View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next

#91 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
NumBle wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Incoming *Uno shot himself to lead all suspicion off of him*

I was thinking the exact same thing xD

It's a reliable strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was a mafia.

+ considering his experience on Werewolf/Mafia games... he can easily pull this off at his own will persuading the right people.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 pm

#92 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
[replace Mystic, Tweekz]

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:06 pm

#93 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Damn where did that Guy come from

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:10 pm

#94 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
[replace Mystic, Tweekz]

Unownist wrote:

What is this, old butts making a comeback? Newbies are doomed.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 pm
#95 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
[replace Mystic, Tweekz]

Unownist wrote:

What is this, old butts making a comeback? Newbies are doomed.

*cries in the corner*

:P

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:36 pm

#96 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
if anyone wants drugs, holla at me.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 pm

#97 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
NumBle wrote:
It's been 2 years huh. Though might I say, playstyles tend to stick.

No, this is incorrect. Shadi learnt that the hard way when I returned to the game.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 pm
neonDragon Admin

#98 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Alright here's the plan.
I'm a titan who happen to have a lightning bolt. I can prove this by passing my lightning bolt to somebody else. The earlier the lightning bolts go to Ares' hands the better. Now I expect claims from both Zeus(hitman) and Ares(vigilante), which is fine as long as I get claims from both Athena (Cop) and Dionysus (the drug dealer). This way I can pass my lightning bolt to one of these two or the cop's R0 negative peek until one of the 2 who claimed Ares is checked by the empowered peek from Athena and Dionysus. since having a lightning bolt is limited to 2 villagers, my claim can be countered easily if 2 others claimed to have lightning bolts. So yes if you have a lightning bolt you may claim in public. if you're a PR and you think you can trust me contact me in private.
If you're gonna claim to me do so in private please. the only one who should claim in public is the other titan with the other lightning bolt.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:10 am
#99 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
But bear in mind that Poseidon or Hades could contact you.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:24 am

#100 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
Alright here's the plan.
I'm a titan who happen to have a lightning bolt. I can prove this by passing my lightning bolt to somebody else. The earlier the lightning bolts go to Ares' hands the better. Now I expect claims from both Zeus(hitman) and Ares(vigilante), which is fine as long as I get claims from both Athena (Cop) and Dionysus (the drug dealer). This way I can pass my lightning bolt to one of these two or the cop's R0 negative peek until one of the 2 who claimed Ares is checked by the empowered peek from Athena and Dionysus. since having a lightning bolt is limited to 2 villagers, my claim can be countered easily if 2 others claimed to have lightning bolts. So yes if you have a lightning bolt you may claim in public. if you're a PR and you think you can trust me contact me in private.
If you're gonna claim to me do so in private please. the only one who should claim in public is the other titan with the other lightning bolt.

It's probably better if the cop contacts his r0 peek to make him contact you.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:25 am
neonDragon Admin

#101 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Unownist wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Alright here's the plan.

Yes, I agree. If the cop feels safer by letting his R0 peek to contact me it's totally fine by me. Until I get Dionysus claim there's no need for anyone to know who the cop is.

Last edited by Lawliet on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:36 am
neonDragon Admin

#102 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:

I'm gonna keep this in mind.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:38 am

#103 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:

Lawliet wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Alright here's the plan.

Yes, I agree. If the cop feels safer by letting his R0 peek to contact me it's totally fine by me. Until I get Dionysus claim there's no need for anyone to know who the cop is.

Its still a risk !?!?!?!?! I believe u wont fuck this up tho

Edit: inb4 you get killed this turn by mafioso

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:51 pm

#104 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Doesn't seem that there is much information flowing around and I will be busy today so I probably won't be able to post until round end. Lawliet's plan seems like a good attempt for the village to establish a good circle a trust. However, there is still that chance of him being a mafia (and the other 2 titans with the bolts are scared to reveal themselves). If he indeed is a titan, then its best to keep have safe for now as he will be a potential target by the mafia. But keep in mind that the mafia might also consider this and not attack him so its up to the doctor to gamble on this.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:59 pm
neonDragon Admin

#105 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Lawliet wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:

Lawliet wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Alright here's the plan.

Its still a risk !?!?!?!?! I believe u wont fuck this up tho

Edit: inb4 you get killed this turn by mafioso

I believe I'm a main target to the mafia right now. Targeting me this round however is a risky gamble they might or might not take.

Ultor wrote:
Doesn't seem that there is much information flowing around and I will be busy today so I probably won't be able to post until round end. Lawliet's plan seems like a good attempt for the village to establish a good circle a trust. However, there is still that chance of him being a mafia (and the other 2 titans with the bolts are scared to reveal themselves). If he indeed is a titan, then its best to keep have safe for now as he will be a potential target by the mafia. But keep in mind that the mafia might also consider this and not attack him so its up to the doctor to gamble on this.

Scared of exactly what? what do the mafia get from 2 titans counterclaiming their claim? nothing. I repeat if you have a lightning bolt you may claim that in public. the sooner we get the lightning bolts in the safe hands the better. As for the PRs I'm still waiting. This is a 24h round and there isn't much of it left. come on people I don't fucking bite.
Special note for Dionysus: I believe you're still not in contact with any of the PRs yet so please DO NOT use your ability on anyone until you get in contact with a PR.

@host: could you make the rounds longer please ? 48h rounds are perfect for me at least for the first few rounds. Only few hours left of this round and there isn't a single vote yet.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next