[CoR] SNap's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
SNap
VIP

SNap's application

Post by SNap »

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:43786230
- NickName : SNap
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Got lots of experience was admin in many communitys and even created my own hns server so yeah.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I play everyday 3-4 hours in total and mostly in the mornings.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: october 28, 2013 6:51 am but started playing in 2015 or 2014.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes and I do command.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

About my self,Sup guys, my real name is erto and I live in The Netherlands. I am currently not going to school cuz I am tired of hearing school everyday. In my spare time I enjoy with friends and play games. I also live with my dad and brother together. Im currently going to fitness to create some muscles that's becuz I am normally not going to fitness for that but now I do go most of the days. That was a short presentation about my self, thanks for reading!

(Motivation)
Well, i really like to moderate the jailbreak server. And I want that everyone can have fun without harassings. That's for what members are, stopping the rulebreakers that causes problems in the server, also I've seen alot when there are no members in the game. Vips do whatever they want (noclips to get gun) my motivation is still the same as before. I wanna help to keep the server clean.

My life stories; Well I got nothing to say about my life story its simply nothing im just currently working in the same cafetaria in a school and currently im trying to sell my car and buy a new one since my car is from 1999... Need to spend money to buy a new sick looking car. My dream car is a Golf 7-8. I will get that in a few years hopefully. That's for what my life is for and I hope that all of you guys also get a good job(s) and having a good year(s).

My hobbies is; Playing games such as cs1.6/csgo/rl/gta/fifa/lol/ etc.

Thanks for reading my applications.
Last edited by SNap on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Shotex

Re: SNap's application

Post by Shotex »

Hello there

Pros
-Nice commander
-Rule's knowledge
-friendly

Neutral
-Moderation

Con's
-Reports

Conclusion: blank leaning to yes. i want to see more from you ingame. Goodluck
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post (total 2):
SNap, g0mik
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

You are a nice chill dude, never saw you get in to troubles with other people, you know the rules and can be a good commander.

But i still can hardly see you as a member, It's hard to descripe it, I just don't think that you stand out alot, you have been here since a long time yet most people do not recognize you (tell me if am wrong, PLEASE!), You do not engage alot and i never saw you moderate nor report anyone (Once again, if am wrong then tell me!!), and lastly i think that you are not as active as a member is expected to be.

Well, i know there is alot of negative marks here but i still believe that they are not major, and if you tried harder you will be able to fix all that.
In conclusion It's No UNTIL you fix all your cons.
Good luck.
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
SNap
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Rawrrrr :3 wrote:You are a nice chill dude, never saw you get in to troubles with other people, you know the rules and can be a good commander.

But i still can hardly see you as a member, It's hard to descripe it, I just don't think that you stand out alot, you have been here since a long time yet most people do not recognize you (tell me if am wrong, PLEASE!), You do not engage alot and i never saw you moderate nor report anyone (Once again, if am wrong then tell me!!), and lastly i think that you are not as active as a member is expected to be.

Well, i know there is alot of negative marks here but i still believe that they are not major, and if you tried harder you will be able to fix all that.
In conclusion It's No UNTIL you fix all your cons.
Good luck.
Oh well, I do moderate most of the times but unfortunately people get annoyed by that and that's why I decided to moderate quite a bit. About my activeness, I do have a statsview on gametracker.

First Seen: May 03, 2015 2:00 PM
Player seen on 5 Servers
Player seen on 4 CS Servers
ALL TIME STATS
Score: 5176
Minutes Played: 25084
Score per Minute: 0.2
Rank on Server: #48 out of 28041
Spoiler!
@btw the stats on gametracker is old I guess.

[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hello snap,

To comment in your application in short I would stick with rawrrrr's reply and one more thing I will like to add on will be that the last application you made was like one and half months ago. Brother I do not understand why do you hurry if I were you I would apply after say 3 to 4 months taking all the time I need to engage more in conversations with other players in the community ,be more active commander in game a better reporter and most importantly a better moderator....

By doing so the admins will be left with no reason to reject the application. However my best wishes are always with you and I will always be very eager to see you in the team but after some time....:D

Remember....!!!
GOOD THINGS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WAIT!!!

All the best :D
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post:
SNap
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Literally copypasta from your old declined app, which isn't even old but only 1 month back. No effort in changing it? k w/e

So what has changed in the last 30 days? Do you believe you're member material now?

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=27516
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post:
SNap
Sexy and i know it.

Post by Sexy and i know it. »

old, known, knowledge .. active from time to time
active in forum, friendly ..

======
needs to moderate more, stand out from the crowd

it's blank from me
These users thanked the author Sexy and i know it. for the post:
SNap
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

BumbleBeast wrote: So what has changed in the last 30 days? Do you believe you're member material now?
Pretty much this. I haven't seen enough to give you a yes, and I doubt much has changed. Making repetitive applications and making it out to be motivation isn't the way to go if you want to impress the staff, take a step back, learn and adapt for a few months and if you do it properly you will be accepted for sure.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 2):
SNap, Bob Vegana
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

This can be declined, Got some inactive weeks incoming

Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

SNap wrote:This can be declined, Got some inactive weeks incoming
Not sure if you're asking the admins to close your application or just informing us that you'll be inactive. Anyway, here's what I think. you moderate when it's needed. you can be a good commander (you don't usually command tho). You're nice in general. On the other hand, seen you lose your temper multiple times. The way you reacted when you were declined showed a bit of immaturity in your personality. Finally, you were declined only one month ago and you haven't really stood out since then.
My vote will be no. Work on what have been mentioned and apply again in few months if you get declined. Best wishes bro.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

CoR
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Declined Applications”