Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

User avatar
NewtoN.
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: Bucharest
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by NewtoN. »

PLEASURE wrote:
NewtoN. wrote:ok so it's 17:00 and there are 31 players on the server. if i am a regular i can't join because some snotty 10 yo named [P{c} gamer [IR] is taking my spot. fuck me, right?

the server should have a system that kicks non steamers as the traffic goes up or they get kicked when a steam player tries to join. steam players should have an advantage over them. why? because most of the NS suck at the game, they don't speak english, they don't understand rules and most importantly they are not part of this community so they are not even fun to play against because we don't know them. i would like to play with one of my friends, not Default-TB [182817]... just another blank face that comes and goes and nobody really cares about.

spectating only cts during hns rounds should be an option so the people don't get bored looking at a black screen. i don't think that PMs are the problem but steam chat is.

https://gyazo.com/f6b9b9dfd8058f4ca0625f991a17a871
BTW in that screenshot alone I can say that there a few steamers that appear to be non steamers in the server. I can also point out some non steamers like Tamerlane(still not sure if he's even a non steamer) who have good English and actually engage in the server. Another one there is KarateQ, whose also another energetic cool dude in that screenshot whose a non steamer.Then there's hANK who actually listens to advice. The list can go on and on(from that screenshot alone). I can see where your point is coming from however its not good to generalise all non steamers as there are a lot that will take advice and just join in if given the opportunity, and a system like that would mean that all non steamers are viewed equally in terms of their contribution to the servers, which is false. We can do the same to steamers and Po!Nt :trollface: out the really bad ones and try make rules for all steamers but that's wrong, so I don't see why this would be fair at all.
i agree. NS should get a notification to let them know why they have been kicked and a link to the forums where they can apply for "special" status. or after let's say 100 hours of playtime they don't get kicked anymore.

edit: peak hour now in jb. there is a NS which is hacking and insulting other people (his name is America dumbest country), telling us to suck his indian ****. also there is one in the ct team who is trying to command over other cts, screaming in mic and failing miserably. people are asking him to leave.
Last edited by NewtoN. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KaitoKid »

PLEASURE wrote:
NewtoN. wrote:ok so it's 17:00 and there are 31 players on the server. if i am a regular i can't join because some snotty 10 yo named [P{c} gamer [IR] is taking my spot. fuck me, right?

the server should have a system that kicks non steamers as the traffic goes up or they get kicked when a steam player tries to join. steam players should have an advantage over them. why? because most of the NS suck at the game, they don't speak english, they don't understand rules and most importantly they are not part of this community so they are not even fun to play against because we don't know them. i would like to play with one of my friends, not Default-TB [182817]... just another blank face that comes and goes and nobody really cares about.

spectating only cts during hns rounds should be an option so the people don't get bored looking at a black screen. i don't think that PMs are the problem but steam chat is.

https://gyazo.com/f6b9b9dfd8058f4ca0625f991a17a871
BTW in that screenshot alone I can say that there a few steamers that appear to be non steamers in the server. I can also point out some non steamers like Tamerlane(still not sure if he's even a non steamer) who have good English and actually engage in the server. Another one there is KarateQ, whose also another energetic cool dude in that screenshot whose a non steamer.Then there's hANK who actually listens to advice. The list can go on and on(from that screenshot alone). I can see where your point is coming from however its not good to generalise all non steamers as there are a lot that will take advice and just join in if given the opportunity, and a system like that would mean that all non steamers are viewed equally in terms of their contribution to the servers, which is false. We can do the same to steamers and Po!Nt :trollface: out the really bad ones and try make rules for all steamers but that's wrong, so I don't see why this would be fair at all.
lol tamerlane is one of the biggest harassers on the server and hANK wallhacks what u mean good nonsteamers
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Apple »

you cannot classify non-steamers and steamers as different value players lol. I agree most nonsteamers are hackers or cunts but then there are some steamers who are mic spamming, freekilling, being triggerhappy af and not listening to any advice whatsoever. Don't differentiate nonsteamers and steamers unless you are considering to make the server steam only, just add auto-kick that would kick people who haven't moved for over 5 minutes or so.
These users thanked the author Apple for the post (total 2):
Bob Vegana, KleN^Clowns
User avatar
KleN^Clowns
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: Jordan
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KleN^Clowns »

