[Declined] DropThatBeatz App

All declined Applications are stored here.
DropThatBeatz

DropThatBeatz App

Post by DropThatBeatz »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:169778183

- NickName : DropThatBeat

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Yes , iv been admin on some servers, Sadly they are down now . i know alot of commands including amxmodmenu id rank my self as 8/10 in commands

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2 hours or more

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
About 1 year ago i had non steam cs 1.6 .. Now i have steam edition .. so im identified as new to ND community, also i have access to ct And i know rules Very well .. (The admin was surprised when i knew the rules more then old players in nd while applying for ct access)

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes , i do it is Very clear and loud.

Well im a hard worker on my studies .. I recently moved to london to have a better life and a future ... i originally used to live in kuwait .. it was really hard .. and i get low graded .. altho i studied hard , when i went to london it was a complete change to my life i even applyed for school and i got accepted in both .. i had the biggest smile on my face :D Anyways my hobbies are swimming .. i won 2 times 1st place in swimming, also love Drawing .. i have alot of experience in art and shading . My point is .. No matter what the situation is dont give up always have hope, because when there is a will there is always a way
[email protected]$$

Re: DropThatBeatz App

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hello friend!! Recently I have seen you as a active player in job servers but......

-To become a member you cannot apply straight away you need to be active on forums take part in important discussions and share your ideas here.( by doing so you get known to the community and people start to see that potential in you.

-You need to report as well cheaters,abusers and rulebreakers so then they know that you posses the moderation skills which is mandatory to become a nD member.

-You need to become a good commander as a ct do creative games and also you need to be calm and patient in dealing with harassment and criticism. Show it that you do posses maturity and you will (if given this position) do a great job as a moderator.

-Improve your rule knowledge ask the things you do not understand raise a question if you feel there is currently something wrong with the functionality of the servers. This will give you deeper knowledge about this community.

-Also edit your application because you need to provide motivation part as to "Why you aspire to become a member?"

Work on these points I mentioned above and you will be warmly welcomed as a member wish you all the best :D hope this post helps you mate
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Also I strongly recommend you to have a look on accepted applications so you get a clear knowledge of what it actually takes to become a member :)
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
DropThatBeatz

Post by DropThatBeatz »

Thanks alot for the support Brother <3
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

NO from me.

Completely unknown.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

[email protected]$$ wrote:Also I strongly recommend you to have a look on accepted applications so you get a clear knowledge of what it actually takes to become a member :)
I strongly recommend you not to double post.

As for the applicant, you're way too new. no from me
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Joel Miller
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

He isn't new, he has been here for a year but in a non-steam account.

Hey Drop! To be honest, I think you have great potential.

Pros:
• Good rule knowledge
• Friendly
• Mature
• Good english
• Activity

Cons:
• Reports - You haven't made a report yet so there is no way of us knowing if you can make a report or identify a ban-worthy situation.

I don't really know what to vote, I'd say extend, because even tho you're only starting to stand out now, you have a great rule knowledge and behaviour. I think one month would be enough for u to show your full potential.

EDIT: Due to some recent imature acts, I'm going to change my vote to no. Goodluck!
Last edited by Queen's Revenge on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
doeda
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey drop ,

Pros:

-Commands when needed
-Is a nice guy
-Good english

Neutrals:

-Reports , its not really important but u can report some rulebreakers so we can see how u would deal with hackers/rulebreakers
-Try to stand out from the crowd

Cons:

-Moderate , u need to moderate new people/people who are rulebreaking so we can see if u are able to become a member
-Simon commands, I know u command a lot but please , try to command without simon. I know its annoying when people rebell , but if u use simon everytime the T team rebells , u will never be a good commander/ct. Its good for u they rebell , so u will improve. So don't use it everytime , only sometimes.
-U are not really well known in this community , try to be more well known here , make a presentation , talk in forum discussions and ofcourse be active in game overall.
-As I already said , more forum activity , try to join more forum discussions

Conclusion:

