[Accepted] Spax's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
the kek velco

Re: Spax's Application

Post by the kek velco »

Right. So, you've applied for Neondragon. Okay, I see. I and some friends of mine were on Teamspeak. It was a relaxing, calm and intense atmosphere. But then, you arrived like a bull. You and your voice input button. You pressed, you spoke. The voices we heard were shocking. I was shocked, he was shocked, she was shocked, in all my cat started meowing. IT WAS THAT SHOCKING.

So you've applied for Neondragon. Yes, you have. I'm here to judge. Give my vote. You won't stop me giving my vote. That time you came on Teamspeak, destroyed the atmosphere, the gameplay, the communication, the teamplay and most of all the calm atmosphere. The words you used to describe us, they weren't impressive. You angrily used your voice input button. You destroyed the atmosphere. You destroyed it. Yes, you did. Therefore it's a no, no and a no. My vote, my freedom and my rights. I vote no. Thank you.

User banned for 2 weeks
These users thanked the author the kek velco for the post:
wHx
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Is this application still going? I was half expecting to see it being closed on request lol
You slap people to steal their spots in games, you teamattack regularly and there's plenty of times where I've seen you and JTc on the server when there's no members and there's like half the server harassing. I'm expecting either of you every time to try and moderate them or even tell them to calm down but every time neither of you do anything. There's also no scenario where I can imagine you not special-treating your mates if you get on the team, you do it enough as a CT already. Unlike JTc tho, it's like you ain't even trying to act like a member lol
Have you given up already or are you thinking you've already got a free pass into the team and you don't need to try anymore since Lien seems to want you as a member and you seem to be quite friendly with Nai, the only active admin aside from Waschera?

I would say there's no chance of you getting accepted tbh but these lot can't be trusted to be unbiased so ye sfe welcome to the team pm lien for info
Spoiler!
didn't even wanna reply to this app but ye pick better targets to abuse your VIP on. Don't slap me and give me an 'XDDD' when I call u out like we're mates, I don't know u like that g
EDIT: Respect to my jail members tho, they all spoke the truth, I'm guessing Lien or someone told doeda and flath off in private so they had to edit their original posts but I fully agree with the original message. The members who moderate the server he's applying for are saying this guy has no chance, so I'm hoping that has some weight.
STEAM_0:0:51774830
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

KaitoKid wrote:Is this application still going? I was half expecting to see it being closed on request lol
You slap people to steal their spots in games, you teamattack regularly and there's plenty of times where I've seen you and JTc on the server when there's no members and there's like half the server harassing. I'm expecting either of you every time to try and moderate them or even tell them to calm down but every time neither of you do anything. There's also no scenario where I can imagine you not special-treating your mates if you get on the team, you do it enough as a CT already. Unlike JTc tho, it's like you ain't even trying to act like a member lol
Have you given up already or are you thinking you've already got a free pass into the team and you don't need to try anymore since Lien seems to want you as a member and you seem to be quite friendly with Nai, the only active admin aside from Waschera?

I would say there's no chance of you getting accepted tbh but these lot can't be trusted to be unbiased so ye sfe welcome to the team pm lien for info
Spoiler!
didn't even wanna reply to this app but ye pick better targets to abuse your VIP on. Don't slap me and give me an 'XDDD' when I call u out like we're mates, I don't know u like that g
Sorry but you're so full of it Kaito, I slapped you once on a saw game and you've been hating me ever since. And you not being able to imagine a scenario that I would'nt treat my mates the same way is total nonsense, you're bringing up because of you dislikeing me. I might be all friendly and supportive to my friends on teamspeak, but from a member perspective it would NOT matter if they're my best friends or my worst enemies.

Apart from that I've always moderated when I felt it's necessary, and on situations where I can help I've done my best to help people out but what more can a regular do than just ask them to please calm down in chat?. I can't believe you're calling people biased whilst your whole response comes from a personal grudge that occured from a slap.

Wish I could take your comment seriously but hating on someone because of 1 thing is not gonna make anyone take your response seriously, I'd happy to talk to you on steam if there's anything you want to discuss.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

KaitoKid wrote:Is this application still going? I was half expecting to see it being closed on request lol

