[Declined] Rawrrrr's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Rawrzx

Rawrrrr's application

Post by Rawrzx »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94324857

- NickName: Rawrrrr :3

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I've been playing CS for a long time, I've been admin in multiple communities so I have excellent knowledge with amx and managing a server, I've been ban manager/demo reviewer also so I have a lot of experience when it comes to catching cheaters and handling demos.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: It can vary a lot from day to day but approximately 1-4 hours a day and more in the weekends.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? since 2014 but I only became very active and known since 5-6 months.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes i do

- please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
So I'm a 17 years old student live in Brussels, I'm originally from Syria though so I speak Arabic, English and dutch. Me and my family (brother and mother) moved to Belgium because of many reasons but most importantly because of the war happening in Syria, anyway we've been here for around 4 years now and I'm in school now studying publicity and showcase in case you were wondering what that is then it's basically a lot of drawing and working with Photoshop, designing logos and such. Umm I don't really have a lot of hobbies but i spend most of my free time gaming in my home and if not then gaming in my friends house :p

About my motivation for helping the server. I've been playing nD for a while now and I really love this place and i made plenty of friends over the months, And i want to take it to the next level, i really want to become a part of this community, and I think I'm well fit for being a member and i think i can bring a lot to the table, i'm experienced when it comes to jailbreak, I have a lot of rules knowledge, i'm a non biased guy, i can always make fair decisions, I'm the kind of guy that always prevail when there a responsibility on my shoulder, I'm well known and a respected player in here and i can also be very helpful when it comes to the other servers, you see i'm active in most servers (excluding zombie) and i do have a lot of experience in most of them also as i had to work with many similar servers as an admin in the past. you might ask why would you not apply to other server then, well, very simple. I'm most active in jailbreak and my main focus will always be jailbreak.

With that being said, Thank you for taking this application into consideration, and if anything I'll take this opportunity to know what I need to improve on in order to become a member!
So please give me your honest opinion if you are a real friend. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.
Last edited by Rawrzx on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
Dudee
KleN^Clowns

Re: Rawrrrr's application

Post by KleN^Clowns »

-Good player
-Great person
-Good commander

Yes for me , Good luck with this mate
These users thanked the author KleN^Clowns for the post:
Dudee
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

-Good player (Ofc Best Aimer)
-Cool guy , sometimes rude af , but yeah his behavior is cool and he is calm.
-Good commander (sometime very lame what can I say ahh xd)

Just I guess i haven't seen you moderating much time , so from my side I would like to see a little bit more effort towards moderation.

Else he is a very cool guy and deserves a chance to proof himself.

YES from me!
These users thanked the author AlwaysWIN for the post:
Dudee
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hello there, rawrr my friend . You are realy nice guy and tbh, what is very needed: Mighty. You always reach smth when you really want it. I do understand your feeling that you want to become member. So here is my opinion about you:
Your main and biggest positive part is: Rule knowledge, Being good CT. Cool aimer, there is always 99% that you can do successful round. That 1% comes when there is a cheater.
Your biggest cons are: Reports (I have never seen you reporting ) . Moderation ( ik you sometimes you "moderate" but that is not all you can. My biggest want is to you to work on cons mentioned and if you will succeed on them, you will have my full vote. I believe in you!!!!
GL
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post (total 2):
[email protected]$$, Dudee
SosA

Post by SosA »

Psychotic wrote:-Good player (Ofc Best Aimer)
-Cool guy , sometimes rude af , but yeah his behavior is cool and he is calm.
-Good commander (sometime very lame what can I say ahh xd)

Just I guess i haven't seen you moderating much time , so from my side I would like to see a little bit more effort towards moderation.

Else he is a very cool guy and deserves a chance to proof himself.

YES from me!
KleN^Clowns wrote:-Good player
-Great person
-Good commander

These posts looks similar :think:
These users thanked the author SosA for the post:
Dudee
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Please refrain from spamming the recruitment section, and post something constructive regarding the applicant.

Thanks!
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

jokur.

Post by jokur. »

Firstly, I'd like to state the fact that I will try to give my opinion about rawr's application with as much objectivity that I can and letting away the fact that we are friends on the server.

Rawr as you stated you are indeed experienced and have a good sense of rules, and the nD*Jail team would really have you as a great asset.

The only thing that I'd like to add is regarding your biais towards players, especially friends, if you get the membership. I am afraid that you would let friendship come before making the rules be respected. This is just a general concern and has nothing to do with any previous cases as I've never seen you mess up in that context.

So to sum up, you have my yes A BIG FAT ONE YES.
These users thanked the author jokur. for the post:
Dudee
STEAM_0:1:56628198
Griezman

Post by Griezman »

no.
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Ssup Rawrrrr,
So most of the pros are mentioned earlier by other guys, here are the un-mentioned ones-

Pros:
-Activity (In game and forum)
-Mature attitude
-Interacts with everyone(friendly)

Neutrals:
-Standing out of the crowd: So, I do believe you stand out of crowd but not to the extent that everyone knows you in a positive way, correct me if I'm wrong.
-Moderation in game: About 2 weeks ago, I don't recall any instance of you moderating someone. it's like you started moderating in game just about now.

Cons:
-You tend to loose your temper at times:- I relate to it this way, a couple of months ago you were reported for VIP abuse and I saw that happen- The situation was like this 'There was a CT who came to help a T by boosting him up, you considered it as provocking and killed the ct for which you got killed and you initiated a vote ban against him right after a couple of seconds even after you got an explanation on what happened' If you are a member than you shouldnt loose your cool in such a scenario or you might end up taking the incorrect desicison .
-Reports: Increase your number of reports so you can prove to others that you are eligible to take the correct desicison ie. whether or not your reports are accepted / declined.
-As a member, you'll have to handle a full server which might be difficult but you shouldnt let anyone's complain go ignored. I think I am not sure whether you can handle a server so I would rather observe you for a while before jumping to a conclusion . Prove me wrong on this one!

