Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

MicroChip

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by MicroChip »

On Rambo day and all CT vs T /fundays , Ts should be given cash to kill cts .

How will this help?
This is will reduce camping of Ts and it will give Ts a motive to kill the CTs rather than camping.

Example:
In rambo day, the person who does the maximum damage and the person who kills the rambo should get some cash too and *IF* the rambo wins then he should get the cash.

In ct vs T fundays like dodgeball or one in a chamber, Ts who kill cts should be given some cash.

This will solve the camping issue for players who rebel with /lr
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
KleN^Clowns
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
abdi

Post by abdi »

MicroChip wrote:On Rambo day and all CT vs T /fundays , Ts should be given cash to kill cts .

How will this help?
This is will reduce camping of Ts and it will give Ts a motive to kill the CTs rather than camping.

Example:
In rambo day, the person who does the maximum damage and the person who kills the rambo should get some cash too and *IF* the rambo wins then he should get the cash.

In ct vs T fundays like dodgeball or one in a chamber, Ts who kill cts should be given some cash.

+1 for this.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

MicroChip wrote:On Rambo day and all CT vs T /fundays , Ts should be given cash to kill cts .

How will this help?

Example:

If we remove /lr, here would be no reason for them to camp in those days, as they'll get nothing out of it.
There's already a lot of ways to earn cash, I don't think it's neccesary to add more ways.

Specifically to the rambo day, I've seen it being played quite a few times and there's rarely any problems with it. I don't think it'll be neccesary to do any changes to it.
KleN^Clowns

Post by KleN^Clowns »

Cage game ( Like quiz game) , goes like that :

The game begins when the commander says, line up at the back wall and face it
Then, the Commander says a letter (Randomly) and choose either a Name \ Vegetables \ Fruit \ Animal \ Inanimate or Country !
The first person to give an answer to his question chooses a number and that number dies !

Example : The commander says give me a country with E letter
or give me an animal with C letter
Last edited by KleN^Clowns on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

KleN^Clowns wrote:Cage game ( Like quiz game) , goes like that :

Then, the Commander says a letter (Randomly) and choose either a Name \ Vegetables \ Fruit \ Animal \ Inanimate or Country !
The first person to give an answer to his question chooses a number and that number dies !
Great idea according to me as it involves quick thinking and also being sharp at that same time to type the smallest word possible. I would surely love to command a day like this<3 :D
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

[email protected]$$ wrote:

Great idea according to me as it involves quick thinking and also being sharp at that same time to type the smallest word possible. I would surely love to command a day like this<3 :D
good lord, when i read this i died a little inside... how can this not be known by regulars anymore? i mean, yeah its some kind different then the other games alike.. which where just not merged into one.
Image Image
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Example : The commander says give me a country with E letter
or give me an animal with C letter
These kind of games already exists, they're called trivia games and though perhaps not this specific one is played currently it's up the the commander to decide what and how to play. You are allowed to be creative and differentiate the rules from e.g sawgame.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

You can make up your own games and play them however you want. You just need to make sure to follow the basic rules.
Keeping the games proportional, making sure everyone understand it (maybe do a few test-tries before killing the T's).
Make sure you understand the game well enough so you can repeat it and can explain it properly to everyone.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

About the HNS CT-outside rule

Which you know, what it says. (If there's a CT outside, it turns into a FD immediately.)

Reasonings being T's getting killed, getting their locations ghosted and such.

However, what it should be is, that it should be a FD ONLY IF THIS CT WHO IS OUTDOORS IS EITHER NOT MAKING ANY KIND OF EFFORT TO GO BACK TO THE GUNROOM FOR SEVERAL SECONDS, THERE ARE AT LEAST 2 OR 3 CT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO GUNROOM, CT IS STILL CAMPING OUTSIDE, OR IS ALREADY PROVOKING/HAS ALREADY KILLED AT LEAST 1 TERRORIST.

Because as on today's example, a CT was outside, but he (barely) made it back when there were about 40 seconds left on countdown, NOBODY GOT HARMED OR KILLED, but for some stupid reason, everyone believes it to be a FD despite noone getting hurt and everyone still having a lot of time to prepare. Sure one T tried to kill him with a mac10, but he didn't get exposed and could still hide or camp at the gunroom.

Of course playing around with the rule like this will lead to a switch/CT ban, but in this case, nobody abused. So, we SHOULD KEEP PLAYING HNS.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Firstly the ct who starts HNS needs to be extra sure (looking at his radar maybe) that all his teammates are inside the gr. In addition to it if in case a ct is outside the gr but he can make it back to gr in less than 10seconds the ts should be given 10 seconds extra countdown however I m not sure if it's a official rule but whenever I am a ct and such a situation occurs I always make sure that the day does not get ruined and ts get extra 10sec to hide to prevent things from going unfair.

Speaking of your situation.... It should be a free day because of two people one being the ct who started hns without knowing that a ct was outside and second that person took 20sec to come back to gr which is way too long.

Hope this post helps.....
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Speaking of your situation.... It should be a free day because of two people one being the ct who started hns without knowing that a ct was outside and second that person took 20sec
More like an extra countdown could have been given in that sort of situation since noone died.
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

CHAOS wrote:
Speaking of your situation.... It should be a free day because of two people one being the ct who started hns without knowing that a ct was outside and second that person took 20sec
More like an extra countdown could have been given in that sort of situation since noone died.
If he came back to the gr within the first 5 secs it should be ok. However, after 20 secs some of the Ts would've already made it to their hiding spots.. or at least they would've decided where they gonna hide and were heading there when the CT was outside and saw them, which make it unfair for these Ts.
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
Bob Vegana
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Lawliet wrote:If he came back to the gr within the first 5 secs it should be ok. However, after 20 secs some of the Ts would've already made it to their hiding spots.. or at least they would've decided where they gonna hide and were heading there when the CT was outside and saw them, which make it unfair for these Ts.
This describes it pretty well.

The reason for the rule is that the CT gets to see who goes where, so if the CT survives, he somewhat knows where some T's are, which is not fair.
Usually if it's only like mentioned above, 5-10 seconds or so and the CT gets to go inside, you can just add 5-10 more seconds for the T's to hide before going out to search for them.

Also, something I keep on telling the CT's is that they must announce that it's going to be a HNS day. It's the one typing /hns who's at fault if a CT is outside when haven't announced it.
Announce it and make sure everyone is inside before typing /hns.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Lawliet wrote:
CHAOS wrote:
If he came back to the gr within the first 5 secs it should be ok. However, after 20 secs some of the Ts would've already made it to their hiding spots.. or at least they would've decided where they gonna hide and were heading there when the CT was outside and saw them, which make it unfair for these Ts.
CT wouldn't usually notice any of that if he actually attempts to return to the GR. He would usually be attacked and is panicing.

If that CT is like camping on the roof or open space and observing the T's and area before returning to gunroom or something, then yes, it's truly unfair.

In the case that I mentioned, the outside CT was under pressure, he wouldn't go superhuman and follow where T's would hide while actually getting attacked.
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Suggestion: Double damage and bomb combined, so that it will make the explosion extend maybe double, or just a bit more.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”