I think u are a nice guy but I don't think you are ready to become a member yet. Try to improve in this cons and if u do I am sure u will able to become a member. So try to re-apply in 2-3 months. Currently its a no from me

Good luck with ur application !
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
MADLIFE!
Lionel Messi best player in football history
DropThatBeatz

Post by DropThatBeatz »

Queenss revenge is right .. i got too excited one time and freekilled some people by accident , i appologize also i have some blocking report's .. as i was afk i am willing to work on my self and to prove it . Thanks for the support guys
Aash

Post by Aash »

DropThatBeatz wrote:Queenss revenge is right .. i got too excited one time and freekilled some people by accident , i appologize also i have some blocking report's .. as i was afk i am willing to work on my self and to prove it . Thanks for the support guys
"By accident"??? Just today you joined CT to freekill a guy continuosly , provoking/playing around. I even thought​ someone was namefaking you because i got shocked seeing such behaviour from a member applicant so I checked your steam ID and it was you. Or was it your little brother playing at that time? :)
sad i don't record demos x.
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
DropThatBeatz

Post by DropThatBeatz »

Aash , i have no clue what your talking about i never did any of the things listed i know the rules and i aint quite stupid to fall for them .. and yes i have a small brother who loves playing .. jailbreak , im sure people know how i play . but i saw my brother yesterday playing on nd , but i dont think i noticed him playing as a ct, when i saw him on nd .. i disconnected him and made him to play on lgk jail , which i dont care about . once again im really sorry if my brother did any of the above and ill try my best to prevent him from doing so , also if i didnt mention my brother has autism .. [ASD] which means he doesnt really communitcate with people and dont understand them well .. which probably explains freekilling and provoking as he see's it as fun
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

DropThatBeatz wrote:Aash , i have no clue what your talking about i never did any of the things listed i know the rules and i aint quite stupid to fall for them .. and yes i have a small brother who loves playing .. jailbreak , im sure people know how i play . but i saw my brother yesterday playing on nd , but i dont think i noticed him playing as a ct, when i saw him on nd .. i disconnected him and made him to play on lgk jail , which i dont care about . once again im really sorry if my brother did any of the above and ill try my best to prevent him from doing so , also if i didnt mention my brother has autism .. [ASD] which means he doesnt really communitcate with people and dont understand them well .. which probably explains freekilling and provoking as he see's it as fun
you cant share your account with another person when applying for/in a members position. if he uses that as an excuse in upcoming events i would like to see this applicant declined.
Image Image
DropThatBeatz

Post by DropThatBeatz »

Yes .. i understand , i never share my account .. il make sure this never happens again . and its not an excuse to get away with freekills .. u know i wont do that ..
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Declined

Due to last days events, we are not sure if you are aware of the rules. Also, you should know that your account is your responsibility. Thus, try to increase your forum activity and try to report more people so we can understand if you can spot a cheater or no. Once you worked in your cons, feel free to re-apply in the future.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Just to give you a bit of additional feedback:

Reading your application, you come across as a nice guy but your behaviour in-game doesn't always seem to reflect this.

I have had to inform you of the rules a couple of times - which in itself is not an issue, but what I dislike is how you argue with me instead of accepting what I'm telling you the rules are.

It is ok to have a differing of opinion, if you feel like the current rules are unfair or need changing then that is fine, but what is not fine is arguing with an admin or member who is telling you that you're not allowed to do xyz because of a current rule. The correct thing to do is accept what you're being told and if you object make a post on the forums explaining why you think the rule needs changing, or accept in-game and then explain there why you feel it should be changed - but the first is a better option as the forums are a better place to have such discussions.

Additionally, the little brother playing on the account is a big issue. If you want to share your counter-strike/steam with your brother then that's OK, but look into and use family sharing http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing so it's clear who is who when rules get broken and fingers get pointed.

All in all, I think you have potential but you clearly have a few things to work on, another one being the fact that despite what you said about non-steam, I think you are relatively new to our community and our Jailbreak server.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
kami (GER]

Return to “Declined Applications”