[Declined] #2

All declined Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:17575971

- NickName : SneL

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Was a member before but decided to leave, did my work as how a member should do.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Depends, between 0-8 hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? late 2010 but moved to jailbreak late 2012

- Do you have a working mic? Yes, taking my time to start commanding

My hobbies and about me : Hello my name is snel aka andreas, I live in norrland in sweden and im 24 y/o, im working at a car sale company that we work most for audi and mitsubishi. Live with my girlfriend in a small apartment but we working our way up to a bigger 1. My hobbies has always been working with cars and party, sadly the sofiero taking more and more days out of my life but im getting better.

Motivation : Seeing our current jailbreak members is rearly on except decency and looking at my activity rate I would mostly be online at the server and do my part as a member. Most people seeing me as that trollish/rulebreaking guy and I know it might be hard for admins to trust me considering that I was permed 2 times but you have also have to consider the current situation in jailbreak. People do not listen to those without member powers and they break the rules quite frequently, this makes the server not so enjoyable like it used to be with active members. In conclusion, I would like to help players in the server in every way possible and I hope you'd trust me after considering my motivation at this point.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
g0mik
Nallez

Re: #2

Post by Nallez »

if you've actually stopped your trolling behaviour you'll be a great member imo.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Has been a member in the past, active in the server and he is capable of handling the server quite fine. I vote yes. gl
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hello
PROs
-nice guy
-Helpful
-active
-English level quite enough

CONs
- I have never seen you command
-I want to see (more) Reports from you
-MOderation

In Conclusion, ----------------=> It will be NO from me
Good luck!
Last edited by Shotex on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

I never seen him moderating the servers or commanding or even reporting I do respect the point of view of snel but my suggestion would be no as for now only reason being we should rather give snel a little bit of time considering all goods and bads of him so he can improve and be a better member in the near future I wish snel all the best anyways and hope he understands the situation at this moment that he is just not ready.

Sincere thanks to all my friends and the nD team :D
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Aprig

Post by Aprig »

i vote yes no problem!!
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

[email protected]$$ wrote:I never seen him moderating the servers or commanding or even reporting I do respect the point of view of snel but my suggestion would be no as for now only reason being we should rather give snel a little bit of time considering all goods and bads of him so he can improve and be a better member in the near future I wish snel all the best anyways and hope he understands the situation at this moment that he is just not ready.

Sincere thanks to all my friends and the nD team :D
Moderating and reporting isn't the biggest 'CON' imo for me. I know how to moderate and make proper reports. But i rearly does those 2 cus in my points of view before it wasn't my duty to do.
Potato

Post by Potato »

I see maturity in you (besides the trollish behaviour in the past) which shows you got the tools to be a member. It'd be a shame if you get declined cuz of your trollish acts in the past. Other than that I think you'll be a great member.
Spoiler!
you have also have to consider the current situation in jailbreak. People do not listen to those without member powers and they break the rules quite frequently, this makes the server not so enjoyable like it used to be with active members.
Completely agree.
Recognize
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Even though this application does seem to come from good intentions, I would say that you haven't done enough to be granted a spot. I think you care more about yourself and your own playtime rather than the community' well-being. Some examples of that are lack of reports, moderating and lack of commanding, I know you prefer to be a T and that's fine but whenever you need to command (commander dies) it seems like you don't really care. However it's not as big of a con as it may sound like. We've had members like apapaoemama which I would argue had the same philosophy but he still did a great job while in-game, probably one of the best tbh. As you are old and experienced you won't have much trouble handling the server, the member team could also use your kind of activity. My only concern is how you would treat your friends if they do anything that needs to be moderated. I guess you could participate more in discussions on the forum as well. In the end I'm not giving you my yes but I wouldn't have anything against your acceptance. Lycka till!
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

You are great and all I see you a little trolly, great rebeller but I never seen you command, moderate or report I really do care if no one else does you really need those things in order to have a good mind to judge but not so much judgmental, we know you are good but we need you to be perfect and on point.....I totally agree with decency on his points, I dont see you perfectly fit for a member I just need to see you to act more like a member, GL!! will edit my post later if I have anything else to add. For now its an extend
Last edited by Romeo on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

From what other people have said, I believe you must've been a great member in the past and I'm sure you would be just as good now. Hell yeah.
AlwaysWIN

Post by AlwaysWIN »

Friendly , active 24/7 , mature
and I sometimes see u trolling in serious cases which is annoying ......
So I my conc. will obv. be YES!

Accepted!

Welcome to the Team!!
Last edited by AlwaysWIN on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

pro's

- friendly
-known
-you active
-yourr english is good
-you know the rules
-age, you are mature enough

con's

-not command
-don't put reports

conclusion:

i see you good, you deserve join to clan, concerning the reports, i think you know how..
it's not problem imo
=> Yes for me , gL snel.
Last edited by BiXaAr-MeDy. on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

Pro's ;
-nice
-experienced
-active

Con's ;
-no command

So I would say a yes but you got to command more ;)

(edit: oh yes and ofcourse a yes)
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

You might need to command more often. If you do so you will get my yes!
Last edited by PoP^ on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User banned 1 Day for this post

Return to “Declined Applications”