[Accepted] Spax's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Waschera

Re: Spax's Application

Post by Waschera »

This is spaxors application so keep it on topic from now on. If you guys want to discuss this further take it in private.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Aprig

Post by Aprig »

Positive:
-active
-great rule knowledge
-creative commander
-fair
-helpful
-devoted/dedicated

Negative:
-

Conclusion: Yes, because he deserves a chance to prove who he really is and I think he will only bring benefits to the server.

Good luck.
Last edited by Aprig on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Papito

Post by Papito »

As far as I know you, I think you're fit to become a member.
Pros:-
-Calm
-smart
-good knowledge of rules
-seen you moderating a couple of times
-capable if handling any kind of situation

Cons:-
Reports

Overall:-
Yes. Because you deserve to get a chance
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Decency wrote:Being hypocritical doesn't make the point any less valid so there's really no point in bringing it up unless you want deviate from the subject that's being discussed and try to throw hissy fits, comparing me to spaxor or JTc is not really a smart thing to do as I had already been member 2 times and had clearly proven myself to the community while they have not.

My "jokes" are there to connect with people, even though it's mostly cringey there's always someone who responds and then we'll have a little fun chat.

On the peak of the servers, I get people spamming my name 10 times a round and I always answer everyone, the only time I ignore people is when I think they can't be argued with so it's better to let the situation burn out instead of keep going at it.
Spoiler!
Sorry if this counts as spam, felt like I needed to respond.
I'm sorry but how can you compare yourself as a higher person than them? You joined back, you trolled and were annoying everyone when I was still a member and I had to moderate you countless of times. Then you applied and changed so yes, you're being a hypocrite.

not an attack, just figured I should respond to this.
And now you're a troller yourself, so that makes u a hypocrite as well xd
But I never said I am not a hypocrite, he is implying it.

Also, for Decency:
You've proven that you're capable of being a member unlike spaxor and Jtc ( your words, not mine) but does that mean you can leave, come back as a troll, stop trolling and apply again? No, so yes you can be compared to eachother since you 3 have done the same thing.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Okat that's enough. Any more discussions about this or stuff related to anything but this application will result in a forum ban. This includes any messages directed towards each other yet adding an OT to it -to try and make it somewhat right-. Cut it out or get lost!
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

LOL these arguments, I love them..

OT

From what I have seen I so no reason as to why you can't have a trial, a trial is there for a reason. If you do shit then you get declined or if you do well then you get accepted. Obviously there are pros and cons. I agree with most of things in here anyway but the cons aren't a huge issue so that is why I would say YES for a trial.
Spoiler!
Nallez, you and Decency are trolls get over it you hypocrites...
User warned for this post
Last edited by Wongerz on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Nallez wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Decency wrote:Being hypocritical doesn't make the point any less valid so there's really no point in bringing it up unless you want deviate from the subject that's being discussed and try to throw hissy fits, comparing me to spaxor or JTc is not really a smart thing to do as I had already been member 2 times and had clearly proven myself to the community while they have not.

My "jokes" are there to connect with people, even though it's mostly cringey there's always someone who responds and then we'll have a little fun chat.

On the peak of the servers, I get people spamming my name 10 times a round and I always answer everyone, the only time I ignore people is when I think they can't be argued with so it's better to let the situation burn out instead of keep going at it.
Spoiler!
Sorry if this counts as spam, felt like I needed to respond.
I'm sorry but how can you compare yourself as a higher person than them? You joined back, you trolled and were annoying everyone when I was still a member and I had to moderate you countless of times. Then you applied and changed so yes, you're being a hypocrite.

not an attack, just figured I should respond to this.
And now you're a troller yourself, so that makes u a hypocrite as well xd
But I never said I am not a hypocrite, he is implying it.

Also, for Decency:
You've proven that you're capable of being a member unlike spaxor and Jtc ( your words, not mine) but does that mean you can leave, come back as a troll, stop trolling and apply again? No, so yes you can be compared to eachother since you 3 have done the same thing.
Pretty sure nallez don't give 2 shits and really not looking to apply back. Him leaving membership just shows who he really is. And hes trolling doesn't really hurt anyone beside those who really hates him and don't want him here.
And seeing 2 members spamming and trash talk in an applicant and need to be moderated themself is funny as fuck.

User warned for this post
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
gal
Gold Stellar

Post by Gold Stellar »

spax, i know nothing about you. i want to be your friend. i want you to be included in the nD community. if you become a member, i am sure people will support you all the way. because thats what nD does. it helps you out, and will teach you more than life ever will. the people make the community. and i want you to be part of this. i want you to be my frined, and i want to show you just how amazing this place is. i want you to know the people that make this place what it is, and have you be one of those people. if you need anything, just let me know. i can do whatever is in my power to help you. getting membership means you get not only to be a leader, but also a role model. it is a tough job, but it lets you decide who does what to some extent. you need to know that it is not "some of the rules apply to some of you some of the time," its really "all the rules apply to all of you all of the time." it is a great responsibilty you are getting, and i hope, if you get it, you use it well. you wanted me to say this, so ill say it. i dont understand what it means, but you said i had to say it to be your friend.
-placeholder?-
as always, The One And Only Gold Stellar, Weapon of Mass Distraction, Getting it Done since 1999. Boom

User received a warning for this post
T.O.A.O.,
Gold Stellar

Image Image
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Yo spax.

