[Accepted] #MAKENEONDRAGONGREATAGAIN

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Cruxell
VIP

#MAKENEONDRAGONGREATAGAIN

Post by Cruxell »

Donald Dump's

Fun Team Application

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156253277
- Nickname: Donald Dump / K0ntRa

Experience:

I was an admin for six months in a minecraft community.

Amount of time on our servers per day:

Erm, it's not too easy for me to answer this question. There are days when I spend up to six hours on the servers, while sometimes I don't play at all. Note that I used to use quite a lot of different names, so bare that in mind while checking my activity. I play mostly on surf, followed by roadrage, zombie respawn, deathmatch and zombie escape.

When did you start playing on our servers?

Summer 2015. Started at deathrun, switched soon to jailbreak.

About me:

Hey! I'm a teenager, attending high school, currently on my senior year of economy. I like CS, SAMP, movies, books, exposing government secrets etc...
Last application
My last application was declined due to it still being very early for me. Now I've waited for some time and I think I'm ready. It will be nearly one third of a year from when I stopped trolling to the next meeting, so yeah, I think that's plenty of time. Apart from my messy past, a couple more cons were mentioned, none of them concrete or based on sufficient evidence.
Why I think I would be an asset to the team
I report a lot. I'm applying for the fun servers, where there is a ton of cheaters. Note that I didn't make any reports recently, because I was very busy IRL and had little time to play. Now, that period is over and I can play and report again. I'm applying for the fun servers, where there is a ton of cheaters. With nearly 2.50 posts per day, I'm one of the most active forum users and thus always know what's going in the community. I play on servers which lack moderation: surf, roadrage, escape and perhaps even respawn. I can keep these servers clean from harassment and cheaters. I speak Balkanian languages, which is good since there's a lot of Balkanians on the internet, most of them insult frequently. I can spot that harassment and punish them for it.
Motivation
I enjoyed being an admin before, mainly because I knew I was being appreciated for the hard work I put in the community. Also, the servers are swarming with rulebreakers, I would love to be able to punish those who deserve it, and not let them get away with it.

Thank you for reading. Feedback will be appreciated.
Shotex

Re: #MAKENEONDRAGONGREATAGAIN

Post by Shotex »

hi there my friend. First of all wish u to join team.
PRO's
  • English
    Popular to our regulars
    Kind
    Reports
    Activity
    Moderation
CON's
None

Conclusion -------------->>> Yes.
GL BRO
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Hi Donald, I am not here to bring up pros as we all know you have them. I am also not here to remind people of your past, I simple don't really care that much. The following is what I care about as it presents the now;

Although I appreciate you trying again I still feel it is too soon. Not only is your activity questionable - max amount on servers spent at once is less than 3 hours, and your total activity for this month is 17hrs & 17 minutes with an average of 35 minutes per day. You also hardly interact whilst being in-game.

Aside your activity, I have seen reports that look as though you have either provoked or otherwise scoped people into doing what they did. Not saying I condone the behaviour shown in those reports, but those are 2 traits I seriously dislike.

I checked your chatlogs going back to November 1st and have not seen you moderate or explain the rules in any way. Surely you were in the position to help someone out, especially since your activity is spread over pretty much all the servers.

I have a hard time believing that you would be respected, looked up upon or taken seriously. The last thing we need is members that people are afraid to go to, not to mention that people might rather avoid as they do not wish to be scoped or punished too quickly. I like to see you bond with people, is this possible?

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I am right when it comes to this reply. Either way, this is how it comes across to me. Prove me wrong?

Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 3):
ZeRo#1, Bob Vegana, Cruxell
g0mik

Post by g0mik »

This is stupid . . You just got declined, stop trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

My advice would be to wait still a half year to maybe get some trust back from other regulars about your "really bad past tense". What need a lot of more time i think to show you definitely chaged your shitty behaviour. Also i feel a bit you judge your own a bit to much with all in a good way.
Apart from my messy past, a couple more cons were mentioned, none of them concrete or based on sufficient evidence.
This one let me think you can't take criticism at all and that you stay overall.
Also, the servers are swarming with rulebreakers, I would love to be able to punish those who deserve it, and not let them get away with it.
This one let me think you are a bit too powerhungry and you would punish too fast for things Lien mentioned in her reply.

Well even if it goes against my thinking at you (bcs i can't/wont forget easy what you did in the past tense towards me) i just say good luck.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Trump became the most powerful political figure with no political experience, y not.

