[Accepted] [email protected]$$ Member Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
[email protected]$$

[email protected]$$ Member Application

Post by [email protected]$$ »

- Steam ID STEAM_0:1:183275325

- NickName [email protected]$$

- Age 20

- Gender Male

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? (including any previous admin work) So i have been playing on nD since past one and half year non-steam(steam account since september 2016 roughly). First i used to play on surf gg and dm servers but as ya all know i am a jailbreak person recently.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) None as you all know, however i am eager to get some.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day Eat Sleep Jailbreak repeat xD!!! very very very very very active :D :P . Ok formally on a rough estimate i would say i play for 2-3 hours and a little more on weekends. (this is just my time not MicroChip)

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. Hello guys my name is Romit. Currently i am studying Mechanical engineering in Mumbai. I am passionate about Automobiles and i aspire to start a carrier in this field. My hobbies would include playing cs (ofc), watching movies shows, listening to any music thats catchy to my ears and so on (whatever a guy of my age is likely to have)

Now the motivation part xD......
Ok so why am i looking forward for being a member? The server is sometimes quite different during the absence of any moderator. I see players they don't exactly rule break but they do something that causes inconvenience to other players. I love to play in a server where everyone enjoys and no one feels like "things are unfair" and they leave the server.

My main motive is to educate the player about rules rather than straight away punishing them. What happens in my life is that i am studying engineering and struggling hard to set up a great future of myself. To all this stress jailbreak is what helps me relaxing and for sometime it takes me away from this hectic life of mine to this beautiful server <3 . I sometimes see players getting confused among themselves mostly when there is a full server and some players are "not in a good mood". Mistakes are made sometimes and my job will be to make the people realising their mistakes before taking a big step. The initiative that i would like to take as a member will be to explain the rules to new comers and even the regular sometimes. All the time a moderator is not present to look after the smooth functioning of the server so i would like to become a member, join the team and contribute my best in keeping players happy and servers full :D.

Sincerely....

P.S. - All my friends here I would really appreciate if ya all would be frank in replying to this keeping aside about my relationship so I know all my cons and then I can try my level best working on the same... Thanking you all
Last edited by [email protected]$$ on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post (total 2):
doeda, Shotex
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected]$$

Re: [email protected]$$ Member Application

Post by [email protected]$$ »

And yes microchip got a another steam account
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
woOW

Post by woOW »

It's great to see your application!!

Pro's:
- You are active ingame, that means you can do it
- You are active in forums, this means that you know the rules and everything here :)
- Moderate in game, I see you do this sometimes..
- from your actions in the game, you are mature.
- Helpful
Con's:
-Reportes

big yes from me good luck with your application
These users thanked the author woOW for the post (total 2):
[email protected]$$, MicroChip
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

You are diplomatic, smart, mature and I think you are very capable of being in the member position. Perhaps there are some stuff that you have yet to learn but you pick up quickly as far as I've seen.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 2):
Flath, [email protected]$$
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hello Dumbass, I really did not got surprised...

Pro's:
-Mature
-Smart
-Moderation (I have seen you moderate a lot)
-activity in both, game and forums.
-My Brother :D
-stands out

Con's:
-Reports

Conclusion -----> big fat yes. You will fit well on this position!

P.S: I should suggest you to teach your Bro how to act like a member if you get accepted. I heard that he got another acc but..
Tbh, it would not be bad for us to let Micro play from your current acc,(sometimes)
GL!
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post:
[email protected]$$
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

We've spoke about applying for member and that a was a while ago(Months I believe!). You've improved a lot since that time and you've been helping out a lot(Was helping out even before that conversation). I remember we spoke about engaging with the community and on the forums and you've indeed done that! I still remember my first mistake while I was still on my trail, which was on you and you were extremely mature about it, and actually helped me out after. You step up when the CT team needs commanders and you command pretty good. Your activity is great from what I saw while I was active and you have indeed been improving on your forum activity greatly. Been keen on critism as well, which is pretty good!

It's best to up your reports as they are a role in being a member, and I believe what most people would be worried about is your rule knowledge and if you are able to handle a full server, but popping over to the jailbreak section on the forums shows that you have been trying a lot to learn all the rules and participate in debates about the rules! Not sure about the latter but I wouldn't doubt you considering your personality!

I've been keeping an eye on you for a while and when problems occur on the server I've seen you take matters into your own hands and actually solve it. Never harass in-game and is a good player to play with. good candidate!

