[Accepted] Supercell's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Supercell's application

Post by Supercell »

-Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:162799656
- NickName : Supercell
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was an admin in the irgamerz
community(aka international revolution) and I have also been 3 times VIP here on nD.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 3-6 hours , in weekends its even more .
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started playing here in October 2015 on non steam and began in February 2016 on steam.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My life :

Hello guys , I am Supercell and I live in the Netherlands. I live in a big city called Rotterdam with my parents and a brother and sister. I am currently in the ninth grade on high school and this is one of the most important school years for me because I need to choose a curriculum for in the future when I need to choose a subject.

My hobbies :

My hobbies are playing football and gaming obviously. I play a lot of games on pc like counter strike and call of duty world at war . I also play games on my playstation 4 like fifa , cod bo3 and Titanfall 2 .
On Sundays I go to a indoor football club called TPP and train my favorite sport there. Every 3 weeks we have a friendly match against a random opponent because we don’t play in a league . Normally , I wanted to play in a field football club but because I am being busy with school , I don’t have time to train 2 or maybe 3 times a week and play a match in the same week. But anyways , I still like playing indoor football a lot !

Motivation :

I play here for a long time and I finally think its time for me to make an application for the jail team. I care a lot about this community because I really enjoy playing here with my friends and I think this community is the best community where I have ever played. Never did I stay for this long in a community without leaving . But there are always those guys who need to ruin the atmosphere in the server . There are always guys who need to harass, cheat or troll . I always try to moderate those guys who are rule breaking through the chat , PM –ingame or steam . But sometimes even if I moderate them and telling them what they are doing wrong , they continue with it .Most of the times if people don’t stop breaking the rules I report them or call a member. I really want to help this community and the current jail members to make Jailbreak a better place where people dont break the rules constantly

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I get a chance because I really want to help this community out and place it into a higher level !

PS : Feel free to pm me on steam/forums to talk about my application !

Regards,

Supercell
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Re: Supercell's application

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Hi, Supercell!
I've never had any problem with you in-game nor have I seen you acting immature. You are a skilled player, both in T and CT team, and I'm sure you now the rules by now. Your activity is good aswell. As for moderating, I can't remember you doing it before I started my break (not saying you didn't moderate, I just don't remember), can't really know if you are moderating nowadays, but I strongly believe you are.
Worth a trial, yes.

Goodluck with your application!
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
Supercell
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Hi supercell :)

You are friendly and nice guy, you are active ingame, report and level english is great. you know the rules and good commander, I see you play in the other servers and that's great. you deserve to join! Yes from me, good luck!

You have my support. :)
Last edited by BiXaAr-MeDy. on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author BiXaAr-MeDy. for the post:
Supercell
Hi
Flath

Post by Flath »

My favorite regular. Always positive, always helpfull, always calm and rational. You moderate quite a bit ingame and you help me from time to time. My only con would have been commanding but you have started commanding the past few weeks. Good luck buddy but it's a yes from me !
These users thanked the author Flath for the post (total 3):
Majin Vegeta #BB, NewtoN., Supercell

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Thanks for the replies guys !! Keep them coming !!
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Potato

Post by Potato »

Guy has shown his capabilities. Dedication to help the server. Mature, reports, cool guy to play with, you do moderate often. Maybe stand out a bit more. Either way. Just the overall bases required for membership. Worth getting trial atleast. Goodluck pal you got my yes
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Supercell
Recognize
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Omg wow, dont tell me you're 15 lmao! I thought u were 21 xD

Positive:
-good commander
-good moderator
-activity
-english
-mature

Neutral:
-reports

Cons :
-none

Conclusion: yes ofc a great addition to the team, mature af and someone who would be fit enough for such a position
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
Supercell
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I told you that I'd prefer if you could wait around two weeks or more (after the next meeting) as I think an accept would have been guaranteed by then but your chances right now seem to be quite high already, a bit disappointed by the lack of patience though.

