[Declined] Rawrrrr's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
KaKao
nD Mapper

Re: Rawrrrr's application

Post by KaKao »

I'd just like to shed some light on this whole drama going on and Larah, really? you've been arguing about this before.
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 87#p479387
Basically it ended with that yes, if you troll while using that name you will get punished accordingly by a moderator.
[url]http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?p=479456#p479456[/url] Konijn wrote:nD as a community tries to make the community a nice place to be a part of and one of the rules is to show general courtesy and respect others, however personally, if somebody is playing normally with the name Allah, Jesus, God, or what ever then I see no reason why people would get offended, other than wanting a reason to get offended and start an argument. It should not bother you what somebody else is doing, especially if they are keeping their head down and not being provocative in chat.
Unfortunately I don't have enough to go on for judging you Rawr so this post will most likely get removed by a moderator.
Good luck.
These users thanked the author KaKao for the post:
Rawrzx
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

KaKao wrote:I'd just like to shed some light on this whole drama going on and Larah, really? you've been arguing about this before.
Basically it ended with that yes, if you troll while using that name you will get punished accordingly by a moderator.
[url]http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?p=479456#p479456[/url] Konijn wrote:nD as a community tries to make the community a nice place to be a part of and one of the rules is to show general courtesy and respect others, however personally, if somebody is playing normally with the name Allah, Jesus, God, or what ever then I see no reason why people would get offended, other than wanting a reason to get offended and start an argument. It should not bother you what somebody else is doing, especially if they are keeping their head down and not being provocative in chat.
Unfortunately I don't have enough to go on for judging you Rawr so this post will most likely get removed by a moderator.
Good luck.
Wow, someone should have linked this earlier, thank you Kakao for making everything clear lol.
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

Wasn't rawrrr part of the group that was being racist towards Kurds in the chatbox the other day? :shock:
These users thanked the author God's servant for the post:
PeshK
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

God's servant wrote:Wasn't rawrrr part of the group that was being racist towards Kurds in the chatbox the other day? :shock:
Kurdii is a friend(habibi), and everything said was merely a joke.
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
PeshK
gal

Rawrrrr's application

Post by gal »

KaKao wrote:I'd just like to shed some light on this whole drama going on and Larah, really? you've been arguing about this before.
Good luck.
??
I did argue about this before, yes, do you see any change now?
Oh, and plus Rawr, I forgot to say generally, I did play with you in the past, but not recently no.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

• Called himself Allah
  • Got banned for cheating
  • Can lose his temper at times
  • Racist towards Kurds
Sorry m8 3 cons only 1 pro, I vote لا يمكن
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Cruxell wrote:
  • Racist towards Kurds
could you provide proof of this?
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Cruxell wrote:
  • Called himself Allah
I will refer you to this post which Kakao highlighted: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 56#p479456
[*]Got banned for cheating
After discussing it with another admin, we came to a few issues.
First was that whether sgs or the like will be treated the same as scripting, has not been decided.
Second was that we didn't have these rules written down anywhere, so it would be hard to know whether or not things like scripting/sgs/g-strafing was allowed.
Third was even if we treat it as scripting, proper warnings must be given before a ban and although he was told not to use it, it wasn't given in a proper way for him to know he definitely should not use it.
And because of those issues, his ban and strike has been removed. And we will at the next admin meeting decide whether or not sgs and g-strafing is allowed or not.
Keep in mind scripting is not allowed and I wrote it in the rules.
[*]Racist towards Kurds[/list]
Sorry m8 3 cons only 1 pro, I vote لا يمكن
I saw you guys discuss this and frankly, whether he was joking or absolutely serious, is hard to know. Either way, it's not something any applicant should be saying.
Also if you're going to make accusations like this it's important to have proof of it, else anyone can say anything and try to make us think it's true.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi Rawr!

I didn't really feel like commenting here since I didn't know what feedback I should give you. To be completely honest, there was always something off about your attitude / personality, but I never observed you enough to be sure what that was. In any case, I still feel the same way.

