[Accepted] Sheep

All accepted Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Sheep

Post by doeda »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:67003304

- NickName : doeda

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Been a member here for a year, so I know the ropes.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours sometimes none, really differs from day to day. but mostly in the afternoon.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :
I think around october 2012 (on other steam account as PFM* naruto)

- Do you have a working mic? :
Yes i do.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.:

My life : I'm just an 18 year old boy, who's recently got his diploma of his high school. I like to talk a lot, wether in chat or voice communication I like to communicate with people you could say I'm very social. I studied commerce and economics. I like having friends I have met a lot of good and funny friends here in nD. I live in Belgium, I like to play (Football, counter-strike, and to be on my phone). With my friends I like to hang out with on fridays and saturdays we go a lot to the cinema or go somewhere far to play football and play against other people.

My motivation to moderate the servers : My motivation is the same as everyone's motivation to keep the servers clean from rulebreakers to hackers and teamkillers/freekillers. I try to moderate as much as I can and have made some reports as well (some where succesfull some weren't) I also call members a lot who are in my friendslists when something happens on the server I am mostly online at evening/night they tend to rulebreak a lot at night wich makes them kinda "unseen". I've seen so many people abusing the rules from top to bottom and then you feel like you can't do anything at that specific moment,(sure you can do a lot without powers). As mentioned before I call a lot of members when something happens but still they can't come everytime. I want to moderate the server, punish rulebreakers, help out newbies and be there for them. I am currently rank 4 on the server this kinda also shows my activity.I also want to thank all the people who replied on my previous applications, you guys helped me by mentioning my pro's and cons. I have tried my best to work them away as fine as possible.

My last application: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=24870

I'm asking an honest response of EVERYONE, say what you need to say and give me an honest opinion not the "friend" reply.

Thanks for reading my application! feel free to reply and ask me any question!
Last edited by doeda on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
infectedsushi
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

el mano

Re: Sheep

Post by el mano »

please no, keept abusing his powers....................................nicecat.................................................................................

Spoiler!
jk ofcourse duda member 2017
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I haven't been that active, so I dont know how your ingame behaviour is. However, it never was your pressence there that got you in trouble. It was the lies, and the constant story twisting. It's difficult recovering from that, as it might be a personality trait. Your actions have left deep footprints, and constantly reapplying simply won't make them disappear - or make us forget what happened.

But... I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt by allowing you to return to the team (I will vote yes in the next meeting), but if any of the behaviour -that led to your status being taken away from you- is repeated, I will personally see to it that returning to the team will not ever happen again thereafter. And that is in regards to both things you did, as well as anything else that isn't member worthy.

Members will be appointed new tasks, and given more powers should their work prove they're being ready and where we deem fit and necessary. I understand it can often come across as though we don't care, but we do. So show us your worth in a normal manner, and let time do its job - without forcing it!

Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Queen's Revenge
Griezman

Post by Griezman »

Manny wrote:please no, keept abusing his powers....................................nicecat.................................................................................

Spoiler!
jk ofcourse duda member 2017
pls, dude .. for once. Type a correct reply for an applicant.

Doeda you were a member before so it's not about your rule knowledge or your activity ..etc

it's just about your behaviour in-game , obviously, due to what happened ..

but still, people around here like you, you're friendly with everyone 'almost'
and as Lien said, let the time do it's job. Good luck though.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Lien~ #SneLV3 wrote:I haven't been that active, so I dont know how your ingame behaviour is. However, it never was your pressence there that got you in trouble. It was the lies, and the constant story twisting. It's difficult recovering from that, as it might be a personality trait. Your actions have left deep footprints, and constantly reapplying simply won't make them disappear - or make us forget what happened.

But... I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt by allowing you to return to the team (I will vote yes in the next meeting), but if any of the behaviour -that led to your status being taken away from you- is repeated, I will personally see to it that returning to the team will not ever happen again thereafter. And that is in regards to both things you did, as well as anything else that isn't member worthy.

