[Declined] L.A.P.D's first application (with steam)

All declined Applications are stored here.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Re: L.A.P.D's first application (with steam)

Post by Patrick »

Hi LAPD!

As promised I'm going to write you a few advices, aswell as giving my opinion on your request to become a member.

>>Reports: You have been doing quite a few reports and it's really nice to see. You are also calling members ingame if there is a cheater (I assume you do the same for fk/tk in jb). Keep it up!
>>Behavior: From time to time you seem a bit immature. There's really nothing you can do about it, rather than being aware of it, since it's something that time will fix sooner or later. Your behavior on DM is calm and it's enjoyable to play DM in your presence. I have only moderated you one or two times and that was in the beginning where you joined the community (and no, It's not because I'm lazy).
I'd like to add that I'm a bit worried and disappointed with the replies in here about your behavior on jb (getting moderated often).
>>Moderation: You have been doing a tiny bit of moderation on DM, but not much. I'd like to see you stand more out of the crowd and moderate when it's needed. Before you are going nuts with moderating, this would be my advice to you:
Blankmaster wrote: When you moderate, you are supposed to help the gameplay and atmosphere, not try to convince everyone to rethink about your member capabilities.
>>Activity: This is a plus. You are one of the most active players on the servers atm. and you have been that since you joined.

I hope you will work on the cons listed in here and try improve your qualities to become a member.

Wish you the best of luck with your application!

OT: This is the third time I wrote this reply, since I kept closing my browser (dang it!)
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post (total 3):
Po!Nt, Majin Vegeta #BB, Romeo
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Pos
Kind
doing reports
little moderating but surely he`ll do more
good commander

cons
Just need to be a bit active in the in the evening like 4pm in your country
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello my friend :) Even that it's a busy day for me, i will reply to your application as you asked me to.

First of all, as i have already say, you are kind soul, you respect everyone, you're trying to learn day by day and to be honest i've seen you improve yourself. You are trying to moderate, to help people with their problems in game and in forums. I see that you care about this community and that you have report a lot of people. But some times you are kinda immature. You can be a jail member but for now i'll vote Extend. You are still learning so i'm not so sure. I believe 1 more month will be enough to make a final decision. Best of luck :D

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Voro's poulo wrote:Hello my friend :) Even that it's a busy day for me, i will reply to your application as you asked me to.

First of all, as i have already say, you are kind soul, you respect everyone, you're trying to learn day by day and to be honest i've seen you improve yourself. You are trying to moderate, to help people with their problems in game and in forums. I see that you care about this community and that you have report a lot of people. But some times you are kinda immature. You can be a jail member but for now i'll vote Extend. You are still learning so i'm not so sure. I believe 1 more month will be enough to make a final decision. Best of luck :D
Thanks so much and i am surely working on cons i am trying to improve and be loved, some people just give me a chance and others do and they are the ones that get to know me better like you, thanks again <3. Happy bday^^
Shadow Blade =) wrote:Pos
Kind
doing reports
little moderating but surely he`ll do more
good commander

cons
Just need to be a bit active in the in the evening like 4pm in your country
Thanks for support but u gotta be kidding me look at my playing time in the last 2 weeks, lol no way i am not active <3.
cPseudonym wrote: >>Activity: This is a plus. You are one of the most active players on the servers atm. and you have been that since you joined.
About patrick thanks so much for support and honesty <3 you
Last edited by Romeo on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Lapd. I'll suggest you to use @name to reply people and not to take big place to answer.
Ok, now I have to change my opinion!! I vote for yes, I am raly surprised by your improvements. CMD skills meant.
GL again BRO
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Minion wrote:Hello L.A.P.D!

NOTE: Having a Steam account doesn't make...e!
Hello minion
If you say now with steam dont mean that his application will be accepted . He had just meen that . Now he is a steamer .
For me you just need more time to be a member . Like 1 year
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Declined

Hi, we don't think you're ready - You don't have the authority level we expect of a member and you aren't respected enough. There's also some cases of you breaking the rules and a lack of moderation in general. This is all fixable so feel free to try again at a later date.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Return to “Declined Applications”