[Accepted] 2nd try

All accepted Applications are stored here.
cuddly teddy bear

2nd try

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

fuck you
Last edited by cuddly teddy bear on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
These users thanked the author cuddly teddy bear for the post:
Konijn
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
doeda
VIP

Re: i've thought about it for a bit and i think i am ready

Post by doeda »

As to last time, you've really made an enormous improvement (wtf??).

Last time I voted no, because you showned signs of immatureness, but now you really showed me how mature you can be.
You're activity is good, you take over when ct's die, you're funny and know how to moderate people at the right way.

A yes for me, good luck cuddly!
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

You have most qualities a member should have, activity, friendliness, helpfulness, experienced player. Now to the cons. You were a really bad commander a few months ago when I played. I don't know if this has changed, but logic dictates somebody who could've been manipulated easily by terrorists every round and who was so insecure couldn't have become an explicitly good commander. As you've said yourself, you do get childish from time to time, though just as much as anybody of your age would. I have a hard time believing people would listen to your orders, let alone obey them. Show them you mean what you say, show them who's the boss and they'll respect you. You'd be a good member. It would be a shame not to give you a trial. The vote is extend leaning to yes depending on your behavior. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Hello bear!

It's great to see your application!!

Pro's:
- You are active ingame, that means you can do it
- You are active in forums, this means that you know the rules and everything here :)
- Moderate in game, I see you do this sometimes..
- Reports, you are doing this, it's a great!
- from your actions in the game, you are mature.
- Helpful

Neutrals:
-Your age, don't worry about this. you're mature.

Con's:
-Try to be tougher on a server, to be easy to deal with players.
-You don't stand out from the crowd.

Conclusion:
I must give you a yes, tried to fix this and you will be most ready!
Good luck, you have my support.
Last edited by BiXaAr-MeDy. on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author BiXaAr-MeDy. for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Hi
Aash

Post by Aash »

-no cons
yes.

User banned 3 days for this post
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Edit: 5/2/17
Hi there

PROs
Friendly
Helpful
Moderates when necessary
Good Commander
In spite of your age, you are quite mature.
Reports ( % of accepted reports are more than enough )
Cons
------

In Conclusion it is Yes from me and GL !
Last edited by Shotex on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Aashika wrote:-no cons
yes.
Please use the format, thank someone's post if they mirror your opinion or write a more detailed post. What you've done here is against the rules and will be punished upon continuation. Thank you!
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Hey Cuddly. Nice to see that you want to be a member.
Like Doeda said over. You have been showing very much of matureness from your side if I can say so . You are a good CT and has improved aswell. You do help out people and is a funny one aswell ^^

You could improve on being on forums a little bit more, but I do see you sometimes and that is good(not saying im here all the time but I try) People would look up to a member like you being young which is a good thing.

Pros
Active on the server
Helpful
Funny and kind
Good CT , both commander and assistance

yes from me goodluck
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Spoiler!
smoothy

Post by smoothy »

Hello there Cuddly Teddy Bear!

I dont see anything bad from you, I think you deserve to get this rank and everyone deserves a second chance and you proved us that you changed and have fixed your attitude/behaviour.

Pros
- Active
- Friendly
- Funny
- Good commander/CT
- Mature
- Helpful
- Kind

Cons
It's a YES from me.

Goodlucky buddy, wish you the best! <3
These users thanked the author smoothy for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Decency
VIP

Re: Cuddly Teddy Bear's nD* Jail Application

Post by Decency »

After a little bit more than 2 weeks you have only got 8 replies(9 with mine) and I can only assume that's because either 1. You're not active enough or 2. You don't stand out enough/ your impact on the server is not big enough. I'm not saying that's a bad thing as per se but it is hard to judge you when that's the situation. I personally haven't seen much from you as well so I'd honestly just want to see this application getting extended.

As you are quite young I am afraid you will perhaps misdirect you actions toward people who don't deserve it and vice versa. You're at an age where people can easily have an effect on your behavior and while I'm not saying this is the case with you or that I've seen such a thing I am saying it is very possible and I will say that I haven't seen anything that goes against that too. In general I highly prefer someone that has their own opinion and way of being regardless whether it's right or wrong and standing up for it rather than someone who just follows in other people's footsteps.

