[Declined] Succeed Or Sleep

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shadow Blade =)

Succeed Or Sleep

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:142198213

- NickName : Shadow Blade =) or Shadow Blade CR7

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I used to but i left every single one so i did a lot of moderating in other games and other cs servers as well as i have been vip for 2 month for a little moderating because you get small amount of powers

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
depends but i`m very active like maybe 3 hours on a school day and 5 hours on the holidays or something

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Started at
late 2014 on non-steam but i decided to not play but when it was couple months i joined back.

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
I do loads of stuff like football team and school rugby team to participate in events and competitions, as well as last year i have been doing my GCSE so as this year so I decide to leave like a year ago then joined back at late August and I proved myself to improve a lot and i think that was successful me.i have been studying loads of topics such as Computer Science JavaScript CCS5, Python html and other stuff. These couples months told players what do in other server as well due to if they forgot or if there new because everyone needs help on something so that respect to actually help out on the other hand I have been Moderate most of the server and saying don`t abuse or don`t say those words i have reported loads of hackers, people that is very negative and there just don`t care about the servers and treat them how everyone else does. I am confident by finding hackers and knowing what to do if there`s a member online i will report the hacker and tell the members to ban them.
My main hoobies are xbox,pc,football and loads of other stuff on the other hand I tell people like how to gamble and how to send people money or something so I help the new ones around with all of the other servers.
Romeo

Re: Succeed Or Sleep

Post by Romeo »

Hello friend...

Pros:
Friendly
Active
Moderating
Reports
Good commander
Never harasses

Cons:
None

Gl <3
Shadow Blade =)

Thanks for the feedback L.A.P.D
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

These couples months told players what do in other server as well due to if they forgot or if there new because everyone needs help on something so that respect to actually help out on the other hand I have been Moderate most of the server and saying don`t abuse or don`t say those words i have reported loads of hackers, people that is very negative and there just don`t care about the servers and treat them how everyone else does.
I just played a PC Game, where there was a troll (a creature) talking with similar english to this. Reading this text in a quote, you immediately reminded me of that creature :D
Spoiler!
On topic ->
You are a good, talkative, funny guy, but...
I look back at you during your 1st member application. Honestly, not much difference from my point of view at you between back there and now.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
doeda
Shadow Blade =)

Blankmaster wrote:
These couples months told players what do in other server as well due to if they forgot or if there new because everyone needs help on something so that respect to actually help out on the other hand I have been Moderate most of the server and saying don`t abuse or don`t say those words i have reported loads of hackers, people that is very negative and there just don`t care about the servers and treat them how everyone else does.
I just played a PC Game, where there was a troll (a creature) talking with similar english to this. Reading this text in a quote, you immediately reminded me of that creature :D
Spoiler!
On topic ->
You are a good, talkative, funny guy, but...
I look back at you during your 1st member application. Honestly, not much difference from my point of view at you between back there and now.

I Kinda disagree with you because like when i did my first one i hardly done any moderating and reports so nowadays i`m doing a lot from the start of September
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Hey Shadow!

I don't think you're ready to be a member, you lack:

• Moderation skills;
• Maturity;
• Patience - I remember sometimes you suiciding yourself because a round as a CT wasn't going well and some mistakes were being made, this showed you don't have patience and without it you wouldn't be able to moderate;
• Common sense - Many situations made me think this, I've spoken to you on steam about one aswell;
• No spirit of teamwork - You would need to be able to cooperate with the team, try to help whenever they need and whenever they do a mistake (because we all do), I feel you would instantly judge the person who has done one, as I've seen you doing before.

Although you do report, command alot and have high forum activity, the cons are too much imo. You're not ready to handle the pressure and be a member yet. I'll give you a no and hope you can look at the points I listed and try to improve them.

