[Declined] Jokur's member application!

All declined Applications are stored here.
jokur.

Jokur's member application!

Post by jokur. »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:56628198

- Nickname : jokur.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have never been admin or member before.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : My playtime can go anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours a day depending on my freetime and other occupations.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I started playing around 2014 with the same steam account under the nickname "Sablé". Some may remember me but I didn't play for a long time (around 6months), had to quit because I was preparing my degree. But this year, I joined around October 2016 and have been playing ever since.

- Do you have a working mic? : Yes.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.:

Brief introduction of my life :

Hello everyone, my name is Moad I am 19 years old and I am from Morocco. I live with my family in Marrakech one of the best cities in our country if not the best, and I am currently studying Business and Management in college. I am at my the third year of school which makes me 2 years away from getting my bachelor degree :D
In my free time I like to play tennis, go lift some weights at the gym (still amateur though) and of course play CS.

What motivates me to moderate the servers :

I have been playing for quite a good time in the nD community and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I met a lot of great people, made some friends along the way, and now I think it's finally time for me to step up my game and try to give back to the community that I love spending time playing in. Being a moderator would help me along with the other members to make everyone's stay enjoyable without being ruined by rulebreakers, cheaters and abusers. How often does it happen that we enjoy a good relaxation time playing in the jail server until someone decides to chime in and break the rules, harass or cheat and leave with total impunity because there wasn't a member at that certain time. This is one of the main reasons that push me to apply and that is to keep everything under control and deal appropriately with rulebreakers. I often try to moderate and contain the situation when it comes to rulebreakers but being a member would enable me to have more impact and try to make people understand where they went wrong and how they can avoid breaking rules.

To close this up, I'd like to thank in advance everyone who is willing to take time and consideration into my application. Feel free to leave your opinion below or pm me in game for any further questions.
These users thanked the author jokur. for the post:
Dudee
STEAM_0:1:56628198
Potato

Re: Jokur's member application!

Post by Potato »

Age and all that is sufficient. You moderate frequently and report for help if needed, big plus.
Activity's high, which alot of the current members lack. Deserves trial atleast, goodluck
These users thanked the author Potato for the post (total 3):
jokur., Queen's Revenge, Dudee
Recognize
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hi there, jokur ! You are realy nice guy !
Pro's
I have seen you moderating
i have seen you reporting a lot
aslo fair decisions always
commanding

Neutrals

Command more pls

Con's
none

Conclusion-----> yes. like my bro mentioned, you deserve trial.
GL
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post (total 2):
jokur., Dudee
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hey buddy its great to see you applying :D . Personally i feel based on your activity in-game and your maturity level you should get accepted. You are very active player like me you command often and you are a good commander and your moderation skills are fair enough. In addition to it your rule knowledge is also fair enough and you have never been a troublemaker of any sort as far as what i have seen. I am very happy to see your application.

Now moving on to what holds you back... :think: . When i was casually checking your profile when you applied i just saw 8 posts on your forum profile so your you forum activity is pretty low. According to me such a low forum activity with only 8 post can lead to a negetive outcome as far as this application is considered. So i invite you to visit the forums often engage into discussions andin a nutshell get more involved in the community. You do stand out but by doing this you will stand out more. Also report more often!!I think it is not a big deal but still.

Conclusion:- You do have cons that you need to work on however seeing you in game and playing with you i personally feel that you are fit for trail and i am sure you will work on these cons and prove yourself to be a better member and you are a good guy overall.... :D :D :D
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post (total 2):
jokur., Dudee
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hello rukoj!!

Pros:-
-You are a great friend and a confident person.
-You don't fear criticism.
-You have moderated me once when I selected the wrong VIP feature (noclip instead of 100hp) when dealing with rebellers. This shows that you don't hesitate to moderate friends.
-You are Familiar with rules.
-Mature

Neutrals
-Reports:- You have made 4 reports in total. I suggest report a few more rule breakers or cheaters as it will prove that you are capable of desicison making and dealing with such players. I would've counted this one as your con but since I know that you are capable of reporting , I'm adding this as a con.

Cons:-
-I would like to point out the fact that your forum activity in jailbreak section is ZERO. You have 8 posts on forums including your application post. Take part in forum discussion, ask questions , answer other players questions , raise an argument on something which you feel is wrong in jailbreak.
Cant think of any other con

You have the potential of becoming a member but all you need to do is to fix up on those minor cons. Increase you forum activity and stay the way you are right now.

Good Luck
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post (total 2):
jokur., Dudee
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Death

Post by Death »

Hello jokur :)
pros:
1.Good commander
3.Pretty good rule knowledge
4.Active in the game
4.Makes good creative games
5.A nice guy

cons
1. Your participation in the forum is bit low

general
You are a really nice guy, hope to see you next in the nd*team :)
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hello jokur. my friend , nice to see u applying for the jail team !