Members will be appointed new tasks, and given more powers should their work prove they're being ready and where we deem fit and necessary. I understand it can often come across as though we don't care, but we do. So show us your worth in a normal manner, and let time do its job - without forcing it!

Well I don't have much knowledge in this situation...But However Mistake happen don't they? As far as I see doeda he is a nice player ingame , good commander, great rebeller :p and helpful and a fun loving person overall....

To give an example it was a couple of years back when I was lying and a non trustable person had less and only temporary friends due to my behavior which was not honest. I broke trust of n number of people untill a couple of friends in my college maintained their patience in dealing with me. What they did was simply gave a another chance to me and guided me on the right path saying that this is wrong and it should not be done. Those few lesson changed me for life, it bought a new me who was comparatively beter and those guys are my bestest friends for life....:p.

Ok so not boring ya all further with my life stories and back to the topic. So whats important is to give a chance to improve, destruction of the evil in the person rather than the person himself to make him realise his mistake because that's what punishment is all about i.e. to make that guy know what wrong he has done and I think doeda has realised his mistakes I trust him. :D

MY VOTE IS A BIG BIG BIG YES!!! :D

Hoping to see a better doeda.xD
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Lien~ #SneLV3 wrote:I haven't been that active, so I dont know how your ingame behaviour is. However, it never was your pressence there that got you in trouble. It was the lies, and the constant story twisting. It's difficult recovering from that, as it might be a personality trait. Your actions have left deep footprints, and constantly reapplying simply won't make them disappear - or make us forget what happened.

Well I don't have much knowledge in this situation...But However Mistake happen don't they? As far as I see doeda he is a nice player ingame , good commander, great rebeller :p and helpful and a fun loving person overall....

To give an example it was a couple of years back when I was lying and a non trustable person had less and only temporary friends due to my behavior which was not honest and a bit selfish. I broke trust of n number of people untill a couple of friends in my college maintained their patience in dealing with me. What they did was simply gave a another chance to me and guided me on the right path saying that this is wrong and it should not be done. Those few lesson changed me for life, it bought a new me who was comparatively beter and those guys are my bestest friends for life....:p.

Ok so not boring ya all further with my life stories and back to the topic. So whats important is to give a chance to improve, destruction of the evil in the person rather than the person himself to make him realise his mistake because that's what punishment is all about i.e. to make that guy know what wrong he has done and I think doeda has realised his mistakes I trust him. :D

MY VOTE IS A BIG BIG BIG YES!!! :D

Hoping to see a better doeda.xD
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hello dooeeda!
I am certainly impressed by you and your behavior.

-You are the type of guy who is the first person in the line when it comes to helping as well as moderating. I remember when a player named 'sk!lu" who was new to the server was asking tons of guys on how to apply for CT, most people just ignored him but you stood out there to help him. I remember you guiding him on making a forum account to applying and the format etc. Also a few rounds later this same guy started behaving in a toxic manner and you handled him in a pretty mature manner.

-Another good thing I like about you is that you don't hesitate to moderate someone who is your friend.

-Your moderation is quite effective. Most of the players , that are moderated by you don't tend to repeat the same mistakes.

-Encouraging : Most of the Ppl know that I used to hesitate to use my mic and the reason behind it. Among all, you were the one who convinced me to not be afraid over it but face who you are and try to get better at what you do rather than avoiding it.

-Good commander with an assertive nature.

- You step to moderate whenever needed , even in case of minor issues like free Kill, team attack or Ppl trolling by blocking/provocking .

I would be praying to see you as a member again, just that you need learn from your previous mistakes.

Yes!!!

Good Luck!
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi doeda!

I don't want to make the typical pro/con list, since you and me both know you are able to be a member.

Unlike Lien, I don't think it's about giving you the benefit of the doubt and then going after you if you fail. Who knows, maybe it's too early this time, but are really fit in 1 year. So, what I want is for you to be brutally honest with yourself.