It's nice to see you applying for jail member.
Here we go:

^ You are mature enough.
^ Old player with rules knowlegde.
^ You know when you have to moderate someone and you do so when it's needed to.
^ I believe that you know if something is ban worthy.
^ You are a really good ct and always trying to be creative while, at the same time, you are bringing a good atmospehere in the server.
^ You haven't start or participate at any serious fights.

From the other side, you could be fix some stuffs, such as:

^ Be more active in forums. By that, i mean to share your opinions so we can understand the real you.
^ As a i said before, i do believe that you know if something/someone is ban/strike worthy but still i'd like to see some more reports made by you.
^ Sometimes you tend to be trollish in game. Although, i think that you are already trying to fix it and this is really good in my eyes.

To sum up, i trully believe that you have potentials to be member. Work harder and you will finally get it. So, my vote is yes. After all, you deserve a trial.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
g0mik

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Sheep wrote: you trolled and were annoying everyone when I was still a member and I had to moderate you countless of times. Then you applied and changed so yes, you're being a hypocrite.
not an attack, just figured I should respond to this. And now you're a troller yourself, so that makes u a hypocrite as well xd
That.

I see you little trolly with the people who I call "The gang", I wont mention names, but that's the truth. You're a nice guy and all and I see you moderate quite good. Ofc you're a good commander,But I see two problems and they are reports and that you sometimes turn impatient but very impatient :animals-dogrun: , you do have a lot of experience but when you command I feel you are a little rushed and you never give a chance to people to go to cage, follow commander, etc. and especially at night when there are no moderators online that's when I play most of my time. You are also kinda active, and I love your commanding btw, sometimes its funny :romance-heartbeating: .

I might edit it later for more info.

Best of luck!! I wont vote for now, I will vote later after I edit.
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

Yo, nice to see u apply for member.

known u for a long time, yes you might have been a troll or had some bad behaviour from time to time, but I think everyone has had that in the past.
You seem to care about this community as u have been playing here now for a couple of years.

Also the few times i see you in-game I noticed that you switch from being a Terrorist to CT whenever you see that the commanders are not able to command a normal day, which I rarely see from any member right now.

Trying to improve the gameplay should in my oppinion always be the first thing that a member should take care off.

All in all it would be a shame if you got declined.

Good Luck.
These users thanked the author apapaoemama for the post:
spaxor
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Positive:
-active
-great rule knowledge
-creative commander
-fair
-helpful
-devoted/dedicated
-mature

Negative:
-Reports

Conclusion: Yes
:character-grover: :orcs-buttshake: :romance-heartsthree:
Gettoungen

Post by Gettoungen »

uhh okey lets start of with flath shut ur mouth ur opinion dosent mather ur a fakin nooob okay that have abused me several times and are lacking rules knowledge so dont talk shit to my swedish brother secound of all yes fakin make spax member okeh ??? hes swedish = +1 also goood englando +1 and he knows how to ask before doing anything retarded unlike other members :) so lets make nd jailbreak great again and while ur at it make spaxxor faking admin okeh??

im gettoungen but for the new fags u might know me as mulcaz

User received a warning for this post
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Gettoungen wrote:uhh okey lets start of with flath shut ur mouth ur opinion dosent mather ur a fakin nooob okay that have abused me several times and are lacking rules knowledge so dont talk shit to my swedish brother secound of all yes fakin make spax member okeh ??? hes swedish = +1 also goood englando +1 and he knows how to ask before doing anything retarded unlike other members :) so lets make nd jailbreak great again and while ur at it make spaxxor faking admin okeh??

im gettoungen but for the new fags u might know me as mulcaz
you know that you are making his application less attractive with what u just did? guess not.
Image Image
gucci

Post by gucci »

Spoiler!
THE CANDIDATE SBAXOR WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO THE TEAM!

- HE IS FUNNY
- HE ISNT RACIST
- HE LOVES WHITE PEOPLE
- HE LOVES BLACK PEOPLE
- HE IS A FAGGOT

to conclude i vote
Spoiler!
NO

▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ~ ~
▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓~~~~~~~~~~~▓ ▒▓ ~ ~ ~
▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓~~~~~~~~~~▓ ▒▒▒▓ ~ ~
▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓~~~~~~~~~▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓ ~ ~
▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓~~~~~~~~▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ I just took a shit in your thread.
User banned for 2 weeks
Last edited by gucci on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Accepted Applications”