View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 108 times
#121 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Also because I am quite persuasive, not only that but I'm really active and the mafia didn't shoot anyone.
(And no I would not waste a round just to prove me innocent).

Anyway, I got a Dyonisus claim, or atleast I hope I do, could be fake.

_________________
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.


Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 108 times
#122 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
okay everyone who doesn't have me on steam yet, add me:
Sharp_Shooter66

Trying to get stuff going here, got quite a few claims already, trying to set something up.

_________________
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.


Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 43 times
#123 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Unownist wrote:
okay everyone who doesn't have me on steam yet, add me:
Sharp_Shooter66

Trying to get stuff going here, got quite a few claims already, trying to set something up.



I really think its risky by telling someone their role so early in the game, we should rather speak out here and discuss even if mafia sees it. Im titan btw, even if I cant prove it lol. No one is thrustwprthy, neither you, me or anyone else. I hope other people here are logical and think before telling anyone their role since its always a chance it can lead to something bad and no one else knows who you told your role to.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#124 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
If I can give my 2 cents, I don't think anyone should be claimining to unwonwininist at this point: It's r2, so the cop should have someone safe. At the very least that person and the cop should hurry up and gather the lighing bolts. Not only that but also gather the remaining village power roles.

On another note, @Kontra are there people going to get modkill for simply lack of activity or is it required to vote?

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:08 am
Profile
#125 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Unownist wrote:
okay everyone who doesn't have me on steam yet, add me:
Sharp_Shooter66

Trying to get stuff going here, got quite a few claims already, trying to set something up.



I really think its risky by telling someone their role so early in the game, we should rather speak out here and discuss even if mafia sees it. Im titan btw, even if I cant prove it lol. No one is thrustwprthy, neither you, me or anyone else. I hope other people here are logical and think before telling anyone their role since its always a chance it can lead to something bad and no one else knows who you told your role to.
But don't worry, we will always have the famous penis vibes!

NumBle wrote:
If I can give my 2 cents, I don't think anyone should be claimining to unwonwininist at this point: It's r2, so the cop should have someone safe. At the very least that person and the cop should hurry up and gather the lighing bolts. Not only that but also gather the remaining village power roles.
Yeah but the cop won't be sure if he is peeking Hades either.


Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:05 am
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#126 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Unownist wrote:
It doesn't feel active until GERTY is here

+1


Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#127 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[Vote Unownist]
Welp, no random R1 lynches. Might as well go for the person who says things.

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 49 times
#128 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
we will always have the famous penis vibes!.
yep


Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:07 am
Profile
#129 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[vote Tweekz]

Random vote to see if he says sth. Hi!


Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:12 am
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#130 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote Unownist]
Welp, no random R1 lynches. Might as well go for the person who says things.



https://youtu.be/iNyToB3MlFo?t=1m53s (to 1:55)


Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:01 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#131 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[Abstain]
I won't be available until the next round.


Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:02 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 130 times
#132 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[vote Faptain Playboy~]
I base this on that he is not active in the game, but yet he is active on the forums and still reading the game.
This is the case for a few people, so it's just a random pick between the ones being inactive.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#133 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
SiX wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote Unownist]
Welp, no random R1 lynches. Might as well go for the person who says things.



https://youtu.be/iNyToB3MlFo?t=1m53s (to 1:55)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#134 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[Vote JTc]
Hey! Wake up!

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#135 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[Abstain]

2inactivegame4me


also
Lawliet wrote:
I won't be available until the next round.

_________________
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image


Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.