.A.P.D, I have known you for quite awhile and this is my opinion:

Pros:
- Good English
- Great rule knowledge
- Always shown that he has a calm and mature attitude
- Good activity
- You bring a positive atmosphere to the server when you join

Neutrals:
- I'd probably think about reports, but I guess you have enough accepted reports.

Cons:
- Haven't seen any!

Conclusion: I think you tried hard enough to be in this position and I think, you should definitely get a trial.

GL! :)
These users thanked the author Lagger for the post:
Romeo
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Pros:

- People find you easy to talk to and have a great time with. Interaction and engagement with all parts of the community are beneficial when it comes to moderating as you get to see the big picture from different angles.
- You are a regular
- You bring a positive atmosphere to the server.
- Consistent behavior. You are always polite and friendly towards other members of the community and treat everyone somewhat equal. You help where you can and don't judge. You can be a bit trollish from time to time though.
- Your English is obviously on point.
- Your intentions are good, I know that you support and care for the community.

Neutrals:

- Rule knowledge: Try to get a better understanding of the overall rules and read up on them. Not all rules are "written", this is where your personal judgment comes in. Get involved, discuss and learn from your own and others mistakes - as well as watching members/staff/regulars when an argument breaks out. If you are not certain about a rule, ask someone who knows instead of blatantly acting on your own or use the small discussion/question topic.

- Moderation: I see you trying to moderate, however, it can seem a bit "fake" from time to time, so don't overdo it for unnecessary issues. Sometimes it is better to be a bit more lenient and not so tryhard. I don't see you moderate a lot when the server is populated by staff tho. Even if there is a member or staff online, try to moderate as it shows that you actually know the rules and care about the servers as well as making it more convenient for the moderators in-game.

Cons:

- Authority; I see you lacking authority. I believe this is due to people are well aware of your age, as well as you don't really put down your foot when you moderate. Be more serious and strict when you are trying to moderate, don't just laugh it off.

- Maturity: Age is just a number? People usually associate your age with a certain behavior pattern. As far as I am concerned, maturity has a significantly great correlation with age. I find you a bit childish and annoying every now and then. This does not help with regards to authority - as mentioned. However, It is perfectly possible to be a member with your age. How you behave is how people see and perceive you, so in that manner age is just a number.

In conclusion; As I find the two aforementioned cons crucial for succeeding when moderating I will vote NO as of now, I may edit and change my vote prior to the next admin meeting if I see any big improvements. However, I do believe you have great potential, so keep it up. Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 2):
Romeo, gal
Regards,
zapt0r
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

zapt0r wrote:Pros:

- People find you easy to talk to and have a great time with. Interaction and engagement with all parts of the community are beneficial when it comes to moderating as you get to see the big picture from different angles.
- You are a regular
- You bring a positive atmosphere to the server.
- Consistent behavior. You are always polite and friendly towards other members of the community and treat everyone somewhat equal. You help where you can and don't judge. You can be a bit trollish from time to time though.
- Your English is obviously on point.
- Your intentions are good, I know that you support and care for the community.

Neutrals:

- Rule knowledge: Try to get a better understanding of the overall rules and read up on them. Not all rules are "written", this is where your personal judgment comes in. Get involved, discuss and learn from your own and others mistakes - as well as watching members/staff/regulars when an argument breaks out. If you are not certain about a rule, ask someone who knows instead of blatantly acting on your own or use the small discussion/question topic.

- Moderation: I see you trying to moderate, however, it can seem a bit "fake" from time to time, so don't overdo it for unnecessary issues. Sometimes it is better to be a bit more lenient and not so tryhard. I don't see you moderate a lot when the server is populated by staff tho. Even if there is a member or staff online, try to moderate as it shows that you actually know the rules and care about the servers as well as making it more convenient for the moderators in-game.

Cons:

- Authority; I see you lacking authority. I believe this is due to people are well aware of your age, as well as you don't really put down your foot when you moderate. Be more serious and strict when you are trying to moderate, don't just laugh it off.

- Maturity: Age is just a number? People usually associate your age with a certain behavior pattern. As far as I am concerned, maturity has a significantly great correlation with age. I find you a bit childish and annoying every now and then. This does not help with regards to authority - as mentioned. However, It is perfectly possible to be a member with your age. How you behave is how people see and perceive you, so in that manner age is just a number.

In conclusion; As I find the two aforementioned cons crucial for succeeding when moderating I will vote NO as of now, I may edit and change my vote prior to the next admin meeting if I see any big improvements. However, I do believe you have great potential, so keep it up. Good luck with your application.
Agreed with what Zaptor said. You have great potential L.A.P.D. Now is the time to prove you're worthy. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Mr.Mackey for the post:
infectedsushi
PeshK

L.A.P.D's application

Post by PeshK »

Heey LAPD!
I think you have good english,rule knowledge
You do moderate people and tell them what is wrong. You do report people on forums and have been quite active for a few weeks I would say.

Altough all these good pro's I have some con's aswell that I would like you to work on
ingame as a CT in jailbreak server you tend to command ''too much'' you won't let people command if you know what I mean by this
When you moderate people,when you moderate you are annoying in a way when doing it.
Also when you are moderating people please show that you have power and dominance if it is a good word to use, you tend to go too nice towards people and with this I mean - '' Bro bro bro bro plz stop, just stop, not funni'' sometimes this happens and people think you are joking which is not that good when as a member people need to take you seriously. Also dont over moderate, it is very annoying

As a conclusion I would like to say that you deserve an extend to see how you will take care of the server during a period. You have changed alot in my eyes and you can move towards better and better. Do not take anything personal or bad because I just want to be honest and help out.

btw it took me like 15 min to type this text yall better give me a shoutout and send nDcash
Last edited by PeshK on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
Romeo
Spoiler!
Chakari

Post by Chakari »

I think you are Suitable for this position :dance: .

I wish you luck mate ;)
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Thanks for the replies so far, appreciate the time you guys took :) and I am trying my best to improve the cons you all mentioned and trying to make the neutrals, pros.
Thanks to all again.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Good self-control/behaviour (ingame/forums), has been moderating on the forums frequently if not loads, ingame however, you do moderate yet at some occasions I haven't seen you intervene when needed. Extend
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Romeo
Recognize

Return to “Declined Applications”