[Declined] JTc

All declined Applications are stored here.
JTc

JTc

Post by JTc »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:61747863
- NickName : JTc

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I have been a Administrator at a community called IWRP back in 2013 up to 2015 August with a few breaks in between, however the point is that I do have in my opinion enough experience to become a member in this community as I have been here for a while now.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 1-2 hours+. You could check the past weeks activity if you want.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2013.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
My name is George and I am 20 years old, I live in Sweden. I am currently doing nothing with my life except training thai-boxing and MMA/SW which I found being really fun. In my free time I hang out either with friends, family or I just chill playing CS and other games which just allows me to have fun.

I joined the server back in 2013 and sent in an application back then aswell however I closed it down to to personal problems I had, however I am back at it and want another shot at this as I want to help the community.

Why I want to help moderate the Jailbreak server is because it is honestly in need of moderation, there is a lot of people who does not care about the rules and they violate them on a daily basis, I have called in admins a few times and members to deal with certain things, but there comes time when they are not available and we have to sit it out. I want to make the gameplay atmosphere more enjoyable around the community so more players stay online.
Last edited by JTc on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<.<
lampan123

Re: JTc

Post by lampan123 »

Great guye love when he commands dont rly know the guye really good but he has helpt me with some problems and is very helful a YES FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

We need to talk first before I am going to respond to this application seriously.
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Long story short Yes

You are simply a nice easygoing guy, fun to have in server, can call successful days consistently, good rules knowledge, speaks English very well, and has a good clear mic.

The thing i like most about you is that you are very active at late night, where usually no members around, and alot of people tend to be less caring of the rules, so i assume the server will be a better place at late night atleast by having you as a member.

I can't think of any Cons you have atm but i am sure nothing major.

That's all what i have to say right now.
Good Luck!! ^^
These users thanked the author Rawrzx for the post:
g0mik
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

In the past tense i saw some trollish behaviour from you too. Specially if some old trolling regulars joined at JB and you didn't stand out of the crowd. Also i felt you have/had something like arrogance in you. But to be fair too i didn't played that much the last times and also saw you reported the cheater which ran on my nerves and insulted my mother, what i do like and appreciate. Well i think you know what a member needs to deserve the powers and handle a server, so all i can say good luck with your appication.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

U dont moderate or report so work on those before i vote.
no hard feeling bror
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Pro's
- Been here for a long time, this also adds to that he knows how the rules, the servers and how the forums work really well.
- Active both in forums and in servers. As I've been really active on the servers the last 2 weeks so I've seen JTc be there everyday. Beeing that active could really help alot.
- Good commander.
- Calm and Friendly.
- Can see you handle a full server. Youre the type of guy that reads and hears alot and know how to handle situations. I've seen you do this before in a simillar way like moderation that makes me sure you would work well as a moderator. Also you've been VIP before so you have some knowledge how to use your powers if u get them.
- Mature
- Has a decent ammount of reports

Neutrals
- Trolling

Sidenote: Youre a troll, but not in a bad way, but others can see it in the wrong way as in ure trying to offend people. I think as a member u should just think before u joke around since it could occur that ure not taking something seriously.

Con's
- None

Conclussion: I cant possibly see anything negative by not having you in the team. I think its a really great loss for the nD team by not accepting you as an member. Good luck bro!
Toon

Post by Toon »

hahahha va
ImageImage
nice members
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Toon wrote:hahahha va
Pls refrain from spamming, ty!

Hi JTc, happy to see you apply!

Pros:
1. Good commander
2. Friendly
3. Fun to be around
4. Mature

Neutrals:
1. A little trolly
2. Reports (pretty sure ur working on it)
3. Moderation

Cons:
1. None

Conclusion>> yes this guy is not bad at all to be one of the members he has a good brain and enough skills (member skills) to be a member, GL buddy!
Last edited by Romeo on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Your behaviour is stable, are quite friendly and usually avoid breaking any rules.

However, you don't stand out from the crowd and hardly ever moderate.

I will go for extend here.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

you tend to disappear, if you stay active you got my vote fam
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

You were quite a troll in the past, and by that I don't mean that you were a troll "in a good way" as some have said - your behavior was indeed unacceptable. Funny, but unacceptable. However, you seem to have changed the way you behave for the better. I have a hard time believing that this is the true you due to your age, 20 year olds don't just change. Not over the night at least. However, this does not concern me. As long as you behave well, as you are currently, I couldn't care less about your past.

One thing which does indeed concern me is if you will stay and for how long. I've been noticing JB-related posts and reports from you only the past couple of weeks, but not before that. Pardon me if I'm wrong and you did indeed start playing before that. Note this paragraph and the one above it are only reminders and concerns - not concrete cons.

Reporting, on the other hand, is definitely a concrete con I would like you to fix. You've made a total of five reports, the last one 10 days ago. Reporting doesn't have a huge effect on the application, especially since you clearly are familiar with how the reporting system works. Still, it wouldn't hurt you to report a cheater once in a while.

I cannot comment on in-game cons, however I see that many people are mentioning moderation as one. If this indeed is the case, you must improve that as well.

I don't think your history or reporting should hold you back from becoming a member. You're definitely up to the job. Good luck with your application.
:) Sensei

Post by :) Sensei »

[quote="Donald Dump"]You were quite a troll in the past, and by that I don't mean that you were a troll "in a good way" as some have said - your behavior was indeed unacceptable. Funny, but unacceptable. However, you seem to have changed the way you behave for the better. I have a hard time believing that this is the true you due to your age, 20 year olds don't just change. Not over the night at least. However, this does not concern me. As long as you behave well, as you are currently, I couldn't care less about your past.

People can change over the night, maybe he started caring more about this community and felt no need for his previous behaviour. Even though he was a troll ingame it doesnt mean that he is a douche in real life, if its that way then you shouldnt be accepted imo since you changed real quickly also. Well it isnt, so goodluck in your application.

OT: You're a friendly person, good commander. Could trust you with member powers personality wise. But you have to moderate more and work on some few things. You might have been minor trolling before but never seen you harass which is important. Just moderate and help people more and you have a good chance. Goodluck!
These users thanked the author :) Sensei for the post:
Aash
JTc

Post by JTc »

Donald Dump wrote:You were quite a troll in the past, and by that I don't mean that you were a troll "in a good way" as some have said - your behavior was indeed unacceptable. Funny, but unacceptable. However, you seem to have changed the way you behave for the better. I have a hard time believing that this is the true you due to your age, 20 year olds don't just change. Not over the night at least. However, this does not concern me. As long as you behave well, as you are currently, I couldn't care less about your past.
I have to disagree here, I have not trolled with such behaviour in game, nor in the forums, except the werewolf section. And I have done that during a game while I have my role to adapt to my own playstyle, now I can choose however I want to play the werewolf game, as long as I try to win.

However I have never trolled in a behaviour to be seen as annoying outside of the werewolf game in my own opinion.

Also thanks everyone for the feedback, negative or positive, I will try to work on the things that I need to work on.
<.<
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Ay Mate,
Here's my opinion-

Pros:-
-Knows rules
-Forum Activity.
-Confidence

Cons:-
-You dont stand out of the crowd
-Never seen you moderate
-Not sure if you are active ingame, maybe our timezones are different.
-Reports

I vote Extend.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21

Return to “Declined Applications”