[CoR] Queen's second application!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Re: Queen's second application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Thank you for the replies! I'll try to improve the cons you mentioned :)
abdi

Post by abdi »

Pros
-Mature
-Active
-Friendly
-Rule Knowledge
-Moderation
-Helpful
Cons
-None

It's nice to see you applying, you were a great member before & I can't think of any Cons so I will vote Yes.
Good luck Queen! :D
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Hi Noobie

Not gonna write pros/cons because i know that you are capable of being member. You were a good member before and it's nice to see you applying for Jail team since u are really active on Jb lately. U moderate frequently and you're very helpful and you're a nice person. However i have one con which is 'commanding' try improve please, thats it for me.. My vote is Yes Good luck :)
These users thanked the author Po!Nt for the post:
doeda
Spoiler!
Optiway

Post by Optiway »

The kindest around here. Also she's an old member.
Going for a yes, Best of luck with your application <3
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

It'd be greet to see you back as a member, Queenie ;)! A big fat YES for you indeed. Good luck!
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Olá Beatriz!

From what i have seen when you were a zombie member, you were able to moderate people in jailbreak mostly and give help to other people. you have been and you are a very friendly, calm, kind person who has.. well.. pretty much all the qualities to become a member. you have become a lot more active and shown more dedication for jailbreak, and you are able to moderate people without hassle. a slight minor thing is your commanding i can also see you are beginning to command more and improve more. i'm not going to write a book because pretty much 100% of the stuff i've said has been said by other people so i will end by saying i hope that you become a member and good luck with your application. yes
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Queen's Revenge

I've indeed started commanding a bit more (mostly in the morning), yet there is still much to improve. Thank you for replying and all the help :P
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

• Made fun of my name yesterday
  • Made fun of me being forum-banned yesterday
  • Rarely moderates
  • Unprecedentedly lousy at commanding
  • Lacks authority and the ability to get people to listen to her
  • Feels the need to moderate friends joking around
  • For some reason thought it was acceptable for a VIP to abuse his votemap by issuing it just before the start of the new round and the opening of the gun menu which bugs the map vote menu.
  • Uses ad hominem rather than arguing like a decent person
  • Will ignore the given cons and send an insulting reply, which, by the way, I will neither read nor reply to.
Much love!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post (total 2):
Rawrzx, gal
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

KaitoKid wrote:When you were a zombie member you used to make a big deal out of non-issues citing so-called 'racism' which makes a little more sense now that I know you're studying in Humanities sfe shoutout tumblr. Imo the server is empty enough as it is without people being banned/kicked over things other jail members don't mind. Also I've seen you commanding and you have very little control, often getting overpowered by the other CTs/ letting the Ts run wild. You need a few more months imo before you can be considered a jail member.

Obviously you've been a zombie member before which shows you're trustworthy but Jail is quite a step-up from that.
Queen's Revenge wrote:I agree with you, I used to overreact when some players said "What the black?" and stuff like that. I also agree that my commanding skills aren't great, I'll try to improve them by commanding more often. Thank you!
In a way, I do agree with the idea KaitoKid is sharing in his reply, mainly the one of you overreacting in some situations or acting a bit immature. I did not see this side very often though, because you started focusing more on JB very soon after the first time you got membership. However, you do state in your reply -that I have also quoted- that you are aware of this and you hint you've indeed changed this aspect.

I would like to add that, even though being a Jail member is harder than being a zm/fun/runner member, since you were already playing almost exclusively in JB, I am sure you have moderated it as a zm member (feel free to confirm this).

In my opinion, you were a good member. You were overall helpful, cheerful, hard-working, ... Other people are commenting on your commanding, but I cannot give an opinion on that. Apart from that, you know how nD works and how it is to be a member (your pros of the previous application remain).

And in your case I do not think it's merely because you are female. If you happened to be King's Revenge, you would still have these features and I don't think that people would judge your skills differently.

Lastly,
Cruxell wrote:
  • Rarely moderates
  • For some reason thought it was acceptable for a VIP to abuse his votemap by issuing it just before the start of the new round and the opening of the gun menu which bugs the map vote menu.
  • Will ignore the given cons and send an insulting reply, which, by the way, I will neither read nor reply to.
Much love!
I don't agree with any of your points and especially the last one. You may not like Queen for whatever reason, but it is obvious that you are letting that personal feud influence/blind you completely.
Queen's Revenge

Cruxell wrote:
  • Rarely moderates
Much love!
Your name was "Saddam Hussein was a great man", I'm sure we all agree that he wasn't due to some terrible things he did. In-game I said "i like your new name, kontra" (or something like that), it was a sarcastic comment. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have made a sarcastic comment on your name, but I was and I am sure you would understand what I meant with it. It was meant to show disapproval.
I did not make fun of your forum-ban. There was a player telling others, full of excitment, that nD made an old school server and you answered in a way that seemed to be mocking him. I said something like (note that I don't remember the words I used) "he's just mocking you" then I remembered you've been forum-banned and I said "or maybe he hasn't seen it cause he has been forum banned :)". I used a smiley in an attempt to be nice but re-thinking it, it may have sound like I was making fun even tho I wasn't. I apologise for that comment.
About the weapon menu thing, I'm not sure if I can share the logs of that "member meeting" so I'll just say what was said there. You mentioned we should make a rule so players wouldn't be allowed to make a votemap right before a new round as it bugs the weapon menu. First of all, the weapon menu can be opened again by simply going in the main menu so I said there shouldn't be a rule for that since It's kinda useless and we should just inform the players. I didn't understand that you were worried that only the person who made the mapvote could vote and I thought you were only worried about it bugging the weapon menu and I said "eveyone who is clever enough, does vote outside those times". Then you explained to me your concern but I still thought that people could vote, my thought was "if the person who made the mapvote has time to vote then others have too". After that you told me that only the one who made the vote would have time to react then I agreed to take the new rule suggestion to the admins but still not totally convinced we should make such rule.
At the time you were playing, there were many members and no situation required big moderation. Everytime a little moderation was needed, members were doing it so I wasn't just going to moderate the same thing.
Like I've said before, I agree I can't command well, but I'm trying to improve.
I think people listen to me when I try to tell them something and I would like to know in what situation did I moderate friends joking around besides that situation Kaito mentioned. For example, I even warned you about a friends group in zm that call each other "homosexuals" so you wouldn't moderate them thinking they were insulting.

Anyways, thank you everyone for the constructive replies!
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Queen's Revenge wrote: Your name was "Saddam Hussein was a great man", I'm sure we all agree that he wasn't due to some terrible things he did.
You can talk about your self only, you are being closed minded and ignorant about other peoples perspective.
Do you even realise how many different races and cultures are in here?
I personally think he is a great man yes, donald trump also :3
Queen's Revenge

Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote: Your name was "Saddam Hussein was a great man", I'm sure we all agree that he wasn't due to some terrible things he did.
You can talk about your self only, you are being closed minded and ignorant about other peoples perspective.
Do you even realise how many different races and cultures are in here?
I personally think he is a great man yes, donald trump also :3
Maybe I should leave you with a list of all the crimes he did: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/IraqCoverage/ ... 722&page=1
Judge for yourself.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Refrain from spamming the application. Queen replied to Cruxell in her post and I see no need to keep discussing this. You are free to share your thoughts on moderation-related things and the applicant's presence on the servers/forums.
Keep it on topic guys.
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
Joel Miller
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Due to a busy period coming up, Queen has decided to close this application.

Return to “Declined Applications”