So my final vote is 'Extend' to know if your behavior is consistent and if you are trying to improve up on those cons. The reason why I've elaborated the cons is so that you can learn what you are lacking and work on it.

GOOD LUCK!
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Retarded Minds wrote:no.
elaborate maybe.

anyway rawr, i think you are generally a nice person who has become familiar with most of the regulars/members of the community and have good intentions. my wishes are that you should tell people to behave/moderate them if they harass or break other rules and make a few reports and like jokur. said, i'm not sure you would moderate your friends if they would break rules or if you would be able to deal with people who troll, but this is what i think, maybe i will be wrong and you will behave more member-like throughout the next month or so. in conclusion for now, i vote for a blank that leans towards yes. good luck
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

MicroChip wrote:Ssup Rawrrrr,

Neutrals:
-Standing out of the crowd: So, I do believe you stand out of crowd but not to the extent that everyone knows you in a positive way, correct me if I'm wrong.
I disagree with you here, Actually i think one of my biggest pro's is that i stand out of the crowd a lot, everyone knows me in all the servers and not only in Jailbreak. I believe that i'm well respected and people don't look to me as a troll, but then of course everyone has haters and I try my best to be friendly with most people to keep them at minimum.
MicroChip wrote: Cons:
-You tend to loose your temper at times:- I relate to it this way, a couple of months ago you were reported for VIP abuse and I saw that happen- The situation was like this 'There was a CT who came to help a T by boosting him up, you considered it as provocking and killed the ct for which you got killed and you initiated a vote ban against him right after a couple of seconds even after you got an explanation on what happened' If you are a member than you shouldnt loose your cool in such a scenario or you might end up taking the incorrect desicison.
As any regular who plays jailbreak on a daily basis i tend to get angry sometimes but as you mentioned in your post that was a couple of months ago, in the last period I've been cool and calm which is what important, and as i said being a member is a responsibility and when there is a responsibility on my shoulder i tend to take it seriously and prevail, so such a petty temper lose will not happen.

Anyway thanks for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Hey Rawrrr

Pros:
- Rule knowledge, you seem to have an overall okay understanding of the rules.
- Regular, you've been around for a good amount of time now and are familiar with how things work around here
- Activity, you are active, not only on jailbreak but on the other servers as well. This is a good thing as it gives you the flexibility to moderate other servers as well if needed.
- Seem to have done some previous admin tasks and report handling
- Good intentions

Neutrals:
- Standing out, as MicroChip stated; you are standing out, but not to the extent that everyone knows you in a positive way. By standing out you should be known as the go-to guy if people need help or if a situation arises that requires moderation. Stand out by showing that you know the rules and resolve disputes and situations as they occur. I see you more of a guy that stands out due to commanding or frequent rebelling, not as "the guy that are helping".

Cons:

- Moderation, From what I have seen, you do not moderate anyone, ever. Though I know you are up to date on the rules. I have seen you comment a thing here and there, but not actually take control of the situation or explain to the person what he/she did wrong. This is basically the meaning of being a member, so you should definitely look into it. I have not played very much the last month, so maybe you have been moderating in that time period, which people tend to do, as they apply.
- Reports
- As also stated by MicroChip; you do lose your temper from time to time. You reply with; As any regular who plays jailbreak on a daily basis, I tend to get angry sometimes. I don't see this as "sometimes" I see it quite frequently. Keeping your temper is a huge part of being a member, people will harass, confront you and doubt every action you take. If you lose your temper you are basically going to make the situation worse and it will cloud your judgment.

In conclusion
Remember that this is my personal view and feedback only. From what I have seen you do look like a fair candidate, but you have a few things to work on. I reckon the admin meeting will be in quite some time from now, so you have time to work on these issues. As of this date, I will vote NO. I will, however, change my vote prior to the admin meeting if you have improved on these concerns.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 5):
MADLIFE!, spaxor, Bob Vegana, Aash, Decency
Regards,
zapt0r
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Currently In my eyes this is what I see from you Rawrrrr :3

Pros
  • Friendly and easy to talk to person.
  • Regular to Jailbreak
  • Rule knowledge is good
  • Extremely Active!
  • Excellent Commander
Neutrals
  • I'd say that currently you need to be able to make yourself that person that people will look to for help. I know it's hard when you're just a regular but I know a guy like you can easily achieve that. I've put this under neutrals because I seen you help out before, it just needs to be all the time while your application is up.
  • MicroChip wrote:-You tend to loose your temper at times:
    I've personally seen you improving in this aspect and I have not seen such behaviour from you in a while.
  • Reports - I put this under neutrals because I don't really think that reports are really a deal breaker with jail members, but nevertheless, it would show how you moderate and what you believe to be strike worthy!
Cons
- Moderation - I know you are capable of this and I have seen you moderate before, just not enough. This is a con that really does need to be fixed as it helps to make you that person in the server that is always ready to help out and take matters into their own hands, which is what a jail member needs.

Currently I'd say there's a lot to work on, but you currently have a lot of time until the admin meeting. I personally vote blank for now because the result of this application truly depends on what you do from now until the meeting.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post (total 2):
Romeo, [email protected]$$
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Extend.
Work on your rule knowledge. It's not up to par at the moment.
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

KleN^Clowns wrote:-Good player
-Great person
-Good commander

basically never seen a more simple vote than this
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Return to “Declined Applications”