Good luck
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

As Decency stated above you haven't really "stood out" too much. From what I've seen you seem to have a good knowledge of the rules, you try to moderate and you have a fair amount of accepted reports. It does, however, seem like you lack authority with regards to the jailbreak server. When there is a lot going on, you don't really stand out and take control of the situations. Yes, this is hard without moderation tools, but I would at least like to see the effort when these situations arise. Interacting with players and the improving the atmosphere on the server is important too. Get to know your fellow players so they get to know you too. Haven't seen this too much either.

Apart from that, you seem to have good qualities, motivation, and intentions. I have seen you a lot more on other servers than jailbreak though. But you have become more active on jailbreak lately. You seem to play a lot of deathmatch, without me having the exact numbers.

I will, therefore, suggest you apply for the fun team rather than the jail team. I believe this role would suit you better as it is easier to moderate. Not a whole lot of situations going on simultaneously. Based on this I do not think you are ready to moderate the jailbreak server and I will vote for extending. I do however believe you are qualified for being a member of the Fun Team.

Good luck
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 2):
Lawliet, cuddly teddy bear
Regards,
zapt0r
Flath

Post by Flath »

Either you give him a jail position or you give him nothing, there is no in-between.

What is the point of him applying for fun if he is going to moderate jailbreak ? I call that hypocrisie personally to give someone powers to deal with specific situations and to expect him to actually not moderate the server he loves to play on even if he has exactly the same powers.

Cuddly as my friends stated, you are too young man, you have no experience whatsoever in life and i would personally feel quite angry if i got moderated by a 13 year old kid (yes i know you are turning 14 in july ).

You are right in the middle of becoming a teenager and you are right in the process of forging your character. It has nothing to do with how good you show us you are, you are simply not experienced enough and there are a lot of tricky situations that you are required to deal with as a jail member where that experience and maturity comes handy and show the difference between how a puppet acts and how a member acts.

Even though you are quite mature for your age, it is still not enough to fill both maturity and experience gaps in my opinion.

For me it's a no.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post (total 4):
[email protected]$$, Joel Miller, Decency, Romeo

Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Spoiler!
Flath wrote:Either you give him a jail position or you give him nothing, there is no in-between.

What is the point of him applying for fun if he is going to moderate jailbreak ? I call that hypocrisie personally to give someone powers to deal with specific situations and to expect him to actually not moderate the server he loves to play on even if he has exactly the same powers.

Cuddly as my friends stated, you are too young man, you have no experience whatsoever in life and i would personally feel quite angry if i got moderated by a 13 year old kid (yes i know you are turning 14 in july ).

You are right in the middle of becoming a teenager and you are right in the process of forging your character. It has nothing to do with how good you show us you are, you are simply not experienced enough and there are a lot of tricky situations that you are required to deal with as a jail member where that experience and maturity comes handy and show the difference between how a puppet acts and how a member acts.

Even though you are quite mature for your age, it is still not enough to fill both maturity and experience gaps in my opinion.

For me it's a no.
He Has never been given a chance to show his Moderation skills From Member Position, If i were him, I would say: "Shut UP And give me the chance to show you my Best !"
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

@Shota please understand the seriousness of this position and if according to you he was never given a chance of moderating I would however say we can keep his application aside for a few months and he can freely try to apply again in say 3-4 months.....

I would go exactly according to what flath said and it is a NO from me

Anyways goodluck
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Flath wrote:Either you give him a jail position or you give him nothing, there is no in-between.

For me it's a no.
Flath wrote:My favorite regular. Always positive, always helpfull, always calm and rational. You moderate quite a bit ingame and you help me from time to time. My only con would have been commanding but you have started commanding the past few weeks. Good luck buddy but it's a yes from me !
^ quote from supercells apply

If you think cuddly is too young, so is Supercell, 1 year difference is not much.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 2):
Shotex, [email protected]$$

Return to “Accepted Applications”