Spoiler!
EDIT: Respect to my jail members tho, they all spoke the truth, I'm guessing Lien or someone told doeda and flath off in private so they had to edit their original posts but I fully agree with the original message. The members who moderate the server he's applying for are saying this guy has no chance, so I'm hoping that has some weight.
I got fuckall to do with any of this lol. I messaged doeda about what he wrote, as I wasn't here when he EDITED his post after he'd spoken to spaxor (not me!). And I haven't spoken to Flath in like, months. So please, by all means... go bother someone else with your bs. Oh, and don't come with ''haha, triggered'' or whatever idiotic reply will follow. Post anything non worthy to this topic and I will personally ban you off this forum, you've been warned enough!! So please get lost with your butthurt response.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Why shouldn't he be butthurt, 90% of everyone who replied here are incredibly blind and biased, including you who are an admin. When it looks like a person he clearly doesn't see as member material will get in because of these stupid posts he has more than enough reason to be "butthurt" "Get lost with your butthurt response" Please shut the fuck up, are you an admin or a 15 year old girl on her period? You obviously can't be professional when it comes to stuff like this so I keep wondering why you still have the right to even vote on applications? Having close to no playtime with Spaxor still voting yes is just one example of your idiocy. While Kaito is one of the few in this community who knows how to write a good response on applications with no bias at all(toward x person)and you write a fucking stupid response basically shit talking and threatening him? He is one of the smarter people in this community he knows what he is talking about. He knows how to be critical of people and notices the small things that others ignore and honestly I would trust him to even be part of the final say (admin level) if it were a thing to let people do that.

I can vouch for his response up to 100% as well.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 6):
gal, KaitoKid, NewtoN., MADLIFE!, wHx, PoP^
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Spoiler!

Sorry but you're so full of it Kaito, I slapped you once on a saw game and you've been hating me ever since. And you not being able to imagine a scenario that I would'nt treat my mates the same way is total nonsense, you're bringing up because of you dislikeing me. I might be all friendly and supportive to my friends on teamspeak, but from a member perspective it would NOT matter if they're my best friends or my worst enemies.

Apart from that I've always moderated when I felt it's necessary, and on situations where I can help I've done my best to help people out but what more can a regular do than just ask them to please calm down in chat?. I can't believe you're calling people biased whilst your whole response comes from a personal grudge that occured from a slap.

Wish I could take your comment seriously but hating on someone because of 1 thing is not gonna make anyone take your response seriously, I'd happy to talk to you on steam if there's anything you want to discuss.
The slap wasn't the 'trigger' for me writing a reply full of 'hate' as you say it was the trigger for me replying to your application. I didn't write all this negativity because you slapped me lol, it's how I've felt about your application since day 1 but I didn't comment because some of the people I play with daily were backing you up and I didn't feel like going against them. Also 'ever since' lmao, I wrote this reply literally 10 mins after the slap you're making it sound like we grew up together and I've hated you for like 8 years.
Idk maybe you're going off the lack of pros, in which case I'd say check my reply on JTc's apply. While you're here tho, tell me why you aren't moderating/commanding/doing anything memberlike. Also find me someone active whose opinion I respect and trust to be unbiased that supports your application if you're so convinced I'm smearing your name
Spoiler!
Also big up yourself Lien, you come on the server abusing anytime you're depressed from your job, you act like the last person anyone would even think is an admin and then when I assume you do certain things based on that and your general personality you're surprised xDD?? Yet when I'm playing peacefully and you come on the server and start saying shit like 'kaito if you provoke me one more time I'm straight up banning you' when I haven't even done anything the scenario is different??? If you behave a certain way, people are gonna blame a lot of shit on you don't act surprised you've been doing it to me and my circle for the past 3 years lmao. and ye if you do forum ban me at least leave this reply up so people can see your hypocrisy
juicy EDIT: i'm getting intel on steam that Lien told spaxor on teamspeak she'll 'leave after she guarantees spaxor a spot on the team' lmao no fucking wonder he ain't even trying
Last edited by KaitoKid on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post (total 2):
gal, Decency
STEAM_0:0:51774830
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Blankmaster wrote:
Decency wrote:Why shouldn't he be butthurt, 90% of everyone who replied here are incredibly blind and biased, including you who are an admin. When it looks like a person he clearly doesn't see as member material will get in because of these stupid posts he has more than enough reason to be "butthurt" "Get lost with your butthurt response" Please shut the fuck up, are you an admin or a 15 year old girl on her period? You obviously can't be professional when it comes to stuff like this so I keep wondering why you still have the right to even vote on applications? Having close to no playtime with Spaxor still voting yes is just one example of your idiocy. While Kaito is one of the few in this community who knows how to write a good response on applications with no bias at all(toward x person)and you write a fucking stupid response basically shit talking and threatening him? He is one of the smarter people in this community he knows what he is talking about. He knows how to be critical of people and notices the small things that others ignore and honestly I would trust him to even be part of the final say (admin level) if it were a thing to let people do that.

Come on, quit the drama, everybody.
It's just opinions.
Yes !opinions! regulars have to accept with sentences "i'll ban you if you continue". I took once a warning for a fucking 1 MONTH forum ban if i replied with a sentence 'True, i'm sorry for my spam' WTF is that???
Does an admin need to have on everything the last word? Like im admin = king and you are "just" a regular so su??? Should a person in a position like an admin not can take opinions or criticism at all too as the author felt it? Honestly really sad to see that since some regulars way more active than (a lot of) other power stuff in the servers or forum aswell.

