Suggestions and ideas

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/185.37.216.135:27042]185.37.216.135:27042[/url] |
Forum rules
Old School / Classic style CS.
Minimal plugins (HLXStats + nDmenu)
Mainly bomb/defuse maps with a couple of cs_/hostage maps
General nD rules apply.
Additional server rules: No deliberate hostage killing

[url=steam://connect/185.37.216.135:27042]Click here to connnect[/url]
Gotouda Aki

Suggestions and ideas

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Post all of your server suggestions and ideas here.

Keep in mind the server is meant to be a fun social server with an Old School server aspect.
It's not meant to be 100% focused on your team and winning the rounds, nor is it meant to be a "fool around" server like DM or RR.
It's a server in its own sense and the additions and changes done to the server, will be done accordingly to that.

For map suggestions, please submit them here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=28329
Playboy

Re: Suggestions and ideas

Post by Playboy »

Add a command in which people can't hear enemy teams and they all can talk when they dead but alive players can't hear them. kthxbye

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Anti teamflash plugin
/mute command
remove ndmenu for VIPs
maybe a restriction on how many nades (HE/flash) you can buy per round so people don't spam them out from spawn
auto-team balance (so it balances when one team has more players than the other and optionally when one team wins too many rounds the best performing players (kd ratio or w/e) get switched so people don't ragequit)
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
zapt0r
STEAM_0:0:51774830
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

Auto team balance
Friendly fire
cs_militia
Mics disabled when dead
nD$ for round winning team
Hosted in USA :mrgreen:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

i dont know. i like the open mic for everyone. just dont overuse it or misuse it to ghost, i mean, after you died you can still give the info where you died and what u saw, thats cool to me, but dont give away informations after that.
Image Image
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Open mic is fine as long as its fixed so that you can only talk to other dead people if you die and its restricted to teammates only if you are alive. I am assuming its fixed so that you're only able to spec teammates if you die, (haven't had time to check out the server yet) if not fix please.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Waschera wrote:Open mic is fine as long as its fixed so that you can only talk to other dead people if you die and its restricted to teammates only if you are alive. I am assuming its fixed so that you're only able to spec teammates if you die, (haven't had time to check out the server yet) if not fix please.
I think the alltalk (everyone can hear everyone) is giving the server a fun atmosphere, i think it should stay like this.
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Waschera wrote:Open mic is fine as long as its fixed so that you can only talk to other dead people if you die and its restricted to teammates only if you are alive. I am assuming its fixed so that you're only able to spec teammates if you die, (haven't had time to check out the server yet) if not fix please.
I think the alltalk (everyone can hear everyone) is giving the server a fun atmosphere, i think it should stay like this.
I noticed a lot of back and forth profanity and ghosting (even did some myself :shock: )
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

God's Prophet wrote:
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
I noticed a lot of back and forth profanity and ghosting (even did some myself :shock: )
In a friendly way though :p
woOW

Post by woOW »

I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips .also i suggest to add /mute command
These users thanked the author woOW for the post:
austria_wien
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

woOW wrote:I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips.
Hell nah, if they continue doing this, just report on the forum. Let it stay like it is now... For me it is funny and enjoyable to slap my friends while playing.
woOW

Post by woOW »

Shota #PotatoV3 wrote:
woOW wrote:I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips.
Hell nah, if they continue doing this, just report on the forum. Let it stay like it is now... For me it is funny and enjoyable to slap my friends while playing.
i know it's funny to slap people on the game but it's abuse if you did some thing like that
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

woOW wrote:I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips .also i suggest to add /mute command
I think thats a good opportunity for anyone to moderate and report others..I would say not to remove it
Spoiler!
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Pinky T-rex (L.A.P.D) wrote:
woOW wrote:I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips .also i suggest to add /mute command
I think thats a good opportunity for anyone to moderate and report others..I would say not to remove it
Those are the only things, what you need on an oldschool server. Kick and ban.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

FF off
TeamFlash off
Bodyblock off
Restrict shields, auto snipers and smoke nades
These users thanked the author Zeke for the post:
woOW

Return to “Old School”