[Declined] L.A.P.D's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Romeo

L.A.P.D's application

Post by Romeo »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:183698313

- NickName : L.A.P.D

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : never been an admin or even been to other communities before.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2 or more hours a day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Dont remember the month, it was the end of 2015 and the beggining of 2016

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My life :
I live in the US and I am a 10th grader in highschool. I am one of the A students that have never failed or came near to failing a class before, I live with my family and I try to enjoy life to its max!

My hobbies :
I love art any kind of art, I play musical instruments like piano, drums, and guitar, and like almost every person on this planet I love sports, I play tennis, soccer and I can play others but I rarely do any other ones.

Motivation :
I think I am one of the people that can really help a community, since I am young and full of new ideas that I come with every once in awhile. I know I havent came up with any ideas lately its because I been very busy with school activities and studies. I also think that I have been here long enough to study the rules and know all the members and admins around here. Also been focused on how members and admins judge other mistakes.

Edit: Just wanted to add a little part to my motivation and its that I live in the US which has a wide difference in timezones so I am most of the time with no members and thats when everyone abuses and breaks rules so if I get the chance of being a member hopefully I will help a lot when there is no member online.

Thanks for reading,

Regards

L.A.P.D aka Fluffly
Last edited by Romeo on Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shotex

Re: L.A.P.D's application

Post by Shotex »

Hi lapt my old friend!!!!

Pros
*Young with many ideas
*Nice rule knowledge
*Reports
*Trully nice commander
*And idk but I hope many pros

Cons
*We are not good friends as we used to
*And I can not think about other conns :mrgreen:

To sum up, i am voting a No, (do not mind my cheap jokes)
Finally: Yes !!
GL, i hope to see you in black ^^
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post:
Romeo
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

You application was made on the day of the meeting and will receive an evaluation at the next meeting.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Death

Post by Death »

LAPD!!!!!...

I've known you for a while and I think you have a lot of excellent traits like, understanding and perseverance
You have a mic and use it if needed and your English is Great.. Know how to guide people and show presence in forum.

However I can think about one little thing, and it your activity on the server.

My vote is going to be yes, good luck with your application and I hope we will see you in the nD* Jail team!
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Okay for first of all, I would like to conclude that I have known you for a very long time and know you very well.Overall you are a very nice guy who knows all the rules and moderats.Now with the Pros and cons-

Pros
1.Good Moderator
2.Amazing Rule Knowledge
3.Many Ideas and creative
4.Stands out from the crowd

Cons
1.Not many to think off but the Reports may be a problem
Not any more!!

To end, Its the Fattest YES ever from me. GOOOD LUCK!

Thanks, LtRed
These users thanked the author 「LtRed」ム for the post:
Romeo
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love this guy, he's one of the friendliest and nicest people here in nD, but an member position requires more than that.
In my opinion you lack maturity, authority and a better gamesense (Maturity & Authority kinda comes with age), and I think you're not really ready and to young right now so I can't find a way to be able to vote anything else than a no.

But no hard feelings L.A.P.D, you know how much I like you but this position is just not for you right now.
Goodluck anyhow~~
These users thanked the author spaxor for the post:
Romeo
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Your rules knowledge is too low imo and just like spax said you lack authority and sometimes maturity.
My vote is NO.
Good luck though!!
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
Romeo
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

@Drunk Smiley face, Uber and ltred thanks for the replies hope I will meet your intentions if I get it
@spax and Rawrrr I will work on the cons mentioned but I would like to request from you spax to be more active as you barely ever see me on the server, thanks for the honest replies
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

As long as I have known lapd, he is really friendly as spax mentioned but I have to notice that: I have seen this guy being realy creative when commanding, he rarely brings good/funny atmosphere to the server from the 1st second of connection. I have not swend and never seen him "lacking maturity" and being in situation when he does not know any rule. I want you spax to be more active on JB server bcs I have not seen you noticed lapd when you connected.(when I was on servers around a week ago.)
I do not change my vote and I still vote Yes.
GL.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Please don't vote on the same applications multiple times. Edit your first post instead.

The case where you could make another vote is in the case of an extend.
This application was skipped, as it was made on the day of the admin meeting.
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

no
he is using alot of offensive laungauge on the server and being racist alot of the time he is also very young and i dont think he can handle hafdog alone in the server so i prbly vote no i hope you can show more in the servers cause at the moment i see no good of you see you in servers pce

with love
Med kärlek...
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Hey dude!

You are one of the friendliest dudes I've seen in this community, no doubt about that at all, but it's not enough at all to become a member.

I'm gonna try to make this short -

- You have the tendency to get confused in complicated situations, that members run into pretty much every day, and you might end up not doing anything about it. Players always look up to members to solve these problems.
- You should improve your English vocabulary to be able to moderate on different occasions.
- Myself I haven't actually seen you moderate at all.
- ND*Jail ain't a piece of work for extremely nice dudes like yourself. You gotta go cold from time to time to be efficient, especially against your close friends. I feel like you would fit into ND*Fun more than ND*Jail, actually, since you play a variety of severs.
- I doubt your experience and knowledge of the server, I can see it in the commanding. It's repetitive, as you tend to shy away from experimenting.

It's a NO from me, but you are still one of the most welcomed regulars in the community, don't forget that!

Good luck, dude!
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Romeo
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey L.A.P.D !

Pros :

-U improved a lot since ur last applications and I see that you are really trying to do ur best
-U moderate when its needed too ( dont do it too much tho)
-Very nice and respected regular
-Commanding skills are good
-Ur forum activity is really high what is really important for a member
-Mature enough for ur age

Neutrals :

-Reports , I know u do a lot but try to catch more cheaters and report them so we can know if u can spot a hacker easily.

Cons :

-I dont think you can handle a full server in your own. I mean are you ready for this ? Its a big deal to handle a full server alone when there are no fellow members online. You can always try to call them but if they can't come because they are busy and u totally don't know what to do because its chaotic in the server , u have a problem.

Conclusion :

You are a very nice guy in this community and I know that u improved a lot since ur last application. The only thing is that I am not sure if u can handle a full server by ur own but if u say "yes I really can do it and I trust in myself" , then I trust you.

For now its going to be an extend towards a yes.

Good luck mate !!
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
Romeo
Lionel Messi best player in football history
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Hey L.A.P.D.

Pros:
- dedicated and active
- high standard of english
- friendly to others
- helps people in the server
- moderates frequently, however i wouldn't moderate every single detail especially if it is minor thing. from what i see you do this.

Neutrals:
- would you be able to moderate your other friends?
- more reports
- he commands decent days in jailbreak

Cons:
- you are a bit immature sometimes
- sometimes you are a bit cheeky to others

Overall i think you have potential but there are a few things to work on with your behaviour because it is not very consistent. my vote is a blank now. good luck :)
These users thanked the author cuddly teddy bear for the post:
Romeo
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
NewtoN.

Post by NewtoN. »

no

annoying
ass licker
try hard
These users thanked the author NewtoN. for the post:
Papito

Return to “Declined Applications”