Suggestions

User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Waschera »

Pukata wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Pukata wrote:No new VIP skins will be added, because we need to have a stable amount of so called "precache slots" (that is things like models, sounds, sprites take up). Maps and plugins takes up some of these "precache slots", and every server has a hardcoded limit of 512 (default cs precaches takes up to 450 slots alone). We are very close to that limit, and if we add too many models, we have 0 space left if we were to add a map in the future with some models in it, or any other extention that require one of these "precache slots". With 0 space left, the server crashes.
What about replacing them?
Also, sometimes you can't join the server (even if you try 10 times) because it says "reliable channel overflowed", checked with some people and they also get this. What could it be?
Usually happens on roundstart when the zombie mod resets itself, and has to set models back on every single player on the server. If too much is going on, too much information is sent to every player, which causes the player to overflow and disconnect. Yet another reason why we don't need more models. As for replacement, i need a wide opinion from all the VIPs on the server, who should decide whether they want to replace a skin. The skins were picked because of their uniqueness and quality, and some of the models presented on this topic are not of the highest quality when it comes to animations.
This also happens if the server is 31/32 players online. You have to wait until someone leaves the server or you will just get the "reliable channel overflowed" message.

One thing that i really think should be changed back is the price of maniac. Way, way to cheap at the moment. I used to play quite a lot of zombies but now i cant find myself joining the server since every round as a ct is impossible to win due to maniac being so cheap. I think at least adjust it back to what it was before you lowered it.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Waschera wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Pukata wrote:No new VIP skins will be added, because we need to have a stable amount of so called "precache slots" (that is things like models, sounds, sprites take up). Maps and plugins takes up some of these "precache slots", and every server has a hardcoded limit of 512 (default cs precaches takes up to 450 slots alone). We are very close to that limit, and if we add too many models, we have 0 space left if we were to add a map in the future with some models in it, or any other extention that require one of these "precache slots". With 0 space left, the server crashes.
What about replacing them?
Also, sometimes you can't join the server (even if you try 10 times) because it says "reliable channel overflowed", checked with some people and they also get this. What could it be?
Usually happens on roundstart when the zombie mod resets itself, and has to set models back on every single player on the server. If too much is going on, too much information is sent to every player, which causes the player to overflow and disconnect. Yet another reason why we don't need more models. As for replacement, i need a wide opinion from all the VIPs on the server, who should decide whether they want to replace a skin. The skins were picked because of their uniqueness and quality, and some of the models presented on this topic are not of the highest quality when it comes to animations.
This also happens if the server is 31/32 players online. You have to wait until someone leaves the server or you will just get the "reliable channel overflowed" message.

One thing that i really think should be changed back is the price of maniac. Way, way to cheap at the moment. I used to play quite a lot of zombies but now i cant find myself joining the server since every round as a ct is impossible to win due to maniac being so cheap. I think at least adjust it back to what it was before you lowered it.
You mean madness? If so then yes, it's rare the round people don't use madness to infect 2 humans only or something like that.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Waschera »

Madness was the name. I knew there was something wrong when i wrote it.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
Jmmys`
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Andromeda
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Jmmys` »

Increase price + make it so you can use it only once per round
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Jmmys` wrote:Increase price + make it so you can use it only once per round
Yes, a restriction should definitely be added.
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Bob Vegana »

What about adding grenade options? Like fire grenade, for example, having options, such as "trip laser" to make it as a planted zombie "laser trap", "homing beacon" to make it follow zombies before exploding, "sudden impact" to make it work as soon as it touches anything, and such? There were few more there.
User avatar
Jmmys`
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Andromeda
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Jmmys` »

It's a fast paced game mod, humans already have no reload and forcefield grenades and in my opinion this type of grenades you suggested are unnecessary
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
Bob Vegana
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Bob Vegana »

Jmmys` wrote:It's a fast paced game mod, humans already have no reload and forcefield grenades and in my opinion this type of grenades you suggested are unnecessary
Err, didn't quite understand your point.

I'm just sayin', that there wouldn't be any extra grenade, the same HE (fire), flashbang (ice) and light (smoke), which is already in the server. They would just be given a few extra functions mentioned in my previous post here. I think it's 1 little plugin providing it all for grenades, but there are plenty (about 6, including the normal one).
And I don't see it ruining the experience for any player either. I myself find trip laser function damn fun. It can be a little bit of a sense of secuirty without any severe malfunctions (working only once when triggered, as your typical ice, fire or light grenade), unlike with real heavy lasers, that could be planted in the air and block the way of all zombies. Those kinds suck.
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Queen's Revenge »

I agree with Jimmy here. As far as I understood the server is already "heavy" on plugins (?) and adding different nades would be unnecessary, like Jimmy said. From my pov the biggest problem at zm respawn atm is the mapcycle, so that's what we should be focusing on.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Cruxell »

Can zombies in general be nerfed? Type /toplist then go mapcycle; You'll see that zombies win approximately 80% of rounds. I'd make it so that they have less HP and humans deal more damage.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Pukata »

Donald Dump wrote:Can zombies in general be nerfed? Type /toplist then go mapcycle; You'll see that zombies win approximately 80% of rounds. I'd make it so that they have less HP and humans deal more damage.
That is the gameplay, so no.
User avatar
Jmmys`
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Andromeda
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Jmmys` »

Q: Can zombies use leap again immediately after getting shot? 'cuz i can't LUL
Suggestion: Lower the bank get "amount" or make items more expensive. You can get madness from the first round like what tha hell
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Suggestions

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Jmmys` wrote:Q: Can zombies use leap again immediately after getting shot? 'cuz i can't LUL
Suggestion: Lower the bank get "amount" or make items more expensive. You can get madness from the first round like what tha hell
Not immediately after, no.
Even if you lowered the "bank get amount", it would be still easy for them to buy madness, costs only 9 APs. Still, a restriction should be put on madness, like it is on the infection bombs.
These users thanked the author Queen's Revenge for the post:
Bahaa_1
User avatar
[email protected]
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:03 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions

Post by [email protected] »

hello.
I do not know or post, so I post here.
I have been playing at home since November 2016, every day.
I love your server.
BUT.......
I do not understand why you still have not banned...MAGNUM.
When there is no admin , this man , This allows to use a script to make crouching jumps,
Which is nothing natural,I only see this when a player uses a special script.
I would like to know if you allow this kind of script, so I could also install one.
Do not tell me this gentleman does not xite.
And when an admin arrives this gentleman disables his script.
He disconnects and reconnects on the server and he does no longer frag.
Normal ... without are script ...
Thank you for taking the time to read me.
And excuse me ...google translate.

Peace and love.
These users thanked the author [email protected] for the post:
Bahaa_1
Gotouda Aki
Posts: 3476
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions

Post by Gotouda Aki »

[email protected] wrote:hello.
I do not know or post, so I post here.
I have been playing at home since November 2016, every day.
I love your server.
BUT.......
I do not understand why you still have not banned...MAGNUM.
When there is no admin , this man , This allows to use a script to make crouching jumps,
Which is nothing natural,I only see this when a player uses a special script.
I would like to know if you allow this kind of script, so I could also install one.
Do not tell me this gentleman does not xite.
And when an admin arrives this gentleman disables his script.
He disconnects and reconnects on the server and he does no longer frag.
Normal ... without are script ...
Thank you for taking the time to read me.
And excuse me ...google translate.

Peace and love.
The correct section for reporting a player is here: http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php
Remember to take proper proof and screenshot of his ID and provide it in the report.
Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests