[CoR] :/

All declined Applications are stored here.
0__________o

:/

Post by 0__________o »

- Name: badass | 0__________o Տ₭ᶖᶅ
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174600214
- NickName: թᵲὅ Տ₭ᶖᶅ
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): 2 years ago i was chat modderator in a Minecraft server (Guildcraft) :/ but I quited mc. :\
- Average amount of time on the servers per day: I can't confirm but if you ask me out of 24 hours a day i am 25 hours online I can't confirm bro :/
- When did you start playing on our servers? 2012 then i change wifi 2014 it says on my old ID ask my bro Lien i send her msg long time ago :\
- Hobbies, Studies etc: my hobbies are playing soccer and playing cs 1.6. My study atm is hbo engineering :/. I speak multiple languages and got 100+ friends on steam nothing more to say about my life hh :\
- motivation: Great friends of me like DECENCCYS(;_;) Quens(-_-) Uhu(+_+) Madlife(@_=) dee dee (bro) Dony(0_o) etc. are mods or admins. So why not me I have never been banned before only 1 ct ban in all that time, and people like Apple are ruining this server with swearing etc so I want to be modding the chat of the nD servers for free.
Potato

Re: :/

Post by Potato »

I don't see you anyway near membership yet.
You break alot of rules, you lack experience of how things work, the majority don't know you, you don't stand out of the crowd. You lack authority, Basically you wouldn't know how to handle rulebreakers and so on.. All and all I think its too soon for you to apply since you have quite of few cons In my opinion. Try again at a later date. Goodluck.
Recognize
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

I have crippling depression.

Apple

Post by Apple »

Potato wrote:I don't see you anyway near membership yet.
You break alot of rules, you lack experience of how things work, the majority don't know you, you don't stand out of the crowd. You lack authority, Basically you wouldn't know how to handle rulebreakers and so on.. All and all I think its too soon for you to apply since you have quite of few cons In my opinion. Try again at a later date. Goodluck.
Someone took it seriously rofl

YES
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

Apple wrote:
Potato wrote:I don't see you anyway near membership yet.
Someone took it seriously rofl

YES
This is really serious nd | 0________o would be great dont ruin this for me pls
gal

Post by gal »

-placeholder-
4u bro
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

ANGER wrote:-placeholder-
4u bro
In their finest hours I know who supports me (@_=--) bros for life
Pentagram41

Post by Pentagram41 »

me and you are friends we played roadrage togheter
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

Pentagram41 wrote:me and you are friends we played roadrage togheter
pentagram pro hhhhh
SosA

Post by SosA »

This has noting to do about his application if you have something to say about him please use the format

Format
Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
0__________o

Post by 0__________o »

Thanks for these replies guys but I dont know what rules I exactly broke other than swearing a bit to friends nothing more. I don't see why everybody on this server needs to know me for me to become a member, and like I said I was moderator on a Minecraft server before (Guildcraft) and that server has a player base of 1500-2000 people online at all time and I came across all types of people (with that i mean adv-spam-rude). And ofcourse I do not have much authority since I am not a nD member looool. But whatever like you said not a lot of people know me I didn't even know you or payed attention to see you online on the servers so I do not know where all these claims came from. It's like as if I bully people on this server (other than apple he is a noob(jk)). So yeah bro we will see.

Yours sincerely,

~0__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________o
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

You just posted a spam topic in the recruitment section before, mean you didnt look at the rules, you are immature, provoke too much, play around too much as a ct in jb which still counts for nD fun......soooo NO!

EDIT : never seen moderate and I never seen you on fun servers....maybe its just me

EDIT1:
Spoiler!
0__________o wrote:NO... no no. Unexperienced noob that is new to the community, why would you want somebody like this in power. Like wtf men

BUT I WILL SHOW MERCY you ruined my golden 100% success opportunity but that shouldn't be the reason for you not to become member. I have learned you much and I believe you are now able to become member you possess all that is needed. Good luck I say YES.. yes yes

PS I will do kissy kissy will all my admin friends :\ to let you become member.

Quite immature reply, as people say "if you want to be a member, then act like one!"
Last edited by Romeo on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

B3AR #REKT wrote:
This has noting to do about his application if you have something to say about him please use the format

Format
Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-
... don't moderate if you aren't going to follow the rules yourself. lol.

at this moment in time, you don't have much chance of become a member. you are more active on jailbreak (on the steam account) than the fun servers combined, so how come you didn't apply for jail? you don't moderate in the servers and i haven't seen any reports either and you have flamed people in the past.

this is in my eyes, maybe not in someone else's but i will vote a no for now.

just moderate in the servers and report if the rule breaker continues to do what he/she does and be more active on the fun servers then i might change my vote.

gl
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

0__________o wrote:NO... no no. Unexperienced noob that is new to the community, why would you want somebody like this in power. Like wtf men

BUT I WILL SHOW MERCY you ruined my golden 100% success opportunity but that shouldn't be the reason for you not to become member. I have learned you much and I believe you are now able to become member . So good luck I say YES.. yes yes
Your comment on Apple's application-

Very immature, no.
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
Romeo
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Rawrrrr :3 wrote:

BUT I WILL SHOW MERCY you ruined my golden 100% success opportunity but that shouldn't be the reason for you not to become member. I have learned you much and I believe you are now able to become member . So good luck I say YES.. yes yes
Your comment on Apple's application-

Very immature, no.
+1 and like potato said you must to work more and more to get a member place in the team . You said i had play from 2014 . But i didnt see you alot in the servers . Sorry but i think you are not serious as most as posible for this powers . Even if all the team of neondragon is for you freends dont meen that you can be member . Sory but no for me

Return to “Declined Applications”