[Accepted] Coucou!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Dee Dee

Coucou!

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi everyone! Holaaaaaa!
I would really appreciate it if you could leave your feedback in this thread, I'm sure it will be very useful :) So, let's go go go!

RANDOM YET NECESSARY DATA

• --> Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83278530
    --> NickName: Dee Dee
    --> Age: 24
    --> Gender: Female
    --> Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I have no experience in this field.
    Spoiler!
    --> Average amount of time on our servers per day: It's variable depending on what I have to do, but I'm pretty sure I'm active enough.
    --> Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I think August 2015

MY LIFE

I think most of you know me (even if I don't play JB :P). I'm a Spanish girl that has studied Telecommunications Engineering. I love reading, playing CS, languages, Patrick and food :D I try to travel whenever I can and enjoy the little things in life as the cheerful person I am.

MOTIVATION

My motivation is simple: I love helping. I genuinely like helping. I was a volunteer in uni helping exchange students for a couple of years and I'm volunteering now teaching and helping 10 year-old kids with their homework. So my intention is to make the best job possible here helping you guys keep a nice and clean atmosphere.

Well, thank you for taking the time to read this application! As I said above, all feedback is welcome :)
Last edited by Dee Dee on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Blade =)

Re: Coucou!

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

omg sis finally omg omg im crying now

okay pros
reporting
telling people off
doing hard moderating
should get accepted coz there`s a Miss and Mr cPseudonym

Not quite sure about the age
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Whoah, I guess this was the application everybody, including me, hoped/waited for!
I will keep my reply to the minimum, so people that don't know you will get the idea that I'm biased.

It's no secret that I'm very happy for you as a person, but also as a regular and this will get reflected in the following reply to your application.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (DEE DEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
I'm so glad to see your application for the Fun team. I think you are just perfect to join the team!

- Your english is very good.
- You are always helpful and cheerful.
- You are very active both ingame, but also on the forums.
- Has a lot of nice, useful and interesting ideas for the community and for the fun-servers.
- Super sweet, friendly and polite all the time.
- A cool head!
- <3

I could continue making the list above longer. You have so many nice abilities and a stunning personality that will add alot of good to the team and the community.
Personally I can't think of a con. You are doing a perfect job as a regular right now, and even more than what is expected from you. I know for a fact that you have been helping both the regulars, but also alot of the members with server-stuff (also things outside nD and cs).

I wish you the best of luck with your application, and I'm looking forward to see you in the team in the nearest future!

Also:
OBEY DENDEE!

Spoiler!
Dee Dee wrote:
I think most of you know me (even if I don't play JB :P). I'm a Spanish girl that has studied Telecommunications Engineering. I love reading, playing CS, languages, Patrick and food :D I try to travel whenever I can and enjoy the little things in life as the cheerful person I am.
<3
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
g0mik
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Got nothing bad to say about you. You're a very nice girl. You report and seem to have settled within the community. I do not know how you are in-game, so I can't judge on that but I put my trust in those that do. If you need anything, I'll be here to guide you and I'm sure you'll do just fine. You have my yes.

Btw, your activity is more than enough (86+hrs in the last month). And I must say I'm happy to see that you have no punishment history at all. Keep that up!

Good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
g0mik
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

This application is the best news I've ever seen in many years!

Absolute YES!
You got everything required.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
g0mik
Potato

Post by Potato »

You're a very nice person! The Pros have been said, no Cons in my book.

Its a Yes from me! Good luck
These users thanked the author Potato for the post (total 2):
Apple, g0mik
Recognize
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Holy shit deedee! I'm so happy to see you apply for fun member!

I have nothing to say but pros. You are active, you are known, your reports have a super-high percent of success (if not 100%), you have called me a million times for a cheater and you were right all of the times, your forum activity is high, you are aware of all the rules of fun servers, you are friendly, your English skills are really good and i'm pretty sure that you will do a great job as a fun member. I can't think any other person more capable of you to join the fun team. I can already say,.. welcome to the family, family! Best of luck. Much love <3
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
g0mik
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Told u many times to apply.... happy to see this application.

I will post my pro's, neutrals and cons later on.

You would also be a great forum-moderator.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Wow, this is me right now:
Spoiler!
Thank you guys for your kind words! And yeah, some of you asked me to apply... a few times :P
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Oh finally!
I'm so happy to see your application. You're literally among the best candidates nD has ever had. Screw the pros and cons, yes.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
g0mik
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

things aint as good as they used to be between us, anyhow i still respect you as much as i did before. already asked for you to apply months ago and you finally did it, yes
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Hello!

Don't think I need to list all the pros since everyone has done that already! Like I told you, you were already a member but without the tag :) You're one of the most friendly people here, you moderate alot, your report history is amazing, your forum activity is great too and your anglish is pretty good ;)

I wish you goodluck with your application, Dendee
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Hola Dee dee

As patrick said this was the application everybody waited for ..
I'm really happy to see you applying for fun team ..

you will be an awesome addition if you got accepted ( i hope so )
and yeah you are going to do a very good job not like some oranged-nicks fun members
*yes voro,patrick and leon am talking about you if you didnt know yet*

you have got my vote since first time we met deedoo

Best of luck !
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Hello dee dee

just like the others i have no cons to say, all the pros been said.. like queen said you're member but without the tag, you do everything like member, you moderate/good english/reports/calm and friendly you have all what it need to be great member i wish you the best it's an obvious yes from me too.
Spoiler!
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

I really appreciate your replies! Thank you all :D

Also...
wodeen++ wrote:and yeah you are going to do a very good job not like some oranged-nicks fun members
*yes voro,patrick and leon am talking about you if you didnt know yet*
Pls, my cleaning ladies! What would I do without them? :) But yeah keep teasing them hehehe

Return to “Accepted Applications”