Goodluck with your application!
Shadow Blade =)

Thanks for the feedback but i will try my hardest not to be a bad boy
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sup Blade,

Pros
- Nice guy
- Activity
- Reports

Cons
- Moderation
- Motivation
- Maturity

You lack moderation skills, sometimes when you moderate you don't come over serious as wanting to really help and not knowing what to really say in certain situations. I haven't seen the motivation in you to become a member, obviously you want it but haven't shown it. As for your maturity, I have not seen a big improvement since your last apply for membership, age might play a big role in this, who knows. Anyways, you're a nice guy and alot of people like you but you're not member material yet in my eyes. Improve the cons that have been mentioned on this topic and try again in the future.

I wish you good luck pal!
These users thanked the author Potato for the post:
Po!Nt
Recognize
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I seriously have a hard time believing you're ready for this. You don't like to be told when you've done something wrong, you can be ignorant and arrogant. Sometimes you come across as though you think you're above other people, which is rather annoying tbh. You hardly moderate, your reports are far from what's expected; I think I've declined ~80% of your reports due 1) lack of proof or 2) it simply not being worth a kick to begin with. You tend to quit or get annoyed when things don't go your way (mostly when you're commanding - which makes the commanding part fall under a neutral position). You seem to micspam an awful lot, mostly with childish things.

I mean, you're a friendly guy and all but I just do not see you fit for membership. Sorry. Fix the points above and grow a thicker skin, and perhaps then you'll be ready.

Good luck with your application though.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
gal
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hello lil bro!

You're a nice person, you're active and it's nice to see you have the will to become a member, but I don't think you're ready for it yet taking both execution and personality into account. Regarding the first one, you do make a lot of reports and I guess you moderate, but I haven't payed attention. However, as Lien stated:
Lien~ wrote:your reports are far from what's expected; I think I've declined ~80% of your reports due 1) lack of proof or 2) it simply not being worth a kick to begin with.
It seems that you still need help discerning what's strikeworthy and what's not. Not only does the quantity of reports matter, but also the quality.

Anyway, in my opinion, your main problem is maturity. It's the personality thing I mentioned above. I do think that once this one is fixed, the others will be solved in no time:
  • - Maturity should help you with moderation mentioned by some using the common sense that Queen mentioned.
    - Maturity should help you discern what to report.
    - Maturity should tell you when to be patient.
And just maybe there's nothing you can do about, apart from waiting, since you are still 15.

Good luck!
gal

Post by gal »

Immature, moderation skills are non existent, arrogant. No
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I honestly think you're in the exact same position a L.A.P.D is so I'll just copy my response on his application.
Decency wrote:Yeah, it's too early for you as you still show signs of immaturity from time to time. If plenty of people(I assume) have told you that you are not ready then you should listen to them and not ignore them completely, that's just shows ignorance and with that childishness.

Things I would like to see you improve on before giving you a yes
  • A more serious attitude
  • Quality commanding
  • Mature up
  • Moderating without looking like a fool (know your place and know what to type)
Also, +2 for this.
Lien~ wrote:You don't like to be told when you've done something wrong, you can be ignorant and arrogant.

I remember telling you shouldn't call out a hacker on a server(shows impatience, immaturity and lack of common sense) because then he will not likely show it again. You replied with a disgusting attitude including passive aggressiveness.

It's honestly pretty easy to get membership as long as you are not completely unaware of how to behave in a way that will get you respect and do what's expected of you. Younger people like yourself and LAPD sometimes have a hard time understanding that and there's nothing wrong with that but it shows that you need more time to grow.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
ZeRo#1
Shadow Blade =)

yeah i do agree with you tbh but i will try my hardest to not hesitate others and make sure i moderate such as telling people if they do anything wrong
Coby

Post by Coby »

Shadow Blade =) wrote:Thanks for the feedback but i will try my hardest not to be a bad boy
Rawr xD :3
These users thanked the author Coby for the post (total 2):
Toon, gal
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Shadow Blade =)

Coby wrote:
Shadow Blade =) wrote:Thanks for the feedback but i will try my hardest not to be a bad boy
Rawr xD :3

Please do it like this output please xD

You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-