Nvm OT:
I didn't played the last 1 or 2 months in JB but what i saw before was that you often tended to mess/play around and being very triggerhappy at the end if you saw a lot of CT's died. I saw no really insulting/harassing from you but if you would joke with friends like that you shouldn't forget that you would be a role model in the future if you would get your trial as member. Having fun and breaking rules (teamattacking) is a huge different i think, specially if many regulars get warned, switched or banned for that reason.
So an applicant should stay at the rules and do not abuse any kind of the rules and should moderate those which are doing that. This i meant in general and i think i have no right to judge you at the point you would be a good or bad member (because of my low playtime).
Good luck again and maybe you can proof a lot that they were wrong with their reflection on you.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Decency wrote:Why shouldn't he be butthurt, 90% of everyone who replied here are incredibly blind and biased, including you who are an admin. When it looks like a person he clearly doesn't see as member material will get in because of these stupid posts he has more than enough reason to be "butthurt" "Get lost with your butthurt response" Please shut the fuck up, are you an admin or a 15 year old girl on her period? You obviously can't be professional when it comes to stuff like this so I keep wondering why you still have the right to even vote on applications? Having close to no playtime with Spaxor still voting yes is just one example of your idiocy. While Kaito is one of the few in this community who knows how to write a good response on applications with no bias at all(toward x person)and you write a fucking stupid response basically shit talking and threatening him? He is one of the smarter people in this community he knows what he is talking about. He knows how to be critical of people and notices the small things that others ignore and honestly I would trust him to even be part of the final say (admin level) if it were a thing to let people do that.

You should know better than to bash down on an admin on a public forum, whatever history you might have with someone there is absolutely no need to attack someone like this. Please take it in private if you have any personal issues with Lien and stop creating unnecessary drama here and keep on topic. Posting a response agreeing with your friend just to bash down on someone you don't agree with is not really appropriate.

And please quit the childish behaviour with comments like this :
Decency wrote: Please shut the fuck up, are you an admin or a 15 year old girl on her period?
This is really not how a member should behave and be a rolemodel to the regulars that look up to you.

Please quit the unnecessary hate and get on topic.
These users thanked the author spaxor for the post (total 3):
:) Sensei, gal, PeshK
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Removed the most recent unnecessary posts not related to spaxors application in any way.

OT:

I was planning on not posting my opinion since i rarely do so before the admin meeting. However recent events and questions from people in private have changed my mind.

I'll start by listing some pro's that you possess.
  • Active, friendly, old regular, brings a positive atmosphere most of the times you join the server. All this shows that you know how things work around here, which a lot of recent applicants have had trouble with.
Now over to the less good sides.
  • I sit here with the feeling that you really dont put in the effort to show us anything that would indicate that you would be a capable member, as a few others have already mentioned. The report con was something that was brought up as soon as you made your application and you have said yourself that you are going to work on it yet that has never happened. I have also never seen you take initiative to try and moderate in-game, answering questions and so, which makes it really hard to know if you know all the rules and that you will be able to moderate them properly.
  • I find it really hard to trust you to be calm and unbiased when you are put on the spot, especially if it involved someone in your circle of "friends". You act very different when 1 or more of your "friends" is online at the same time, mostly joking around showing very immature behavior. I am pretty confident that you would treat them a different way than you would other people and act accordingly when they are online.
  • You wrote in your motivation that you want to change the way people nowadays sees members but I am not sure that "your way", from what you have showed the past month, would be a better way. Playing around, showing signs of throllish behavior to often, breaking the rules and being immature at times. Can’t see how this would be a change for the better if you were let in the team.
You ask for a trial so that you can prove yourself but the problem is that you have to prove that you are worthy of a trial before and during your application period. You haven't put in enough effort to do so in my eyes. It just feels like you half expected to be in the team already since you had a few regulars already pressuring you to make the application and that lead you to not put in the effort. It will be a no from me this upcoming admin meeting unless something very drastic happens.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
kami (GER]
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Extended

We all agreed that you have many good aspect that we look for in a member candidate. However we decided on an extend for now. You still repeat mistakes you have made in the past which is a big concern. Giving special treatment to your "friends", miss behaving and breaking rules are all things we still notice from time to time and we would like to see you really put some effort into changing this. We also believe you should try and make a few reports as well as moderate more than what you are currently doing. Give it a last good push and we belive you'll get there next month.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
kami (GER]
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Good luck (: Stay true to yourself, always!
SosA

Post by SosA »

Good luck

EDIT forgot the luck
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

nice spam post @the two above mine.
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

kami (GER] wrote:nice spam post @the two above mine.
And how exactly is your post non-spam?

Lets not turn this into proper spam though. Please follow our forum rules.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
PeshK
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

On what I've seen from this guy is literally a good guy and a calm guy who can commands properly, hes chill and not making any troubles allthough he doesn't moderate sometimes but that will come also I trust him with it. My vote is a yes and goodluck sir. Don't break me down.

Greets.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Return to “Accepted Applications”