[CoR] Queen's second application!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Queen's second application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Queen asked me to remove her text - Joel
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
[email protected]$$
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Re: Queen's second application!

Post by Supercell »

Hey queenie nice to see u applying again !

No pro/cons list needed because we all know that you are able to become a member. You was a great member before and made a good decision that u applied for nD Jail since u are really active on Jailbreak lately. U can do all the things a member does like moderating frequently and I still see that u want to help this community.

Definitely a yes ! I would really like to see u back to the team !

Good luck with your application !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hi there Beatriz, i appreciate you like others do. As always you'v been serious on server and you use to moderate whole server on your own. ill list up pros/cons on you:

Pro's
• Quite Mature
• Friendly (as you said yourself)
• Rule knowledge
• Moderation

Neutral
• Command a bit more !
• Report more

Con's
• None

In Conclusion, i was voting a Yes but i decided to vote Extend so that you have to prove yourself once more/again imo. (i want to see more from you).
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Toughen up, being a jailbreak member means dealing with a bunch of absolute cancers like myself, this isn't like zombie plague, where all you get is speedhackers and kids flaming in chat for failing.
The best example would be cancerous players showing sexual harrasment.
So I will vote EXTEND.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Shotex
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

its an easy YES and why wait a month!, can we just add a additional note to the admin meeting post ?
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Andy wrote:its an easy YES and why wait a month!, can we just add a additional note to the admin meeting post ?
totally agree on this. She did a damn good job last time and is the same nice person as before. Insta Yes!
These users thanked the author Joel Miller for the post:
MicroChip
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

It's good to see you come back .. you're a great member !

YES ofc, good luck!
Hi
Queen's Revenge

Thank you everyone!
Shota: I recognise that I rarely command. I'll try to improve on that aspect.
Hunie: I know moderating JB is way harder than moderating Zombie Respawn*, but I think I can handle it.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

When you were a zombie member you used to make a big deal out of non-issues citing so-called 'racism' which makes a little more sense now that I know you're studying in Humanities sfe shoutout tumblr. Imo the server is empty enough as it is without people being banned/kicked over things other jail members don't mind. Also I've seen you commanding and you have very little control, often getting overpowered by the other CTs/ letting the Ts run wild. You need a few more months imo before you can be considered a jail member.

Obviously you've been a zombie member before which shows you're trustworthy but Jail is quite a step-up from that. lol jk that's what I'd like to say but who am I kidding they accept literally anyone these days, getting into the jail team used to be an achievement and a half but literally means fuck all these days you're a female so gz welcome to the team pm me for info
Spoiler!
yEEE dont even try 'omg we don't special treat females' shut up you accepted nd ZOMBIE sn00se within 3 days for jail and she quit within 3 days you lot are well good :)!)!)!)£)!£)!)£!)))))))))))))))))))))) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue: :obscene-sexualspermblue:
nothing personal btw im just using this opportunity to voice my thoughts, as far as you're concerned i'd call for an extend to see if you can handle jb
anyways i leave u with these wise word from my brethren frendrerRRER kHaler http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 73#p504373
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 10):
gal, KyuHyunie~, Flath, spaxor, infectedsushi, Путинтебяобстрелит, Bob Vegana, Rawrzx, JTc, zapt0r
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Queen's Revenge

I agree with you, I used to overreact when some players said "What the black?" and stuff like that. I also agree that my commanding skills aren't great, I'll try to improve them by commanding more often. Thank you!
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Inspite of being an ex-zombie member, I have seen you moderating jailbreak pretty well
You know what you are doing and never seen you make a wrong desicison. Your activity on the server is appreciable. Seen you settle heated situations in a mature manner. I've never seen you get 'overpowered' by someone else but yeh, you know when you need to talk and when you need to stay quiet. Ofc, you stand out of the crowd and your commanding is neutral. I've seen you moderating players effectively without the nD* tag and without your powers which is what I expect from a member, if you are able to moderate without powers then you would do more than 'just moderation' with powers.

I'd like you to work on your forum participation in the jailbreak section.

Apart from this, you are fit and perfectly eligible for the position.

YES from microsheep.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Wow!! You know queen I swear today I did planned to text you on steam that you should consider reapplying and when I come back home after a long stressful day, in less than a second your application made my day by changing my exhausted mood in an instant. I just cannot express how happy i am after this wonderful application I saw from a even more wonderful person <3. One important thing I would like to tell you however is just be yourself and pay no much attention to any criticism here because though you were a nD** Zombie, your activity and dedication towards jailbreak server has always been much higher imo. Being a new member I always prefer to take help from you (and dee dee sometimes... I wish that even she reapplies in the near future :) )

Even I agree with madlife and Joel Miller about the instant accept thingy :p. The only con I see in today's date from you is that you should probably command a bit more. Apart from that I cannot think of anything else and yes you would be and you were a perfect moderator apart from this. The biggest highlight here would be that you were a high rank member in the past with a ton of experience and the nD team would love to take you in any day!!Also i have noticed that you have always been extremely calm and patient handling the worse of situations that could happen in our servers and I personally wish to become more like you in this aspect. You moderate in an assertive way rather then being aggressive (which is a rare quality) even when there are very severe abuses, that depicts the level of maturity you have.

So it goes without saying but from me it is definitely a YES!! Good luck Queenie <3 !!
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Saad

Post by Saad »

Joel Miller wrote:
Andy wrote:its an easy YES and why wait a month!, can we just add a additional note to the admin meeting post ?
totally agree on this. She did a damn good job last time and is the same nice person as before. Insta Yes!

Yes yes yes!!

She should come back! :)
Death

Post by Death »

First of all goodluck queeb(n)!

pros

- Rule knowledge
- Good english
- Moderation
- friendly and helpful
- Calm
- Active on the Forums

Neutral
- commands

Cons
Can't really think of any

My vote is a big fat yes
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

OMG QUEENY AGAIN!
this is what I see queen
Pros :
♧ friendly
♧ mature
♧ good english
♧ Rule knowledge
♧ activity
Neutrals :
♢ moderation (but I know you dont really need that. since I know you are capable of doing it)
Cons :
♤ Reports (i think this is something important because nowadays almost everyone doesnt follow rules as an example : cts keep playing around, people keep playing music during and even b4 days start, a lot of harassing, etc.)

Conclusion: I would give you a HUGE YES!!!

Return to “Declined Applications”