NewtoN. wrote:1. non steamers
imo non steamers shouldn't be allowed to join ct team when there are more than 16 players on the server. 95% of them are kids who are unable to understand the rules even after they play 20 hours.
it's frustrating when the server is full and there are non steamers online. when the server is full they should get kicked and make room for regulars.
they are not responsible to buy a 10 euro game on steam, why would they play as ct and ruin the game? especially when the server is full.

to sum it up i think non steamers that actually hacked the game shouldn't get the same privilege as people who paid some money to play. it's the first thing you can do to make admins sure that you are not hacking, understand english a little bit and you are a responsible human being for not downloading the game illegally.

2. spec and hns
people are ghosting a lot during hns round and it kills the fun. after dying they shouldn't be allowed to spec. please make the screen black after you get killed in hns.

3. a /wall command could be useful when spectating a possible hacker.

4. boxing day is boring. you can make all ts spawn in the cage with the door closed and let them box until there is one left.
You need to mention that there is Nonsteamers CT's better than steamers. so you can't add rules that mention all Nonsteamers are the same ..
Image
User avatar
KleN^Clowns
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: Jordan
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KleN^Clowns »

PLEASURE wrote:
NewtoN. wrote:ok so it's 17:00 and there are 31 players on the server. if i am a regular i can't join because some snotty 10 yo named [P{c} gamer [IR] is taking my spot. fuck me, right?

the server should have a system that kicks non steamers as the traffic goes up or they get kicked when a steam player tries to join. steam players should have an advantage over them. why? because most of the NS suck at the game, they don't speak english, they don't understand rules and most importantly they are not part of this community so they are not even fun to play against because we don't know them. i would like to play with one of my friends, not Default-TB [182817]... just another blank face that comes and goes and nobody really cares about.

spectating only cts during hns rounds should be an option so the people don't get bored looking at a black screen. i don't think that PMs are the problem but steam chat is.

https://gyazo.com/f6b9b9dfd8058f4ca0625f991a17a871
BTW in that screenshot alone I can say that there a few steamers that appear to be non steamers in the server. I can also point out some non steamers like Tamerlane(still not sure if he's even a non steamer) who have good English and actually engage in the server. Another one there is KarateQ, whose also another energetic cool dude in that screenshot whose a non steamer.Then there's hANK who actually listens to advice. The list can go on and on(from that screenshot alone). I can see where your point is coming from however its not good to generalise all non steamers as there are a lot that will take advice and just join in if given the opportunity, and a system like that would mean that all non steamers are viewed equally in terms of their contribution to the servers, which is false. We can do the same to steamers and Po!Nt :trollface: out the really bad ones and try make rules for all steamers but that's wrong, so I don't see why this would be fair at all.
The Nonsteamers you mentioned are the worst on server .
KarateQ and hANK are big harassers ..
Remember, we are talking about Nonsteamers CT's !
Image
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Spoiler!
KleN^Clowns wrote:
PLEASURE wrote:
NewtoN. wrote:ok so it's 17:00 and there are 31 players on the server. if i am a regular i can't join because some snotty 10 yo named [P{c} gamer [IR] is taking my spot. fuck me, right?

the server should have a system that kicks non steamers as the traffic goes up or they get kicked when a steam player tries to join. steam players should have an advantage over them. why? because most of the NS suck at the game, they don't speak english, they don't understand rules and most importantly they are not part of this community so they are not even fun to play against because we don't know them. i would like to play with one of my friends, not Default-TB [182817]... just another blank face that comes and goes and nobody really cares about.