Jokes aside, up your activity and I can see it potentially happen.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Queen's Revenge
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

@WOLF #GEO,
Thanks for the reply mate, cheers!
@Lien~,
your reply is most appreciated. Tak! I'm gonna give my opinion now...
Paragraph 2 - firstly, I don't think my max amount spent at once matters, right? Secondly, I know I haven't been active much the past couple of weeks, that's mainly because I had a very busy schedule. Luckily, I have much more free time now and will be able to increase my activity. Finally, I'm more of a person who prefers to be quiet and not talk much, unless there's moderating to do. Read paragraph 4 for a further explanation on that.
Paragraph 3 - erm, I'm not sure I entirely understand what you meant, so could you elaborate if you don't mind, by editing your post, PMing me or something like that?. Then I'll give an explanation to this.
Paragraph 4 - his would be the case if I played JB, but I'm playing on fun servers - servers where there's little to no chatting, and thus, harassment. However when someone does break rules or ask for help, I always help them. I'm not sure if this convinced you, but you must admit that it's a pretty far fetched guess without playing with me in-game.
Paragraph 5 - I want to make clear that anyone is welcome to ask me for help. I don't see why people would have a hard time taking me seriously. If you (Lien) are saying that you're afraid I might be a target of trolls (not completely sure if this is the case, pardon me if I'm wrong), believe me, I won't respond.
Once again, thank you for the reply.
@blyat, thanks for the reply.
@ZeRo#1, thank you for the reply.
I like your way of reasoning, but I'm afraid I disagree with what you said.
Paragraph 1 - if you would take a look at my first application, you would how there really weren't any concrete, major cons apart from my history. People generally nitpick when the applicant has no cons or has one or two which are publicly recognized and not a subject of discussion. See Kakao's application for an example.
Paragraph 2 - "those who deserve it". I don't like when people get away with something not punished.
@Shadi, thank you for the feedback mate, cheers.
I'll definitely work on my activity - as said earlier I've had a busy schedule recently. That's over now, and I can play again.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Donald Dump wrote:@WOLF #GEO,

Paragraph 2 - "those who deserve it". I don't like when people get away with something not punished.
so you decide to take matters into your own hands and provoke a reaction out of them so you can get your proof
no
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi k0ntRa!

I'm simply waiting to give you a more detailed feedback since I would like to see how things go now you're more active again. So for now good luck and I'll either edit this post or make a new one when some time has gone by.

As I told you on your previous application, people are still reticent so remember the extra effort to prove those people wrong! :)
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

ZeRo#1 wrote:My advice would be to wait still a half year to maybe get some trust back from other regulars about your "really bad past tense". What need a lot of more time i think to show you definitely chaged your shitty behaviour. Also i feel a bit you judge your own a bit to much with all in a good way.
Apart from my messy past, a couple more cons were mentioned, none of them concrete or based on sufficient evidence.
This one let me think you can't take criticism at all and that you stay overall.
Also, the servers are swarming with rulebreakers, I would love to be able to punish those who deserve it, and not let them get away with it.
This one let me think you are a bit too powerhungry and you would punish too fast for things Lien mentioned in her reply.

Well even if it goes against my thinking at you (bcs i can't/wont forget easy what you did in the past tense towards me) i just say good luck.
In your opinion iam with you i will speak in the year when i was playing i dont know if you had change your method of cominication and resolving problems or no . So bro i will start i think giving you the power of ban player maight be soo hard bro . I will tell you why . You are a kind of players who take care alot about rules . Evry mistake can be maked by players . You dont like it . And you are a good player but . They can provoke you . In few seconds . And you cant controle what you do . You will punich alot of players . I think you have to let ban players is the final situation that can be hapned . This just my opinion . And look a t wat zero said . I can say good luck and take care abou you and hope that you had change . I give extended see yo
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

@Nallez,
Thank you for the reply. I never said anything, in the sentence you quoted, about provoking a reaction out of people and I'm having a hard time understanding how you came up with that conclusion.
@Dee Dee,
Alright, ty.
@~LITE~,
Thanks! I will not comment on what you wrote since that was a looong time ago.
Army life

Post by Army life »

i remember onced you said i will never be an mod But here you are In Nd join
You are very friendly well sometimes arguin also with an politic name democrad well i still dont like that name but im npt here to discus about this

+
Active
Friendly with others
help

Good luck In you nd app
Fbi law enforcment
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Apart from my reply in your previous application:

So some time has gone by and there's two things I've noticed: one of them good and the other one not so good. Let's start by the positive one. You do moderate in the server, I've witnessed it many times in Deathmatch, which is great. However, I've seen you harvesting activity hours in spec without playing many times as well. And I'm not saying you being in spec recording a cheater or even talking and having fun with the players. This is something I really dislike since:

1. People won't be able to count on you.
2. You're not doing anything for the server. In fact, you're occupying one slot for nothing.
3. It sets a really bad example.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Accepted

Welcome to the team. Contact me for further information.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

gal

Post by gal »

Gratz, man

Return to “Accepted Applications”