1. How ready am I to become a member right now?
2. Do I see myself able to keep my cool?
3. Will I be able to put up with the teasing that may come from some users?
4. Will I be able to face the mistakes I may make?

If after asking yourself these questions, you think you are ready, then you have my support.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Cruxell wrote:Over the past few months your behavior has deteriorated to that point that if I was Waschera I wouldn't have bothered giving you a warning. If this was while you were not a member I would honestly support giving you a second chance, but seeing that you provoke, harass and abuse your powers frequently while a member I am without doubt certain you'll end up doing it all over again without hesitation. Immediately after having received a friendly warning from an admin on the behalf of the admin team for heavy harassment [1] you quit your membership and wrote quite an aggressive post [2], not wishing to accept criticism. Before that, you gagged two persons for using a foreign language in the chatbox while no other user was present, not considering one might've been explaining something to the other who doesn't speak English, guiding him how to post an unban request. No unban was ever posted and the person quit the community. The other person was me. If this isn't enough to convince you that the applicant abuses his powers on people he for whatever reason dislikes, take a look at this, him gagging me on 200 seconds for asking the present members to deal with a mass freekiller [3]. I admit, I could've waited a bit longer before protesting (that was a long time ago), but that doesn't give him the right, as an admin has said, to instantly gag me for that long without a warning first. Then there is provoking [4] and a generally not member-like attitude.
Once again, someone who without hesitation flamed, provoked, harassed and abused his powers while a member doesn't deserve a second chance. The applicant has proven to us with his previous membership and general behavior that he wishes not to change, not even to pretend he's changed.
I've written this on his previous application, which got deleted from the public part of the forums, so I'm going to quote it so that people can see it. I'd also like to emphasize my point that if he had no problem trolling, provoking and harassing while a member during his last membership, he won't have a problem repeating it all over again. As he's said himself (in his last app) he's done this in the late period of his membership, so merely a few months ago.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

you did a good job before, smoking waterpipe 24/7, big yes
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
Sn00se

Post by Sn00se »

We worked really closely when both of us was a member.
Now I don't have an idea what Lien is talking about and that's probably something between you and the Admins.

But from what I can gather you where a really good member. Sometimes a bit hot headed, but hey, all members have unique style.
They gave you a chance before after god knows how many applications, and I still think you deserve it.

Therefore I'm voting yes, and I wish you all the luck :)

Doda for member.
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Hi
You are a funny guy that I like on the servers doda. You try to make people happy and cheer players up. You command properly and do it good aswell. Doeda would be good of a member again because he knows the drill and how it works around, I hope you get even better as a member.
There is a little thing I want you to improve on. Please try to help people out when they call you on servers or something seems to be odd around the server even though you do sometimes but there sometimes you did not pay attention or not see. Ofcourse this is a simply ''con'' but you are good. You are 9/10 member material.
Yes and goodluck bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
^happy^
Spoiler!
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Hi doeda, you're one of the friendliest dudes I've met on the internet. You always bring a positive atmosphere to the servers. You command, moderate and have a great rules knowledge. You've been a member before and you did pretty well imo. Just try to keep a cool head,, always. Don't make crucial decisions when you lose your cool friend.
Yes from me. I believe you won't repeat the same mistake again. Best of luck bro.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

in the last few months, I've seen your good side and have become more friendly with you. you are friendly, funny and helpful to other people. you have acted like a troll occasionally and also had the situtation when you left the team but in general your behavior and attitude is good. I vote yes and may the gods of seksland guide you. gl
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We feel as though you have been too much back and forth and inconsistent in your behaviour over the past few months, which has (among other things) led to you being kicked. You showing dedication since does not guarantee a spot back on the team, and we would like for you to acknowledge what you did wrong, rather than show that you want to come back 'just like that'. Please show us your true sides, work on being consistent and that this is what you truly want. Things might not go your way if you were to be accepted, and we would like to avoid similar situations from happening in the future.

Good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Shotex

Return to “Accepted Applications”