Good Luck!
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post (total 2):
MicroChip, [email protected]$$
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Imo you lack the common sense to be a member. By that I mean you get confused extremely easily and that wouldn't make you a very good moderator.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 3):
Rawrzx, Bob Vegana, Lawliet
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Potato

Post by Potato »

Got good self-control when it comes to dealing with harassment. Try to improve your moderation skills, other than that goodluck
Last edited by Potato on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
[email protected]$$
Recognize
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Pros-
1.Good commands
2.Good moderating
3.Pretty good rule knowledge
4.Active in forums
5.Will surely give good suggestions for the servers :3
6.Stands out from crowd.
7.Active on servers
8.Makes good creative games and commands.

Cons -
1.Reports

Conclusion - Too big of a yes,

P.S: and yes as Shota said teach MicroChip (MICRONERD!!!!!!!) to get member too.
GOOD LUCK SON

Thanks for reading LtRed <3
These users thanked the author 「LtRed」ム for the post:
[email protected]$$
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Potato wrote:Got good self-control when it comes to dealing with harassment. Try to improve your moderation skills, other than that goodluck
I agree with Potato, I would just add this:
[email protected]$$ wrote:My main motive is to educate the player about rules rather than straight away punishing them.
Admins usually tell this to members alot of times (atleast to me they did). The fact that you know this and are willing to do it, is a big + to me. After having a talk with you about an hypothetical situation, where a player broke the rules without knowing but at the same time it made another player mad, you also seemed to know that you shouldn't be harsh on him.
Besides that, you're also very dedicated.

I'm going to vote an yes. Goodluck!
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
[email protected]$$
gal

[email protected]$$ Member Application

Post by gal »

I expected this ever since you increased forum activity.
I'm going to be completely frank with you, at the time when I was active, you never caused any trouble. You would always help out and command when needed, I also always see you asking about things that you're uncertain of which is good. I don't know how you are now in-game, but I'm assuming that you've gotten better from what I read above.
You do stand out when it comes to maturity between players, that I have noticed. I think you'd fit.
Wish you all the luck, [email protected]$$ =)
These users thanked the author gal for the post:
[email protected]$$
White ;)

Post by White ;) »

Pros
Good commander
Good friend
Active player
Smart

cones
None

Big yes from me
Gl with application.
These users thanked the author White ;) for the post:
[email protected]$$
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare »

Pros

+Best friend

+Best commander

+Keeps calm on himself when some one haras him

Cons

nothing lol

obv a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES FROM ME! GOOD LUCK BLYAT!
These users thanked the author Nightmare for the post:
[email protected]$$

abdi

Post by abdi »

Pros
-Good Commander.
-Nice guy.
-Calm.
-Know the Rules.
-Active on Server and Forums.

It's a Yes from me, Goodluck mate.
These users thanked the author abdi for the post:
[email protected]$$
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hello [email protected]$$,
As you all know I'm his brother, I feel I don't stand a chance to give my vote so I'll just leave pros and cons here.

Pros-
-Activity:- I see you play jailbreak everyday.
-Understanding:- whenever you make a mistake and someone tells you about it, you accept your fault and improve on it . You don't take it as criticism and u never repeat the same mistakes.
-Dedication:- Never seen get involved in any other community to this extent. You sure have something for neondragon.
-Helping attitude:- major plus point from my POV is this. You help each and every player who comes to you whether it's a nosteamer or a well reputed regular (sometimes even members).
-Responsible
-Seen you moderating a lot of times recently
-You know how to handle a harasser pretty well.
-Good CT.
-Mature and old enough for the position
Also considering our timezone, there aren't many members online when we play so it would be quite beneficial if you become a part of nD team.

Neutrals
-Reports: OK, so I see everyone including reports as one of your cons but I feels it isn't. The reason why your number of reports seem less is that whenever there is a cheater online, you prefer to call a member rather than making a forum report which is sensible enough as the member can take action against the person , whereas a forum report may take a while to get cleared.

Cons
I had a bunch of cons in mind which I spoke to you last month, and it seems you have improved on all of them. So my list for cons is kinda empty except this one-

It's just that I'm a little confused whether you are capable of handling a full server but I cant predict it unless i see you in such a situation..

And guys I have no access to his steam account now, it is protected by steam guard on his mobile so you can trust me and the fact that I will never try to get into his account.

Also @Shota,@Ltred :- At the moment I have no intentions of becoming / applying for membership. You won't be seeing my membership app anytime soon, if you wish to continue over this discussion then feel free to steam/pm me ;)
Last edited by MicroChip on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21

Return to “Accepted Applications”