I will give you the latest example. This has happened a few minutes ago. In fact you have edited your post to add "it's something". You had the perfect chance to moderate, yet you opted for this response.
Rawrrz wrote:
CHAOS wrote:
Spoiler!
"Wtf look there is a speedhack dumbass go ban himmmm!!!!!!!"
You idiot, you should have known that you would run into such a situation when applying for membership.
If you can't handle it, leave. Because everybody looks up to you when they are bothered by a hacker.

No wonder everyone gets randomly accepted/considered nowadays and most of them can't make a single difference in the gameplay.
Well, you didn't get accepted. :kappa:
This kind of behaviour is why I don't see you as member material. Good luck, though!
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Hi Rawr!

I decided to comment as well in your application. In my opinion, you do have some of the pros that have been listed by several users. To mention a few:
  • You are active
  • You know the game rules on JB
  • Your English is good
  • You are social, overall friendly
  • Apparently you are a good commander (I don’t play JB)
  • You know a lot about the game itself, which can be helpful in a lot of situations.
Apart from this, I would like to mention that you only have 1 report and, hence, it would be nice to see more of you. I’m not saying you need to be reporting like crazy, but just a few reports show us that you are indeed capable of handling different issues that may come up on the servers. Besides, I’ve never seen you moderate not only in-game, but also in forums. You have skipped a few chances to do so (see Dee Dee’s post as an example).

However, what I think it’s your worst drawback, it’s not that you don’t moderate, but the fact that you join the trolling/harassment/racism. You can check the spoiler below to see some of the prove I have collected.
Spoiler!

In this topic, I would like to remind you of what I think was a nice reply made by Gotouda Aki some days ago. It may seem pretty obvious, but once again it has been proven that not everyone follows these simple guidelines.
Gotouda Aki wrote: And to the cursing thing. It depends on the degree. I often say "Bitch" or "Fu" but I don't mean it offensive and I don't spam it to no end to anyone on the server.
It also depends on which words you're using.
While things like "fuck" or "bitch" or "idiot" may be used more frequently at a less offensive manner. Words like "retard" or "cunt" and so on, are more offensive and doesn't have much of a joking attitude to them and shouldn't be used.
It basically comes down to which words you're using and all to who you're using the against and how you're using them.
There's a lot of examples of different manners. But bottomline rules would be:

Don't spam them
Don't use highly offensive words
Don't make the excuse "it's just to my friends" this is not a free-for-all excuse to harass like crazy. Keep it private.
And be careful with how you use them
In conclusion, despite having a few pros, as I see it they are overridden by the cons, because they are not simple things you can change in one day, they are a matter of personality, attitude, behaviour, …Therefore, I do not think you are ready to become a member.
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post (total 5):
Joel Miller, Rawrzx, Lawliet, Supercell, MicroChip
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Patrick wrote:Hi Rawr!

I decided to comment as well in your application. In my opinion, you do have some of the pros that have been listed by several users. To mention a few:
  • You are active
  • You know the game rules on JB
  • Your English is good
  • You are social, overall friendly
  • Apparently you are a good commander (I don’t play JB)
  • You know a lot about the game itself, which can be helpful in a lot of situations.
Apart from this, I would like to mention that you only have 1 report and, hence, it would be nice to see more of you. I’m not saying you need to be reporting like crazy, but just a few reports show us that you are indeed capable of handling different issues that may come up on the servers. Besides, I’ve never seen you moderate not only in-game, but also in forums. You have skipped a few chances to do so (see Dee Dee’s post as an example).

However, what I think it’s your worst drawback, it’s not that you don’t moderate, but the fact that you join the trolling/harassment/racism. You can check the spoiler below to see some of the prove I have collected.
Spoiler!