Pros:

-Really nice guy
-Commands a lot when he is ct , most of the times he is T
-Moderates when needed
-Is really active in-game
-You are well known in the community
-One of my favorite regulars in this community, because you are always calm and I have never seen you in any fights

Neutrals:

-Reports, not a big deal again , just try to report a bit more , I know u do tho

Cons:

-As already said , try to be more active on the forums , join forums discussion , because its really important that u are active.

Conclusion:

I think you are capable of being a member and you are one of those guys I want to see as a member. I think you would fit perfect in the team. Absolutely worth a trial , big YES from me.

Good luck with ur application mate !
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post (total 3):
Romeo, Joel Miller, MADLIFE!
Lionel Messi best player in football history
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Hey jokur,good to see you want to help the community.

You're a nice guy, you're smart etc,...

But you get mad once a ct fucks up once, (our case yesterday where you votekicked the guy for making a mistake once instead of telling him what he did wrong).

Get more active on forums, report and you'll be fine, I guess

An extend would do good to work and show u can do otherwise.

EDIT: thanking every post except for mine because it isn't a "yes" is kinda disappointing as well tbh.. Makes it seem you only accept positive feedback.
Last edited by doeda on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Hi Jokerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It's nice to see that you want to be member because you are fit for it. Also I have never seen you do anything wrong on purpose or get into trouble.
Down below I will show you what youre cons and pros are. I have some fun with the colors tho :d
GREEN= PROS FEELME
RED= CONS , FEELME YET?

-Commands
-Nice guy overall
-Moderates people when they do wrong in a nice way. With this I mean he does not directly go with a bad attitude but explains from what I have seen.
-Reports noobs and hackers xD
-You are the most times calm and chill guy. A lame member wouldn't be too fun.

- Forum activity. This is not that big of a deal but sometimes its good seeing a upcoming member or player be active around the forums such as forum games or just a comment here and there so we can see your name

- I have seen you get a little sour when freekilled as a T which is not that big of a deal because I do that sometimes too, this is no problem for you to improve on, just smash the pc screen and that's it xDD.

Well overall it is a Yes from me and I wish you goodluck with future comments and playtime
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
jokur.
Spoiler!
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Potato wrote:Age and all that is sufficient. You moderate frequently and report for help if needed, big plus.
Activity's high, which alot of the current members lack. Deserves trial atleast, goodluck
I fully agree with potato, you're doing a better job that some members tbh. Big fat Yes from me
These users thanked the author Muhaha for the post:
jokur.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Yo Rukoj.

Pro

-moderates
-well known
-calm guy
-activity
-tries to keep a atmosphere for everyone

Neutral

-report amount

Con

as mentioned several times
-forum activiy

Conclusion

Clear ready for the trial. Yes.
Last edited by Joel Miller on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Joel Miller for the post:
jokur.
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

HEYA RUKOJ! Time for me to state my opinion!

Pros:
* Can command when needed and does so good enough(excluding your mic :P)
* Active on the JB server
* Up to date with most Rules!
* Friendly

Neutrals:
* Reports: Just try to get a few so we can see your style

Cons:
* Forum activity: You still haven't had a single post within the Jailbreak section which is worrying. I know you've read most of the stuff in there but it's best to participate as the forums are a major part of the community

Kurdii wrote:- I have seen you get a little sour when freekilled as a T which is not that big of a deal because I do that sometimes too, this is no problem for you to improve on, just smash the pc screen and that's it xDD.
I'd say work on them cons as they aren't really all that hard and you'll be more than ready for a trial!
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post (total 2):
Ezio^-^, jokur.
jokur.

Post by jokur. »

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Your comments mean a lot and help me improve the areas where I lack most!

As to the fact that I am not that active on forums, which is present in most of your replies, it is a weakness that I acknowledge and try to improve.
STEAM_0:1:56628198
Flath

Post by Flath »

you want weakness ? I'll give you some.

You are overmoderating, trying to correct everyone and that is slowly making me fade that good vibe i had about you and replace it with a picture of a toxic-unexperienced-wannabe member.

We get it that it is a good way for you guys to stand out of the crowd but don't overdo it. The moderation part is supposed to improve the gameplay not prevent it from happening. Even if you become a member, you will slowly lose your breath trying to stick up that ruleset up everyone's ass.

Be cool, be a nice guy, know the lines people shouldn't cross and in the future when you are more familiar with moderating, try to become more and more strict if you want to.

I have some concerns about the trollish behaviour you had not so long ago aswell.

That's my 2 cents about you and i'm really surprised you had such positive feedback from people when we talk about giving you powers on the server^^ As far as i'm concerned, you have become a Mr. Know It All the moment you applied.

Edit: In case it isn't clear it's a big no from me, this guy has nothing to do in the member team and i really would like the admin team to start raising the members standarts instead of sinking it down further. I feel anyone who has a nice activity, who can form a proper english sentence and who isn't a complete retard gets accepted nowadays and it's really a shame and a lack of respect for people who got declined for shitty reasons in the past.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
spaxor

Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Extended

Your application was made too close to the admin meeting so we decided to skip it for the next admin meeting.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...

Return to “Declined Applications”