[CoR] Captain Shota's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shotex

Captain Shota's Application

Post by Shotex »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:180563318
- NickName : Captain Shota
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been game/fb moderator to tankionline community and 2 times VIP here.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-9 H Depending on the day, if weekend more than 9 hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started playing Deathrun as Non-Steam last year (April), then switched to Jailbreak in May. started playin as Steamer In September.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.).
Well my Real name is Shota, I am in 8th Grade studying in School and i am from Georgia. I have sister, mother and Father in Iraq :( . My hobby is playing Computer games (cs 1.6, cs:go). Last year i used to play football/basketball with my friends, but beside i Am Busy in Sudying School lessons, cant afford that. In 1-2 Years i am going to cancel schoold and join Cadet Military school, after that i am willing to continou studying abroad (and feel homesick), and Become Doctor Surgeon of Brain. My favorite subjects in School are : Maths, Georgian, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and History. I like my life and itwill be continoued until i die.

-Motivation:
I want to keep server clean from Rulebreakers (cheaters freekillers teamkillers...) and help out on Reports since there are so many Pending reports. I realy do like moderating people and want to keep a clean sheet between opponents who are complainig about something. Also I think i know about 90% of rules and always ask member/admin if i have problem about smth. In the past I know i was biggest rulebreaker and used to do many mistakes. Now i try to improve my command/moderates skills and be fair to everyone.

That's all, ill meet all the replies.
Thank You for your attention.
Last edited by Shotex on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cuddly teddy bear

Re: Captain Shota's Application

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

you have definitely improved from what you were a few months ago. you are more calm and friendly than you were and i haven't seen you harass or provoke anyone. i think you would need to moderate more and command more though. my vote is a blank leaning towards yes because i would need to see more of you. good luck
These users thanked the author cuddly teddy bear for the post:
Shotex
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

you're way too young, and there doesn't seem to be anything that makes you an exception to be a member at this young age, just cause 2 young kiddos that actually are exceptions got accepted doesn't mean everyone does.
Potato

Post by Potato »

I think its a bit too soon mainly cuz you're inexperienced of how things work. Only thing I can say is stand out and moderate more. You're still 14, plenty of time to improve on these mentioned points. Goodluck
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Shotex
Recognize
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

You're a nice guy and all but I don't see a single bit of member material in you, you tend to troll, harass from time to time, complain about everything, you've got quite a immature vibe while being very young and a few more things. Sorry but I just can't see you as a member at this current situation, good luck tho!
These users thanked the author spaxor for the post (total 2):
Shotex, doeda
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Thanks for all the replies and I want you guys to take a look on me once more ingame when you will be online.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I think most people will put you in a category of kids/trolls even if you aren't one, so first advice is to try to differentiate yourself from them but at this stage of time it might be a little bit too soon to convince people.

Advice
  • Earn respect, be firm but fair, stand your ground but don't be irrational when in a discusion
  • Command more/Stand out more
  • Join forum discussions
Try hard to improve on these, currently it's a no.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 3):
Golanih, Queen's Revenge, Shotex
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

You are far from being close to member material, you lack maturity and originality, you also lack respect from all the people around you, why do u think that? Just yesterday you harrassed a guy because he was harrassing other person (Yes, I'm talking about Lav and Asshika) That's obviously not what a member would do, isn't it?
I really doubt your ability of making fair decisions, actully i doubt that you have half the rules knowledge expected from a member.

Listen shota, you are a nice guy and it's very obvious that you are trying hard to be what you want to be, but then again you are really young and you do not fit in for the job.

My advice to you is just to play in the server for fun and friends, maybe moderate and report here and there abit, then later maybe (4-8 months) give it another shot.

So in conclusion it's a No.
Goodluck.
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
Shotex
Z!kooo

Post by Z!kooo »

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made my die kido
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Spoiler!
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:You are far from being close to member material, you lack maturity and originality, you also lack respect from all the people around you, why do u think that? Just yesterday you harrassed a guy because he was harrassing other person (Yes, I'm talking about Lav and Asshika) That's obviously not what a member would do, isn't it?
I really doubt your ability of making fair decisions, actully i doubt that you have half the rules knowledge expected from a member.

Listen shota, you are a nice guy and it's very obvious that you are trying hard to be what you want to be, but then again you are really young and you do not fit in for the job.

My advice to you is just to play in the server for fun and friends, maybe moderate and report here and there abit, then later maybe (4-8 months) give it another shot.

So in conclusion it's a No.
Goodluck.
@rawrr TBH, what I did yesterday was not harrading, I Acted like that to make sure he had stopped harrasing aashika. She is my friend and i wanted to introduce myself to Lav like I was harrasing him. That would have caused that he would continue harrasing to me and stoped doing this Shit to Aashima witch actually did. I really did not care what the fuck he was talking to me so...
In conclusion, I want to say that, yesterday what I did was moderation and not Harrasment.
Anyways thanks for the reply.
@el pls stop posting shit and use normal reply format.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

eL Castro wrote:hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made my die kido
Spamming the applications is not allowed. If you want to comment, do it in a proper way, that is giving useful feedback (pros and cons) listed or in a paragraph.
SosA

Post by SosA »

not to harm (I didn't leave bad I left the servers

Leaves then comes back! Straight up No! Try in 1-2 Months
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Hello

You are a nice guy Shota. You do command as a CT and do it good. You have your days. Sometimes you are the good guy and sometimes trollish guy if you know what I mean, but Shota you have changed alot though, before being trollish and harassing/joking against people now barely that side is out. I admire that from you being young and understanding. In my opinion you do not moderate people that much or have that much of activity at some days.
my vote is no
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
Shotex
Spoiler!
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Kurdii wrote: In my opinion you do not moderate people that much or have that much of activity at some days.
my vote is no
Oh , are u kidding me? http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :180563318

509 H in 5 months? Let's check how much in day: 509 : (5*30)= 3.39

3.39 H per day means I am not active
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Shota ツ wrote:
Kurdii wrote: In my opinion you do not moderate people that much or have that much of activity at some days.
my vote is no
Oh , are u kidding me? http://public.neondragon.net/toplist/pr ... :180563318

509 H in 5 months? Let's check how much in day: 509 : (5*30)= 3.39

3.39 H per day means I am not active
You could have phrased that sentence in much better way, making Kurdi look like a fool spreading false info, yet you decided to make yourself look like one.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
PeshK

Return to “Declined Applications”