In this topic, I would like to remind you of what I think was a nice reply made by Gotouda Aki some days ago. It may seem pretty obvious, but once again it has been proven that not everyone follows these simple guidelines.
Gotouda Aki wrote: And to the cursing thing. It depends on the degree. I often say "Bitch" or "Fu" but I don't mean it offensive and I don't spam it to no end to anyone on the server.
It also depends on which words you're using.
While things like "fuck" or "bitch" or "idiot" may be used more frequently at a less offensive manner. Words like "retard" or "cunt" and so on, are more offensive and doesn't have much of a joking attitude to them and shouldn't be used.
It basically comes down to which words you're using and all to who you're using the against and how you're using them.
There's a lot of examples of different manners. But bottomline rules would be:

Don't spam them
Don't use highly offensive words
Don't make the excuse "it's just to my friends" this is not a free-for-all excuse to harass like crazy. Keep it private.
And be careful with how you use them
In conclusion, despite having a few pros, as I see it they are overridden by the cons, because they are not simple things you can change in one day, they are a matter of personality, attitude, behaviour, …Therefore, I do not think you are ready to become a member.
I can't agree more, you are absolutely right, actually i think your post made me go back to my senses, I've been focused so hard to act good in servers and for some reason i didn't act the same way in forums, I think i have forgotton that being a member is not only limited to the servers, from this point on all do my best to be more mature overall and not only in servers. I'm really being genuine here.
Thanks for the comment Patrick and Deedee aswell.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Rawrrz wrote:I can't agree more, you are absolutely right, actually i think your post made me go back to my senses, I've been focused so hard to act good in servers and for some reason i didn't act the same way in forums, I think i have forgotton that being a member is not only limited to the servers, from this point on all do my best to be more mature overall and not only in servers. I'm really being genuine here.
I literally facepalmed when I saw your reply. What kind of excuse is this? Besides making all those comments that Patrick showed, you're also a liar. Focusing too hard on the servers that you forget to a be a decent person on the forums?
As if a post is going to make you change your fake personality. Genuine my ass.
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Rawrrz wrote:I can't agree more, you are absolutely right, actually i think your post made me go back to my senses, I've been focused so hard to act good in servers and for some reason i didn't act the same way in forums, I think i have forgotton that being a member is not only limited to the servers, from this point on all do my best to be more mature overall and not only in servers. I'm really being genuine here.
I literally facepalmed when I saw your reply. What kind of excuse is this? Besides making all those comments that Patrick showed, you're also a liar. Focusing too hard on the servers that you forget to a be a decent person on the forums?
How is it an excuse or a lie when i'm clearly admitting my mistakes?
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
And what's up with you lately? angry that your application didin't go as you hoped it would? The guy is admitting his mistakes and explaining why, he is not coming up with a excuse to say that Patrick is wrong, he clearly said that he knows his flaws and will work on them. Stop involving personal hate on applications please, as for rawrr I haven't been to active lately but I know that he's capable but needs to fix his behaviour a lot.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

spaxor wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
And what's up with you lately? angry that your application didin't go as you hoped it would? The guy is admitting his mistakes and explaining why, he is not coming up with a excuse to say that Patrick is wrong, he clearly said that he knows his flaws and will work on them. Stop involving personal hate on applications please, as for rawrr I haven't been to active lately but I know that he's capable but needs to fix his behaviour a lot.
First of all, I was the one who chose to close it so why would I be angry about it? And no, I'm not involving any personal hate. Alright he admitted his mistakes but:
1- How can you forget that you also need to behave well on the forums?
2- How can you forget to be a decent person? You are or you aren't. Simple as that.
Well idk if it's just me but this sounds too stupid. The reason I said you have a fake personality is exactly because of that.
Patrick wrote:In conclusion, despite having a few pros, as I see it they are overridden by the cons, because they are not simple things you can change in one day, they are a matter of personality, attitude, behaviour, …Therefore, I do not think you are ready to become a member.
People apply for membership because they want to help the community and the server they apply for. As a jail member, you'll have people complaining every 2 minutes and honestly I don't think you'll give a damn about any of them. I can imagine you being the person who helps their friends and the "most known players" and ignores the others and maybe sometimes even mocks them. You have many good things but the fact that you "can't remember" to act good just screws it all up. I'ts not something you simply forget or remember, and like Patrick said, you can't change that in one day.

Return to “Declined Applications”