You are indeed a very promising regular, nothing bad ever comes from you and it seems you have a genuine drive to do your best whenever playing. You're a great CT who knows when to warn, most CTs are too trustworthy and easy to rebel on but you know how to stay alive which is really refreshing.

When people without a doubtful side like yourself are applying the important part is the layer beyond the normal pros & cons, which I'd say are how well your arguments are, how good you are at finding solutions and your common sense/how logical you can be and also forum activity, the first one mentioned is hard to analyze as those kind of situations doesn't happen very often but haven't seen any doubtful actions regarding this but neither anything to prove you're above average and regarding the forum activity, I think you should note that quality -> quantity. Posting a lot in the spam section isn't what is looked at when forum activity is mentioned, it's how you take part in discussions that can further change the community in any kind of way, not saying you're not doing this but it just seems you overdo the forum games part. You could improve on that one.

Good luck.
Spoiler!
Not really a big con but if you plan to stay here for a while I'd really recommend buying a good microphone, if you have the money for it of course. It's not the worst atm but as you seem to command a lot it could be a lot more pleasant with a better one.
Last edited by Decency on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Supercell
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Pros

-Active and have good rule knowledge
-Good commander, good English
-You moderate well, you stand out from the crowd in positive way
-You report (on forums or calling members on steam)
-A nice guy to play and enjoy the game with, friendly mature and helpful
-A good ct like decency said you know what to do and you don't play/mess around

Cons

-Maybe more forum activity?

So my dear friend my vote is obviously a YES I think you deserve a spot in the team Good luck!
These users thanked the author Po!Nt for the post:
Supercell
Spoiler!
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Sup Cell!

I acutally was waiting for this moment. For "just" a regular you moderate very good and often. People respect you and mostly listen to your moderation. You even help other people to be heard f.e. about revives, about CTs responding to someone who (thinks) got freekilled, to clear the situation = you do stand out of the crowd.

You are always aware about hackers: eitherway you report them or try to handle the situation instantly by calling members. Also you gather enough proofs for cases like freekilling, harassing and abuse to get accepted reports on that = even though your forum reports are not much, i just stated you prefer to call members to handle it instantly...which is IMO better than reporting everything just to gather reports! And as a member that was called plenty of times, i feel the need to tell that.

As a CT you take over when its needed, tho when the current commander died. You never play around and always pay attention to the happening. I just would like to see you more commanding as the beginning commander ( could be my playtime recently that i didnt see it tho)

Never saw you do any kind of abuse nor provoking, you always try to keep a nice atmosphere ingame!

Only thing you have to increase is your forum activity, which should be easy to fix.
Overall its an absolute Yes from me. Good Luck mate.

EDIT: Now i wittnessed you do command frequently and good aswell. Nice to see that!
Last edited by Joel Miller on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Joel Miller for the post:
Supercell
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Dear rotjeknor.

Pros:
- Good English
- Mature
- Good commander and also good CT
- Dutch
- Funny and kind guy

Cons:
- Rotterdam

Conclusion : yes
These users thanked the author Wayne for the post:
Supercell

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Aprig

Post by Aprig »

what up.

this guy seems to be very dedicated to the game by commandig quite a lot, moderating when necessary, helping new players and being a great regular overall; never saw him provoking, insulting or breaking any rule, lad doing his best. you got my support.

good luck.
These users thanked the author Aprig for the post:
Supercell
BBM

Post by BBM »

Saw this guy in DM couple of times , already liked him ,He knows when to talk and when to not , He's responsive and he tends to have a calm and relaxed character. A YES FROM ME!
These users thanked the author BBM for the post:
Supercell
PeshK

Supercell's application

Post by PeshK »

Hello Supercell !
-Active on both forums/server
- Moderating/helping around
- Really nice guy
- Reports
- Good CT
- Fair player
- No cons from my side at all actually

Big YES

I hope you get the membership I look forward to see you
Last edited by PeshK on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
Supercell
Spoiler!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

You seem to be a nice, calm guy who would definitely be an asset to the team. Your commanding style is cool and you moderate a lot. Yes.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
Supercell

Return to “Accepted Applications”