spectating only cts during hns rounds should be an option so the people don't get bored looking at a black screen. i don't think that PMs are the problem but steam chat is.

https://gyazo.com/f6b9b9dfd8058f4ca0625f991a17a871
BTW in that screenshot alone I can say that there a few steamers that appear to be non steamers in the server. I can also point out some non steamers like Tamerlane(still not sure if he's even a non steamer) who have good English and actually engage in the server. Another one there is KarateQ, whose also another energetic cool dude in that screenshot whose a non steamer.Then there's hANK who actually listens to advice. The list can go on and on(from that screenshot alone). I can see where your point is coming from however its not good to generalise all non steamers as there are a lot that will take advice and just join in if given the opportunity, and a system like that would mean that all non steamers are viewed equally in terms of their contribution to the servers, which is false. We can do the same to steamers and Po!Nt :trollface: out the really bad ones and try make rules for all steamers but that's wrong, so I don't see why this would be fair at all.
The Nonsteamers you mentioned are the worst on server .
KarateQ and hANK are big harassers ..
Remember, we are talking about Nonsteamers CT's !
While I've only see Tamerlane harass out of the people in my list I can trust the people that replied. In regards to non steam CTs, it is a really hard problem to solve, because while they are quite the burden when the servers full, when its early morning or really late at night, it's mostly non steamers that are on the server and commanding(Trying at least). But they are really, really annoying to play with sometimes with their lack of rule knowledge
User avatar
S.W.A.T
Posts: 535
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:28 am
Location: Everywhere !
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by S.W.A.T »

adding ranks likE who have
+2000 Hours ____ Gamer
+15000 points ____ SemiPro
+25000 points ____ Pro
+35000 points ____ the King
+50000 points ____ The legend
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Apple »

S.W.A.T wrote:adding ranks likE who have
+2000 Hours ____ Gamer
+15000 points ____ SemiPro
+25000 points ____ Pro
+35000 points ____ the King
+50000 points ____ The legend
This is of no use, ranks like those don't define anything. However, a person who has earned most points per month could be given some perk like 1 week VIP the following month or maybe a permanent poison knife for the following month until a new person takes over the record. thanks for the idea ^^
These users thanked the author Apple for the post:
Lawliet
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KING SNEL »

perm dd in shop
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Apple »

SneL #LienV3 wrote:perm dd in shop
too op
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Decency »

Poison is too weak and has close to no impact at all, afaik it's 3/5 hp per second which is just too little. I suggest making it 10/15 hp per second to make it worth the money, for comparison DD is 1k less and oneshots.
User avatar
Lawliet
Friend of the Community
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Lawliet »

nerf dd.
Papito
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Papito »

how about adding harpoon war on lr and tgames
Gotouda Aki
Posts: 3476
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Gotouda Aki »

S.W.A.T wrote:adding ranks likE who have
+2000 Hours ____ Gamer
+15000 points ____ SemiPro
+25000 points ____ Pro
+35000 points ____ the King
+50000 points ____ The legend
We already had a system like this. It was based on how many kills you did, but I don't know what happened to it.
It was for Surf GG though, I think.
Decency wrote:Poison is too weak and has close to no impact at all, afaik it's 3/5 hp per second which is just too little. I suggest making it 10/15 hp per second to make it worth the money, for comparison DD is 1k less and oneshots.
Could maybe make it 10HP with a slow if possible.
PaPa wrote:how about adding harpoon war on lr and tgames
How would this work?

@Double Damage In my opinion, if anything is going to be made to it, it's making it more expensive. It already has a huge impact on the game. But I don't think there's any plans on changing anything about Double Damage.
User avatar
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Voropoulo »

Nai wrote:
PaPa wrote:how about adding harpoon war on lr and tgames
How would this work?
When the game starts, each one of them, have a harpoon and they have to shoot each other. If they miss their shot they have to run and take the harpoon. Or you could do it like unlimited harpoons like dodgeball.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests